Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Friendship, what does it mean to you?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by up-for-it at 22,Mar,19 15:45  other posts of up-for-it
Been chatting with a guy, we talked about friendship. He said i had some good views on friendship that made him think!

That made me wonder what do you think about friendship, what do you want out of it, what do you give?

Do you consider yourself to be a good friend?

Why do you like your best friend, what sets him or her apart from others?

Similar topics: 1.Want to suck a friend   2.how do you do it   3.Question for you "straight" guys   4.Unaccepted Friendship   5.It's just friendship!  

New Comment

Comments:
By Whoknows at 23,Mar,19 05:08 other posts of Whoknows 
I think friendships vary depending on who we're thinking about when we consider things like this.
I value each of my friends' qualities and flaws for their own unique reasons and none of them share the same reasons. For example, I have one friend, who I enjoy being with simply because they have a confidence about them that makes me feel they're not afraid of life and dive into it instead of thinking "should I or shouldn't I?" When I'm with them, it feels like a little of that confidence they have infects me too, and that's a great quality I find in them.
Most of my friends are in my life because we share some same interests and those connections draw us to each other, we know how we feel about various things and that makes us feel secure and belonging somewhere in life.
By up-for-it at 23,Mar,19 05:24 other posts of up-for-it 
That's one of the big factors of friendship when they have a quality you lack yourself;

It's also a great feeling to see one of your own qualities effect one of your friends!

By massive576 at 23,Mar,19 05:01 other posts of massive576 
Friendship equals giving a fuck about the other person.
By up-for-it at 23,Mar,19 05:17 other posts of up-for-it 
Nailing it in just a few words

By onthelose at 22,Mar,19 18:08 other posts of onthelose 
Friendship, for me there isn't such a thing. I have a lot of acquaintances but no one I would call a true friend. Mostly people who get into contact with me when they want something. Otherwise they are busy with their lives and family. This changed when they got girlfriends ,later wives and family. This occupies 100% of their time.
By up-for-it at 23,Mar,19 04:49 other posts of up-for-it 
I know what you mean! I am in the same situation at the moment.true friendships are rare.

By jack610 at 22,Mar,19 18:16 other posts of jack610 
Look up the Rudyard Kipling poem 'The Thousandth Man'.
By up-for-it at 23,Mar,19 04:45 other posts of up-for-it 
Thanks i will look it up

Adult Discussion Forum