Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

tell me your experiences in a gay sauna/masarge club.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #486966 at 03,Apr,15 17:32
Please tell what you think and what happened to you turns me on and would love to go to one

Similar topics: 1.Cockrings in a sauna   2.Would you go to a sauna   3.sauna   4.Gay or bi saunas in the southwest.   5.Glasgow Gay sauna/gay life  

New Comment

Comments:
By dickisgreat at 29,Jan,16 20:59 other posts of dickisgreat 
No one's replied to this???

New York City had one from around 2011-2013, the only one it's had since the 90s. Action was allowed only in the large relaxation room with about 10 sofas and strictly forbidden everywhere else except sometimes the tiny steam room (capacity of 7) had a little stroking. I sucked anywhere from 2 to 10 cocks each time I went.

The most incredible thing is that I was able to be really choosy and only play with super hot, fit, clean attractive guys even though I'm only average-looking.

The down side was, lots of really aggressive guys who would perv on everyone, grab people without permission and invade everyone's space. The majority of these creeps were fat and over 60 - not all, but most.
By #131063 at 04,Feb,16 18:55
"...only play with super hot, fit, clean attractive guys even though I'm only average-looking..."

You ~really~ believe they were CLEAN (based on physical appearance)? Did they show you their most recent AIDS/STD test results?

A note of humor, it is my prediction that: every single guy here that thrills at going to a gay bathhouse is going to eventually get older, and be over 60 years old...

How does it feel to know that you will become one of those grabby pervs that someone else will be complaining about? You can say now you would never do that, but people change. As you get older, you tend to understand that you don't give a crap what people think, and you have nothing to lose by copping a feel...so you do it!

Times have also changed in another way, with the continued health risks; I don't think many young guys here will make it to their 60's...
By dickisgreat at 06,Feb,16 20:41 other posts of dickisgreat 
I didn't say "STD-free" - you pulled that out of your ass. I said clean and I meant clean. You shouldn't be posting in forums if you don't know what "clean" means.

By #450013 at 03,Feb,16 07:28
So finally I have had my first experience of wanking a guys cock and sucking some dick. After many drinks I plucked up the courage to go in to a gay cinema. I walked in and it was pretty quiet. My did was so excited but also was nervous. I sat watching the film and could hear some sucking and kissing going on behind me. I decided to go to the toilet to see if anyone was there but no one was. There was a small room at the side with a seat so I thought what the hell. Pulled my trousers and pants down and started stroking my dick. An older guy joined me and started stroking my cock, I was so hard and turned on. I then unbuttoned his trousers and took out his cock. I was wanking my first cock. Another two guys joined us, one dropped to his knees and started sucking my dick. After a while I decided it was time to suck my first cock. I bent down and sucked, it tasted quite nice and was enjoying the groans of pleasure. I then moved over to the other guy, I put my mouth around his cock, it was huge, my mouth hardly fit it in. Whilst I was sucking I felt fingers in my ass. My god I felt so alive and at the mercy of 3 men. None of us came as I cut the liaison short but wow what a night!
By leopoldij at 03,Feb,16 16:26 other posts of leopoldij 
Why did you stop? Why didn't you cum?

By #131063 at 04,Feb,16 18:46
"My god I felt so alive..."

I wonder if you'll feel as giddy when you get a positive AIDS test result?

Or, perhaps you'll never have a test, because you've convinced yourself that you are careful and on go with guys that 'look healthy'.

Keep fooling yourself.

By #211891 at 03,Feb,16 18:47
I have always sucked GREAT cocks in gay bath houses.

First one I went to was called Empire Bath in Denver. (It's Denver Swim Club, now. They have a great website.) Sucking happens everywhere: indoor/outdoor pool, steam room, orgy room. Everywhere! Rented a room once. I guess I was considered a catch because a lot of guys came in when they saw me stroking my throbbing cock.

Moving to San Jose I discovered The Watergarden. Not as big an establishment as in Denver but good cock sucking to be found.

In Detroit there is the TNT Health Club. Huge indoor pool! Always sucking going on in one of the TV lounges. I particularly like finding a willing cock in the steam room.

I prefer anonymous cock sucking. I usually start fondling a cock I fancy without asking or saying anything. I then use my hand to grab the balls and direct the cock into my mouth. I can suck for a LONG, long time.

Cocks are made for sucking and I love sucking cocks!
By dickisgreat at 04,Feb,16 08:32 other posts of dickisgreat 
- Sorry, posted here by mistake, see reply above!

By #131063 at 04,Feb,16 18:44
"Anonymous cock-sucking"

Tell me, do you exhibit good oral hygiene before attending these venues? Do you brush and floss your teeth well, thus causing microscopic cuts to allow the tiny pathogens easy access to your **** stream?

It's amazing that people have no idea that their posts here often are admissions of dangerous behavior.

By dickisgreat at 04,Feb,16 08:36 other posts of dickisgreat 
Insane there is not a single one of these places in New York City or the entire states of Massachusetts and Connecticut. Probably none in New Jersey either. The nearest one to NYC is 3 hours away in Troy... wtf, *Troy*?!
By #131063 at 04,Feb,16 18:37
It's because those states have understood the extreme health risks that exist in those venues.

By #143536 at 04,Feb,16 16:37
I just went last weekend but it was very uneventful. I've been a couple other times. My first time was when I had the most action. I jerked off plenty of dicks in the dark room. Got my dick sucked for a while by a master cock sucker! I finished the night by getting my balls licked by one guy while shooting my load in another guy's mouth.

One time I went and in the dark room, some guy came up and put his dick in my face (i was seated) and I started stroking it. He started thrusting his cock through my fist. He must have been so ready to cum because seconds later he exploded all over my leg and stomach! I liked that.

Adult Discussion Forum