Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

First time you ever had an orgasm......

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Jimmyfly at 12,May,20 16:15  other posts of Jimmyfly
How old were you? And did anything come out? I was probably 10-11 and the first time it felt just like cumming does now but nothing came out. Over time some clear liquid started coming out looked kinda like precum. Not sure how old I was when I started shooting real loads.

Similar topics: 1.Women (from a woman) first orgasm?   2.Orgasm experiences!   3.orgasm length   4.It is the time of her orgasm.   5.To Cum for increased self esteem and immunity.  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sorcepana at 14,May,20 08:27 other posts of Sorcepana 

About 12 - watched a boy next door jerking off, tried it in the bath next night. Nearly drowned - slid under the water when I came (dry). Have perfected the method several millions time since...

By bil47 at 14,May,20 07:37 other posts of bil47 
I was 13. I had gotten naked with some similar-age boys, and we felt each other's super-stiff erections and did "sword-fights" with them. One of the boys described masturbation, but didn't demonstrate. As soon as I got home I tried it out. My grip was a bit too firm, but it produced my first glorious orgasm... wet.

By Wipperman at 14,May,20 05:40 other posts of Wipperman 
I remember my first orgasm at 12 i was playing with my cock on the sofa at home mum and dad we’re out but something made me carry on then this sensation started and I just kept going I couldn’t stop I remember to this day it was the most wonderful feeling my whole body was shaking in extesy towards the end of this most wonderful finding in my body but the orgasm was dry then I did it again another day and then the white fluid started to come out wow it was fantastic and I’m still doing it to this day and always have fantastic orgasms , but always wish I could experience that first time again it is unforgettable

By submissivemartyn at 14,May,20 04:18 other posts of submissivemartyn 
I used to wake up in the mornings, from about 11 or 12,with a hard on and did not know what to do until this happened:
I was 14 and used to do a paper round.One day my next door neighbour asked if she could come with me(she was also 14).On the round there was a playground with a big play house,she asked if I fancied a cigarette so we went into the play house and started smoking.As we sat there and smoked I kept glancing over at her and could see her panties, which were on view, and started to get a hard on.I had had them before but did not know what to do.She noticed my hard on and asked if she could see 'it' so embarrassingly I stood up an pulled my jeans and pants down.She took hold of cock and started to rub it up and down,she did this for a few minuets and it felt really good.Then told me to do it myself and as I was masturbating she lifted up her skirt and took off panties and started to play with herself.I soon had my first orgasm, shooting my cum all over the floor and stood there red faced and embarrassed not understanding what had happened.She giggled and said it was ok and that she had spied on her older stepbrother a few times and was supposed to happen.We repeated this on several occasions and after a few months we even both got naked and she let me touch her small breasts and her pussy whilst masturbating.
Sadly her parents decided that they wanted to go back home to Czechoslovakia other wise who knows where it could have lead.

By liketoedge at 13,May,20 13:51 other posts of liketoedge 
Dry orgasms for me from 8 to 13 and a half. I was immediately hooked and 3 to 5 times a day was pretty common. I would estimate I had over 5000 dry orgasms before I could produce sperm. I've always been a very horny guy even as a boy.

By Bratwurst at 13,May,20 08:48 other posts of Bratwurst 
I had dry orgasm before my 10 th Birthday. Another Boy tought me how to do it. With 10 yo and 4 months, in November 1979 I had my first wet orgasm. It just happend while wanking.

By Cumforme at 13,May,20 02:06 other posts of Cumforme 
Was 14 . Having got so many hard one but nerved new what to do. Then a complete stranger around 19 in the park starts talking to me. It was a remote area when he took out his cock which got rock hard. Started pulling it and asked me suck which I did for a few minutes. He went to wanking himself till he shot his load . Had no idea what it was when he put his hand in my pants and took out my cock and got it hard . Pulling the foreskin Back and forth . Was loving the feeling when I got a. Urge to pee that I seem to have no control. Told him I am going to pee. He just went faster till I got this incredible pleasure feeling and 5 ropes of white liquid shot out of my penis.
By tb1 at 13,May,20 05:06 other posts of tb1 
Sweet

By oldbugle at 13,May,20 03:30 other posts of oldbugle 
I had dry orgasms for at least a couple of years starting about age 10 or 11. I discovered orgasm by accident and without any idea of what it was about....I had always had erections but found I could not retract my foreskin when hard. However, when I was about 10 I found that stretching the tight hood around the glans was strangely 'thrilling' although painful. One night this thrilling feeling suddenly overloaded into the most wonderful climax and I was hooked for life.

....I couple of years later I ejaculated quite suddenly....nothing one night and a big load the next. By that time I knew what things were all about. Looking back, I did have pre-cum for a few months before.

I dont know if it was this 'dry practice' but when I did start to shoot I had amazing power with the jets often going over my head and had to be extra vigilant in hiding the evidence!

What does interest me is that these dry orgasms were just pure pleasure.....it was only when I went thru puberty proper a couple of years later that I associated womens bodies with the orgasm and pleasure.

By Lenatur at 13,May,20 03:29 other posts of Lenatur 
Have my first realist Orgasmus with 7 Years but without cum.

Adult Discussion Forum