pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Longest Blow Job?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #37169 at 08,Dec,09 04:58
Guys please describe the longest fellatio [blow job] anyone performed on you. My wife has on several occassions sucked my cock for up to 3 hours - with short breaks of course - admitedly all there occassions were when we were having videos made or photos taken..

Similar topics: 1.The longest time to not ...   2.Only Like Blow Jobs?   3.longest cockcontest   4.Time spent sucking cock...   5.Who has the longest foreskin?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #512385 at 23,Mar,18 14:32
back when i was 18 years old, i had a man edge me for 12 whole hours :} it was AMAZING! :} i love being sucked and edged for a longtime.

I can't stand it when a man wants to finish me off fast. i love a long and slow session
By niceonebighead at 04,Aug,19 19:59 other posts of niceonebighead 
im with u luv edgein

By #502711 at 13,Apr,17 07:40
I'm not sure exactly. A long time I know that. I had a girl come over & suck my cock for several episodes of Game Of Thrones. G.O.T. is WAY better when you're getting your dick sucked
By tb1 at 15,Mar,18 13:43 other posts of tb1 
I wish to try that

By kebmo at 16,Mar,18 00:25 other posts of kebmo 
EVERYTHING is better when you're getting your dick sucked!! Imagine if a guy could spend his entire day at work with his dick being sucked!
What if there was a bar and every stool had someone sucking your cock as you had your beers?
By #502711 at 16,Mar,18 03:05
What if you had a job getting your dick sucked?! Would that make getting a BJ at home feel like work?
By kebmo at 16,Mar,18 05:04 other posts of kebmo 
I'm sure I could live with that.
By #502711 at 16,Mar,18 07:45
I dunno. Sometimes you can have too much of a good thing. I love burritos, but if that's all I ate then I'm sure I'd come to **** them
By kebmo at 16,Mar,18 08:51 other posts of kebmo 
"Stop sucking my cock" said no man ever.
By #502711 at 16,Mar,18 09:10
I've actually told licksipsuckit a couple of times, after cumming in her mouth, then she keeps going & the feeling is just too intense I am struggling to get away

By nekekal at 10,Sep,13 05:35 other posts of nekekal 
I once got my cock sucked for 5 hours. I can just stay hard when I cum if someone is playing with my cock. So she just wanted to suck it, and I was fine with it. I came the first time in 15 minutes, she swallowed it and kept sucking, after 30 minutes or so I filled her mouth with cum again. She swallowed and kept sucking. The interval for cum kept getting longer but she just kept sucking for more. I would have let her suck all day but she had to go to work so we took a shower, she kissed my cock goodby and I left.

It was great.
By tb1 at 15,Mar,18 13:44 other posts of tb1 
Where is this girl? We all wanna meet her
By nekekal at 15,Mar,18 17:29 other posts of nekekal 
I wish I knew her better. Got picked up in a bad in frankfurt, took me to her place, but only wanted to suck my cock. Fine to me. I never knew her name, and never made contact again.
By tb1 at 15,Mar,18 18:22 other posts of tb1 
That is too bad she sounds like a keeper

By #541363 at 15,Mar,18 21:02
had an equal experience with my youngest girlfriend.
She started to suck my cock early in the evening. i came after some 20 min. And she kept playing with it. After a while i got hard again and she started all over again. 15 min later i came again in her mouth.
after that the intervals became longer and longer until i had blue balls and told her to stop after cumming 5 times.
I laid her on her back and ate her pussy.

By #332336 at 14,May,17 12:24
I had a gf a few years back that loved to suck my cock more than anything. She would suck me, then we'd fuck and then she would go down on it and suck out my cum and keep it in her mouth until it came back up, slowly sucking me until I'd cum again and again. Sometimes I would doze off and later wake up with her still sucking on it. I think she might have dozed off with it in her mouth. It was like a pacifier to her. But many times it went all night. Then she'd wake me up in the morning sucking my cock. I never got tired of it. I only stopped seeing her because she got possessive. Wanted me there all the time. She would suck my cock while I ate dinner, watched TV, showered. She was an amazing cocksucker. Truly loved having a cock in her mouth.
By #502711 at 15,May,17 07:55
Goddamn, sounds like a dream girl.

By #535819 at 11,Mar,18 07:49
That gf of yours just may have been my ex wife.

By Blade at 15,Mar,18 02:58 other posts of Blade 
How could you have let her go??? no matter what her other faults are..?!?!!? inconcievable!

By kebmo at 11,Mar,18 09:00 other posts of kebmo 
My best cock sucking friend Brad and I don't have anal sex so cock sucking IS the sex. We often spend three hours sucking each other. We both LOVE sucking cock and we're friends too so we chat about this and that while we're naked in bed.
Of course I take photos of our cocks together too!! He loves the camera.

By #550094 at 10,Mar,18 10:47
The blowjob, almost two hours.
Followed by an almost hour-long handjob with olive oil
and some intense frotting, edging, and lubed teasing
from a former "regular buddy". He was the BEST.
The entire session was non-stop except for restroom
piss breaks. I held my load at will.
The session was planned after he had challenged me to
Abstain and hold my load for three weeks.

That was back in the summer of 2014; and he had settled
into a LTR with a new buddy ever since.
I miss him.

By #289712 at 15,Apr,17 05:07
Usually a warm up for sex, but out of the stand alone ones, probably 15-20 mins? I find it hard to not orgasm for long with someone sucking/licking my penis...

By #265525 at 06,May,13 18:27
It really depends on who is sucking my cock, if I know the person likes sucking dick I usually just allow them to. 3 hours at one point. Once session went so long I dozed off.

By #285354 at 05,May,13 00:14
45 minutes

By #358284 at 01,May,13 16:23
I once sucked a regular of mine for a little over 7 hours, sucked him off 3 times!!

By slipper at 13,Nov,11 02:23 other posts of slipper 
Yeah, my wife an hour or so.

By gradurgaur at 08,Dec,09 15:51 other posts of gradurgaur 
my partner suck my cock in 45-50min at one time
--------------------------------------- added after 29768 hours

did i have partner back them?

Adult Discussion Forum