Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Easy test to spot fake pictures

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Myabsandcock92 at 22,Feb,19 10:12  other posts of Myabsandcock92
If you have an android divice its pritty simple. Open the image on the site. Then hold down on it. A menu should appear. Select "search google for the image" if the picture is fake tons of links of the image should appear. Note. It mostly just works with images uploaded straight from the internet without editing the image.. test it out for yourself and see how many members are fake(:

Similar topics: 1.Another button -- agree or disagree?   2.Can we delete people who just put up a selection of borrowed pics?   3.My g spot.   4.What is FAKE NEWS?   5.How to spot the fake...:)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #451452 at 27,Dec,19 04:44
Test it on some of your pictures on here to see if you have been hacked and are now all over the internet.

By Sir-Skittles at 22,Feb,19 13:58 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Thanks, Merlin
By Dev01 at 21,Dec,19 22:34 other posts of Dev01 

By #589394 at 21,Dec,19 08:19
Its easy to find the fakes just go to this website only registered users can see external links upload the pic and if you get results from other websites fake, no results real. Using this method Ive caught 3 people on this site using fake pics and got them banned plus system admin gives you 50 points for every ban.
By Dev01 at 21,Dec,19 10:03 other posts of Dev01 
Tin eye really....Skype confirms. Tin does not confirm anything... it's so old and in beginner terms anything can be miniputated
By mr_blue at 21,Dec,19 10:27 other posts of mr_blue 
Yandex finds more than tineye for some reason..

By #580715 at 28,Mar,19 02:41
100% Bob-a-loo. I have no reason to post other peoples pics.

By #583549 at 28,Mar,19 01:55
No fakes here! What you is what you get from me!

By Myabsandcock92 at 27,Mar,19 05:43 other posts of Myabsandcock92 

By #485312 at 03,Mar,19 21:45
Even when you give some people numerous links to the pics, they still don't believe a profile is fake, gee some times the pics even still have the watermark from another site on them in full view and they still don't believe its taken from the net. some people don't have fingers and cant scroll their roller on the mouse down a few pages to look... some people cant see the difference in skin colour, scars, ten different sized dicks all claiming to be one. different vein structures on cocks and even than they still cant see that theyre been had.. and some people seem to think that my pics are on over 200 dating sites when l have a man, and all my recent pics are only on this site, good luck finding them people. nice to know that they search my pics daily and take so much interest in me and my man *lix*

By onthelose at 22,Feb,19 21:14 other posts of onthelose 
I say if the only way you can cope is to be a fake, fake away. Just be aware we are not all decieved by your fakes.

By #580336 at 22,Feb,19 13:40
Unfortunately it's a sad fact of life that you will get fakes on sites like this. But also it may be that people have pictures on other sites too. I can certainly guarantee that I am not a fake though!

Adult Discussion Forum