to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Hunting?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #536760 at 11,Oct,17 19:26
Hunting (killing ani-mals for fun) cool or for wankers ruled by there ego ?

Similar topics: 1.having sex in the woods   2."Notes" feature..   3.How did everyone discover this site?   4.Free, but good, youtube (or otherwise) movies   5.Not all is dead.  

New Comment

Comments:
By 2nice at 12,Oct,17 22:50 other posts of 2nice 
I wish it was deer season 365 days a year. I h ate those miserable bastards fuck of a species. Every car I've owned has met it's demise because of those fuckers. Hunt AND Kill, until they are at extinction levels.
By Ravioli_Max at 13,Oct,17 07:15 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Do sharks too while you're at it, please. I h.a.t.e sharks.
By #536760 at 13,Oct,17 07:22
Was just speaking to one. He said your not invited to Christmas anymore.
By Ravioli_Max at 17,Oct,17 02:53 other posts of Ravioli_Max 

--------------------------------------- added after 93 seconds

And 2nice, I'm sorry about them running in front of your cars. I hope you weren't hurt.

By JustWill at 13,Oct,17 13:28 other posts of JustWill 
I have a friend who has the same problem. In 25 years, he has hit at least a dozen deer--all bucks. It's like they jump out of the woods just to slam into his vehicles. I tell him that it must be because he smells like doe pussy...
By RealTitsLover at 13,Oct,17 13:35 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I can picture someone responding with a ridiculous comment, like "dat pussy, doe..."

Anyway, yeah... I've been in four cars hit by deer. The first was on the way to Auto Body Repair when I was 16... I was just the passenger, innocently lighting a blunt. The deer jumped back onto the road after already crossing safely and rolled over the entire car, causing enough damage that we had to work on it for way too long after that. It was an Eagle Talon / Mitsubishi Eclipse (same thing).
By #536760 at 14,Oct,17 03:21
Try getting hit by a kookaburra. The fuckers just sit there and laugh at you. A wombat takes out the diff. A roo takes out the front end. A Cain toad takes your brain (if you lick it) Your wife takes your money, life, and dignity Oops I’ve wondered off.--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes I Did'nt even get to snakes, spiders, jelly fish, sharks, wolves, vanpiers, witches, Cardinals, Nead kelly, mick jagger, potatoes, frozen peas, or any of the good stuff.
By dgraff at 15,Oct,17 10:05 other posts of dgraff 
You forgot dingos

By dgraff at 16,Oct,17 09:45 other posts of dgraff 
They make deer whistles and there cheap you stick them on the front of your car and they make a high pitched whistle we can't hear it but the deer can hear you coming for a long way it's a must for me I live in the mountains with the furry creatures
By #358797 at 16,Oct,17 12:15
Those things are awful nifty. I have em on my car too. I think everyone does around here.

By RealTitsLover at 17,Oct,17 02:40 other posts of RealTitsLover 
You get a lot of furries there, too? Or whatever they call the people who fuck in animal costumes? I've never seen one in person.
By #358797 at 17,Oct,17 07:11
People like that wouldn't survive in the mountains of Pennsylvania.
I'm pretty sure dgraff will agree with me on this one.
One of the first things we're taught here is take blue paper towels when you go hunting... If you have to shit in the woods and use normal toilet paper and a fellow hunter sees that flash of white, you're asking to get shot.
By Ravioli_Max at 17,Oct,17 08:09 other posts of Ravioli_Max 

Also they make little colorful vests for all sizes of dogs so obviously your dogs you bring with you won't get shot.

By Ravioli_Max at 17,Oct,17 08:15 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
What are the ways people in Pennsylvania avoid tick bites so they don't get Lyme disease?
By dgraff at 17,Oct,17 09:27 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha ticks will crawl on me but won't bite or attach I think it's because I drink Yukon jack even mosquitoes won't bite me

By dgraff at 17,Oct,17 09:35 other posts of dgraff 
Absofuckinlutely no white in the mountains during deer season to many nuts that will take a pot shot at a deer tail

By bella! at 11,Oct,17 20:11 other posts of bella! 
I am only able to comment on the hunters I know in my country. The deer hunters that I know are what I would refer to as true hunters. Yes, when they come home after a successful outing, there are some inflated egos but the deer is not left in the woods. The carcass is taken to a processor and ground meat and steaks and probably much more is rendered. This meat will feed the hunter and their family for months. A true hunter is not killing an anim@l for the sake of killing.
By phart at 11,Oct,17 20:50 other posts of phart 
I know alot of hunters and what they shoot they eat or share with others. The wild boar that alot of farmers are trapping now to prevent crop damage makes for some damn good sausage!
I will say, the dove hunters and quail hunters,there aint enough meat on them damn things to feed another bird,much less a human.. waste of time.
By #536760 at 11,Oct,17 21:09
Like I said for fun. For practical reasons (food) makes sense. But for fun? Some call it sport.

By Ravioli_Max at 12,Oct,17 04:19 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Venison and elk at Arby's...

only registered users can see external links
By #536760 at 12,Oct,17 04:59
looks soooo yummy. not
By Ravioli_Max at 13,Oct,17 07:11 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
LOL!

By bella! at 17,Oct,17 02:45 other posts of bella! 
Oh, my goodness! I drove by an Arby' s this evening and sure enough, on the lighted sign; COMING SATURDAY VENISON.
By Ravioli_Max at 17,Oct,17 03:00 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Yep. bella!, will you try one?
By bella! at 17,Oct,17 03:44 other posts of bella! 
I don't think so.

I had venison for the very first time, this past Christmas holiday, at a friend's house. It was venison steak that was cut up into small pieces for fondue. Never have I ever gone to a dinner party that was serving fondue, but it was fun. The meat was lean and very tender, my guess is the oil that we cooked it in added some flavor, too. I just don't think that I will be going to Arby's for any reason and certainly not for venison. I would be so cheesed if I ordered something like that and it tasted CRAZY! I guess I will stick with beef, pork, chicken, fish and sometimes lamb, the things that I'm acquainted with. I tried rabbit a while back and as far as I was concerned, it tasted CRAZY. Don't know whether it was a woodsy, gamey taste going on or if it was because it was cooked it wine.....
By Ravioli_Max at 17,Oct,17 06:51 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
I see. Goat meat is pretty easy to find...as you probably already know, they serve that in East Indian and African restaurants. Have you tried -that- meat?

By #525562 at 15,Oct,17 00:35
I do like wild meat and it is not for fun because some work does go with bringing an animal to the table.I enjoy the outdoors and I see a lot of great things and to me it is like going to the market and not complaining about the wait.

By #538435 at 12,Oct,17 08:54
You equate hunting to killing for fun and thats just not true . while there are trophy hunters out there the vast majority of hunters do so to put a quality meat in the freezer . I live in Alaska and hunt and fish for most of my meat . I get no pleasure out of killing
By #460385 at 12,Oct,17 12:12
Here in Florida we hunt, deer, turkey, duck, hog, and alligator. All of which we process, into steaks, roasts, jerky, sausage, and stew meat. Nothing is wasted. Even the hides are given to our local Seminoles that they use in their crafts.
By JustWill at 12,Oct,17 20:42 other posts of JustWill 
Which is exactly how it should be.
Hunting for food is "circle of life" stuff.
Hunting for "sport" (aka: the joy of killing something) is the mark of a disturbed and twisted mind.

By RealTitsLover at 12,Oct,17 04:30 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Hunting male humans = fun. The meat is surprisingly tasty. Killing other anЎmals for meat makes me sad every time...
By #536760 at 12,Oct,17 04:56
mmmmm car'nt hear a word your saying. hypernatised...

Adult Discussion Forum