Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by CAT at 14,May,20 06:51  other posts of CAT
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

Similar topics: 1.Food stuff   2.STUFF, JUST STUFF   3.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF   4.A Forum Topic   5.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II  

New Comment

Comments:
By CAT at 13,Aug,22 14:24 other posts of CAT 
Is your penis too small?
No.

There’s no such thing as too small when it comes to penis size. At least not in the way you’re thinking.

Bulge bulk paranoia is so common that medical science people had to come up with a name for it to save everybody some time. Anxiety over penis size can cause a diagnosable mental health condition called small penis syndrome.
By Ananas2xLekker at 13,Aug,22 16:24 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Most penises are too small or at least to short, to reach far enough, to suck it.

But that might be caused by evolution. It wasn't conducive to procreation.
By CAT at 13,Aug,22 16:44 other posts of CAT 
Oral sex never was.

By phart at 13,Aug,22 22:00 other posts of phart 
size matters when you would rather not pee all over your self when in a hurry and pull out the wrong hair.
By CAT at 13,Aug,22 22:15 other posts of CAT 
I'll take your word for that

By leopoldij at 13,Aug,22 23:59 other posts of leopoldij 
I never thought of the size of my penis as being an obstacle to sex. Honestly, no woman I've had sex with had complaints about my size. The only times my size was mentioned is when I asked (rarely) if my size was small. Yes, it is, but so what? Besides, small dick guys spend more time with foreplay (eating pussy, etc). That seems to be a fact. It is for me.
By CAT at 14,Aug,22 02:13 other posts of CAT 
Size doesn't matter. It's what you do with what God gave you that matters. I've never had a problem having fun with a man, no matter his size.

By CAT at 14,Aug,22 02:11 other posts of CAT 
Huge rattlesnake across dirt road.

only registered users can see external links

Before Charlie and I got married, he worked for the county checking canal water control dams. He used to drive his county p/u down dirt roads south of Florida city. The rattlers used to sun themselves on the road. Charlie would speed up and run right over them. He said it felt like driving on a wash board.

By CAT at 13,Aug,22 02:32 other posts of CAT 
And so the bitch has blacklisted me

Aug 12, 22:26 system: You were blacklisted by bella!

Bella! you are a miserable coward and a hipocrite
By leopoldij at 13,Aug,22 11:29 other posts of leopoldij 
I thought you were good friends. How come she blacklisted you?

Besides, she claims she never blacklisted anyone first, with one exception: me.

I'm sure she will unblock you again. She has no life. She thrives with posting bullshit and trivia and loves arguing. If age doesn't argue with you, the master of the art, who will she argue with?
By CAT at 13,Aug,22 12:42 other posts of CAT 
Bella! and I are not friends and we never were. At best we tolerated each other. Right or wrong, she owns a forum thread populated with interesting people who have interesting opinions on interesting subjects. 🤣 That's my attraction to the thread. Suffering Bella is just the entry price of a ticket. She's like the commercial in a good TV program. She does have an Archilis ankle, JustWill.....................and me. I guess I'm just as much to blame for this as she is. I love to tweek her nose every chance I get. 😈
By leopoldij at 13,Aug,22 23:56 other posts of leopoldij 
I don't understand what you mean with your metaphor, namely, that JustWill is Bella's Achilles' ankle, or is it heel? I think that Achilles was immortal but has one weak point: his heel. And so Paris managed to shoot an arrow that injured Achilles' heel and this is the way that Achilles died. I don't understand in what way Justwill is Bella's "ankle" or "heel" or "weak point".

By CAT at 13,Aug,22 14:50 other posts of CAT 
"Trump's Mar-a-Lago, a security 'nightmare' that housed classified documents"

WTF was he thinking?
By phart at 13,Aug,22 22:04 other posts of phart 
His house, his rules?

By CAT at 13,Aug,22 15:48 other posts of CAT 
Posting in her new 'blog', Bella! said, "It fricken irritates the crap out of me when she continuously and without provocation takes jabs at my lover, JustWill. And because I found her recent post, calling JustWill a "pansy" to be offensive to my lover, I deleted it and this is what transpired. I've been accused of deleting "proof" or "truth" or whatever. As far as I'm concerned, I deleted something that I found to be offensive, too. After all, one must defend a lover, even a pansy lover"
🤣🤣🤣NOT

By CAT at 13,Aug,22 15:12 other posts of CAT 
2Nice, I read your post,
"I’ve been away for awhile. This same old shitshow is still relevant? It’s like watching soap opera’s back in the day. You could miss a week…and you didn’t fucking miss anything."

And like the old soap operas you can always change the channel.
😈
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

BTW, 2Nice, the only time you appear on the scene is when you have something to pithy to say. Let me help you. Did you know roses are red and violets are blue? Well...violet, at least. Did you know Trump's home was raided by the FBI? You should try to bring something to the table sometime.🤪

By CAT at 13,Aug,22 13:56 other posts of CAT 
Hey, Bella! in answer to your bitchy blog,

"I was looking at the first page of the POLLS listings. Sir-Skittles authored 12 dedicated to me, HOTPUSSY.
I THINK HE'S IN LOVE WITH ME."

I wrote that four years ago when I went by the name "HOTPUSSY"

By CAT at 11,Aug,22 13:49 other posts of CAT 

“China is Saudi Arabia’s largest trade partner. It is the largest buyer of Saudi oil,” said Mohammed Alyahya, a fellow at the Harvard Belfer Center’s Middle East Institute and senior fellow at the Hudson Institute. “China is very important in the region geopolitically. It has been eyeing military bases in Africa and elsewhere. In the past its interests had been purely mercantilist, focused entirely on commerce.

The Chinese president Xi Jinping will visit Saudi Arabia next week.
I guess Old Joe is not the only one that needs an petroleum enema.🤣🤣🤣
By leopoldij at 11,Aug,22 14:29 other posts of leopoldij 
It's extremely annoying that both the US and China are allies of one of the worst dictatorships in the world. I think it's three only country whose name is the family name of the ruling overlords (Saud). Even the head of this place has murdered a Washington Post reporter. Yet, both the US and China are shaking hands with this guy. A ruthless murderer.
By CAT at 11,Aug,22 15:03 other posts of CAT 
You are right but, remember, lollipop, countries are amoral. They'll shake hands or fist bump any entity it thinks is advantageous to itself. Human rights be dammed
By leopoldij at 13,Aug,22 00:22 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm speaking from *ethical* and *humanist* perspective. Those are important for me.
By CAT at 13,Aug,22 00:27 other posts of CAT 
And they should be. Perhaps, one day humanity will start acting humanely.
By leopoldij at 13,Aug,22 00:30 other posts of leopoldij 
My hopes are low.
Especially with the state of humanity nowadays.

If we could guarantee longevity for humanity
then we might achieve what you say.
But I doubt that humanity (homo sapiens)
will last too long.

Neanderthals will , after all, prove more successful than us.
By CAT at 13,Aug,22 01:06 other posts of CAT 

By CAT at 13,Aug,22 00:24 other posts of CAT 
Some truths about Bella!'s new blog
Members I've blacklited: Pa-Freddy and Sir-Skittles

These two members are well known trolls identified as such by the system. Both have been blacklisted by so many members, it's gotten to be a joke. Sir-Skittles has repeatedly trashed my page, and my pics. I've asked him many times not to do this. Blacklisting is the only way to keep him from doing this. That's not all. He is the author of over 250 blogs where he continusly denigrates me. He refers to me as "saggy tits", "truck stop whore" and other names in the forums and other places. In desperation I've started calling names back. One he really hates is "botched abortion". Pa-Freddy is a carbon copy of Sir-Skittles. I can't be certain, but, I believe these two are one and the same.

Members who have blacklisted me: JustWill, Overeight, SrCums aka Love2show2, and Marcrocke
SrCums is a bully. He followed me across the forums bitching about Israel. Finally, one day I lost it and called him "a filthy little Jew with a chip on his shoulder". Of course, now I'm a racist. Marcrocke is an unknown entity. He joined the site and promptly blacklisted me with no contact or reason. And, then, there's JustWill.
Five years ago I was living in Georgia and my good friend was living with me. She took a liking to SYC and joined it. Because we lived in the same house, we shared the internet. For some reason (and I suspect it was JustWill's acid remarks) she accused JustWill's partner of some very nasty stuff. Admin kicked her out of the site and with good reason. I wasn't even a member then. I had taken a hiatus, but, because my friend and I shared an internet connection, that was that. When I rejoined SYC JustWill has blacklisted me and accuses me of being my friend even though Admin has said that I had left SYC voluntarily and in good standing. I've tried a few times to burn the hatchet, but, with the tacit approval ( support) of Bella! he still continues to slander me.

I have been befriended by 121 members and have a total of 7 members that either blacklisted me or that I have blacklisted. If you check out the previous members mentioned here, collectively, they have enough members that have blacklisted them that all those members could start a new site.

These people all work the same way. They make accusations and/or insult you and then, being the cowards they are, deny it or erase the proof. I have or have had the following accounts: Twowarmtts, Twowarmtts2, Twowarmtts3, and now, CAT. I'm not the only one that has had more than one account, just ask JustWill or Bella! Bella! in particular is famous of having a second account to spy on Lipsipsuckit during their famous wars. And, if I'm crude with my comments about some members, you should check out the forum dumpster for how these straight laced members treated others.
Bottom line? I won't apologize for outing these "fine, shit don't stick to me" people. Every epithet I've called these people describes them to a T and if Bella! wants to bitch about it, then I ask you, "What's in it for her to champion several trolls and a pansy, acid mouth, jerk?"
I'm going to post this in more than one place, but, one of those places will be in Bella!'s blog WHAT A FRICKEN LOONEY TOON! /blogs/51538.html#t171271 let's see if she censors this.😰😰😈
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

And so the bitch has blacklisted me

Aug 12, 22:26 system: You were blacklisted by bella!

Bella! you are a miserable coward and a hipocrite

By CAT at 12,Aug,22 13:11 other posts of CAT 
This is a chat I had in Bella!'s forum thread: /forum/thread.php?id=26613#33837
The purpose is to keep things in perspective. Some of the text here was deleted by Bella! in her thread using her edit
function. I'm not here to say I'm right or wrong. Neither am I saying the other parties are right or wrong. All I'm saying is that
in my opinion, there's great animosity shown by certain members.

CAT
Ever wonder why cum "shoots" out of your dick instead of just "dribbling"?
/forum/thread.php?id=26006#37
Why are we seeing this 2017 thread by JustWill now?

Bella!
I respond to that, we're seeing that thread because JustWill is smart, funny, sarcastic and because someone found the thread, felt it was relevant and posted on it.
The concept must have been really difficult for you to sort out on your own, you're welcome.

Dgraff commented
🤮👎

Bella! replied to Dgraff's comment
You are entitled to your opinion. One thing that I will say about JustWill, he stays true to who he is. Can you say the same about yourself?

Dgraff answered back
Absolutely I can. I haven’t changed in 60 years

Bella! commented back to Dgraff
Remember this, in the event that your new friend(s) flip, I will still defend you.

CAT Here I said to Bella!
You presume too much. What happened? Did your love child, JustWill come crying to you because I was, or tried, to be nice to him?
I don't know why you are dumpling on Mountain Man (Dgraff). He's just a bystander. It's me you want. Go for it.

Dgraff made a comment
It’s no secret there is no love loss between will and i even though he lives 30 minutes away from me

CAT
Probably a Pennsylvania Quaker..........then, again, I wouldn't want to insult the Quakers. 🤣🤣

Bella! getting pissed answers Dgraff
Regardless of whether "there is no love loss [sic]", the fact that you say nothing is sad. Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Yep, this is what your new "bestie" posted just slightly more than one year ago. Time heals all wounds....
/polls/2848.html
Strange how time healed all the shit between one yet not another!

CAT Ever feel like....... well, you know.
Woman, what's wrong with you? Either you are jealous or you like to cause trouble.
Your social skills are sadly lacking. People argue, especially in a forum setting. Sometimes it's not
pretty, but, if the object of the disagreement doesn't exist anymore, what possible reason
is there to continue arguing with that person? That reason was Lix and you know why.
There was a secondary reason and that was you. You, who loves to fan the flames of
discord and then sit back and get an orgasm watching people fight. You refered to me as Dgraff's
"bestie". I doubt Mountain Man would describe me that way or visa versa, but, we befriended
each other. That's something that's stuck in your craw. Whatever the reasons Dgraff has to
not like JustWill, that's his business and I will champion him for it.
I, personally, think JustWill is a pansy who pouts too much about things that happened
over four years ago. He's petty and sarcastic. Perhaps that's why you like him. You two
make a pair. The thing is this. I have truly tried to be friendly with that pansy, even to the extent
of uttering an apology, even if it's not how I feel. Yet, both of you keep grinding that organ, cranking
out that music of hatred. So be it.

Dgraff shouted back
The one (CAT) I see as a figmentation of my imagination way down in Florida whom I love to argue with nothing she says means anything to me unless I want it to she can do me no harm and I can do her no harm she is just part of the show.
Now the other one (JustWill) I see as a part time member a woken democrat in my own backyard full of nothing but sarcastic comments to everyone some maybe his dry sense of humor I don’t know but it always rubbed me the wrong way

Bella! to Dgraff
Gee, and he has never once referred to you as a "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO!", yet has rubbed YOU the wrong way. Go figure! It's all smoke and mirrors, Mountain Man.....Just remember, a leopard (CAT) never loses their spots.

Dgraff back to Bella!
No he referred to me as hillbilly and I referred to him as nurd no problem

Bella! back to Dgraff
So being called a hillbilly was more offensive than being called a "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO!"? Just remember, JustWill is not a "shape-shifter".

Bella! thoroughly pissed off by now
Has anyone ever wondered or been able to determine why Twowarmtts, aka CAT is unable to "move on"? Why, the fuck, isn't she able to just stop fucking with members ( JustWill for one ) that do not and would not even give her the time of day?

JustWill answered Bella!
Crazy is as crazy does

Bella! commented back to JustWill
Ain't that the truth.

CAT at this point I was getting pissed to, made a comment.
Do I, CAT Get a say on this? Why, exactly, do I have to move on? What's in it for me? Never mind. I do have one question for you, Bella!, isn't it a little early "Wisconsin Time, to hit the bottle. You once told me you didn't like to be called a bitch, but honey, like I told Phart, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.
I can ask the same about you and JustWill. "Crazy is as crazy does? Or how about "twowarmtts aka CAT"? You two are soooo behind the present. I could say more, but neither one of you deserves the truth, but, I will say this.

Sir-Skittles made his appearance (This botched abortion is always ragging on me)
She (CAT) is still waiting for her ObamaCare lobotomy to be completed

Bella! on Skittles coment
✔️+1

Dgraff in reference to ObamaCare and Skittles
She will be waiting a long time that nigga did nothing but hand out money to banks and car companies that couldn’t manage money

CAT An opinion of Sir-Skittles
Sir-Skittles, or should I say Madam-Skittles? Your mama must have hooked your balls with the hanger when she botched your abortion. I bet you have a falsetto voice.
🤣🤣😈

By phart at 10,Aug,22 15:59 other posts of phart 

I love the Govenor of Texas. Hell yes this is what needs to be done.if these people are going to be dumped on us, New york is ideal.
you won't come see the problem for yourself, so we will send the problem to you.
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 16:07 other posts of CAT 
Honey, all those bussed illegals would rather swim across the Rio Grande, in the rapids, than end up in the Carolinas. Chill
By phart at 10,Aug,22 18:23 other posts of phart 
Why not fly some over to Europe? They seem to love immigration.
Better yet, bus them to CANADA!
I bet castro's son would love some new subjects under his reign
By CAT at 11,Aug,22 12:35 other posts of CAT 
Castro's son died several years ago--------------------------------------- added after 85 secondsMiguel Dнaz-Canel became President of the Council of State on 19 April 2018, taking over from Raъl Castro, and has been President of Cuba since 10 October 2019. The position of first secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba continues to be the most powerful political position in Cuba.
Sayanara to the Castro regime

By phart at 10,Aug,22 22:56 other posts of phart 
By CAT at 11,Aug,22 14:56 other posts of CAT 
Leo has a point. Communities just want to hide the poorest of the poor.

By leopoldij at 11,Aug,22 14:39 other posts of leopoldij 
The US doesn't do this to immigrants only but also to US citizens:

Each year, US cities give thousands of homeless people one-way bus tickets out of town. An 18-month nationwide investigation by the Guardian reveals, for the first time, what really happens at journey’s end.

The catch is that these US citizens are homeless and the policy of the US is that these people don't count as humans.

A better approach to this HUGE problem would be to build gas chambers and extinguish them overnight. Very few will care because homeless people, in America, are seen as a hindrance to "democracy". It's only the rich that count.

By CAT at 09,Aug,22 15:59 other posts of CAT 

President Biden signed into law on Tuesday bipartisan legislation to provide billions of dollars in incentives to the domestic semiconductor industry and fund scientific research that proponents say will help boost U.S. competitiveness and solve supply chain challenges.

Did the last Clown🤡 do anything like this?
By phart at 09,Aug,22 16:05 other posts of phart 
a quick google search will indicate tax cuts and regulation cutting laws being signed to benefit the American people.This law will not help the American people as the factorys will be automated by japanese and chinese robots.
By CAT at 09,Aug,22 16:39 other posts of CAT 
Sure baby, like the cuts given to big business. As far as those robots are concerned 🤣🤣🤣🤣
By phart at 09,Aug,22 17:20 other posts of phart 
Hey, think about it,no workers comp,no unions,no health insurance,no paid vacations, no coffee and smoke breaks. and requires few shift workers to keep eyes on things.and the factory could run 24-7 365 because the robots would not be capable of celebrating holidays,so no need to stop them except for oiling.
You want real profit from a factory, that is the route you take.
If I were to open a factory, automation would be at the top of the list. No worries about sexual assault charges from a robot, no lawsuits from dangerous working conditions and etc.Again, PROFITABLE.
By CAT at 09,Aug,22 17:31 other posts of CAT 
Robots are ok for repetitive work where no decisions are needed. That's why we can build a robot but a robot can not build us. Besides, each robot for each operation would need a be developed. Mucho dinero.
By phart at 10,Aug,22 14:37 other posts of phart 
Yea, and Japan and China have the tech to build them affordably. Unlike here in the US where everyone thinks they are worth so damn much nowadays.Japan really works towards robotics because of their aging population.

Just a simple 4 pack of toilet paper from walmart that was .69 cents even during the plandemic, is now .87 cents. meat has gone out of site,although beef cows are being sold off supposedly because of drought.there should be a glut of beef on the market right now. But the prices are still high as if it is scarce.
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 15:53 other posts of CAT 
That's what happens when you have a set income with no way to augment it. That is the reason for a raise. Think Social Security recipients. Both Charlie and I get Social Security. We don't have to rely on it, thank God. Our combined benefits is roughly just over $3000/month. That doesn't even cover our mortgage/insurance/taxes, so, I feel for you, Phart
By phart at 10,Aug,22 16:04 other posts of phart 
a loop hole in the state disability plan allows them to cut my disability by the amount social security gets in a raise.
It is all I can do,to mow a few yards and what not, just to keep ends within site of each other. hopefully in a couple years I will have my 30 in and will get my full amount,but by then,it will be worth about what I am getting now.
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 16:10 other posts of CAT 
It's a "national loophole" every state does that
--------------------------------------- added after 53 seconds

BTW, that was pushed through by Republicans some time back.

By Ananas2xLekker at 10,Aug,22 16:58 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Are you at least allowed to make some money on the side?
Or could they find out and deduct it from your disability?
Because that's a problem in my country; if people are 40% or 60% able to do anything, they are forced to find 40% or 60% of a job and lose a percentage of their disability. But no employer wants to hire them, to do 40% or 60% of a job,
so most are in situations similar to yours. Not really a socialist utopia, right?
It used to be different, several decades ago, before too much people started voting for right-wing parties.

I don't want to be condescending, but the best way to improve your situation, if you are able and allowed to do some work, is to use whatever money you can spare, in lowering your living costs and investing in equipment that allows you to do less strenuous and better paying jobs.
What it takes to lower your living costs depends on your expenses.
It can save a lot of money on cooling or heating, if you put in better insulated windows or insulate your roof. That is not that expensive, if you do it yourself. I still support solar energy as the best investment home owners can ever make. It doesn't have to be 10 panels at once. Just buy the cheapest 300 W PV panel and one standard micro-inverter, hook em up anywhere practical, and you're saving money the next day.
Equipment to do a less strenuous and better paying job could be anything.
It depends on the market and what skills you can utilize and develop to serve a need. If people like their lawns mowed or hedges trimmed, better equipment makes easier money. It's only you, who knows how you could more efficiently
use your energy, to maximize earnings. If it was me, I would maybe start a business in debugging people's computers for $29/hour and selling parts I buy on the internet for some markup. Some people make good money by picking locks for people who shut the door behind them with the keys inside. And if they see how easy it is, sell them a better lock. The challenge is to find the market that is not saturated yet.
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 17:27 other posts of CAT 
Ananas, what Phart describes happens IF the income is from the Social Security Department. State disability is linked to national Social Security . I believe if you are collecting Social Security payments, you are allowed to work up to 20 hrs/week, but, because the employers have to collect taxes on wages, it affects your state disability help. Having your own business does not affect anything as long as you don't report your earnings at the end of the year ( Federal tax form 1099). Of course, if you live the life of a millionaire and it only shows you just collect disability insurance, sooner or later you will run afoul of the Internal Revenue Department. In most states ( maybe all) disability and/or low income people receive food stamps. This is reviewed once a year and, by law, can't be changed for the full year.

By phart at 10,Aug,22 18:20 other posts of phart 
i am allowed 200 a month before loss starts.
By CAT at 11,Aug,22 12:32 other posts of CAT 
Phart, I, too, think this is wrong and should be changed. The cost of living goes up every year and this "formula" negates the cost of living yearly adjustment

By leopoldij at 11,Aug,22 14:41 other posts of leopoldij 
I love the way you think and express yourself. You're a mature thinker, a rational person, an intelligent woman.
By CAT at 11,Aug,22 14:44 other posts of CAT 
thank you, Leo, now I'll be blushing the rest of the day....... without a wayward finger 😂😂😂😈
By leopoldij at 11,Aug,22 14:45 other posts of leopoldij 
You're welcome. I mean it.
By the way, I corrected a typo.
By CAT at 11,Aug,22 14:50 other posts of CAT 

By CAT at 11,Aug,22 14:40 other posts of CAT 
JustWill posted in Bella!'s thread:

"So there are five people taking the Fifth Amendment, like you see on the mob, right? You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"-- D. J. Trump, September 2016

"I plead the 5th." -- D. J. Trump, August 2022

Phart posted:

well, forgive me for asking, but why on earth is the democratic party so afraid of 1 man,1 human being, that they are willing to continue to constantly, every since the man started to run for President ,try to bring him down?
If I were being persecuted at every turn like he has been the past few years ,I would not even confirm My identity for the bastards. If they think he is so fucking guilty, let the sorry bastards work for it.

JustWill answered back:

You are forgiven. He isn't being "persecuted". The guy is, and always has been, a criminal. Trying to see a...what's that word you use all the time?...oh, right..."crook" pay consequences for his many crimes isn't "persecution", it's seeking justice.

Andthisisme also answered Phart

The answer to that is simple, during his term of office he was able to be constrained in his behaviour mostly, by those few 'sane' people around him.
As a second term president with nothing to lose who knows what whackadoodle things he will get up to. His behaviour on January 6th may end up looking like a Sunday school picnic compared to what he may do if re elected.
He totally over estimates his ability and competence and champions some of the most divisive policies, pitting American against American.

JustWill commented:

Because Trump can't speak ten words without telling a lie, taking the 5th is the only way he can avoid perjury while under oath.
Here in the US, judges instruct the jury in a CRIMINAL trial that they are not to view a witness taking the 5th as proof of guilt. In a CIVIL trial, judges are not required to give the same instruction.

CAT Despite our mutual animosity toward each other, I take the proverbial hat off to JustWill. Right on almost friend. 🤣🤣

By CAT at 11,Aug,22 13:01 other posts of CAT 
I would just love for the Clown to run in 2024. It would be such a pleasure to show that bastard and his brother Repuckers up.
By leopoldij at 11,Aug,22 14:31 other posts of leopoldij 
Me too.
Actually, most people I know of are looking forward to him running.
It's entertainment!

When Dubya was a president, the whole world was laughing. Then that clown became a president and it was even more comical.

Please USA, keep entertaining the world.
It's better than Disneyland.

By CAT at 10,Aug,22 13:20 other posts of CAT 

Inflation cooled off in July as tumbling gas prices offered Americans much-needed relief

This HAS to be Old Joe's fault

🤣🤣🤣
By phart at 10,Aug,22 14:34 other posts of phart 
People have run up their credit cards trying to get to work.
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 14:55 other posts of CAT 
That would have DRIVEN UP INFLATION. Besides, when the end of the month comes around, the sh*t hits the fan.
By phart at 10,Aug,22 14:59 other posts of phart 
None of us are being covered in rose petals at the moment, I would say the "shit' is being scattered as we speak.
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 15:17 other posts of CAT 
Then, for once, admit that there's room to go forward under a Joe Biden until you get whom you want.
By dgraff at 10,Aug,22 15:51 other posts of dgraff 
Just wait till you see his new tax bill
Property taxes up
Sales taxes up
Income taxes up
School taxes up
Inheritance taxes up
Taxes on saved money up
I’m pulling the plug on all my investment now before this bill goes through
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 15:58 other posts of CAT 
Mountain Man, dismantling your still won't help. It was never taxed, The revenuers never got far inside your 29 acres

By phart at 10,Aug,22 16:02 other posts of phart 
good idea, put the money into something solid.

this new tax plan consist of 87,000 new irs agents,just what the fuck do they need that many for?

Mark my words, small business's like Dgraff's ,will be harassed out of business.
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 16:08 other posts of CAT 
Collect taxes from dead beats like you.
--------------------------------------- added after 56 seconds

BTW, they don't know about Dgraff's still.

By Ananas2xLekker at 10,Aug,22 17:34 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Are you not paying your taxes than? Any inspector is welcome to go through my taxes as long as they like, because it's all 100% legit. It's easy. It takes me 10 minutes per year. It's more difficult for a business, but just put in some effort and you won't get into any trouble.

The taxes of low income earners are simple.
That's why the IRS was going after low income earners.
With more money they could spend the time going after the big guys, who are scamming taxes like no small business would ever do. But they know better how to get away with tax evasion. However, a good IRS agent can get them and give a much better return for the tax payer than some rookie, going after small fish.

Tax cheats cost the U.S. $1 trillion per year, I.R.S. chief says.

If they pay more, you pay less. Or there would be something left to increase your disability or actually provide you healthcare.
By phart at 10,Aug,22 18:19 other posts of phart 
I simply want the full retirement I worked for ,not to be a bum,nothing more depressing than to be a bum.

Oh yea, oil and gas is headed back up.
By CAT at 11,Aug,22 12:38 other posts of CAT 
Actually, it's not

By dgraff at 10,Aug,22 22:31 other posts of dgraff 
That’s ok I’m retiring in two years
By phart at 10,Aug,22 23:16 other posts of phart 
Well enjoy it!
And you better hide,because your regular customers will be hunting for you a few months later because it is very VERY fucking difficult to find a HONEST mechanic.
By dgraff at 10,Aug,22 23:47 other posts of dgraff 
Yeah so I’m told

By CAT at 10,Aug,22 13:20 other posts of CAT 

MTG Tweets 'Defund The FBI' After Trump Mar-A-Lago Raid

Marjorie Tailor Green....... enough said..
🤣🤣🤣🤣
By phart at 10,Aug,22 14:38 other posts of phart 
she is a bit off beat,but I would rather have her in there than a democrat.
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 15:31 other posts of CAT 
"she is a bit off beat"? Phart, are you serious? One of the most ignorant, obnoxious, racist, bigot this country has ever seen? She's the female equivalent of a KKK Grand Wizard. I can see where your values are at.

By dgraff at 10,Aug,22 15:44 other posts of dgraff 
Time for another attack on the White House I guess

By CAT at 10,Aug,22 13:18 other posts of CAT 

FBI Raids Trump's Mar-a-Lago Home & Fox News Turns on Law Enforcement

Donald Trump has been mocked online after he said he was subject to a search on his Mar-A-Lago address. The raid would have been approved by the very same FBI director he appointed.

The former US president issued a statement late on Monday night attacking FBI boss Christopher Wray and the US Justice Department for the raid, which he said had been “not necessary or appropriate” and noted that "Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before."

That's because we never had a president as crooked as Trump.

By CAT at 09,Aug,22 16:10 other posts of CAT 

"Sand dune collapses on Florida beach, smothering man recording the sunrise, cops say"

We have to outlaw sand dunes in this country. 🤣🤣😈

By phart at 08,Aug,22 19:40 other posts of phart 
I am not alone in not trusting the elections process anymore. 62% is a rather large amount of Americans.
By CAT at 08,Aug,22 21:51 other posts of CAT 
Yeah, but who's to blame for that? The previous Clown with his big lie. I don't see a problem with making sure elections are legit. I do object to all these conspiracy claims that the last and subsequent elections are somehow crooked.
By phart at 09,Aug,22 02:32 other posts of phart 
Who's to blame,the democrats. All they had to do was go along with the whole thing,let the evidence be shown in the court of law and then we would know 1 way or the other. BUT NO, they fought it tooth and nail. They were scared. If they weren't, it would have been allowed to go to court or be fully investigated.
By CAT at 09,Aug,22 12:21 other posts of CAT 
But, they did. Over 60 courts have said that. Countless election depts said it also. What do you want? Moses parting the mountain of votes? THE BLAME IS SQUARELY ON THE HEAD OF THAT LAST CLOWN 🤡 some people called " President". He is the one that couldn't be a graceful looser.
By phart at 09,Aug,22 13:07 other posts of phart 
being thrown out of court doesn't count,the PEOPLE did not get to see or hear the evidence.
for 80 million people to be angry, there was something seriously wrong.
The dems are setting America up for another civil war.
By CAT at 09,Aug,22 14:03 other posts of CAT 
Before a court is convened it has to see the evidence. 80 million angry? BS, only a few dumbasses who believed the lied ( lies the Clown admitted to)
And what will that civil war be about??? White granny panties vs pink thongs?
By phart at 09,Aug,22 16:08 other posts of phart 
No, Americans in Work clothes fighting for what they earned vs pink thong wearing folks that don't even know what they are and have never worked a damn lick in their life.

By phart at 09,Aug,22 02:47 other posts of phart 
You man will probably be signing this awful bill shortly.But has no idea what is in it! and ADMITs IT.

" God knows what else".

"We've never done this before, but because of a number of things we got done on a bipartisan basis — like a billion, 200 million-dollar infrastructure project — like what we're doing today, we passed yesterday, helping take care of everything from healthcare to God knows what else,"
By CAT at 09,Aug,22 12:15 other posts of CAT 
You are driving at 70mph down an open highway and you see a sign that says "slow down, congested area coming up". You slow down, but, you don't know what's coming. This bill is a good bill and it tries to prepare us for contingencies. At least it tries to solve some problems. Accelerated global warming is real. No one with a bit of sense can deny that. Trying to do something about the high cost of medicines is a good thing for retirees and people with cronic deseases. Even regular people would benefit from this. Over 500 legislators will have gone over this bill, and I'm sure the President contributed, how much more does he have to say? Your party, so fat, have had its collective thumb in their collective ass. THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL TO HELP OUT.

By CAT at 05,Aug,22 12:15 other posts of CAT 
Alex Jones ordered to pay Sandy Hook parents more than $4M

The Associated Press
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — A Texas jury Thursday ordered conspiracy theorist Alex Jones to pay more than $4 million — significantly less than the $150 million being sought — in compensatory damages to the parents of a 6-year-old boy killed in the Sandy Hook massacre, marking the first time the Infowars host has been held financially liable for repeatedly claiming the deadliest school shooting in U.S. history was a hoax.

Another asshole that confused mental masturbation with reality.
By cocklvr at 08,Aug,22 19:51 other posts of cocklvr 
Alex Jones is a prime example of everything wrong with America. What a total asshat!

By leopoldij at 09,Aug,22 01:29 other posts of leopoldij 
There are so many conspiracy theorists and groups:
Those who deny mass shootings.
Those who believe that the elections were fraudulent.
Those who think that covid was fabricated.
Those who deny evolution.
Those who believe that the earth was created recently.
And so on.

There's something very wrong with the idiocy of many many people. Why's that?
By CAT at 09,Aug,22 01:56 other posts of CAT 
You asking me? Heavens, lollipop, I wouldn't know.
By leopoldij at 09,Aug,22 04:09 other posts of leopoldij 
It was a rhetorical question. I think I know some answers.

By phart at 09,Aug,22 02:30 other posts of phart 
And there are those that believe everything they read and hear and live under rocks.
If you can't see the 2022 elections are being set up to be frauded by now,you must be blind. The fact that the white house wants to extend the covid emergency past the election first off. Mail in ballots again, what happened to the youtube videos of people bragging about the bags of ballots they harvested? removed by the liberals so you can see them.
Monkey pox, a problem that even the government says is mostly among 1 segment of the population , is being exploited, to help cause election problems.
All this investigation and house raiding's being done just a few short months before the election, to throw a wrench in everything. NOT to fix anything, just throw a wrench in it.
The earth has been here along time,and has been changing the whole time.
I don't deny mass shootings, I deny the gun is the problem.
By leopoldij at 09,Aug,22 04:08 other posts of leopoldij 
I didn't say that every conspiracy theorist believes in all conspiracies. Some, like you, believe in some conspiracies.

By CAT at 09,Aug,22 11:48 other posts of CAT 
I can see why you and other voters would think that. So many proven lies have been said that, eventually, for people like you that wants to so fervently believe, swallow this too. What I never hear from you or people that believe like you, is HOW this is going to happen. Not because it can't happen, but, because it would be impossible to happen. Mail in ballots, by definition, is a ballot mailed in by one voter. Are you saying that in every voting office they designate one person to collect and destroy mail in votes? Or do you suggest all the mailmen in a city gets bribed?
I believe you and your fellow voters are covering yourselves in case you loose. Hmmm, can we say the same if we loose?

By CAT at 06,Aug,22 14:55 other posts of CAT 
GOP Senators Refuse To Rule Out Supporting Donald Trump Again — Even If He's Indicted

Wow......and they talk about "woke" liberals. 🤣🤣
By phart at 06,Aug,22 16:51 other posts of phart 
Well find someone as good as Trump at Making America Great again and we might vote for them instead.It would be best if we had a little younger person in the office.I think some moderate democrats would even feel a bit better with it..
By CAT at 06,Aug,22 18:05 other posts of CAT 
I sincerely hope the GOP finds someone infinitely better than that Clown. 🤡

By leopoldij at 06,Aug,22 22:52 other posts of leopoldij 

By cocklvr at 08,Aug,22 19:48 other posts of cocklvr 
The GOP is full of self-serving fake patriots, and traitors.

By CAT at 06,Aug,22 15:18 other posts of CAT 
Florida Today reports that officials expect over 100,000 tourists to flock to Florida when the space agency plans to launch the massive 200-foot (61-meter) rocket on Aug. 29 (or on placeholder backup dates of Sept. 3 and Sept. 5). Artemis 1 will launch from Launch Pad 39B at KSC on an uncrewed test flight that will place the Orion spacecraft in orbit around the moon for six to 19 days before returning to Earth. The mission will serve as a keystone test for NASA's future crewed Artemis missions .

CAT This reminds me of the time Charlie and I were in our camper in the state park in Cocoa Beach. It was across the channel from Cape Kennedy. It was around 9pm and, unknown to us, there was a launch scheduled that evening. Anyway, Charlie and I were going Hot and Heavy when the whole camper started shacking like an earthquake and it got noisy as all get out. Well, you know why, but, the funny part was Charlie's reaction, " Wow, Baby, you are GOOD." 😸😸
By phart at 06,Aug,22 16:49 other posts of phart 

By CAT at 06,Aug,22 15:01 other posts of CAT 
Beyond Meat sales drop as fast-food trials flop; McDonald's is 'McDone' with plant burger - Washington Times

If they want to sell plant based 🍔 burgers, they should open their own franchise. Leave the favorites alone. 👩‍🍳
By phart at 06,Aug,22 16:49 other posts of phart 
ON this we agree 100%.

By CAT at 06,Aug,22 14:57 other posts of CAT 
Chef, restaurateur, and cookbook author Alastair Little has died at 72. Dubbed the “grandfather of modern British cooking,” he was, is, and will remain one of the most influential chefs in the history of British food.

Contemporary Jeremy Lee, who once called Little “the original pin-up chef, devastatingly handsome,” led tributes from the London food world, saying of Little:

“Alastair Little was a godfather of modern British cooking and a champion of keeping it simple. His cooking was just incredible x peerlesss. Unique, charming, brilliant x a joy to cook with x a huge inspiration x a great pal and a great boss x gone too young x too soon x much missed and never to be forgotten x xxxxxx x”

CAT. Boiled meat and potatoes, anyone? 😆

By CAT at 06,Aug,22 14:23 other posts of CAT 
"Rick Scott's unhinged CPAC speech blames the left for every bad thing that happened in the 20th Century"

U.S. Senator Rick Scott (R-FL) gave a lengthy speech at CPAC on Friday in Dallas, telling far-right conservatives that Democratic policies are "evil," the "militant left" is the "enemy" and "the greatest danger" America has ever faced while claiming Democrats are "wacky" socialists, and socialism is responsible for the deaths of 100 million people.

CAT. This sad looser (bug-eyes as I call him) has been a thorn in the side of the people of Florida for far too long. As an ex-governor we found out how "honest" he is.

By CAT at 04,Aug,22 14:52 other posts of CAT 
Gov. Ron DeSantis is vowing to “keep plowing forward” with plans to allow military veterans to teach in Florida classrooms, suggesting Wednesday that vets may be better suited to teaching than an education major.

“You give me somebody who has four years of experience as a Devil Dog over somebody who has four years of experience at Shoehorn U and I will take the Marine every day of the week and twice on Sunday,” DeSantis said during a press conference in Brevard County.

Way to go ,Gov. Let's teach our kids how to kill like Seal Team 6 instead of reading, writing, and arithmetics. What a dunbass you turned out to be.
By phart at 04,Aug,22 16:38 other posts of phart 
Well which is more practical?
Teach kids how to defend themselves along with adding and reading or teach them it is ok for a boy to wear pink panties? Schools are to woke and not doing their jobs of putting out kids that can support and care for themselves in the real world. Not a fantasy world,the REAL world.

This is a no brainer, our veterans need and deserve good jobs, they have a better understanding of what it means to be free because they put THEMSELVES on the line to protect ours and theirs. Perhaps not all veterans would be good teachers but I would say most would be.
By CAT at 04,Aug,22 17:23 other posts of CAT 
There are many other good jobs for vets. Tell me, Phart, how many of your school teachers tried to get you into pink panties?
By phart at 04,Aug,22 17:40 other posts of phart 
None, I was in school between 1972 and 1985, before all this woke shit happened. We did have a librarian in high school that we all kinda thought was "funny" and not in a haha way, but he did a good job and acted like he had sense.
By CAT at 04,Aug,22 18:19 other posts of CAT 
And now, do you think all teachers are "woke"?

By Xoner at 04,Aug,22 18:23 other posts of Xoner 
what do you think they are teaching in China-- love thy neighbor
By CAT at 04,Aug,22 19:50 other posts of CAT 
You know that for a fact?
By phart at 04,Aug,22 20:15 other posts of phart 
All I know is,our system aint working and nothing is being done to actually teach the kids anything useful.
They come out of high school not knowing how to keep a bank balance right,or how to change a tire or cook a simple meal.
But they think MEN can have babies!
By CAT at 05,Aug,22 11:20 other posts of CAT 
We agree on this. Check this article.

Major Issues in Education: 20 Hot Topics (Covering Every Level)

I believe that the Department of Education should take over ALL school districts in the US and consolidate curriculums. I also believe national taxes should pay for education
By phart at 05,Aug,22 13:01 other posts of phart 
we disagree on the feds taking education.They can't even run health care for veterans without suffering.
Private education,paid for by the parents that choose to have kids.
It would slow down the overpopulation and hunger problems and poverty.
By CAT at 05,Aug,22 13:41 other posts of CAT 
Too simplistic and not an option. How can you expect taxing only those that are parents?
The Feds run many programs with great success. The Veterans Administration has had some issues, but, there's been major improvement.
There are approximately 13,800 public school districts in the United States. Everyone of these districts collects taxes from people in their district in one form or another. Each one teaches what they want to teach in whatever way they want to teach it. Does this sound like a good working plan? Just think of all the duplications that suck add up so much tax money.
Not good.
By phart at 05,Aug,22 19:45 other posts of phart 
No not to simple.Not simple enough.
If you are going to use public funds for schools,
have 3 school building plans drawn up for elementary, middle and high school and build all schools identical. Materials would be cheaper as they could be bought in bulk.All the same color, all the same architecture, no worthless artwork or landscaping. This would Eliminate all this Poor school, rich school crap people whine about. All would be the same. AND CHEAPER to build and maintain.
all teachers get the same base pay .Any pay increase would be dependent on the grade point average of the students . Low grades ,no raise. This would motivate the teachers to do better. And hold them accountable for not teaching what needs to be taught.Everything else in government is done for the cheapest bid,so education should be no different if you want public tax dollars going into it.
I would not tax parents of kids, they would pay the private school directly .No money going to the government coffers, if the kid was not learning, the parents could pull the kids and put them elsewhere .The way our system is locally, you go to the school in your district ,if that school is under par,parents have NO choice but to continue to send their kids there or pull them out and pay additional money OVER the amount of taxes they pay for public schools that is NOT RIGHT>
By CAT at 05,Aug,22 21:53 other posts of CAT 
Obviously you don't know how materiel is purchase by government entities. They try to buy in bulk and it's always by bid. I don't know how they use school buildings in your neck of the woods, but many districts COMBINE different levels in order to maximize space. Land is often bought with space and plans for two schools on the same property and buildings are built at the same time

By CAT at 05,Aug,22 15:27 other posts of CAT 

US library defunded after refusing to censor LGBTQ authors: ‘We will not ban the Books

We are getting closer and closer to being like Nazi Germany.
By phart at 05,Aug,22 19:38 other posts of phart 
Sorry i replied with the wrong info.
But I have no issue with this.
If they would simply put the books on the shelf and not lay them out like they are something special, most would probably just frown when they see them and keep moving along. But these library's are trying to PROMOTE this woke behavior and mindset and public money shouldn't be used to promote the librarians ideas.
By CAT at 05,Aug,22 21:42 other posts of CAT 
Who says that? You? Because in every library I've ever been to, books are picked up as fast as possible and re-shelvrd, and if you don't believe me, ask anyone on site
You are promoting censorship and that's the first step towards a controlled society.

By CAT at 05,Aug,22 20:56 other posts of CAT 
Fuck you, Governor DeSantis

16 states just turned to Ron DeSantis and said “GAY GAY GAY”

By CAT at 04,Aug,22 17:21 other posts of CAT 

This idiot Gov. Has to go
By phart at 04,Aug,22 20:17 other posts of phart 
He got rid of someone that clearly stated they would not do the job they were hired to do.
Read it again and maby think a minute?,
"The state attorney, Andrew Warren, recently said he wouldn't enforce Florida's 15-week abortion ban"
That is like you going to work 1 day and refusing to do your job simply because you didn't agree with it. You are not being paid to agree,you are being paid to do the job. Which in this case is enforcing laws. Not doing your job is a good,easy,legal way to get fired.
By CAT at 05,Aug,22 01:17 other posts of CAT 
Still, he has to go.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 hours

Phart, I could give you plenty of argument, but let other, more important people, in Tampa and other parts of the state

As you see, Governor DeSantis should not have gotten involved.
By phart at 05,Aug,22 20:06 other posts of phart 

Like I said, the governor did his job, firing someone who said they would not do their job.

By CAT at 05,Aug,22 12:44 other posts of CAT 

She doesn't need a set. She has more than many men.

By CAT at 05,Aug,22 12:37 other posts of CAT 
SAY IT ISN'T SO!! I love Cracker Barrel.

By phart at 04,Aug,22 13:41 other posts of phart 
By CAT at 04,Aug,22 14:14 other posts of CAT 
Rasmussen Reports uses research techniques that make its polls favor Republicans, Ipsos Public Affairs research director Mallory Newall said Monday during an appearance on “What America’s Thinking,” Hill.TV’s new show about public opinion research.
Newall singled out Rasmussen’s practice of adjusting results by party identification in arguing that the pollster, which has been touted by President Trump and often has shown him with higher approval ratings than in other polls, favors the GOP.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

To be fair, Phart, I, too, think the economy sucks. Where we part ways is where to lay the blame. Yes, an administration 18 months into its term should bear a big part of the guilt, but, Republicans are not helping. Why? I believe they are more interested in showing up the administration to get better voter support in the midterms and 2024 than helping the public.
By phart at 04,Aug,22 16:40 other posts of phart 
I will admit there is a bit of stonewalling by republicans but I think it is because the dems put poison pills in bills to prompt it to happen.
BOTH sides need to quit fighting and put AMERICA first.
By CAT at 04,Aug,22 17:21 other posts of CAT 
No argument from me

By CAT at 04,Aug,22 11:39 other posts of CAT 
This appeared on my Facebook page. It was anonymous but I think it should have more exposure.

ATTENTION ALL TEACHERS AND PARENTS

This is an article that needs to be repeated:
Every Friday afternoon Chase’s teacher asks her students to take out a piece of paper and write down the names of four children with whom they’d like to sit the following week. The children know that these requests may or may not be honored. She also asks the students to nominate one student whom they believe has been an exceptional classroom citizen that week. All ballots are privately submitted to her.

And every single Friday afternoon, after the students go home, Chase’s teacher takes out those slips of paper, places them in front of her and studies them. She looks for patterns.

Who is not getting requested by anyone else?
Who doesn’t even know who to request?
Who never gets noticed enough to be nominated?
Who had a million friends last week and none this week?

You see, Chase’s teacher is not looking for a new seating chart or “exceptional citizens.” Chase’s teacher is looking for lonely children. She’s looking for children who are struggling to connect with other children. She’s identifying the little ones who are falling through the cracks of the class’s social life. She is discovering whose gifts are going unnoticed by their peers. And she’s pinning down- right away- who’s being bullied and who is doing the bullying.

As a teacher, parent, and lover of all children – I think that this is the most brilliant Love Ninja strategy I have ever encountered. It’s like taking an X-ray of a classroom to see beneath the surface of things and into the hearts of students. It is like mining for gold – the gold being those little ones who need a little help – who need adults to step in and TEACH them how to make friends, how to ask others to play, how to join a group, or how to share their gifts with others. And it’s a bully deterrent because every teacher knows that bullying usually happens outside of her eyeshot – and that often kids being bullied are too intimidated to share. But as she said – the truth comes out on those safe, private, little sheets of paper.

As Chase’s teacher explained this simple, ingenious idea – I stared at her with my mouth hanging open. “How long have you been using this system?” I said.
Ever since Columbine, she said. Every single Friday afternoon since Columbine.

Good Lord.

This brilliant woman watched Columbine knowing that ALL VIOLENCE BEGINS WITH DISCONNECTION. All outward violence begins as inner loneliness. She watched that tragedy KNOWING that children who aren’t being noticed will eventually resort to being noticed by any means necessary.

And so she decided to start fighting violence early and often, and with the world within her reach. What Chase’s teacher is doing when she sits in her empty classroom studying those lists written with shaky 11 year old hands - is SAVING LIVES. I am convinced of it. She is saving lives.

And what this mathematician has learned while using this system is something she really already knew: that everything – even love, even belonging – has a pattern to it. And she finds those patterns through those lists – she breaks the codes of disconnection. And then she gets lonely kids the help they need. It’s math to her. It’s MATH.

All is love- even math. Amazing.

Chase’s teacher retires this year – after decades of saving lives. What a way to spend a life: looking for patterns of love and loneliness. Stepping in, every single day- and altering the trajectory of our world.

TEACH ON, WARRIORS. You are the first responders, the front line, the disconnection detectives, and the best and ONLY hope we’ve got for a better world. What you do in those classrooms when no one is watching- it’s our best hope.copied for hope to save more Children
By phart at 04,Aug,22 13:11 other posts of phart 
Ok, that is a good step forward.
And you also show that it is not to hard to come up with ideas for solving a complicated problem without controversy

By CAT at 05,Jul,22 00:46 other posts of CAT 
309 mass shootings since the first of the year. Guns MUST BE CONFISCATED.
That's more than one shooting per day
By phart at 05,Jul,22 11:01 other posts of phart 
how would you ever find them all?
the crooks are not going to willingly turn theirs over.
and after a week or 2 of people dyeing trying to take them, it will probably be hard to find anyone with the guts to go find them.
By CAT at 05,Jul,22 16:04 other posts of CAT 
That’s not for me to do. If they could do it in Canada and most of the civilized world, we could do it here.
This country has the biggest amount of firearms IN THE WORLD. It’s also the most dangerous country in the world BECAUSE of all the firearms.
I don’t want to hear all the excuses. I’ve heard them all over and over again since I was a little girl.

By leopoldij at 10,Jul,22 11:36 other posts of leopoldij 
In a country as dangerous as yours, the only thing to do is arm yourself to teeth and fight. It's a pitiful situation.

By dgraff at 06,Jul,22 01:51 other posts of dgraff 
The worst America get the more shooting will happen when money gets tight people get crazy if you’re mind gets all iffy you won’t get a stiffy
By phart at 10,Jul,22 12:17 other posts of phart 
It is sadly obvious that liberals have no concept of mental health being a issue.it is all about a piece of heartless metal that somehow jumps out of the cabinet and forces a human to pull it's trigger.

Lock downs, and wuhan virus,me to movement,monkey pox, war in ukraine, high prices on energy and food,those things are apparently not supposed to affect a persons mental state.we are supposed to be just happy go luck.
By dgraff at 10,Jul,22 12:56 other posts of dgraff 
I’ve not been truly happy in the last 2 years not till the democrats way of thinking is destroyed it just don’t work who the hell wants to pay through the nose for everything
By phart at 10,Jul,22 16:07 other posts of phart 
The democrats do not care about the suffering. THey thrive while the working man suffers. They thrive on the suffering like sick, perverted, psychopath's tearing the wings from butterfly's in the psych ward.
No real gain,just the pleasure of watching suffering.

By Ananas2xLekker at 02,Aug,22 13:31 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Here is the issue of mental health in your country being explained by John Oliver.

Liberals know mental health is an issue and actually propose plans to deal with it. When have right-wingers ever done anything about mental health, other than telling people to suck it up?

You have pointed out mental health as a cause for murders many times already.
Have you ever offered some ideas on the solutions?
By phart at 02,Aug,22 18:36 other posts of phart 
Well, solutions were in place for decades, they were called insane asylums. People that had issues and were not compatible with normal society were placed there for their safety and the safety of the community's.
sadly Reagon started the downfall of keeping mental cases off the streets but Kennedy ,a democrat supported the idea as it all started in EUROPE. This is why folks like me feel like we as Americans, need to remember why our ancestors came here ,which was to get away from european ideas, and STOP following their lead. Europe is already in a sink hole with immigration problems, now energy problems and so on. We don't need to go down the rabbit hole with them. BUT it is to late really.
"The first was the de-institutionalization of the mentally ill starting in the 1960’s. The movement, started in Europe, was supported by President Kennedy and ultimately complicated by a U.S. Supreme Court opinion and civil liberty concerns over forced treatment."

As for solutions.
Well use some of the empty factory buildings and old school buildings as housing for the homeless ,as most homeless are mentally ill or dope heads. That would be a big start.
By Ananas2xLekker at 02,Aug,22 19:53 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Insane asylums are for people that have shown to be mentally ill.
To prevent people from becoming mentally ill, you need mental healthcare.
Brains need attention of doctors sometimes, just like bodies.
Like some people have diabetes or vascular disease, some people have mental health issues. That can most of the time be treated very well, making the sufferers better able to cope with the fucked up world we live in and keeping them as a benefit to society. But off course your solution is to lock em up. You show the exact bias on mental health vs bodily health, that John Oliver was talking about.

By CAT at 02,Aug,22 21:27 other posts of CAT 
Phart, starting around the 1960s many people with mental problems where found not to be in need of institutionalization. Until that time anyone that wasn’t normal could be and many times was sent to these “asylums” (sic).
Down syndrome is one of the most common chromosome abnormalities in humans. It occurs in about 1 in 1,000 babies born each year. People with Downs Syndrome can lead a normal life with just a little help. The following are the main phycological disorders.
Anxiety Disorders.
Mood Disorders.
Psychotic Disorders.
Eating Disorders.
Personality Disorders.
Dementia.
Autism.
Out of these, psychotic disorders are the ones that could need institutional care. Surely you don’t advocate doing the same for people with the other disorders. Before the movement, many people were institutionalized with no hope of having a normal life.
You mentioned President Kennedy’s wanting to bring a change. Perhaps you don’t know that he had a sister that was very slow and exhibited psychological problems. Joe Kennedy, his father, was ashamed of his daughter and the president’s sister. He had her institutionalized from an early age. Eventually, at a late age, she was brought home by the rest of the family. She did not pose any risk to anyone. That happened all over the world until forward thinking phycologists started to change the system.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Housing for the homeless needs much more than just an empty building. You assume that having a cot under a roof is all that’s needed to HIDE the homeless. Have you thought that some homeless people don’t want to be housed? I know some of these people need help to get back into normal life. In that case, get them clean clothes, showers, toiletries, transportation to job interview and FOOD.
By phart at 03,Aug,22 00:10 other posts of phart 
Well if they are homeless and don't want to be housed, what the fuck else would they want? THey can walk to a job interview, they can panhandle for money,so they can BUY clothes.
Just saturday on the way home I got off the interstate onto a numbered route near a big college. A homeless encampment was there on the corner in the shrubbery. TRASH and filth everywhere. clothes just laying in piles with mud on them, torn up tents scattered everywhere,but you know what? EVERY FUCKING 1 of them was SMOKING cigarettes. If they can buy cigs, they could buy clothes.
The clothes I have on right now, the shirt was 2 bucks, the pants were 3 bucks, i buy used uniforms since I do alot of greasy dirty work that ruins nice clothes all the time. The clothes are in nice shape when I buy them and until the time they are stained and burnt from welding, I can look decent for 5 fucking dollars.
WHy is it poverty is used for a excuse to be trashy I will never know. All that trash at the intersection of that interstate hwy looks horrible. and all the homeless people have to do is bag it up and put it in a can at a near by driveway and it would be hauled away and the place would look better.It would look like they gave a damn and might be worth HIREING for a job!.
By CAT at 03,Aug,22 00:23 other posts of CAT 
Dig deeper, Phart. Alcohol and drugs are hard masters. Same with depression and exhaustion. And………….mental health or lack off.
If you live on the streets, it’s very, very hard to keep clean clothes or personal hygiene. Walking to a job interview 15 miles away is not an option. Especially if you have to take your meager positions with you. Most people are like you. They believe that living is the same in a house or in a field. Not so
By phart at 03,Aug,22 00:40 other posts of phart 
I don't speak from ignorance. My medical records indicate i am "depressed". I was offered all that "medicine " that "treats" depression. I told the dr that he would be "depressed" to if he had the rug jurked out from under him like I did.
I tackle it on my own. I stay busy, keep my mind busy. You can cope, IF YOU ACTUALLY want to.I honestly don't think I would get that diagnosis again if I were "tested" again today. And trust me, the test I went thru for hours over several days to test every aspect of my brain and body were comprehensive.
A large part of healing any physical or mental issue is in the brain. You have to want to change, you have to want to improve, once you make that first step, things will fall into place,yes it takes time.
And a bit of help from other people is nice and will speed things up a bit in your recovery.
Sadly ,contrary to what people think ,homeless people don't want better for themselves. If 98% of them were given a million dollars in the morning, they would be broke in a month or less and back on the street.
Lack of education, Lack of good parenting, are the cause of some of the homelessness.
by good parenting I mean as in a parent punishing a kid for smoking pot instead of saying, "Oh I did it when i was young, and i made it ok" Remember not everyone can stop with just pot,they wind up putting needles in their arms and white dust in their nostrils because the pot just does not do it.Then they LOOSE everything they ever had,and can't keep what they get.
By Ananas2xLekker at 03,Aug,22 08:41 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
It's natural to feel depressed in hard times. And you're not the only one. Millions of Americans are in same situations like you. At least half a million Americans are homeless.

However, you blame every one who is in similar situation, on themselves and only for yourself you see that the rug was jerked out from under you. Why do you think the worst of all those other people?

I think it's misplaced anger. You are justifiably angry, but you shouldn't be angry at all those other people who got the rug pulled out from under them too. You should be angry at the people who are pulling those rugs. It's not immigrants, it's not unemployed and it's not even alcohol and drug addicts. Immigrants are just trying to escape an even worse situation than you have, unemployed people are just screwed by the system and addicts have been crushed so hard and get so little help that drugs are the only 'cure'. Maybe you have heard of the opioid crisis. People that have experienced pain, from an accident or from working 80 hours/week, got prescribed painkillers like candy, because big pharma makes big bucks from it. Then they got addicted and then irresponsible doctors take them off too fast, while their physical problems are still there. Than those people are in pain twice, once for their physical problems and once for withdrawal symptoms. A lot of them then turn to illegal pharmacies or even illegal drugs. It could have happened to you.

In your country, employees have almost no rights to prevent them from getting fired. During Covid, basically all companies fired lots of employees, while they were getting relief from the government, to not do so. All those people lost their income in a day and couldn't find any jobs in a crisis. Since 56% of Americans can't cover a $1,000 emergency expense, they are immediately back on rent or mortgage payments. The government gave them some money and some extensions, but that just extended the date they needed to pay back all the debt. 30-40 Million Americans were at risk to be evicted. Many people were, although I cannot find national numbers. This is just for New York State:

Back then, I heard you vilify people for not wanting to work for their low wage jobs. Don't you understand that people could not pay back their debts on minimum wage? They were forced to find something better. However, many people work 80 hour/week jobs, while living in their car. If you then still don't understand how the system has pulled the rug out from under them, I don't know what to tell you.

You claim it's people's fault for not having a good education, while you say yourself that schools are getting destroyed. Good education is very expensive in your country. Parents need a pretty good income to pay for that education. Or they both work way more than 40 hours/week to pay for a reasonable education, but then they don't have time for 'good parenting'. Then it's up to the teachers to do parenting, but their classes are too large, so they don't have the time. According to you they should only teach some basic skills anyway, so they just create more low wage employees, who cannot afford good education for their children. When children only have the perspective to work like animals and still be poor, it doesn't motivate much. That's why they wind up using pot and putting needles in their arms.

Maybe good mental healthcare, for at least children, could prevent some of that.

Maybe good mental healthcare for you, could help you stop hating everyone.

You would feel better too, because living between people you hate and fear is depressing. It feels much better to know that people are in the same boat as you, mean you well and are ready to help you in times of need. Not just feeling better can improve your situation, but being positive to people will give them reason to help you, so that can improve your situation too.
By CAT at 03,Aug,22 11:47 other posts of CAT 
Phart I was ready to answer you when I noticed Ananas2xlekker‘s post. He is absolutely right about you and about what is happening in this country concerning mental health and homelessness.
Let me say that I feel your pain and frustration, but, as Ananas said, don’t take it out on other unfortunates. Go after the system. Work for change.
By phart at 03,Aug,22 13:44 other posts of phart 
Why do you think I sit here and type what I do? I might not be able to change your minds but I can give you a painless glimpse of what it is like on the other side of your ideas and the reasons they don't work as well as promoted.
As for the pain meds Anannas, I know 100% that is true but I had to reject those drugs as just the recommended dose was to much for me,i could not handle the side effects of it.
By CAT at 03,Aug,22 14:51 other posts of CAT 
Phart, we, at least I, don't want you to think that we don't care, but, just as much as you see the world your way, we have to look at it in our own way, and, there's much more evidence that our way of thinking is the majority view. I'm NOT asking to change your views. If they work for you, fine, but, I suspect you get more disappointments in life than we do.

By Ananas2xLekker at 03,Aug,22 15:31 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"Why do you think I sit here and type what I do?"

You are trying to convince us of problems that we might agree on.
However, you are wrong about the causes of the problems.
And you offer no solutions to the problems.

People should not take drugs, is true. What is the solution?
Crazy people should be locked up, is not a feasible solution.
People should do better parenting, is true, but how?
Education is crap! True, how are you going to pay for better education?

My solution is not to GIVE everyone money. People who work should be able to take care of themselves. That is not possible on minimum wage and working more hours/week will make them bad parents. I don't care what excuses you come up with, better wages are the solution and it works in many other countries. Then education should be free or just a hell of a lot cheaper.
And rich people should pay for it, as a reward to the society that provided them those riches. They will also benefit from it, because better educated people make more valuable employees.

Republicans have tried your way for decades and it just doesn't work.
Republicans have cultivated your hate against people, to distract you from seeing how all those struggling people have been fucked over, just like you.
They did that, because they know their ideas don't work.
But they work for the rich people, that pay them to lie about it, because
it only works for them.

Nothing Republicans have done makes life better for you. How is banning abortion going to help you? It will only create more poor people, for you to hate. What you need is a disability allowance and better healthcare. Republicans are NEVER going to give you that. And as long as culture war bullshit divides Americans, Democrats don't have to do anything either.
Unless people demand changes that will actually empower them to improve their lives, nothing will ever get better.

By CAT at 31,Jul,22 11:44 other posts of CAT 
Xoner you posted
What is it that you believe in Biden? That gas prices will go higher and food prices, and will you be the first to buy a electric car? Should we buy oil from Russia, Iran and not drill our own?

CAT
First, Xoner, I would like it if you would use this thread in the forums. It’s a lot easier.
You ask what I believe in Biden. I believe that Biden is a more honest person. I didn’t vote for him because he had a great agenda. I vote AGAINST Trump. You and many people blame Biden for the high cost of gas and food. I say it could happen to any President. What’s more, you complain but don’t provide proof Biden did something specific, like imposing tariffs on China goods. That caused shortages that brought prices up. During the height of the pandemic it didn’t matter that much, but now? WOW!! As far as gas prices, why are the oil companies making obscene profits? Remember, in this country, government can’t touch them.
So, Xoner, how would YOU handle it differently?
By Xoner at 02,Aug,22 04:16 other posts of Xoner 
remember when gas prices was $1.85 and America was gas independent. I voted for Trump, I knew I was not getting a Sunday school teacher, but a tough New york business man and He has forgotten more about business than Biden could lern in a 1000 years
By Ananas2xLekker at 02,Aug,22 08:31 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Trump managed to keep a multi-billion dollar building company alive, that he inherited from his father. The only real talent he has is boasting and scamming people.
Every business he ever started himself failed miserably. Because a lot of his endeavors were laced with fraud, he saw the inside of the courtroom more than his work office.
He has been bad businessman, but a pretty successful swindler all of his life.
If you think highly of his business skills, you just fell for his boasting, his one and only truly amazing skill. Unfortunately, it's not a skill that makes a good president.

If that makes you think that I should love Biden than, you're mistaken. Biden started
his career in politics, by standing in front of big donors, asking for money, promising to prostitute himself for them.
He said it as a joke, but unfortunately, it was also the truth. Republicans don't joke about that, they take sucking off big donors very seriously. But, it shows Biden never was anything else than a standard politician. Only a handful of politicians actually work for people, like Bernie Sanders has done his whole career. The rest of them give all their time and effort to help their donors make more money, by screwing their employees. They sometimes throw a bone to their voters, who have been trained to only care about stupid culture war bullshit. All Republicans and most Democrats work for their donors, like big oil, that makes record profits now, while lots of people struggle to pay for gas,
to go to their 80 hour/week jobs, so they can rent a one room apartment.
By Xoner at 02,Aug,22 18:58 other posts of Xoner 
Since you are from the Netherlands, you do not have a dog in the hunt or a vote. But your opinion is just that an opinion
By Ananas2xLekker at 02,Aug,22 20:32 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Off course, it's just an opinion. And since I don't get to vote, my only influence over your politics is giving my opinions and maybe change the ideas of some Americans
a bit. However, because I don't get to vote, I'm not feeling any loyalty to either party, like so many Americans do. That doesn't mean I'm neutral, that just means I'm nonpartisan. Most of you feel the need to defend 'their' party, because of some feeling of loyalty. Many of you were raised to think they're even part of your identity.
I don't have that bias. I'm a lefty and in my country I have 5 parties to chose from.
If I lived in your country, I would probably feel the need to vote for the Democrats,
but I would do it with gag reflexes, because they are just as right-wing as our main right-wing corporate party, that has been in power since 2010 and made a damn mess of everything.

However, I do have a dog in the hunt. America has huge influence over the rest of the world. When your banks failed due to risky bets, we had a recession that lasted for years. When the US goes to war, over a terrorist attack in the US, we get pulled into it and the terrorism that resulted of it killed people in our counties too. When you vote for a wannabe dictator with his fingers on the button, all our lives are on the line.

By CAT at 02,Aug,22 11:16 other posts of CAT 
You mean a businessman that used bankruptcy to cheat his debtors? He did that six times. He got away by paying cents on the dollar.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Xoner, Fact check: Despite claims of Trump-era 'energy independence,' the US never stopped importing foreign oil.
But, either way, Trump did not contribute to any oil surplus than any other president. You say you didn’t vote for a Sunday school teacher, fine, but then you are saying it’s ok for a president to be a lying degenerate that started an insurrection to bring down our form of government.
By Xoner at 02,Aug,22 19:04 other posts of Xoner 
First , let me say that respect your opinion, but the degenerates are in Liberal party. Stand you child up against the wall of a class room and apologize s for being white. But we did produce more oil than we needed in Trump's time and you have noit seen the high price of gas yet why until it is over $6.00 a gallon throught out hte USA and you are waiting in line to get it.plus you going to see moer empty spaces in the groceries stores.
By CAT at 03,Aug,22 11:52 other posts of CAT 
Even if you are right in your prediction, what is the answer? And don’t tell me we need Trump back. Even the Republicans don’t want him back. But even then, what exactly can he do? Nationalize the oil companies? Take over all wholesale businesses? You are on. Let’s hear.

By phart at 02,Aug,22 19:09 other posts of phart 
The system of bankruptcy is designed for everyone to use. Just because you haven't used it does not mean people that do are villains.
I hope you never have to use it .BUT it beats the alternative of being homeless because a business venture failed or the medical bills were to high.
By Ananas2xLekker at 03,Aug,22 10:53 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
A good businessman doesn't need to use the system of bankruptcy.
A good businessman is a good job provider, right?

The idea was that Trump would make a good president, because he was
a good businessman. He wasn't!

Trump is just an heir to a big business. It takes no skills to keep a big business going, you just hire good people to run it. Trump said he 'hires the best people'. No he didn't, he hired a lot of crooks and that's why so many of them have seen prison.

By CAT at 03,Aug,22 11:55 other posts of CAT 
Bankruptsy protects people from creditors. It’s meant to help. It’s not meant to be a business tool.

By CAT at 02,Aug,22 13:23 other posts of CAT 
From the Inquirer

Ivana Trump is buried at Donald Trump’s New Jersey golf club. Could that mean a tax break for the former president?
Ivana Trump's burial place is now garnering suspicion that its location could mean tax breaks for her ex-husband, former President Donald Trump.
By phart at 02,Aug,22 18:40 other posts of phart 
Did he own the golf club before she died?
Did SHE already have the spot BEFORE she divorced him?
This could have all been arranged a long time ago.

IF so, then oh well, that is why you are not as rich as Trump, you haven't got accountants and lawyers to help you make money and KEEP IT.

By CAT at 01,Aug,22 17:22 other posts of CAT 
It is easier to fly to the moon than to bounce an egg on the sidewalk.
By phart at 02,Aug,22 02:12 other posts of phart 
Have you ever gathered eggs from a chicken coop?
1 time,and 1 time only, did I reach in to get a egg from a nest and it did not have a shell,only that thin membrane that is usually inside the shell.
I guess the chicken got lazy?
All I know is, I dropped it trying to get it out of there and it bounced 1 time from about a 2 foot drop and then SPLATTERED all over me and the poor hen.
By CAT at 02,Aug,22 02:26 other posts of CAT 
Hahaha. Okay, there’s an exception to every rule.

By biggg at 02,Aug,22 15:09 other posts of biggg 
Emmm..you could hard-boil it and peel the shell...and then it would bounce...
By phart at 02,Aug,22 18:39 other posts of phart 
There is always that 1 fellow,

By CAT at 02,Aug,22 00:47 other posts of CAT 
We’ll, there’s a new “ghost” member. She (or maybe he) goes by Tasha. I don’t know this member but I guess she/he knows me

Aug 1, 20:29 system: You were blacklisted by tasha

She even gifted me with an inappropriate gift. The thing is that members like this one are too chickenshit to face those they blacklist.
My question to the group, “Should I reciprocate or wait till this snake disappears?”

By CAT at 01,Aug,22 14:02 other posts of CAT 
Article in the Tampa Bay Times

By leopoldij at 29,Jul,22 15:36 other posts of leopoldij 
Trump goes back to Washington:
Interesting film.
By CAT at 30,Jul,22 14:53 other posts of CAT 

By Ananas2xLekker at 29,Jul,22 07:58 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Whenever a Republican voter says to care about the veterans, remind them of this:

Republicans voted down healthcare for veterans, just to screw Democrats:

Jon Stewart has been fighting with the veterans for their healthcare for years now:

Which famous right-wingers are helping veterans to get their healthcare
that they are entitled to by law?

Fox News bothered to write about it:

Off course they let Jon Stewart speak for just 5 seconds:

Or they cover it in 30 seconds:

Fox News refused to have Jon Stewart on to talk about veterans' healthcare
'We’ve been begging':

Because they 'support the troop' only when they are dying abroad, not when they're
dying at home, from being poisoned abroad.
--------------------------------------- added after 122 hours

Finally, your politicians listened to your veterans and gave them the healthcare they have earned.
However, it took an absolute vicious shame campaign by Jon Stewart, to change their minds, because they were determined to fuck over your veterans again.

Off course to get the Republicans to vote for that healthcare, Democrats must have promised to say nothing negative about those fucking assholes and say it was a bipartisan effort. See this weak messaging:

Democrats should have vilified those Republicans who voted against the veterans.
Republican politicians are horrible, vindictive hypocrites. They praise veterans all the time, but fuck them over whenever they can.
Democrats can be hypocrites too and then Republicans shout that from the rooftops.
Democrats should have had the balls to not make a deal with Republicans, but to shout about this appalling display of hypocrisy, until Republicans begged to make it right.
It was just another display of pure evil from Republicans and more weakness from Democrats. When will voters finally learn who are against them and when will Democrats finally learn how to fight?

By Ananas2xLekker at 14,Jul,22 14:43 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
New York Post: "Christians are sick of being punished for their views in America"
A reaction to that opinion piece, from the Amazing Atheist:

"Christofascist Karen Wants Theocracy!"

Should the law be inspired by religion? And if so, which one and why?
By leopoldij at 15,Jul,22 20:39 other posts of leopoldij 
Fuck religion.
By phart at 15,Jul,22 21:30 other posts of phart 
Fuck atheism. See we can say it to.
Atheist lack any moral or other type of compass in life, they run rampant and wonder why disease and death and hatred rule the earth. They don't want any rules, don't believe in respect of life, property or responsibility either.
free for all chaos.
Religion in it's elementary form ,regardless of which 1, gives people a direction, a road map. That is why church and state are separate in the US. 2 forms of government.
By leopoldij at 15,Jul,22 21:41 other posts of leopoldij 
Fuck religion AND atheism.
Fuck any kind of belief system.
Morality has nothing to do with beliefs.
Get a grip.
Why are you on sex site if you care about religion?
By phart at 16,Jul,22 02:29 other posts of phart 
Why are you bragging about being a iniquitous unprincipled human?
I am on a site like this out of curiosity mostly.

What does it mean when someone has no moral compass?
Without an ethic (moral system) one has no philosophical base for moral decision making. One has no moral compass. A moral compass is not a regulatory map but rather a social contract with those who one lives in community to act justly, fairly, morally, respectfully and compassionately.Sep 28, 2018
By leopoldij at 16,Jul,22 08:57 other posts of leopoldij 
I know I act fairly and people like me and treat humans as humans. But I don't do this because of any religion or any laws or any compass. I daresay I'm much much much more fair and decent human being than anyone who talks about religions and shit. All that is crap.

By CAT at 16,Jul,22 12:55 other posts of CAT 
Phart, atheist do not lack moral compasses. You don't have to belong to some religion to know right from wrong or know any other moral truths. They, like you and me and, know how to be an ideal citizen.

By CAT at 21,Jul,22 13:34 other posts of CAT 
I am on a site like this out of curiosity mostly. (Phart)

Sue, Phart. This from a man that by his own admission hasn't had it in years.😉😉

By Ananas2xLekker at 16,Jul,22 16:08 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Atheism is not a belief system, atheism is a lack of belief.
By leopoldij at 16,Jul,22 16:24 other posts of leopoldij 
Whatever. I don't give a shit about beliefs. Let's put it this way.
By Ananas2xLekker at 16,Jul,22 16:58 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
'Believing' is just accepting a proposition is true.
There are beliefs that are supported by good evidence; rational beliefs.
And there are beliefs that are not or insufficiently supported by evidence or
even contradicted by evidence. When they are laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true, we call those 'dogma'.

I don't accept a religious book or the words of a preacher as good evidence.

In the words of Matt Dillahunty:
“I want to believe as many true things and as few false things as possible.”

Maybe you prefer the term 'conviction' better; accepting a proposition is true,
based on sufficient evidence.
By leopoldij at 16,Jul,22 21:40 other posts of leopoldij 
Right. But if something is true then there's no need to use the word belief. It's true and that's that.
If something isn't true, again, I won't say I don't believe it, I'll just say it's false and that's that.
If something is unknown then I'll say I don't know. If something is unknown but irrelevant then I'll say I don't care.
By phart at 17,Jul,22 11:45 other posts of phart 
how do you know what is true and what is not?how do you fact check?
Anything that happened in the past few hundred years is written by the winners as cat says.
that is why the truth about our civil war is so hard to find now,the "winners" rewrote history.
By Ananas2xLekker at 17,Jul,22 13:27 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Off course I don't agree with the truth of your examples, but they are good examples of subjects where the truth is completely different from what people believe, or even say they know.

The truth is that the civil war was fought over the right to maintain slavery.
There is nothing that the 'winners' changed on that fact, the history is clear.
But everywhere the right-wing is winning, they are trying to erase that history.
Your side is banning books, banning classes from schools and forcing professors to register their political views with (the) state. That's not just an effort to rewrite history, that's outright fascism.

By CAT at 18,Jul,22 21:33 other posts of CAT 
Yes, Phart, winners write history but you have the responsibility to see if it’s true. You have this thing about the Civil War. The South was a lawless entity trying to keep slavery alive

By Ananas2xLekker at 17,Jul,22 13:50 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
No one thinks that what they believe is false.
Everyone thinks that what they believe is true.

My mission is to discuss those beliefs and hopefully help people shed some of their false beliefs. And what is very important is that I also am willing to shed (some of) my own false beliefs. People might think that I don't, but I would and I have, with valid arguments.

I recently changed a 'belief' on the 'big bang'. Theoretical physicists have been speculating that the whole universe began at a size smaller than one atom. They were not sure whether the size of the universe now is limited or infinite. They are still not sure, but many now think that if the universe is infinite, it has always been infinite. At the Big Bang, it was infinitely dense. Since then it has just been getting less dense as space has expanded. However, infinite keeps being infinite, even if it expands at incredible speeds. When I was presented with that idea, it conflicted with my 'belief' that the universe started as one very small point. I just understood the new idea and dropped the old idea, withing seconds. I didn't replace it with the new 'belief' yet, I just hold both ideas as possibilities, until the scientists provide me with more evidence.
By leopoldij at 17,Jul,22 15:16 other posts of leopoldij 
I agree with you say 100%
By Ananas2xLekker at 17,Jul,22 15:56 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I expected we would agree on this subject.

On the subject of religion; I don't reject it, without having thought about it.
I never believed there was any truth in it, but I consider the implications, for
the 0.1% change there is truth in it. Pascal's wager is the idea that you better believe in god, because if he's real, you would go to hell if you don't. I think that is absolute nonsense, because it proposes a god, who is petty enough to punish people with hell, for just not believing in him (the idea he's male is also stupid). I see that as 0% chance. So, I hedge my bet and at least take an interest in religion and allow religious apologists the chance to convince me.
If they cannot present me with good arguments, it's god's own fault for not being evidently true, if someone with rationality cannot believe in them. If they are so petty to send me for hell to that, I don't care, because spending eternity with such a narrow-minded character is also hell.
Actually, I think the chance is higher that IF a god exists, they would reward the rationality to reject all the major religions, because they spread ignorance, division and oppression, which in my opinion is objectively evil.
By phart at 17,Jul,22 16:13 other posts of phart 
There are no answers that would convince you of either idea.
There are no "facts" that we can fall back on.
So although you and leo agree you don't believe in anything, you believe something. You believe There is nothing. That somehow over the course of many years , atoms just lined up and formed for the most part, intelligent beings capable of reason and logic.
The idea of the Big bang, is that somehow from chance, the dominos landed just right.
How often have you thrown dominos? or played any game of chance? I don't do it often but when I do,the winning is very seldom.
That information, and logical thinking, tells me that the random chance of atoms lining up to make humans are slim.
I don't go to church every sunday .Mainly because of the hypocrisy. The church is falling apart as a whole because of the lgbtqxyz crowd infiltrating it. How can you say you hate the sin, but love the sinner if you allow them to be in a position to influence others to live the way they do instead of the way the Bible says?
And i could go on.But the point is,even I , with my limited knowledge can deduce that life as we know it is hardly random.
I think the ufo sightings for example, are about 40% real. It is quite possible the Gods that different religions came from are from elsewhere and brought the seeds of life here. If you look back at the limited education people had 1000's of years ago, the word GOD would be appropriate to describe a being of much higher intelligence and ability's than the people native to earth or are young in the species develpement. .
By leopoldij at 17,Jul,22 17:47 other posts of leopoldij 
Do you also believe that the earth is flat?
I guess you do.
By phart at 17,Jul,22 19:24 other posts of phart 
no the earth is not flat,we have photographs to prove it plus we can sail or fly the equator and return to where we started.
Besides,if the earth was flat,cat's would have pushed us all off the edge and watched us drift away into the unknown.

By Ananas2xLekker at 17,Jul,22 17:51 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"You believe There is nothing." I am close to believing there is no god, but not fully convinced. I do see some possibility that the universe is created, but it's not convincing to me.
However, even if there would be such a 'creator', I think all religions are just based on human created myths. I see no more value in them than in the myths of ancient Greece.

"atoms just lined up and formed for the most part, intelligent beings capable of reason and logic."
Over millions of years organic molecules reacted with each other to create a competing system of organic chemistry, which after lots more millions of years created the simplest form of life. Evolution started long before life, but once evolution starts, it can in the end result in intelligent beings capable of reason and logic. If you think that is a random process, you don't understand evolution.

"the dominos landed just right." is an argument that is used by christian apologists. It is not known if the dominos could have landed any other way. It is also likely that there are an infinite number of universes and then it is only logical that we would find ourselves in one that supports life. That is not more of a stretch than thinking an intelligent created it, because that leaves an even bigger problem where the intelligence originated from. We see in this world that intelligence can only exist in a complex being and it is more unlikely that such a complex being is somehow created by random chance.

I see the panspermia hypothesis as possible, but unlikely. Life in the universe seems to be very scarce. There are probably other planets where life started, but if it started there, it could have started on our planet, which is very supportive for life. That is more likely than the beginning of life traveling and surviving a trip through space, where life is probably separated by at least tens or hundreds of light-years.

I don't care what the bible says, but it's such a mix bag of messages that people can claim it says anything. It is not clearly against all the things you say it is.

"I think the ufo sightings for example, are about 40% real." There is no claim, supported by less evidence, than aliens coming here in spacecrafts.
I certainly don't believe in that. And I also see no compatibility between the belief in a god and the belief in aliens. I really don't understand how you choose the things to believe in and the things to reject, but it is not guided
by evidence, that's for sure.
By phart at 17,Jul,22 19:26 other posts of phart 
and what you choose is??
By Ananas2xLekker at 18,Jul,22 11:17 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I base my beliefs on some core principles and evidence.
My core principles are based on humanism.
I shared my principle of morality before.

The only way to believe as many true things and as few false things
as possible, is gathering evidence and use logical reasoning.

For example, your statement "I think the ufo sightings for example, are about 40% real". Are you saying you think 60% of those ufo sightings are faked? Than, I might agree with that. Or are you saying that 40% are real visitors from outer space. Than I think you are crazy, or at least gullible (easily persuaded to believe something; credulous). There are many more plausible explanations. Have you heard of Occam's razor?

I don't know if anyone has done research on the percentage of fake UFO reports and 60% sounds low, but I would accept that number if it is presented by an independent investigator, who looked at all the UFO reports and determined the percentage of reports that turned out to be faked eventually or clearly shows signs of tampering (I have heard of one UFO photo that after image enhancing showed a well-known brand of light bulbs on the light behind the porthole of the flying saucer).
So, what about the rest of the reports? Do you think that the supposed 40% that we cannot prove are faked, or even when they are proven beyond a doubt to be legitimate UFO sightings, is evidence for extraterrestrial life, visiting Earth? Because there must be many other possibilities more likely than that. All those pictures and videos show some blurry, amorphous lights or blobs. What is the evidence that interstellar spacecrafts look like that?
It's not evidence for that, that we only see pictures of lights or blobs.
That's called circular reasoning. (If it was actually seen with the naked eye), it's way more likely that lights or blobs are created by physical distortions of light in air/gas pockets (like the mirror effect on hot roads) or bulb lightning.

The air-force is not using the term UFO (Unidentified Flying Objects) anymore for a reason. Calling a light or blob an 'object' is an assumption.
It requires evidence of substance to conclude the appearance is substantial, aka an object. Therefore the term used currently is UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena). That is better, but the Aerial suggests there is actually something visible in the sky and many times it's not, it's just an interaction between light and the CAMERA. Even if I believe that the photograph or video is not faked, I still don't believe that people actually saw it with their naked eyes. The most likely hypothesis for any UFO report is that people are lying or mistaken. Claims are not evidence.

When I accept the claims of scientists, it's not because I trust their authority, but because I have examined their arguments, evidence and logic. Scientific consensus matters, but if they don't support their claims with evidence,
I don't accept them. I also consider the reliability of the science; one study without peer review is interesting, but not as reliable as decades of work that has resulted in thousands of peer reviewed articles, that are available to any scrutiny. If then there are a handful of scientists who try to scrutinize, but fail (refuted by peer review), that only legitimizes the articles more.
Then there is also the reliability of the scientists themselves. I trust publicly funded scientists more than privately funded scientists, who are dependent on companies with profit motives or political groups with political motives. When politicians get campaign donations from large companies, their political motives are almost as untrustworthy as the motives of the large companies themselves. That's why politicians shouldn't receive any money from large companies. The only source of money for politicians should be party membership contributions, with a reasonable maximum, affordable to almost everyone and government finances. They should not be allowed to accept donations (= bribes), trade in commodities or benefit from any specific business in any way, to assure their independence.

By CAT at 27,Jul,22 16:32 other posts of CAT 
Religion doesn't appeal to me anymore, but, God? I'd be a fool to deny He exists. If God, as we envision Him, doesn't exist, then we don't exist. Still, in whatever layer of creation, somewhere, He does exist.
So you ask, does my Christ exists? Does my Allah? Does any religious deiety? That, my friend, is not a certainty. It is a belief.
By Ananas2xLekker at 27,Jul,22 20:20 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
It is impossible for me to say that there is no God. I don't see any signs of one, but it's one of the hypothesis for the existence of the universe, that I don't rule out.

However, whether God exists or not only matters if there is an afterlife and God has some control over what type of afterlife you get. Because, there is nothing you can say that would convince me that God has any hand in the current life. The world wouldn't suck for so many people, if God was good and had the power to make the world better. All the arguments that Christians use to justify that problem are unconvincing to me.

I also don't agree with how religion claims morality. Christians and Muslims make a mess of morality and no one can convince me a good God would approve of that type of morality. The God of the old testament would, but anyone who thinks that THAT God is good has many screws loose. Unfortunately that's a fucking lot of people, which convince me that the world would be better off without religion.

Still, I like the Christian holidays and the character of Christ. And I actually am annoyed when people who say to love Christ disrespect all his core values. People who preach 'fuck the poor', 'respect the rich', 'kill the thieves', 'bomb the Muslims', 'healthcare is a privilege' and 'hate the immigrants' are not Christians. An atheist like me makes a better Christian.
I don't need a bible to say 'Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.' Ephesians 4:32.

By Ananas2xLekker at 16,Jul,22 16:28 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"Atheist lack any moral or other type of compass in life, they run rampant and wonder why disease and death and hatred rule the earth."

Absolute nonsense, atheists have a morality based on reason.
We just don't base our morality on the idea of a supernatural dictator.
It's simply based on the goal of treating others how they deserve to be treated
(as we would like to be treated ourselves) and minimizing suffering.

Atheist morality requires own responsibility to use logic and reasoning.
Religious morality is based more on what people are told to think and do.

Religious morality is based on punishment and reward in the afterlife.
Atheist morality is based on improving life, by improving the world.
By phart at 16,Jul,22 17:41 other posts of phart 
and how do atheist feel when folks don't improve life or the world? Why is it there is no accountability for lack of action or the wrong action? how do they even know what is wrong?
To much left to interpretation.
Leo for example thinks it is perfectly fine to fuck someone's wife without their knowing. Where as other men may find it wrong.
Leo does not think it is wrong, the man may very well think it is punishable by rock to the head or worse.
So how does a atheist deal with that? at least with religion, there is a fear of punishment for wrong doing.As what is wrong is laid out in simple terms,the punishment is laid out.
By leopoldij at 16,Jul,22 21:45 other posts of leopoldij 
Most make humans are programmed to want to have sex with a woman they fancy regardless of her marital status.
I do say that if the woman wants then that's fine. They can have sex.
The woman's husband must learn that there's no biggy in his woman having sex with someone else. Likewise for other situations.
Monogamy isn't natural.
It's probably introduced by religious conventions.
Religion, however, has nothing to do with morality. Religion is based on unsubstantiated beliefs and so it can't decide or dictate anything.
Mr Phart, I'm not religious.
Mr Phart, I'm not atheist.
I just don't give a shit about one or the other. Can't you get it?
By phart at 17,Jul,22 02:14 other posts of phart 
You just don't give a shit period. Which makes me wonder how you function in society.

By CAT at 21,Jul,22 13:40 other posts of CAT 
By leopoldij at 21,Jul,22 15:19 other posts of leopoldij 
Beautiful music. As you know, I love this music. I associate myself con los pobres de la tierra (Josй Martн) and like a laugh too.
Mi vida no es exactamente parrandera, but, yes I can party, in addition to doing the more serious, often boring, but sometimes necessary stuff.
Que vive la mъsica cubana y latinoamericana.
Gracias.

By Ananas2xLekker at 18,Jul,22 12:22 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"Why is it there is no accountability for lack of action or the wrong action?"
Who says there isn't? Do atheists not believe in laws?

I believe in laws, but they have to be based on the goal of treating others how they deserve to be treated (as we would like to be treated ourselves) and minimizing suffering.
Simple example; I wouldn't like to be murdered, so we have laws to prevent that.

I don't think there should be a law to prevent fucking someone's wife or husband, because couples are protected by laws to allow them to divorce a cheating spouse.
If the spouse, who is cheated on, thinks that it is 'punishable by rock to the head or worse', I don't agree and they should be punished for doing that, but maybe a bit less, because motives matter too.

No religion needed. Secular laws are superior, because they are not corrupted
by the antiquated idea that men own women like cattle, as endorsed in the bible.

"So how does a atheist deal with that? at least with religion, there is a fear of punishment for wrong doing."
LAWS!?! It's like you think a criminal only has to worry about the afterlife.
And that's from a guy who lives in the US, that has the highest incarceration rate
in the world.

So religion lays out in simple terms what is wrong?
The second commandment is "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven images".
How many people are in jail for making graven images?
Or are visual artists all going to hell?
By leopoldij at 21,Jul,22 15:36 other posts of leopoldij 
"So how does a atheist deal with that? at least with religion, there is a fear of punishment for wrong doing."

Don't try to argue with a guy who things it's good to be afraid of something. He's the creation of modern America, one of the millions of suckers created by the exploitation of capitalism and religion, once whose brain has been programmed to be afraid!

Wow!!! I've never in my life met anyone who explicitly promotes "fear of punishment for wrong doing". I knew these people existed but never actually met one. I'm sorry for the world and humanity.
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

Typo: things = thinks
By Ananas2xLekker at 21,Jul,22 19:13 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
You said you don't care, but I do see some interest in this topic in you.
Here is an atheist explaining why theists understand morality all wrong.
If you don't want to see the whole thing, I would recommend his example,
starting at 5 minutes.
By leopoldij at 21,Jul,22 23:32 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm sorry for the confusion.
When I say "I don't care" I mean I reject all religions. So I don't care to follow any. Because I know that arguments based on beliefs are not valid.
Thanks for the link. I'll take a look.
By Ananas2xLekker at 22,Jul,22 07:34 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I would be the last one to try to convince you of any religion.
I'm all about advancing knowledge. The difference between beliefs and knowledge is that the last is based on facts, research, logic and reasoning. People who think that morality cannot be based on facts, research, logic and reasoning are just wrong. Even their morality is based on that, even when it's flawed. This is what is explained in the video, by Matt Dillahunty. He takes his damn time, so if someone is only willing to spare a minute and a half, starting
at 5 minutes gives a basic, but good impression.
By leopoldij at 22,Jul,22 17:50 other posts of leopoldij 
Yes, I watched the video. Thanks.
Makes sense.
I've always had a problem with the word "morality", especially when people associate it to myths like religion. I remember myself thinking, at the age of 12, that this is stupid.--------------------------------------- added after 91 secondsAnd then you have people, like this phart, who claim that "religion induces fear to people and fear makes them be moral".
This is the most shitty argument I've ever heard in my life.
By Ananas2xLekker at 22,Jul,22 19:40 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Thanks for watching. This is the type of videos I'm interested in lately.
The term 'morality' has been hijacked a lot by religion, while they pretend that some rules in a book, filled with child sacrifice, slavery, ra.pe, polygamy, in.ce.st, prostituting their own children, killing firstborns, cutting up concubines in 12 pieces after she was raped all night, and lots of other fucked-up things that people did thousands of years ago, should make one moral and just having discussions about how to live in harmony with each other, does not.
By leopoldij at 22,Jul,22 22:20 other posts of leopoldij 
What you're saying (and what the video shows) makes perfect sense.
After all, not only religions preach childish stuff (yes, I've read many "holy" texts), but also differ from one another greatly. The choice of religion isn't according to any truth but according to the place one is born (more or less). For example, someone born in Tennessee is likely to be a southern Baptist and never be aware of, for instance, the bahai faith. Someone born in Saudi Arabia will, in all likelihood, start believing in Allah and not in Krishna. Hence religions are manmade stories. What's funnier is that extinct religions are referred to as mythologies. So Neptune is a mythical figure. But ask a Roman: he'd certainly disagree, or even punish you, if you called his god a mythical figure, a figure that appears in Disney cartoons or Japanese manga.

How is it then possible to say "I'll base my life on such and such religion". Why not base it in the Odyssey? Or in Mahabhatata. Or in the Avestas. Or in Kalevala. Or in Moby Dick. Or in cartoons. Or in science fiction. (There are religions, actually, based on science fiction: scientologism and raлlianism.)

Of course, Ku Klux Klaners, white supremacists, gun lovers, etc, and Phart, can't comprehend that. They base their lives on religions (well, they choose one, a very specific one) and on fear! They constantly live in fear! A fear that they themselves created. They created hell and live in it! How very pathetic!

By leopoldij at 21,Jul,22 15:31 other posts of leopoldij 

This is the most RIDICULOUS argument ever uttered by someone who thinks he can think.

Living in fear of someone or something is the ultimate degradation, trivialization, dehumanization of one's humanity. Any religion (maybe all?) that base their teachings on fear are senseless. I understand that you're afraid of people in your community, so you have guns to kill them if they break into your house. I'm not afraid of that. You and others may be afraid of your gods or rulers or governors, I'm not. There's nobody I will put above me or others.

Your fear mentality and admission that others should also be afraid of something in order to behave belongs to an era when despots had to be afraid by people so that people be allowed to live. It explains why religions exist: because of people like you who claim that they need someone or something to be afraid of. Suckers like you. You create religions, you facilitate the existence of bosses who take advantage of you and destroy the very natures of democracy and free society.

I'm not afraid of anything dude. I'm happy and live as fairly and meaningfully as you can never even imagine.

By leopoldij at 23,Jul,22 13:08 other posts of leopoldij 
"Leo for example thinks it is perfectly fine to fuck someone's wife without their knowing."

I never fuck anyone without their knowing. I only fuck if they want a fuck. It has to be clear that they're very interested. Otherwise I don't fuck. I'm not a rap1st. Also, I'm fucking adult women. I'm not responsible for their family situation. They're responsible to tell or not their spouses, their parents, their siblings, their friends, their priests, their gods,
their bosses .... So long as they're happy fucking with me, I'm happy too and treat them exquisitely well. I love to make them feel loved and love to give them orgasms before me having any.

I'll show you again Mila's pussy. She's married. I fuck Mila frequently, for a few years now. I've no idea who knows that I'm fucking her. My girlfriend does know because I've an agreement with her: to tell her when I have sex with other women. Mila knows I'm on this site. I showed her your comments and asked her: "sgall we stop fucking because phart thinks I shouldn't be fucking you?" She just laughed and said "phart is a loser". And immediately afterwards we fucked.

Let me show you her pussy. I thoroughly enjoyed eating it, fingering it, and fucking it. It was especially funny because we kept taking about you while fucking.

Leo for example thinks it is perfectly fine to fuck someone's wife without their knowing. Where as other men may find it wrong.

"Where as other men may find it wrong.
Leo does not think it is wrong, the man may very well think it is punishable by rock to the head or worse."

We live in western democracies governed by laws. There's no law against fucking a woman, so long as there's mutual consent. Laws aren't made by individuals.
By Ananas2xLekker at 25,Jul,22 16:45 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Their is no law against fucking, but the Rapepublicans are working hard on laws against fucking, WITHOUT MAKING BABIES. After banning abortion, they are working on laws against contraceptives, sodomy and gay sex.
They are basically only condoning sex, if it makes a woman pregnant.
But, as soon as the baby is born, they don't care anymore about it.
It's only use is be a serf, working for the lords.
By leopoldij at 25,Jul,22 17:12 other posts of leopoldij 
They're making no sense. Those who make laws against abortions. On one hand they claim they care about human life, but on the other they don't care about mass murders. So, effectively, they say: you may take life so long as you use guns; killing without guns isn't allowed.

They actually do have a point, if you think about it. Indeed, using guns means that you must buy them and so they make profit. It's money they care about, not about life.

By leopoldij at 27,Jul,22 00:26 other posts of leopoldij 

By leopoldij at 26,Jul,22 18:11 other posts of leopoldij 
Here are two correct statements.

STATEMENT 1.
Religion is a bunch of bullshit. (Especially the American types: baptists, anabaptists, evangelicals, Jehovah's witnesses, Mormons, Scientologists, reborn christians, etc.)

STATEMENT 2.
Laws should not (in principle) be based on bullshit.

THEREFORE:
The logical conclusion is....... ok I'll let you fill in the blanks.
By phart at 26,Jul,22 22:06 other posts of phart 
I will give some of this a shot.

You shall have no other God's before me.
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven images. ...
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain. ...
Remember the Sabbath day and keep it Holy. ...
Honor your father and mother. ...
Thou shalt not kill. ...
Thou shalt not commit adultery. ...
Thou shalt not steal.

Let's see, How can I pass any kind of a law about theft,and it not even resemble number 10 on that list?
Oh and by the way so you won't think I didn't check,

Muslims don't like stealing either.
Theft (stealing in secret) is punished by the amputation of the offender's right hand, and armed or highway robbery may be punished by execution, crucifixion, or amputation of hands and feet from opposite sides of the body, depending on the severity of the offense.

How can I pass any kind of law regarding taking a life without there being some similarity with number 8?
Again, muslims are not big fans of murder either,

Capital punishment is prescribed for premeditated murder so as to implement the justice demanded in the Sharia. A sword or rifle is used for executions. Every sentence of capital punishment is reviewed up to the King before the execution is implemented.

How can I encourage people to be carful about sex to prevent monkey pox and aids and there not be some corelation with number 9?

How can parents discipline their kids , and it not be related to number 7?

granted there is not many laws that would relate to the other 6 but, to a point there is because how can government pass laws and hold citizens accountable without it being kin to some of those others?
No God before me? Um,so that black gal that carried pot into Russia is getting a good lesson on that as she left the US and took her attitudes and disrespect for laws to russia.And is in Jail for it.
By leopoldij at 27,Jul,22 00:11 other posts of leopoldij 
Glad you agree that religion, especially the American types, is full of crap.
By phart at 27,Jul,22 01:40 other posts of phart 
Where did I say it was full of crap?
I was trying to point out there is no way any government or laws could exist to keep the world in a shape as we know without at least being similar to religious teachings.
Most laws are influenced or inspired by religion.

By phart at 26,Jul,22 21:30 other posts of phart 
You scolded me for calling disney a amusement park. Some people are no longer amused.
By CAT at 27,Jul,22 16:24 other posts of CAT 
A customer has to be satisfied with what he gets for his money. I don't see anything wrong with that

By leopoldij at 27,Jul,22 00:18 other posts of leopoldij 

Love fucking her.

By leopoldij at 25,Jul,22 13:41 other posts of leopoldij 
English around the world.
N.B. We should include showitoff.

By biggg at 25,Jul,22 17:21 other posts of biggg 
By CAT at 25,Jul,22 21:28 other posts of CAT 
By leopoldij at 26,Jul,22 18:09 other posts of leopoldij 
Its [sic] true. This site has it's [sic] engrish [sic] speakers as well. Examples:

By phart [Ignore] 2hr ago other posts 
"So this is how ukraine thanks America and it's citizens for it's help to over come the russian invasion?"

By phart [Ignore] 1mo ago other posts 
"I hope more states go thru with at least trying to get away from washington and it's bullshit before it's to late."

I'm not going to talk about nukular [weapons]. Wherever you mention that people think your [sic] an anti-gun person; they don't realize that it might be a matter of you're [sic] integrity.

By leopoldij at 25,Jul,22 13:56 other posts of leopoldij 
Nothing here.

By leopoldij at 25,Jul,22 13:51 other posts of leopoldij 
Sorting coloured balls.
Can you guess the trick?

By leopoldij at 25,Jul,22 13:47 other posts of leopoldij 
Mechanics and Music:

By CAT at 18,Jul,22 22:41 other posts of CAT 
07/18/22
14 mass shootings this last weekend
By phart at 18,Jul,22 22:44 other posts of phart 
how many black people were shot or killed in chicago?
you seldom hear about it because they have strict gun laws and still have alot of the black on black killing
By CAT at 18,Jul,22 23:34 other posts of CAT 
I didn't know color of skin was important to die in a mass shooting. But then, again, you couldn't care less if the victims were black
By phart at 19,Jul,22 01:25 other posts of phart 
never said anything of the sort.
Just asking because although we hear often of the mass shootings,shootings happen everyday in chicago and since they involve black on black NO ONE ELSE bothers to mention them.
Don't you find that odd? I am asking,but yet,no one else is,that claims I have the problem????????
By CAT at 19,Jul,22 11:10 other posts of CAT 
Okay, Phart, now you mentioned it. We'll add those to all the other mass shootings done by whites to whites.
By phart at 19,Jul,22 16:12 other posts of phart 
By sherryann at 20,Jul,22 00:50 other posts of sherryann 
You don't hear about it because MSM only reports on white shooters, (like in Highland Park Illinois, less than an hours drive from Chicago). They want you to think whites are the majority of shooters, but anyone living in Chicago knows that's not true.
By CAT at 20,Jul,22 01:27 other posts of CAT 
And your point is ?
By phart at 20,Jul,22 02:01 other posts of phart 
the point I am trying to make is the news makes the shootings into a racial issue.To further divide us.
By CAT at 20,Jul,22 12:11 other posts of CAT 
BS. A shooting is a shooting. Anything else is a cop out

By CAT at 21,Jul,22 13:13 other posts of CAT 
Armed citizen was not the only person with a gun at the Greenwood Park Mall shooting. The first victim killed had one, too

I guess needing a firearm for protection went out the window

By Ananas2xLekker at 21,Jul,22 13:27 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"You don't hear about it because MSM only reports on white shooters"

I think it's more the quantity of victims.
If there are only one or two, nobody cares anymore.
It only reaches the news, if it's many innocent victims at once.

It's true that more black men (not many women) are convicted of murder than white men (also not many women). But there are not many MASS murders committed by black men. They just tend to be more specific with their killing. Just one at the time and not everyone they see in a school or store. The news doesn't take time to report on just one victim. Then they would be doing nothing else all day.
By sherryann at 22,Jul,22 16:35 other posts of sherryann 
A2x ,sorry had to shorten your name. Your last sentence rings true, makes sense. I actually was only commenting on the area I'm familiar with.

By CAT at 19,Jul,22 11:12 other posts of CAT 
I guess it would be alright to you if it was white kill1ng white
By dgraff at 20,Jul,22 09:50 other posts of dgraff 
Who cares let this crazy woken world self destruct it’s a lame ride anyway and I want to get off
By CAT at 20,Jul,22 12:08 other posts of CAT 
Hey, get off, already. Living life is preferable to not living life, but, it's your choice

By Ananas2xLekker at 22,Jul,22 18:55 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"Who cares let this crazy woken world self destruct.."

What is the woke stuff that you get annoyed by then?
Because, don't you fall in one of those LGBTQIA+ letters?
I wouldn't just assume that you are less or more straight than me,
but it looks like you have a lot more 'varied' sexual experiences than me.
You at least seem to be spending time with people of some LGBTQIA+ determination.
Aren't you of the opinion that they should be treated the same as everyone else and can life their life how they want, without government obstruction or suffering hostility?
Because that's all that being 'woke' means to me.
By phart at 22,Jul,22 19:35 other posts of phart 
those folks have been in the world for century's. The "woke" thing to me means some are trying to throw up in our faces as if normal people are the bad 1's and they are not.
I seriously doubt the folks that have been members of that "community" for a long time even like the fuss being raised,they were living their lives,working and supporting themselves just fine,that is part of the reason they weren't noticed.
By Ananas2xLekker at 23,Jul,22 12:40 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"The "woke" thing to me means some are trying to throw up in our faces"
And are those personal experiences or just what you heard?

Because, I just never had any negative experience with any person who was openly (or not) LGBTQIA+ and there have been enough around me as neighbors, friends and colleagues. No problem what so ever or at least not because of their sexuality. They are humans just like everyone else, with 'Boons and Flaws' just like everyone else.

In my country, TV programs are pretty woke. There is often a gay or lesbian couple in whatever program contains couples. And there are many show hosts openly gay. Not even have I accepted it, but I think it adds to the shows. Shows contain people for a reason; we like to watch other people and preferably interesting people. I think differences are interesting.
I remember only hearing one person ever complaining about it and that was my brother in law. But that was a long time ago and I think exposure 'normalized' it for him too. I'm sure this was the goal of our liberal media and you probably feel strongly apposed. But, can you explain why that would make the world self destruct?

I see humanity self destructing (the world is only a victim of this),
but it's not due to liberal goals.

By Ananas2xLekker at 21,Jul,22 08:33 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Chicago is also in the US and still has 27.8% gun ownership. Not the lowest in the US.

In all of Europe combined, there were 5 mass shootings so far in 2022.
You have three times as many in one weekend?!?

"Are Chicago’s gun laws the strictest in the United States? Not anymore."
By leopoldij at 22,Jul,22 17:47 other posts of leopoldij 
Very interesting.

By CAT at 22,Jul,22 18:15 other posts of CAT 
Live updates: 3 shot dead at Maquoketa Caves State Park; alleged gunman also dead

One more time. 😠😠
By phart at 22,Jul,22 19:37 other posts of phart 
Authorities suspect that a man fatally shot three people before killing himself.

Well at least he won't hurt anyone else will he?
By CAT at 22,Jul,22 23:29 other posts of CAT 
And the used gun market is hot. Think about it. It's a tried firearm and found that it worked.

Adult Discussion Forum