Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

cock mutilation

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #460523 at 10,Mar,18 00:14
Why would you do that to your dick?

Similar topics: 1.Circumcised or intact?   2.STOP NEONATAL GENITAL MUTILATION   3.mutilation, genital mutilation, circumcision all the same?   4.STOP POSTNATAL VOCABULARY MUTILATION   5.Circumcisions a More Serious Thread  

New Comment

Comments:
By #502711 at 10,Mar,18 04:20
I like my cock too much to slice it up
By 3fdfd at 10,Mar,18 04:59 other posts of 3fdfd 
Gotta agree with you. Getting the foreskin chopped off is bad enough

By leopoldij at 12,Mar,18 01:31 other posts of leopoldij 
Correct. Why the hell would anyone mutilate his cock unless he had serious mental issues?

By #549651 at 12,Mar,18 01:40
I'm glad that you feel that way, Aussie as I for one wouldn't want to see your dick altered whatsoever.

I'm not sure myself, either. Perhaps it's a feeling of uniqueness or simply that it's appealing. I've only seen pix. I can't even imagine how one would even go about such a thing. Have met men that got circumcised as adults and feel that would even be too over the top for me. I respect everyone's choices, but I could never do anything like that to any part of my body.
By #502711 at 12,Mar,18 04:06
People can do whatever they want. I just don't understand why women seem to prefer the mutilated penis over the natural one. I guess it's because most guys have circumcised dicks & they seem to think uncircumcised dicks are weird. Go figure. Anyway if a girl finds that an uncircumcised dick weird, then that must mean they've seen a TON of dicks & she probably has herpes.

By phart at 12,Mar,18 02:35 other posts of phart 
I would say they are nuts frankly. Some pics I see I can't even figure out how they piss without soaking the whole restroom.
How would you fuck with a dick sliced down the middle like a split fence rail?

By leopoldij at 10,Mar,18 00:22 other posts of leopoldij 
Why would anyone do that? Even if it caused him some pleasure (i can't see how) most people would be disgusted by the sight.

By #460523 at 10,Mar,18 00:17
The cutting open the side of you dicks

By #460523 at 10,Mar,18 00:16
and I am not talking about circumcised or not

Adult Discussion Forum