Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

How to make friends on syc and syd?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #494852 at 23,Aug,16 08:05
No, this isn't a joke. I was wondering how to make friends on syc and syd. I suppose I may just be a little confused. I imagine it must be easier than I am making it out to be. Please let me know what you think or if you have any pointers. I am sure I must not be the only person to wonder about this. Thanks for your suggestions in advance. Please no sarcasm or nasty comments. Thanks again.

Similar topics: 1.Friends   2.Friends list   3.Apology from cum4me for deleting friends   4.Hi guys wanting to be more involved on the site and make friends   5.Neighborhood boy  

New Comment

Comments:
By #536760 at 31,Jul,17 23:46

By 3fdfd at 11,Feb,17 00:58 other posts of 3fdfd 
I think it very much like "real life" ... you run into dozens & dozens of people but only make a few friends. I've got a number of guys here that I chat with and maybe a 1/2 dozen that I really consider good friends. I'm sure they would be friends even if we knew zero about each other's dicks. True friendship goes beyond cock

By #523866 at 11,Feb,17 00:30

By #514830 at 24,Aug,16 03:50
Seems hard to meet friends. People don't seem to talk very much or maybe it's just me
By #485312 at 06,Feb,17 04:47
some talk more than others, some say so much it all sounds like white noise to me *lix*

By mr_blue at 27,Aug,16 20:06 other posts of mr_blue 
What kind of friends are you expecting to find here ?
Nearly every profile here is a dude...so if you are bi/gay it's not a problem...
By #494852 at 28,Aug,16 08:24
Casual conversation, preferably with women.
By mr_blue at 28,Aug,16 17:11 other posts of mr_blue 
You'll find it,you just have to look around site... have patience...the genuine women here get hammered with messages...so you'll probably have to wait for a reply...and just be yourself...whatever you are into..there is someone to chat with about those things...

By onthelose at 28,Aug,16 02:19 other posts of onthelose 
Based On my experience guys just want to get off and if they have to say even one word to do it is to much trouble. Most won't even say thanks.

By #460385 at 23,Aug,16 13:35
Honostly, photoshop your penis to look like it's 12 inches long. Then post a bunch of stolen internet pics of hot girls saying you have fucked all of them. That seems to work well for others. No sarcasm intended.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Also, add more to your profile. The more you let members know about you, your likes and dislikes the better. Tell members about yourself. Use the personal info part on your main page to add info about yourself. Add more pics, comment on members pics, vote for pics you like, send gifts, and be polite to the girls.
By #485312 at 24,Aug,16 10:02
that's so true its funny, *lix*
By thesevenpointfive at 24,Aug,16 10:03 other posts of thesevenpointfive 
Yes good few photoshop pictures and few pussy ones to catch the eye, with ex gf on
By #485312 at 27,Aug,16 06:18
its an age old question that is different for everyone...lve seen pages full of stolen pics, guys with huge cocks and there are 5 different cocks, uncut and cut claiming to be all the same guy...its the nature of the net...it breeds this type of person, lve found being yourself and saying what you really mean, gets you further in the long run...*lix*
By leopoldij at 27,Aug,16 08:52 other posts of leopoldij 
All pics and vids on my page are mine. It's too hard to fake anything and do so consistently. I'm a horny guy and that's all I can display. Whoever accepts me as I am is sure to get a lot of satisfaction. I can't enlarge my cock artificially buy I can fuck good with it.

By bella! at 23,Aug,16 11:38 other posts of bella! 
The answer is really very simple. Once you begin to "mix & mingle" you will find it very easy to make "friends" on both SYD and SYC.

If you're hoping that the SYC members are going to "discover" you and that you will be inundated with a truck load of comments and/or private messages from women, you will be mistaken. Be appreciative of all the comments that you receive from the SYD members because the SYD membership makes up 99% of the site (I actually don't know whether 99% of the membership is men, that percentage looks good in print).

You're off to a good start, you don't have many pictures HOWEVER what you have posted are quite appealing and have received a good amount of positive attention (believe it or not, for a "new guy", you're way ahead of many). The only suggestion I would make is for you to find a member's pictures that catches your attention and reach out to them. Comment (that's the "mix & mingle" I'm referring to) on their picture, send them a private message and build on that. Most importantly, relax and be yourself.
By Gary5 at 23,Aug,16 14:27 other posts of Gary5 
Well said bella! and exactly right.

By #515980 at 24,Aug,16 16:54
You have told correctly Bella

Adult Discussion Forum