Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Posting women faces without their consent

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Andthisisme at 14,Jul,17 14:22  other posts of Andthisisme
i have just seen this images /bv5kcs0i8omhpic.html I am sure that not one of those women, no matter who they may be has consented to their face being posted here. I did attempt to report it but as that has not appeared maybe this is a paying member.

This to me is a red line - you don't post a woman's face without her consent.

Or maybe I am wrong ?

Similar topics: 1.showing a woman's face but not your own   2.cum on womens face   3.exposed   4.age of consent   5.False accusations.....!  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 15,Jul,17 03:44 other posts of leopoldij 
#5 is a member here. I can't remember her name but I remember she's from Germany and she never poses nude.
By Andthisisme at 15,Jul,17 13:04 other posts of Andthisisme 
Thank you, thank you. I knew I had seen that face before somewhere I have been racking my brain. I suppose the saving grace of this post is that at least they are not nude.
By bella! at 15,Jul,17 13:34 other posts of bella! 
Andthisisme, #5 was a member until sometime earlier this year when the profile was referred to the evaluation panel by a longtime member for being being "fake". I don't recall her exact name but I believe it was something like Miriam22.
By Andthisisme at 15,Jul,17 14:37 other posts of Andthisisme 
Thank you, yes I remember the name, and the person, now you mention it. She posted non-nude photos. Thank you.
By bella! at 15,Jul,17 15:09 other posts of bella! 
You are welcome!

By #88520 at 15,Jul,17 18:52
Was that the profile I reported? Seems like someone has a weird obsession with posting pics with this girl in them.
By Andthisisme at 15,Jul,17 21:38 other posts of Andthisisme 
I did attempt to report it, as mentioned below but as admin explains in his response there was a glitch and the report didn't appear.
By bella! at 16,Jul,17 03:05 other posts of bella! 
@ Andthisisme, it's difficult to follow the different posts but I believe that DeadEnd is asking whether he reported Miriam22 and the answer is yes. You're speaking about reporting nils1991 and the referral report did not come through for the evaluation panel.
By Andthisisme at 16,Jul,17 08:30 other posts of Andthisisme 
Oops, sorry my mistake.I will try to pay more attention. 😄

By leopoldij at 16,Jul,17 02:13 other posts of leopoldij 
That's right. It was Miriam. I couldn't remember and I couldn't find her. I didn't know she/he had been deleted.

By leopoldij at 16,Jul,17 02:15 other posts of leopoldij 
There she is again. No. 2 in the latest posting.
[deleted image]

By admin at 14,Jul,17 15:12 other posts of admin 
If you see a profile with a lots of non-nude photos with face of the same girl you can be 95% sure that it was created by a male with a purpose of revenge/defamation. Me be ex or rejected admirer.

In this case, however, it seems to be just a kind of poll. He may not even know any of them and took photo from the net. So far there is no reason to suspect malice. But it's better to keep an eye for what that member can post in the future.
By Andthisisme at 14,Jul,17 16:37 other posts of Andthisisme 
My sense is that he did do just that and I am not suggesting malice, it is just one my pet-hates. Others may well be more sanguine.

By bella! at 14,Jul,17 20:20 other posts of bella! 
To admin, regardless of whether you feel that there was no malice intended, Andthisisme made a rerport based on his gut feelings on this matter. Shouldn't you have allowed the referral process to run the course of review since 1991nils is not a paid member?
By admin at 14,Jul,17 20:33 other posts of admin 
There is a rare bug, sometimes reports come like they are for paid members when member is not actually premium and never was. And this was the case. I'm too lazy to sort it out, since it does not appear often.

P.S. I think I just fixed it.
By Andthisisme at 14,Jul,17 21:17 other posts of Andthisisme 
Thank you for the clarification on why the report did not progress.

By bella! at 14,Jul,17 21:33 other posts of bella! 
I did a "test" and the referral worked (and I deleted the referral). Thank you for correcting the bug in the system.

By #460385 at 14,Jul,17 14:40
I agree. By the way I pick #6.

Adult Discussion Forum