to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Compliments

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by up-for-it at 14,Sep,19 17:15  other posts of up-for-it
I had to learn to take compliments and not laugh them away like i used to do.
But blocking someone from a site because you make a compliment about them makes no sense to me !

What do you think?

Have you ever blocked someone for making a compliment out of the blue?

Similar topics: 1.Straight men   2.Fishing for Compliments on the Forum   3.Being Banned   4.RECEIVING COMPLIMENTS   5.MESSAGE TO MASON QUAST  

New Comment

Comments:
By mr_blue at 17,Sep,19 09:02 other posts of mr_blue 
I've had it happen to me,my comments were deleted,cuz I used emoticons/emoji....cuz I have used the word pussy,list goes on..
Most people have been blacklisted by someone they haven't spoken to..
If they like you,you are an admirer,if they don't, you're a stalker...
By up-for-it at 18,Sep,19 10:24 other posts of up-for-it 
Yeah i guess that's what it comes down to.
By mr_blue at 18,Sep,19 10:27 other posts of mr_blue 
Pleny of people here who would be happy to take your compliments.... don't worry about the ones that disregard them for whatever reason....you really don't know how people will react on the web....

By #595500 at 16,Sep,19 02:23
That was a really great question! Don't block me! But no really who would block someone if they complimented you?
By up-for-it at 18,Sep,19 10:21 other posts of up-for-it 
Weird , isn't it ?

By #518391 at 17,Sep,19 08:56
I think it's great getting compliments on my cock, balls or bush...they make me far more confident about my small cock about which I've always had a complex.
By up-for-it at 18,Sep,19 10:18 other posts of up-for-it 
Exactly, that is what a compliment is meant for, to make the other feel good about themselve. Big or small, many have complexes about somethind , and it sure feels nice when some stranger makes a compliment about it.

By t-rex at 15,Sep,19 11:51 other posts of t-rex 
That would be crazy to get blacklisted for giving someone a compliment, so sorry it happened, maybe it was by accident and the person didn’t realize they did it and will undo it 👍
By up-for-it at 18,Sep,19 10:14 other posts of up-for-it 
It is a bit crazy, i haven't blacklisted anybody so not sure if it can happen by accident.

By toohey at 15,Sep,19 11:49 other posts of toohey 
Some people have difficulty receiving compliments they do not expect. For example, a straight man may need to get used to being complimented by gay men on the suckability of his dick. Some compliments may feel unpleasant: "you look good for someone that old". I can well understand that some people feel uncomfortable. In my view they should simply learn to take any compliment at face value and accept it with good grace.
By up-for-it at 18,Sep,19 10:12 other posts of up-for-it 
I used to feel uncomfortable when someone made a compliment and some compliments are formulated in a strange way, but still meant as a compliment.
I would say learn to take any compliment, it makes you feel good about yourself!

By Sir-Skittles at 17,Sep,19 10:15 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
slag off site princess

By #588327 at 15,Sep,19 13:27
Getting a compliment on our body or cock or balls can seem like a very personal thing to the person getting the compliment. Just being seen naked for that person could be a huge deal. People feel like we have to protect ourselves vs letting your gaurd down and taking a compliment. We can see each other naked on here but people still have to learn how to take a compliment I think.

By #588327 at 15,Sep,19 02:54
Getting compliments on our bodies is probably a new thing to most people. It's not a reason to block someone. Plus if from same sex maybe it freaks them out still.
By up-for-it at 15,Sep,19 09:54 other posts of up-for-it 
I guess it still freaks some guys out when they get a compliment from another guy
By #551147 at 15,Sep,19 11:23
Hell! As evidenced in those that have blacklisted me. A simple "Welcome" will get your ass blacklisted too! 🤪

By #595788 at 14,Sep,19 17:30
Never! Isn’t that what this site is all about, complimenting hot looking dicks out of the blue? Any compliments welcome!
By up-for-it at 14,Sep,19 17:36 other posts of up-for-it 
That's what i thought but i have been blocked by gay and straight guys for complimenting on their bodies. Go figure !
By #551147 at 14,Sep,19 20:59
As have I. You don't suppose homophobia is involved do ya?
By up-for-it at 15,Sep,19 09:52 other posts of up-for-it 
Maybe, you never know !

Adult Discussion Forum