Recent Posts of member CAT52!

Topics:

SITTO COURT 22,Sep,26 16:13
THE CURSE OF THE BRONX GANG PART 1 20,Mar,26 21:22
SITO-COURT II 19,Mar,26 22:21
SITO-Court 22,Feb,26 22:48
REMEMBERING ROBERT REDFORD 16,Sep,25 21:20
LORETA SWIT- HOT LIPS-PASSED TODAY 30,May,25 19:38
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III 14,May,20 06:51

Posts:

By CAT52! at 27,Sep,26 21:25
Ok, I’ll make it easy for you, Dgraff,:
The Expert View: Criminologists and independent groups, such as the Vera Institute, state that nationwide crime actually began falling in 2022 and 2023.
--------------------------------------- added after 68 seconds

FYI, Biden was the President



By CAT52! at 27,Sep,26 19:31
DEFENDANT
Pitbull AKA Chihuahua/
.............COMPLAINT..............
This Court hereby declares that all statements contained in this complaint are true and accurate, based upon the overwhelming—if somewhat disturbing—evidence presented in this case.
DEFENDANT has publicly defamed a member of SHOWITOFF in good standing.

“CAT52! saggy granny you are the one with the lack intelligence. You are retard”

The Court has charged Pitbull AKA Chihuahua with CONTEMPT OF COURT and impersonating a bitch in heat.
Judge Pro Temp Fakashima sentences you to 30 days of no posting



By CAT52! at 27,Sep,26 18:31
Agree



By CAT52! at 27,Sep,26 14:31
To me it means “the serious lack of intelligence”.



By CAT52! at 27,Sep,26 01:16
Between gas and groceries the average American is going through a very painful time



By CAT52! at 27,Sep,26 01:14
Dgraff, the Clown is not the reason for the decline in crime. He’s just along for the ride.
The Expert View: Criminologists and independent groups, such as the Vera Institute, state that nationwide crime actually began falling in 2022 and 2023. They attribute the ongoing decline to post-pandemic recovery and long-term community violence prevention programs funded by prior federal laws, rather than recent political actions.Vera InstituteCrime Is Down in 2025. Trump Doesn’t Deserve Credit. | Vera InstituteJun 20, 2025 — Fact: Crime and homicide rates declined significantly in 2023 and 2024, continuing a trend into 2025, long predating Trump's second term. Attribution: The decli...U.S. House Judiciary Committee Democrats | (.gov)Crime Is Down Despite Trump, Not Because of Him It's Democratic Investments in ...Violent crime is declining, but it has nothing to do with Donald Trump or congressional. Republicans. Democrats at the federal, state, and local levels made ...The White House (.gov)President Trump Delivers the Largest Drop in Violent Crime in American History – The White House2025 FBI Report: Violent crime plunged 9.3% (largest annual decline on record); murder dropped 18.1%; robbery fell 18.5% (38,500 fewer robberies); **** declined...Time MagazineWhy Crime Rates Are Falling Across the U.S.Jan 24, 2026 — Connor Greene And the report predicted that the rate will drop even further, to four per every 100,000 residents, when the FBI releases nationwide data for juri...CBS NewsViolent crime plummeted in 2025, with murder rate hitting 20Violent crime plummeted in 2025, with murder rate hitting 20-year low, FBI says Updated on: August 14, 2026 / 7:35 PM EDT / CBS News Violent crime rates in the ...The New York TimesPresident Trump Takes Credit for Steep Crime Rate Declines - The New York TimesFBI Data: 2025 violent crime and murder rates reached historic lows, with the murder rate tied with 1955-1956 or lower. President Claims: Trump credited adminis...The Washington PostTrump touts new stats on low crime. But crime has been falling for years. - The Washington PostFBI Data: 2025 violent crime and murder rates fell sharply, marking the largest year-to-year decrease since 1936; murder rate reached 4.1 per 100,000 residents,Department of Justice (.gov)District of Columbia | One Year After Federal Law Enforcement Surge, D.C. Is Safer as Crime Declines Sharply | United States Department of JusticeCrime Impact: Homicides -45%, carjackings -64%, robberies -33%, motor vehicle thefts -53%, illegal firearms seized ~2,000. Prosecution & Enforcement: U.S. Attor...



By CAT52! at 27,Sep,26 01:11
Also, Dgraff and Phart, how do you propose to do away with Iran? Especially since WE started that war?



By CAT52! at 27,Sep,26 01:08
Dgraff U.S. national average, regular gasoline in December 2024 averaged about $3.28 per gallon according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
That’s in Biden’s time. Now it’s at least $4.50/gallon



By CAT52! at 25,Sep,26 17:43
$3.85 at BJ’s



By CAT52! at 25,Sep,26 17:40
Me too



By CAT52! at 25,Sep,26 17:35
CLERK OF THE COURT:this Court will have a hearing September 28. The Court has charged Pitbull AKA Chihuahua with CONTEMPT OF COURT and impersonating a bitch in heat.



By CAT52! at 22,Sep,26 16:14
DEFENDANT
Pitbull AKA Chihuahua/
.............COMPLAINT..............
This Court hereby declares that all statements contained in this complaint are true and accurate, based upon the overwhelming—if somewhat disturbing—evidence presented in this case.
COUNT I. POSTING A DISTURBING PICTURE
1. The Defendant knowingly posted an obsolete photograph dating back to the 1990s, apparently believing that history should be preserved at all costs.
2. Said photograph contains an image of the Defendant's cock which this Court has determined was information that absolutely did not need to be brought back from the archives.
3. The photograph was posted prominently on Mr Pitbull’s gallery page, thereby exposing innocent members of the public to what can only be described as an unexpected archaeological discovery.
4. It has come to the attention of this Court that several gay men have suffered severe emotional distress upon viewing said photograph. Others have reportedly experienced a condition medically referred to as “the complete disappearance of their erection.”
WHEREFORE, this Court finds that the Defendant's conduct constitutes an unreasonable threat to the emotional, psychological, and gay well-being of the viewing public.
Judge Pro Temp Fakashima:
“Mr pitbull! This Court hereby orders you to NEVER TO SHOW THAT PICTURE AGAIN and immediately remove from your gallery before you cause any further damage to the male population. You have 20 days to remove the offending photograph or you shall be held in CONTEMPT OF COURT—and possibly responsible for several cases of permanent embarrassment.”
IT IS SO ORDERED.
September 22, 2026



By CAT52! at 21,Sep,26 17:43
They pay taxes too and, you admit, you have an advantage over them.



By CAT52! at 21,Sep,26 16:55
Those morons in the Middle East are terrorizing us by denying us oil. And did we have any previous terrorist attacks after 9/11? And how many pandemics are there in the world at any given time?
Phart, denial doesn’t make it false. This president, this Clown, is absolutely the worst president this country or any country has ever had.
Take your “terrorists”, your “wuhans” and give it a rest.



By CAT52! at 21,Sep,26 16:48
So you are saying you can’t compete with illegals. Are they smarter than you? And when was the last time you applied for a job you were WILLING to do and lost out to an illegal? I bet I can walk down Main Street in whatever city you live and everyone I meet is legal and has a job or prospects



By CAT52! at 21,Sep,26 16:42
I didn’t say that.



By CAT52! at 21,Sep,26 12:00
Hey, everyone. How is having the Clown as president working out for you? Is the price of gas high enough? How about the cost of groceries or anything else?
🤣🤣🤣

DGraff, Phart



By CAT52! at 21,Sep,26 11:56
I rather have illegals than paying $4.85/gal of gas. How many abortions do we know happened to high schoolers and were denied an aspirin? All these YouTube videos just try to pull the strings of uneducated people



By CAT52! at 17,Sep,26 12:03
I agree



By CAT52! at 15,Sep,26 23:04
The Chihuahua Bitch (Pitbull) keeps accusing me of being a coward because I have him blocked.
Chihuahua, I blocked you for only one reason. When I unblock you you trash my gallery page. That's it. If you would only have verbal attacks I wouldn't like them but I can live with that if they are reasonable.
Here's your chance to be unblocked. Agree to no trashing of my page and I'll unblock you. Answer here through one of your friends.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

This is Pitbull‘s answer:

“ Saggy granny says she will unbanned if I don't trash her page. Fuck you pig don't put demands. You are a coward. If you can clean tecsan's page you can clean your own page

Fuck you belly pig 🐖”


And that’s why I won’t unblock him.



By CAT52! at 15,Sep,26 22:53
Those prices in your country and, I assume, in most of Europe, are frightening to an American. However, I've always said that to judge the actual cost, one must calculate how much work one must do to buy that item. The price of regular in the Netherlands average $11.75/gallon. How much does a fast food counter person has to work that money?



By CAT52! at 15,Sep,26 14:50
Unfortunately, cleaning up the Clown’s shit is going to take a big effort and time, both legally and figuratively



By CAT52! at 15,Sep,26 14:46
Fart?
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Joke, Bella!, joke. 🤣🤣



By CAT52! at 14,Sep,26 23:31
🤣🤣👍



By CAT52! at 14,Sep,26 21:50
The reason women fart after peeing is that men can wiggle their cock after peeing but women have to air dry.



By CAT52! at 14,Sep,26 14:03
Pitbull, the Chihuahua bitch, formerly known as Pa-Freddy, posted this in his thread:
"Another disgusting picture of CAT52! showing her deteriorated cunt. It's disgusting. So much for a grieving mother that lost her son to cancer."
-------------------------------
Cat52!
Chihuahua, you don't get to tell me how I handle my grief. Nor, do you have any right or reason to mix your pathetic existence with mine.

👿



By CAT52! at 14,Sep,26 14:00
Pitbull, the Chihuahua bitch, formerly known as Pa-Freddy, posted this in his thread:
"Another disgusting picture of CAT52! showing her deteriorated cunt. It's disgusting. So much for a grieving mother that lost her son to cancer."
-------------------------------
Cat52!
Chihuahua, you don't get to tell me how I handle my grief. Nor, do you have any right or reason to mix your pathetic existence with mine.

👿



By CAT52! at 12,Sep,26 14:29
I was at work when the news came on the office TV. I’ll never forget how I had to sit down..



By CAT52! at 11,Sep,26 19:41
Some people have brains where the left side doesn't communicate with the right side



By CAT52! at 11,Sep,26 19:38
Perhaps not but but the thread expanded. This post you are referring to shows that there are troublemakers that want to disrupt the tranquility of other members and that blocking them is an acceptable way of dealing with such members. Especially since Admin would not ban them as long as they invest money on the site. That brings us back to the original post. You can't ban those members even though they've openly admitted to having created FAKE accounts.



By CAT52! at 11,Sep,26 16:26
The Chihuahua"loves" me 🤣🤣🤣😈

PITBULL [Ignore] 11,Sep,26 11:52 other posts

CAT52! delete that shit picture from the front page. You are a pig and saggy every where
--------------------------------------- added after 22 seconds

Pitbull



By CAT52! at 11,Sep,26 03:21
Okay Phart, why did he say it? You know that's attempted btibart



By CAT52! at 10,Sep,26 12:18
First, let me refute the "for most of us" remark. Most of us DO NOT think that way. Second, there has not been any proof that the system has been used by nefarious people. You and others are still insisting that the 2020 election was rigged and it wasn't. The Clown lost because of what he did in his first term and why your party will loose the midterm.



By CAT52! at 10,Sep,26 12:11
🤣🤣🤣



By CAT52! at 10,Sep,26 01:56
Personally, I don't see what the big deal is about mail in ballots.



By CAT52! at 10,Sep,26 01:55
Technically speaking all the countries on the continents of the new world are "American"



By CAT52! at 10,Sep,26 01:52
I didn't state it right. Deletion of this allegedly fake account doesn't bother me, but, you can't really prove it's a fake account. All you can surmise is that , probably, this member is a trouble maker. Let me pose the following: what if I spend 100 points and change my site name to Bella!!. Am I a fake account or a trouble maker?
So, getting back to my original response. I was referring to the member that is so pissed off that he created this "fake" account. AofD is not the friendliest nor reserved member of the site. I meant in a very dunb way, that before one does what he/she did, wouldn't it be better to block AofD and continue being a normal member?
--------------------------------------- added after 10 hours

AngelofDeath, my condolences. I, too, am in mourning and have some idea what you are going through.



By CAT52! at 09,Sep,26 21:51
You mean that other American bird? The turkey POTUS?



By CAT52! at 09,Sep,26 21:48
I thought it was the American goose



By CAT52! at 09,Sep,26 21:46
AngelofDeath and I are not friends nor will we ever be. Honestly, if she ever became a true dead angel, I wouldn't be upset. Having said that, I don't like what this member is doing to her. Whatever her views, opinions if you will, she is entitled to post them. If someone doesn't like them then they should just block her.
Anyway, that's my opinion.



By CAT52! at 07,Sep,26 17:16
Yesterday, The Chihuahua (Pitbull), posted in his putrid thread the following question:
“It is true or false CAT52! doesn't wear bra anymore because her breast are shrinking due to old age?”

Well, I don’t know why he would be interested as I’ve blocked him some time ago. By now he should be happy to find his tiny peepee to do a “hand job”, but, so it goes.
Chihuahua, I’m still a 36DD and while they are heavy, I’m proud of them. 😈
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

So the Chihuahua continued:
ULL [Ignore] 07,Sep,26 13:39 other posts

CAT52! as always you lied. Your breasts are sagging and your pussy is dried like a desert.

FUCKING COWARD. I'm trailing you, nasty racist pig

Pitbull this is my last pic in my gallery.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours



This pic is literally less than a month old.



By CAT52! at 06,Sep,26 13:14
I quit believing on the Nobel Peace Prize many years ago. Yes, sometimes someone is deserving of it, but, most of the time it’s just politics on a worldwide scale.



By CAT52! at 06,Sep,26 13:12
👍😈



By CAT52! at 06,Sep,26 13:08
I’ve learned that lesson the hard way. Right AngelofDeath? Right Sir-Skittles?
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

786)530-8870



By CAT52! at 01,Sep,26 17:05
My youngest son, (45), passed await on July 13th from colon cancer. I’m trying to cope. I’m not much in the mood to chat.



By CAT52! at 31,Aug,26 18:11
Welcome back, friend



By CAT52! at 20,Aug,26 14:59
Jamie deleted his account again?



By CAT52! at 14,Aug,26 21:19
As I said, bitches can be fun. 😆



By CAT52! at 14,Aug,26 17:11
🤣🤣🤣🤮



By CAT52! at 14,Aug,26 17:09
Ok, “Is the Moon made out of cheese?” 🤣🤣😈