Using Just Your Hands!

Razzle4- Fake Alert!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #530316 at 13,Mar,17 19:42
Is Razzle4 mentally ill?

Here’s what we know as fact:

1. Razzle is a fucking toss pot
2. Razzle is an old goat that is probably only wimpy 167cm in height. That is 5 foot 6 inches for you thick yanks
3. His legs remind of a French restaurant serving day old frog legs at a steep discount
4. The “cock” that Razzle likes to show is at most 15cm or 6 tiny inches
5. It is all about photoshop and angles to make that elderly sausage look bigger
6. Moving on to his sluts: Are any of this bitches real? I thought making fakes/duplicate accounts is against site rules? Even for premium members!
7. When it is clearly written by admin that most women here are fakes—how is it this ONE member has so many real sluts? Even a mongoloid could do the math to see that is one huge lie by Razzle
8. Women rarely come into chat but whenever our good lad Razzle arrives there is ALWAYS a woman that magically ONLY chats to Razzle. What an amazing coincidence!!!
9. Razzle’s says he lives in London. But when you ask him any questions about London that even a tourist would know, he is dumbfounded and confused.
10. And unless science has invented a way not to ****, how is it this fucktard is always chatting during US time?
11. Personally, 99% of the world population is in bed in the middle of the night but not our Razzle. He is on during US daytime and all night in the UK. Magic!
12. Or, as anyone with a few brain cells can see, there is probably more than one fucktard using the account
13. Wake up fuckers! Razzle is a loser and mental patient!

This member claims to NOT be a gay. But given the chance, he is always dropping his trousers around other men. 500% gay!

Razzle, piss off mate

Similar topics: 1.fake accounts   2.AMBER ALERT   3.Why delete only the "fake" profile?   4.Treaty of Versailles???   5.Fake accounts  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 26,May,17 00:10 other posts of JustWill 
Wait!
"But given the chance, he is always dropping his trousers around other men."?
Does that mean that every guy who changes clothing in the locker room is 500% gay?

(500% seems to be really, really gay, btw. Like an entire Pride parade shoved into one single guy!)
By Dev01 at 17,Dec,17 09:54 other posts of Dev01 

I was on site for razzle series 1

By leopoldij at 16,Dec,17 10:46 other posts of leopoldij 
only registered users can see external links

By razzle4 at 15,Mar,17 11:09 other posts of razzle4 
Best use of your time?
By mr_blue at 16,Mar,17 17:08 other posts of mr_blue 
same could be asked of you!!!

All valid points made by the OP...
By admin at 09,Apr,17 15:29 other posts of admin 
Just noticed this post.

Razzle always accesses the site from UK IP and it is not proxy or VPN, it's legit UK ISP.

Razzle was never detected by the system as having duplicate accounts. I sometimes check those who write "I'm a Razzle's slut" in blogs and those accounts never raise any flags as dupes - they all seem to be registered via legit ISPs and do no have any similarities to Razzle's account. Some of them are probably fake because a lot of female accounts on this site are fake anyways, I'm just saying they do not seem to be his fakes.

I can see that he has a lot of private messaging and pic exchange (I don't read or see the pics, just can see the stats) with those accounts, which would not make much sense if they were his own.

I guess this is just another slice of reality you do not understand. Neither do I, honestly, but I've seen so many marginal slices of reality that I know that there are things and lifestyles in this world that average people would not believe they exist.

And the post itself was probably written by Boyd, who creates a lot of fakes all the time so he suspects that everyone is doing the same. From some things he said in public chat and his attacks on new members there I'd say he's truly obsessed with this to the degree where it's not healthy. That's why I ban him all the time, not because I personally have anything against him. Actually I find him entertaining when he's not possessed by his OCDs.
By mr_blue at 12,Apr,17 17:46 other posts of mr_blue 
Fact is always stranger than fiction

Adult Discussion Forum