Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Why do people make fakes?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #480657 at 11,Mar,15 16:37
It appears that certain members here are making fakes for some reason, mostly females.. I was wondering if there is a specific motivation for this?

Similar topics: 1.Leaving   2.WHO IS A FAKE?   3.HEY YOU!!..CAN I HAVE YOUR OPPINION..??   4.How to spot the fake...:)   5.Fakes and flakes  

New Comment

Comments:
By Andthisisme at 11,Mar,15 16:44 other posts of Andthisisme 
This is something that has always puzzled me. After all guys on here are generally posting photos of their dicks, and many are willing to share more photos, so why pretend you are a woman, you will see dicks anyway. I have noticed that some members that I consider to be fakes often ask for you to describe what you would do to them (or if it is a fake couple- to the wife. perhaps they think they will get a more positive response. Generally they give themselves away though.
By leopoldij at 20,Mar,15 01:23 other posts of leopoldij 
Because by posing as women they'll get even more attention than as men

By admin at 11,Mar,15 17:18 other posts of admin 
Women receive a lot more attention from men both in real life and in internet. But in real life you cannot pretend you are a woman. In internet you can.

Those fakes are simply looking for attention. Usually they are totally insignificant in real life and even in internet no one pays attention to them. But when they pretend something they are not - they get attention. It's not only about males pretending to be females, it's the same about accounts with stolen male models photos or with dicks photoshopped to enormous sizes.

All that is pathetic. But if you purge all those accounts from this site, there will be almost no one left, regrettably.

And it's not exclusive to this site, fake accounts exist on most of dating sites, sometimes less, sometimes more, but always for the same reason.

Also, not only men do this. There are girls who think they are ugly and put photos of much better looking females to receive attention. It's just that there are no many females on this site, so it's not frequent here.

I did not hear about women pretending to be men though. Can't say it's not possible, but I have not heard of anything like this.
By #480657 at 11,Mar,15 20:56
////Also, not only men do this. There are girls who think they are ugly and put photos of much better looking females to receive attention. It's just that there are no many females on this site, so it's not frequent here.///////

-----This is very interesting..I have never heard of this however a lot of real women on here that won't skype on cam could be different women, although I'd have to say the majority are men pretending to be females..Either way its a sad view to see that many people are alone and unhappy.
By admin at 11,Mar,15 22:19 other posts of admin 
Actually I did not mean this part going on on this site. But I've seen it on some other sites. This is rather rare and we don't have enough women here to see this.

Adult Discussion Forum