Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Would you go to a member's page, esp. one you haven't interacted with, and leave a nasty comment?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by leopoldij at 10,Aug,17 16:28  other posts of leopoldij
I ask again: Would you go to a member's page, especially one you haven't interacted with, and leave a nasty comment?

There's a member whose nickname is "milesbferry" /member.php?w=490079 I've never interacted with (unless he's someone who had a different nickname and changed it, maybe Boyd, maybe JohnS?), whom I don't know, but who, however, seems to find it proper to come to my page and leave comments as follows:
milesbferry [Ignore] at 09,Aug,17 18:56
Is it just me who sees that Leo is a real nutcase/dick/twat/areshole?

I never wrote anything to him. He seems to be posting a question to other members about me. Why does he do it on my page and not in the forum? Admin, and others, is it ok to go to a random member's page and leave **** comments? If it is, then, fine, these are the rules of the site. It's not my site. Let's all then practice this "fun" sport. But I doubt it that this site supports random **** comments.

When I first came to this site I used to link members ' pics and discuss them in the forum, when I found them sexy and hot. I discovered that this offends a small minority. I stopped doing it when I think it's not appropriate. I learn from interacting with others. I apologized to all those whom I've inadvertently offended and go on to have fun. But some people don't learn from experience.

Similar topics: 1.IT'S ALL ABOUT THE POINTS!   2.mystery on my page!!!   3.nasty people on site!   4.The "What others think about this member" button   5.Why does my main page say I'm spamming when I comment?  

New Comment

Comments:
By cruz69696969 at 04,Jul,18 01:30 other posts of cruz69696969 
That person should be blacklisted by website however it did bring up a hornets nest of activity
By leopoldij at 04,Jul,18 04:48 other posts of leopoldij 
Indeed. Wise remark!

By bella! at 02,Jul,18 08:28 other posts of bella! 
So you were dumbfounded and offended that a member that you never interacted with posted something negative about you on your blog?

In your opinion, the member should have posted his issues with you in the forum? Maybe it would have been better if he posted a blog about you and used the same sentiments in his title. Or maybe if he should have created shell account(s) for the purpose of antagonizing or irritating? Or 😎 turnt up that muzik to 11 & be louder because they are THE GAME?
By leopoldij at 02,Jul,18 11:19 other posts of leopoldij 
The issue is not whether he posts in the blog or forum--this is a side issue. The issue is that someone whom I've never interacted with posts something like he did.

If someone whom you never knew came to you and said
"why is bella(!) a real nutcase/bitch/twat/arsehole?"
what would you say?

The latter part of your comment
"Or maybe if he should have created shell account(s) for the purpose of antagonizing or irritating? Or 😎 turnt up that muzik to 11 & be louder because they are THE GAME?"
makes no sense to me. I don't know what a shell account is, not that the capitalised words mean.
By bella! at 03,Jul,18 04:21 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, I'm not surprised that you're going to pretend to not understand or that quoting sentiments posted by your friend(s) would look unfamiliar to you.

By #502711 at 03,Jul,18 00:17
What's an Areshole?
By #485312 at 03,Jul,18 03:37
lm not sure anymore, l used to think it was a Poo shute, but since coming here, lve found many more 'things' it can pertain too *lix*

By Andthisisme at 02,Jul,18 14:30 other posts of Andthisisme 
No, never.
By leopoldij at 02,Jul,18 17:14 other posts of leopoldij 
It makes no sense. It's like seeing a random Preston on the street and attacking her/him out of the blue.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

Typo: PERSON
By Andthisisme at 02,Jul,18 20:19 other posts of Andthisisme 
I totally agree, that is why I would never post a nasty comment on the page of a member that I have never ever intereacted with. In fact, probably I would never do it even if I had interacted with them, no matter what.
By leopoldij at 02,Jul,18 23:24 other posts of leopoldij 
Indeed, such a behaviour is irrational; which is worse than being impolite.

By #556372 at 02,Jul,18 12:48
I'm fairly new to the site but I remember my wife commenting that the forum had a lot of "excremental" entries and so much opinionated hatred. She was right.
By leopoldij at 02,Jul,18 17:16 other posts of leopoldij 
right. There are a few on this site who are here for reasons other than show-your-cunt/show-your-cock. Perhaps they don't speak English well and think that the site is called show-your-hatred.

By #556372 at 02,Jul,18 12:38
I would never do that. The other person has to be nasty with me first, and even then it's hard. I'm from the 60's and 70's. Make love not war
By leopoldij at 02,Jul,18 17:12 other posts of leopoldij 
It's crazy because I don't know this person. He just attacked for no reason.

By #535670 at 10,Aug,17 16:44
Dude can not you see all the negative postings here in forum, putting other members down? It seems like the worst ones are senior members. As they say we all have opinions just like we all have assholes. Some just like to prove they are assholes.

Just saying.
By pifad at 10,Aug,17 16:49 other posts of pifad 
I'm a senior member and am nothing like that.
By #535670 at 10,Aug,17 16:50
I did not mean that as in all senior members.
--------------------------------------- added after 23 seconds

or you
By pifad at 10,Aug,17 17:04 other posts of pifad 
Thanks man
By #535670 at 10,Aug,17 17:27
u r welcome stud

By leopoldij at 10,Aug,17 20:12 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh ; that's funny. This Mickey mouse came here and blacklisted me.

By leopoldij at 10,Aug,17 18:14 other posts of leopoldij 
No you are not, from the little i have communicated with you.
By #535670 at 10,Aug,17 18:25
I have no problem ignoring

By #556372 at 02,Jul,18 12:42
You are right pifad. I've noticed that about you.
By pifad at 02,Jul,18 13:28 other posts of pifad 
Thanks lanser1026.

By #555742 at 02,Jul,18 09:04
I don’t think I’d ever post a nasty comment unless it was a last resort wether I knew or didn’t know the person. However this is the internet we’re talking about so it doesn’t surprise me in general but for this website it does surprise me because from what I’ve seen people get along pretty good here.

I’d just move on and try and forget about it. Don’t let it get to ya

By admin at 10,Aug,17 17:32 other posts of admin 
Delete the comment and blacklist the member, what's the problem?

Half the time members who are attacked did something in past and don't even realize that. I will not point fingers but you all know members who stir the shit here and when it fires back they seem to be genuinely surprised why is that, they did nothing wrong. And even if you did not do anything at all, there is still a lot of people who can h@te you for weirdest reasons.

Damn, I myself was stalked by a moron who was following me for over a year in my personal blog. I never met him, never talked to him in real life and I doubt I ever had an argument with him on some forums, since I did not advertise my blog anywhere. He just encountered it and something stung him. May be because I lived a life he never could. I don't know. But he followed me and left n@sty comments under every post. I was rather surprised by his persistence and abundance of free time since he was obviously accessing my blog from work (IP traced back to some bank). I could write a complaint to them and get him fired for doing stupid shit during work hours. But I did not. I wanted to study him and learn how to insult him in the most effective manner. He lasted over a year as I said. Then he disappeared. I don't know why he came I don't know why he stopped coming. May be he changed job and had to actually do work on his working place

I have no way of knowing who that member is in reality and what he has against you. All I can tell you - that is not Boyd and not Johns.
By leopoldij at 10,Aug,17 18:19 other posts of leopoldij 
I admit it. I may have done something in the past and may have offended someone. That's what I said myself at the end of the posting. My approach is this: if I have done something that offends you, please tell me and I'll discuss and I'm willing to change, within reason. If, however, if, e.g. my opinion on sex education offends you then tough luck. As long as I don't impose my point of view on you, you should not be offended. If, on the other hand, I've been harsh in my comments to you, then, tell me, and I'll change.

But, yes, you're right. No point in arguing too much. I just found his reaction inexplicable, that's I posted here.
--------------------------------------- added after 92 seconds

Correction: I used the expression "reaction". Wrong expression. Wetting word. For reaction refers to an action to something I have caused to someone. In this particular case, I don't even know who he is.
By JustWill at 10,Aug,17 18:33 other posts of JustWill 
Just check his "other posts" in forum. That'll give you a rough idea of the type of person you are dealing with. Doesn't actually say many positive things to or about anyone.
By leopoldij at 10,Aug,17 20:18 other posts of leopoldij 
Thnk you. Do you mean his blog? I've seen it. Indeed, he's an angry person. Very angry.
As i said, I've no clue who he is, i haven't interacted with him. But he seems to have been monitoring my page. And he came in there and, without replying to my posting, he excreted verbal diarrhoea.

I could very well be wrong in what I'm saying, I could be talking about of a different society, whatever, but any person who has brain should first engage in discussion. Not insults.
By JustWill at 10,Aug,17 23:50 other posts of JustWill 
Never read his blog. Real life is too full of bile and venom to voluntarily subject myself to that sort of thing. I was talking about his other posts in the Forum.
Some people just get their jollies by being nasty...
By bella! at 10,Aug,17 23:57 other posts of bella! 
That's something to think about!

By leopoldij at 11,Aug,17 00:03 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh, ok. Thanks. I hadn 't read his posts. But I see what you mean.

By milesbferry at 10,Aug,17 19:54 other posts of milesbferry 
Let me summarise the original post: Leo would like the state to provide sex workers for young men.

The mind boggles at what some people would like to spend our taxes on.

Of course, if the state had provided **** girls for these men of Newcastle they would not have had the urge to ply with drink and drugs, and ****, these young women. (other UK cities have had the same court cases.)

only registered users can see external links

Edit: Und3r - ag3 R_a_p_e

PS. Same sex stuff should also be included in there somewhere.
By leopoldij at 10,Aug,17 20:10 other posts of leopoldij 
You have no idea what I'm saying and evidence for this are the facts that (a) you give a link to an irrelevant case (the rap.ists were adult), (b) you bring in drinks and drugs into the equation (drinks and drugs have nothing to do with sex), and (c) I have no political influence, don't worry about your tax money.

But, regardless of what I'm saying in my blog, you did not reply to my posting, you just called me names and did not engage in a discussion. You just came in there and shat verbal excrement. It's only after I posted this in the forum that you felt obliged to explain your unsolicited words.

By pifad at 10,Aug,17 16:39 other posts of pifad 
Oh wow! I find this disturbing. I don't think it's normal behavior to lash out at someone like he did. Leopoldij, I think you're a nice guy. Pay no mind to him
By leopoldij at 10,Aug,17 16:42 other posts of leopoldij 
Thank you. The funniest thing of all is that I have no clue who he is!

By leopoldij at 10,Aug,17 16:29 other posts of leopoldij 
**** = n.a.s.t.y

Adult Discussion Forum