Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

embarrassed to show small cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by tinypeepee at 28,Nov,18 08:47  other posts of tinypeepee
Most cocks on this site vary from average to huge. I think it's important to have a good variety of shapes and sizes and that's why I like to show mine off which is much smaller than most. Would you be embarrassed to show your cock if it was as small as mine?

Similar topics: 1.Having a small dick - any questions?   2.Show off your small boner   3.Small Balls   4.Why the hell does it get men off to be humiliated for their small dick?   5.embarrassed of my unusually small dick need confidence boost please rate 1-10  

New Comment

Comments:
By cutroundhead at 08,Dec,18 06:55 other posts of cutroundhead 
Yes, mine is small and I don't worry any more what people think, so I just strip off in the locker room and let everyone have a look

By lawrenceo at 08,Dec,18 04:24 other posts of lawrenceo 
It is so long since anyone saw in real time it that I doubt that feeling would arise. I show it is photos on the net and so far its smallness has not generated any adverse comments.

By sissyevelynn at 01,Dec,18 11:48 other posts of sissyevelynn 
I love to show my tiny limp sissy clitty. I also like to be humiliated.

By DonVoltonus at 30,Nov,18 15:29 other posts of DonVoltonus 
Well, I was for a while embarrassed to post soft pics of my cock, because I'm a person that's very much a grower. For me, my exhibitionism is stronger than my embarrassment.

By Ramil1 at 29,Nov,18 17:04 other posts of Ramil1 
I think I prefer to look at small, flacid . Like most of my photos, as i m a 'grower' . My package looks tiny most of the time when other guys look. But who actually cares. Nobody. I ve never had an erection in front of other guys in showers either. Not even semi. I make sure it gets seen and want some guy to say "thats dam small", one day. Which would obviously be so rude. But just for a comment.

I wonder if it happens...

By wycowboy at 29,Nov,18 16:28 other posts of wycowboy 
Nope, not at all. My cock isn't very big either and I love to show it off. Here and in public.

By chris51 at 29,Nov,18 10:07 other posts of chris51 
It's all about location, location, location! This place feels like an all dick friendly location. So, yes, at least here!

By liketoedge at 28,Nov,18 12:35 other posts of liketoedge 
No, I had a friend growing up that was small and he was the biggest exhibishonist I ever knew. He showed off his smaller cock any chance he had

By JackHammer at 28,Nov,18 08:51 other posts of JackHammer 
Not on this site. Seems most of us just enjoy cock, cock, and more cock.

Adult Discussion Forum