Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Guys saying they love cum but will not eat their own

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #520335 at 23,Sep,16 20:52
guys in general and gay guys in particular annoy me when they profess to love cum but will not eat their own cum. I do not get it. how can they profess a love of cum when they will not eat their own. I recently had a guy chat with me about loving cum. He also professed to be gay. I did not solicit his remarks about cum, he brought them up. I responded with my own comment about loving cum. When I proposed we get on Skype and cum & eat together, he accepted. Only thing was he refused to eat, he did not even orgasm. So I wonder if I was just scammed and why. Anyone else encounter this **** of behavior?

Similar topics: 1.Male masturbation   2.cum all over MY face   3.Want to see hairy guys!!!   4.19 y/o VIRGIN Brit just needs a little fun! (:   5.Why are so many guys bisexual ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #621421 at 10,Jul,20 21:01
You can count on me that I will swallow my whole load when I can.I enjoy doing that.

By #618071 at 02,Jul,20 21:46
Best if it's straight from the tap, for some reason.
By #620471 at 02,Jul,20 23:45
Amen to that! Cold cum is a waste. Fresh from the source is the only way! As for the original poster's beef?... Yes I ate my own cum when I was younger. That's how I knew I liked it to begin with.

By #516354 at 02,Jul,20 05:47
My ex wife/Mistress used to make me masturbate and cum all over my meals and eat them.She would also give me a galss of her pee to wash the meal down with.

By #463848 at 17,Jun,20 07:42
Eating semen seems to me to be a fetish. As with many sexual activities, do it if you like it but there is no diminution of sexual pleasure if you don't. If it is a 'must' then you will need to choose your sexual partners specifically.

By #583549 at 06,Jun,20 02:45
My cum tastes good! Necter of the gods!
By #618071 at 07,Jun,20 15:17

By #553568 at 06,Jun,20 09:47
I always want to eat cum whilst jerking but coudnt do it after i cum. Can anyone help?
By male1965uk at 07,Jun,20 15:05 other posts of male1965uk 
Ha I'm exactly the same. The way I've heard to get around it is to eat AS you are cumming apparently

By #612966 at 06,Jun,20 10:42
I could suck my own cock when I was a teenager. Sucking the head and a bit of the shaft and shooting my load straight into my mouth.
Nowadays I lay down on the couch and lean back so my head and torso is pointing down on the floor and my ass and legs till on the couch. I start to jerk my self off and cum mostly in my mouth and on my face.

By cumn4u at 06,Jun,20 02:20 other posts of cumn4u 
i love to eat my own cum check out this video:

By smokieb69 at 03,Oct,16 19:25 other posts of smokieb69 
yes, often once you cum - you lose the urge. a good suggestion is to eat it directly from the tap. dura2000's idea of edging and dribbling cum also works well because you don't lose the urge

By #485312 at 13,Oct,16 05:42
theyre great pics, and very sexy...*lix*

By #572188 at 19,Nov,18 01:10
Love doing that with myself

By #64328 at 19,Nov,18 21:50
I used to be able to suck myself too when young. I would lose interest after cumming and could do it when I could suck my own

By wycowboy at 19,Nov,18 21:44 other posts of wycowboy 
I don't often eat my own cum but I have done it and will probably do it again. It's not bad.

By kebmo at 04,Oct,16 19:26 other posts of kebmo 
I am one of those guys. I'm not sure why but I just never liked the idea. I do love to get a big load in my mouth from my friends though. I do like to get precum on my finger and lick it off but I'm just not interested in consuming my own cum. Maybe because I've cum and am no longer horny.
By spermkiss at 13,Oct,16 04:13 other posts of spermkiss 
That's exactly the reason. See my post made on Sept 23.

By #74896 at 12,Oct,16 14:14
I eat my cum and precum too

By #254338 at 04,Oct,16 15:50
Once you train yourself (ie do it enough) there is no urge to lose and just the urge to eat... or to clean up... or whatever.... but I know many guys who will suck cock and swallow while they are pent up, but once they blow, they won't touch cum with the fingers let alone eat it...

By cumonme1 at 04,Oct,16 12:51 other posts of cumonme1 
I eat my cum so yummy

By #460523 at 04,Oct,16 00:11
I have tried it a few times was ok but still hard to do it even drunk if I could get my head in my mouth I would love it

By spermkiss at 23,Sep,16 21:55 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, a lot of guys, especially gay guys, but also a substantial number of straight guys, like the idea of eating another man's sperm. By eating another man's male essence it gives them greater virility. And there is at least a bit of truth to this. Sperm is not in any way harmful and, indeed, it is digestible and rather nourishing as it is practically pure protein. When I eat another man's sperm I like the idea that it will go down into my gut, be digested and turn into muscle tissue in my body. Part of him will become part of me. That feels really good.

On to your question about why some (many?) men won't eat their own. Well, it has to do with hormones. When a man reaches an orgasmic climax and ejaculates, his body releases a hormone (I used to know it's name, but I've forgotten it now). That hormone causes his dick to go soft, he gets sleepy and he temporarily loses all interest in sex. So yes, the idea of cuming into one's palm (or a partner's ass or vagina) and then lapping it up can seem ultra hot prior to climax, but it isn't so appealing right after. I've lost track of the number of times I've jacked off with the idea of eating my load afterwards (dozens, hundreds), but I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times I've actually done it.

The best way to eat your own sperm is out of another man's mouth. Have him give you a good blow job and then, with your load still in his mouth, give you a big, wet French kiss and give that load back to you. I guess you can see why I call myself spermkiss.
By #514308 at 30,Sep,16 13:02
Well put spermkiss. I've done the exact same thing, hundreds of times, meaning taking about eating the cum during the act, and once it's over, the urge subsides.

I do love a hot cumkiss, but my wife won't indulge me with that. She has ordered me to eat her after I've cum inside, and that it hit when it happens.

By foreskinlover52 at 29,Sep,16 18:09 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Well I love eating mens cum and I masterbate at least 4 timws a week and always lick up my own sperm..At tasted so good!

By #460523 at 28,Sep,16 22:45
I want to do it but after I cum so hard to do
By spermkiss at 29,Sep,16 15:43 other posts of spermkiss 
Totally normal. See my post of Sept 23.

By #289712 at 28,Sep,16 12:46
It feels good and looks awesome! I like watching it spurt out of my dick.

By dura2000 at 24,Sep,16 03:54 other posts of dura2000 
What I do is wank until I'm about to cum then stop, I do this a few times and it starts cumming out and I eat it before I blow the lot. I have also frozen a few loads over a few days in a shot glass, then one day when I'm horny I defrost it, set the glass in a bit of hot water to get it to body temperature then drink all the loads at once.

Adult Discussion Forum