pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

last night i was forced to fuck my elder ****...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #234105 at 08,Mar,12 12:06
she broke up with her BF a few days ago because her BF had been arrested for theft.she was indulging in alcohol because of the lost.last night i decided to visit her.she held me tight (apparently she was drunk)and asked me to have sex with her as soon as i got into her apartment.then i refused decisively.however,she took off and pulled down all her underpants.so i failed to resist the tempt eventually because of her slim body.now you can't imagine how regretful i am about what i have done to my elder ****!

Similar topics: 1.Anybody Had A Forced Gay Experience?   2.Who wants to fuck me? Tell me were and how   3.No sex makes zuff go ccrraaazzzzyyy   4.Would you change your plans in order to fuck?   5.When did you have your first fuck?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ray10754 at 08,Mar,12 13:19 other posts of Ray10754 
Just another that is twisted in the head!! Here in the United States, This is called (INSEST) and totaly illeagle, punnishable by jail,let alone, any other ramifacation's that will come along with it. It is nothing to be proud of!! Why would anyone even concider bragging about such a thing?? My advice to you would be get a life,delete your profile and never come back, People like you are not welcome here!!
By kebmo at 28,Nov,17 06:40 other posts of kebmo 
Yeah but in Alabama, Hawaii, Kentucky, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming and Washington, D.C it is legal to fuck a horse!!
By RealTitsLover at 28,Nov,17 12:17 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Oh, gross... It's fine for a girl to jerk one off in the other states though, right? Just making sure.
By kebmo at 28,Nov,17 15:24 other posts of kebmo 
Funny you should ask. Out of curiosity I checked Canada's law on it and it's only illegai in Canada if there is penetration involved. No, I didn't NEED to know.

"Sex acts with anlmals are legal in Canada, so long as there is no penetration involved, according to a surprise ruling issued by the Supreme Court." June 9, 2016

By leopoldij at 28,Nov,17 06:50 other posts of leopoldij 
You may masturbate in your room dreaming whatever you like.
By Dev01 at 28,Nov,17 08:56 other posts of Dev01 

By #509938 at 26,Apr,17 11:34
I was pretty shocked that so many people in the recent poll said they'd be up for it with their relatives.

By #502711 at 23,Apr,17 08:36
Good on ya

By #467412 at 22,Apr,17 11:22
My response:
get over it. my **** and I sucked and fucked for a whole night. He was 36, I was 42.

We had a great time. I really enjoyed making him cum...

..and swallowing it. It tasted better than my young cousins.

By #6568 at 08,Mar,12 13:43
....NOT real!!...just made up drama to get a response,..which it did!

Adult Discussion Forum