Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Sleepovers

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #523015 at 31,Oct,20 15:03
Idk I'd I'm the only one but when I was younger and slept over at a friend's house I would love watching everyone change and go to sleep and then I would usually slip my clothes off underneath my blanket and play with myself. When I got really brave I would get up and go to the bathroom with nothing on and play with myself next to all of my buddies. I can't count how many times I slipped myself out and got off back to back with my best friends

Similar topics: 1.**** overs   2.Opinions please  

New Comment

Comments:
By #463848 at 25,Jan,23 09:32
I had one or two with older lads and they were a good experience.

By Mynakedcock at 23,Jan,23 00:26 other posts of Mynakedcock 
I always slept naked at sleep overs, I didn’t even bother taking pj’s with me.

By #574505 at 29,Jun,21 15:27
Me and @skittles@ had a sleep over with cody8789 in the middle
By Sir-Skittles at 29,Jun,21 15:31 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
By #275407 at 29,Jun,21 23:18
Is that why I woke up with a sore ass
By #574505 at 30,Jun,21 20:17
Dam it no lube was use.

By #623341 at 30,Jun,21 10:45
I had one mate who I used to go swimming with We would get cubicles opposite each other
Eventually we would over time start to compare cocks mine was a bit bigger and I could get a full election
We would regularly go swimming but the swimming took second place as we got more interested in each others cocks. During that time I began being able to cum which he wasn't able too yet and he was fascinated by it and would always ask me too
First few times was a bit nervous but over time I relaxed and would gladly put a show on for him Many time I was able to just sit and stare at him playing with himself and cum not even touching my cock
I did eventually let him touch me so he could see how hard I was which let on to him wanking me off a few times
I think we was both 12 13ish and would regularly go to the pool together for our cock fun

By Zainn122 at 29,Jun,21 14:09 other posts of Zainn122 
My friends are assholes when it comes to sleep overs, as they always do pranks when one of sleeps first, but anyways I remmeber 8 of my friends slept over my friends huge house, back when I was 15,

all my friends started comparing cock sizes, I was the only one that didnt compare and my friends started to say "it's probably because I have a tiny dick" which was true..

majority of my friends were like 13 and 14 and they were much bigger than me, all them were over 5 inches and they were thick cocks aswell.. mine was like 2,5 inches hard so I didnt show it but anyways when I was asleep.. one of my friends pulls my underwear off and shorts as we all slept with shorts,

they made a video and they all kept laughing and then my friends dad walks in and also starts to laugh and says "you shouldn't be sleeping naked around others when you got nothing to show off.. I was super shocked at what happened.. my friends said they were more shocked at how small i was, it was damn ackward but my friends eventually deleted the video but damn it wasnt funny for me back then

By Bobby95 at 09,Nov,20 23:37 other posts of Bobby95 
I went nude at a sleepover once.
By #523015 at 16,Nov,20 23:52
I usually had either a sleeping bag or some blankets to sleep with so I could easily slide down my shorts and as far as the rest of my friends thought I was just shirtless
By Bobby95 at 17,Nov,20 13:16 other posts of Bobby95 
Everyone there saw that I was nude.
By #523015 at 17,Nov,20 15:43
A few times I made sure my buddies saw me especially in the morning or middle of the night I would throw aside my blanket and slowly touch myself until I got hard. W

By #523015 at 17,Nov,20 15:46
Did you get undressed infront of everyone? Did you do it jokingly or seriously? I used to tease my friends by getting hard in front of them pretending like I didn't want them to see.
By Bobby95 at 18,Nov,20 13:45 other posts of Bobby95 
Well, what I did was undress in the bathroom (we all changed into sleepwear at that time. I wanted to see just how far I could go, half-jokingly but with a pang of seriousness. Because I did like sleeping nude at home, but I had never been nude around more than one friend before, and this seemed like good a chance as any to try and push the limits. So I stripped to nothing but glasses and went back to the bedroom. Butt naked!
By #523015 at 19,Nov,20 01:42
That's really hot!!! I had two different ways, either I joked about how I had a much bigger dick than the rest of them. Eventually one by one they would show how you would do that then come my turn I whip it out play with it and get hard eventually after several sleepovers no one wanted to be soft because we would look smaller in front of the other guys then the game evolve into who could come first, or I would cover up in my sleeping bag and get naked in slowly unzip my sleeping bag sliding one leg out exposing my crotch I loved looking over and noticing what buddy seeing it
By Bobby95 at 19,Nov,20 03:12 other posts of Bobby95 
Off all the boys there, I wasn’t close to being the largest, but my balls were the biggest and I could cum the best! A couple other boys eventually joined me and the three of us were the bestest of nude friends!

By #523015 at 01,Dec,20 11:12
See I consider myself very fortunate to have always been in Athletics so starting our 6th grade year we began to practice in the morning pior to going to our classes and that meant something very important was starting as well. For the first time we were presented with a large communal style Locker room shower that had just four poles with four shower heads on each so there was zero privacy. Most the boys were visible nervous and some decided to not shower or bath in their underwear
I had reached puberty by then but I was really scared to let everyone see me nude for the first time since we all got older over the summer. Several of my friends and teammates and I walked around covering up our crotches the best we could but the first boy to get nude and just go for it was the same guy Chase whom I still live with, of course he is huge so he confidently showered while teasing helli coptering his chubby cock so I quickly turned it in to joke of sorts where we all did the same thing but I got so hard I tried squeezing my shaft and I felt my cum ooxing
By Bobby95 at 01,Dec,20 12:36 other posts of Bobby95 
Did you end up cumming then and there?

By thicknsmooth at 12,Nov,20 03:44 other posts of thicknsmooth 
When I was 14 I was really turned on with my buddy from school I wanted to suck on his dick so bad I used to jerk off every day thinking about him one night I was sleeping over his house and I very quitley slid his underwear down and sucked his soft cock and balls enjoying every single piece of him I scan still to this day remember the smell and taste of him a memory I will never forget he never woke up and to this day he has no idea
By german_guy at 12,Nov,20 18:15 other posts of german_guy 
are u sure? may be he was just enjoying and did not want u to stop
By #523015 at 16,Nov,20 23:49
I mean if we're being honest no one wants someone to stop passionately engulfing their dick but he didn't know what to do

By nakedjim at 02,Nov,20 16:09 other posts of nakedjim 
Im learned how to jerk off in Boy Scout latrine. After that, one or more would go there & show off how fast or slow we could squirt.
By #523015 at 02,Nov,20 17:33
That's what we did on the basketball, football, and track team all the time,

By Dave4851 at 13,Nov,20 06:07 other posts of Dave4851 
Wish I was in your scout Troop. Fun times for me.
By Strongmember# at 13,Nov,20 06:15 other posts of Strongmember# 
Ya. Sounds like cool fantasy. I never experienced anything at group level like that.. but some 1on1 penis sharing, especially just before and during puberty time.

By wycowboy at 09,Nov,20 17:09 other posts of wycowboy 
I used to sleep over at my cousins house a lot. His parents always went out at night so we were left to do what two extremely horny 12 year old's could think of to do.Everything from mutual masturbation to sucking each other to anal, we tried it all. I'm sure his younger brother got quite an education as he observed much of this.
By german_guy at 10,Nov,20 18:16 other posts of german_guy 
good times

By earthy at 03,Nov,20 16:24 other posts of earthy 
I loved sleeping my underwear with friends. Especially that one special friend.
By #551147 at 03,Nov,20 16:29
Mmmmmm I sure enjoyed them "special friends"...
By earthy at 03,Nov,20 16:42 other posts of earthy 
Oh yes me too. I learned alot

By #64328 at 01,Nov,20 18:15
Definitely not the only one. Hormones were raging at that age for me too
By #523015 at 01,Nov,20 21:14
I would spend weekends at my friend's House and they were multiple times where I literally got off several days and times over the weekend I used to like to see how much I could cum in a day so several times throughout my day I would find a reason to excuse myself either to the bathroom or just to a secluded area and slobber on my hands before quickly stroking one out I used to love doing it as I excuse myself from the dinner table I've been sitting back down with my crotch still wet
By #64328 at 02,Nov,20 02:05
That's Hot. I sure more common than we know

Adult Discussion Forum