Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

Anyone tried BDSM?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by hatcher at 01,Aug,17 03:38  other posts of hatcher
I want to get tied up, spanked, light whipped and fucked so bad

Anyone ?

Similar topics: 1.ELECTRO BDSM   2.BDSM.....Gauteng..S.A.   3.Do you guys know any fetish web sources?   4.FUCK ME =)   5."50 Shades of Grey"  

New Comment

Comments:
By Lenatur at 02,Aug,17 02:22 other posts of Lenatur 

By submissivemartyn at 01,Aug,17 19:59 other posts of submissivemartyn 
Yes have tried B.D.S.M,my ex wife was also my Mistress.We used to enjoy going on another site and cam where she would spank me,tie me up,do cbt on me and humiliate me in front of other people.A couple of her favourite ways to humiliate me was to make me wear her panties,which at first I did find humiliating but since she left I have found I love wearing them.Her other was to make crude remarks about the size of my cock compared to the people watching us.

By hatcher at 01,Aug,17 08:33 other posts of hatcher 
Well, admin, I was more or less hoping to make a thread where people that share that type of fetish to post and have fun.
By admin at 01,Aug,17 10:08 other posts of admin 
Statistically only 1 out of 10 members participate more or less actively in forum. It's OK if you want a discussion, indeed, but if you are looking for people who are into that as the title of your post implies, you will have more luck contacting them directly yourself. I was just trying to help.

By admin at 01,Aug,17 08:03 other posts of admin 
There is a whole list of members who are into that:

/qotd.php?id=125

/qotd.php?id=348

Adult Discussion Forum