Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Friendship, what does it mean to you?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by up-for-it at 22,Mar,19 19:45  other posts of up-for-it
Been chatting with a guy, we talked about friendship. He said i had some good views on friendship that made him think!

That made me wonder what do you think about friendship, what do you want out of it, what do you give?

Do you consider yourself to be a good friend?

Why do you like your best friend, what sets him or her apart from others?

Similar topics: 1.Want to suck a friend   2.Question for you "straight" guys   3.Unaccepted Friendship   4.It's just friendship!   5.Sexy Mature Women: Opinions, thoughts, advice  

New Comment

Comments:
By #588327 at 08,Jun,19 12:23
Friends can help each other cum if they are really comfortable with each other. Friends can help each other experience life and new thing. It could be something simple like swimming or something bigger like a body image
By up-for-it at 08,Jun,19 12:27 other posts of up-for-it 
Yeah friends make life better, small things are lifechanging ones are better with a friend

By wycowboy at 05,Jun,19 22:39 other posts of wycowboy 
A true friend is always there for you, good or bad.
By up-for-it at 06,Jun,19 07:48 other posts of up-for-it 
That's a true friend alright!

By leopoldij at 02,Jun,19 19:52 other posts of leopoldij 
A true female friend would at least give me a handjob when I need it (and vice versa).
By up-for-it at 03,Jun,19 08:45 other posts of up-for-it 
Yeah that's a good quality in friend, one i appreciate very much!
By leopoldij at 05,Jun,19 06:50 other posts of leopoldij 
Like this. Look! [deleted image]
By up-for-it at 05,Jun,19 07:51 other posts of up-for-it 
Oh yeah!!! A friend that makes you cum is the best!

By #275407 at 31,May,19 03:00
A true friend has your back when your feeling down, and is there to pull you out, also, my true friends really care for me as I do for them.mtrue friends are hard to come by, and are their all the time
By up-for-it at 01,Jun,19 06:54 other posts of up-for-it 
Very important, friends are ther in the bad times too and help when they can or.support

Yes true friends are rare!

By leopoldij at 30,May,19 22:08 other posts of leopoldij 
I could easily be friends with you. You're very kind and sincere. And you also like sex, well, not the kind I like, but а chacun son goыt.
By up-for-it at 31,May,19 06:39 other posts of up-for-it 
Thanks Leo ! Friends don't have to like all the same things, there can be differences without it being a problem
By leopoldij at 31,May,19 10:58 other posts of leopoldij 
Of course. In fact, one can learn from the other's experiences.

By phart at 30,May,19 14:17 other posts of phart 
Friendship is being in the company of someone I can TRUST for 1 thing.I dispise being lied to over and over again.
Friendship means either of us can call on the other for something and it is taken care of.But not to the point of I am serving them hand and foot.
Friendship is being in the company of someone smarter than myself so I can learn from them. I will type more later,
By up-for-it at 30,May,19 18:09 other posts of up-for-it 
Oh Yes, lies ruin it for me too!
Once someone haas lied to me as a friend it is very hard for me to trust them again

By #588327 at 30,May,19 11:47
Being yourself around each other and you don't have to put on a show. You do don't put each other down you help each other out. You help each other do things you not sure about. You talk about stuff and you can see how people think about themselves even. Basically you can talk about anything and help each other out
By up-for-it at 30,May,19 18:07 other posts of up-for-it 
Some good points here.
It sure is important to be able to be yourself around friends.
Helping eachother with insecureties is also very important to me.
And being able to talk about anything without hesitation is a great factor of friendship!

By #545732 at 23,Mar,19 09:08
I think friendships vary depending on who we're thinking about when we consider things like this.
I value each of my friends' qualities and flaws for their own unique reasons and none of them share the same reasons. For example, I have one friend, who I enjoy being with simply because they have a confidence about them that makes me feel they're not afraid of life and dive into it instead of thinking "should I or shouldn't I?" When I'm with them, it feels like a little of that confidence they have infects me too, and that's a great quality I find in them.
Most of my friends are in my life because we share some same interests and those connections draw us to each other, we know how we feel about various things and that makes us feel secure and belonging somewhere in life.
By up-for-it at 23,Mar,19 09:24 other posts of up-for-it 
That's one of the big factors of friendship when they have a quality you lack yourself;

It's also a great feeling to see one of your own qualities effect one of your friends!

By #582293 at 23,Mar,19 09:01
Friendship equals giving a fuck about the other person.
By up-for-it at 23,Mar,19 09:17 other posts of up-for-it 
Nailing it in just a few words

By onthelose at 22,Mar,19 22:08 other posts of onthelose 
Friendship, for me there isn't such a thing. I have a lot of acquaintances but no one I would call a true friend. Mostly people who get into contact with me when they want something. Otherwise they are busy with their lives and family. This changed when they got girlfriends ,later wives and family. This occupies 100% of their time.
By up-for-it at 23,Mar,19 08:49 other posts of up-for-it 
I know what you mean! I am in the same situation at the moment.true friendships are rare.

By jack610 at 22,Mar,19 22:16 other posts of jack610 
Look up the Rudyard Kipling poem 'The Thousandth Man'.
By up-for-it at 23,Mar,19 08:45 other posts of up-for-it 
Thanks i will look it up

Adult Discussion Forum