Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

I am new to this site

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #563509 at 07,Aug,18 18:45
I would like comments on the size of my cock. I have always been a bit self-conscious.

Similar topics: 1.What is the purpose of this site?   2.The 'nutters' on this site...   3.HEY YOU!!..CAN I HAVE YOUR OPPINION..??   4.!!!!* Where to ? *!!!!!!!   5.About securing this WEB site on the internet and a cautionary note to those on this site.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #562152 at 08,Aug,18 22:39
you are small,,,now,,do you need a second opinion?? ok,,,you have great cum,,yummy,,

By phart at 07,Aug,18 20:17 other posts of phart 
You will seldom ever get a honest answer to this question.Nor the same answer from more than 1 person. I have ask the question before privately to a couple women on this site over the years that I thought would at least cuss me out if nothing else and just get blacklisted. Whoever it is,rather a real woman or fake, they get their kicks out of knowing people are wondering and wanting to know and to see them hanging emotionally.They know the persons self esteem is already in the toilet and they like to hit the lever on their way out of the room. Folks like to tease and cut down others any way they can as you said some women have already done to you.
By #563509 at 07,Aug,18 20:39
Yes I can see your point. I think after a while I will begin to see the trolls from the people who really want to give an honest opinion. At least hopefully.
By 2nice at 07,Aug,18 21:25 other posts of 2nice 
Looks like a dick to me, but a damn hairy one.

By JustWill at 07,Aug,18 18:50 other posts of JustWill 
Your penis is definitely cock-sized.
By #563509 at 07,Aug,18 18:53
I have been dick shamed before mostly by women. I want to hear from the women whether they would fuck me or not.
By JustWill at 07,Aug,18 18:57 other posts of JustWill 
You should probably have specified that in your original post.
It would have been very helpful.

By bella! at 07,Aug,18 20:03 other posts of bella! 
Why not ask the women that are your friends on the site?

By bella! at 07,Aug,18 20:12 other posts of bella! 
And I agree with JustWill, your cock is cock sized!

By #563509 at 07,Aug,18 18:59
Yes but I am open to all opinions and suggestions.

Adult Discussion Forum