Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Embarrassment?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by oldacock at 07,Nov,20 01:22  other posts of oldacock
When Trump said this is an embarrassment to our country, he must have been referring to his own behavior.

Similar topics: 1.my wife seems to have become intimate with another man totally irrespective of my feeling...   2.Pre-Cum or embarrassment ???   3.super hung guys who like to look at tiny weeners?   4.I have my own SYD stalker!   5.penis getting smaller  

New Comment

Comments:
By dgraff at 07,Nov,20 03:55 other posts of dgraff 
I’m pretty sure he ment the Democrats they are the real disgrace
By #551147 at 07,Nov,20 08:29
"Disgrace" is far too kind of a term for them. 😠

Them gotdamned cheating bastards! Lowlifes is a little closer to what I'm thinking...
By phart at 07,Nov,20 11:19 other posts of phart 
scourges of the earth those democrats are.
By #275407 at 22,Nov,20 01:12
I'm voting for Hillary for president in 2024
By dgraff at 22,Nov,20 02:01 other posts of dgraff 
I’m thinking of running in 2024 as an independent
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

And I promise a pistol 🔫 for every one and a matching boot knife 🔪 just like the one I wear
By #275407 at 22,Nov,20 05:27
You got my vote

By phart at 22,Nov,20 12:52 other posts of phart 
HEY< I don't need anybody running against me,I will run for Prez, and my motto is much simpler,anything the military can buy ,it should also be at Walmart!

Hehehe, start out at the top,you can always negotiate your way down to getting some of what you want,but you can't work your way UP.
By dgraff at 22,Nov,20 13:07 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha nice 👍 and your younger then me to

By CAT at 22,Nov,20 17:03 other posts of CAT 
Yes, but we follow the Republicans

By CAT at 29,Nov,20 14:29 other posts of CAT 
DGRAFF, Trump lied and cheated his whole life. He came to Washington to drain the swamp and instead he flooded it with oil sludge (from his tanning oil) He is the real disgrace of the last four years and his buddies in the senate are right behind him. So don't try to convince anyone that the Democrats are to blame for the state of the country. It's the Republican's lack of work that brought us here. I'm hoping the pandemic mutates to affect Republicans only. What a wonderful world that would be. Don't worry, I'd say a prayer for you.
By dgraff at 29,Nov,20 15:09 other posts of dgraff 
I’m not a registered republican so save your prayers you might need them some time in the near future
By CAT at 29,Nov,20 18:12 other posts of CAT 
You certainly sound like a Republican. I seldom if ever pray for me. My family and friends benefit from my prayers. I doubt HIM of the burning bush listens to much of my drivel. He has given me a good life, though.
By phart at 30,Nov,20 01:48 other posts of phart 
I am not a republican.I am registered as a independant.I can think for myself,thus not needing a "party" to think for me.
IF there was a decent democrat running,I would look at them more seriously,I did vote for a democrat for congress some years back.
By CAT at 30,Nov,20 02:42 other posts of CAT 
And yet you identify with Republicans. You are as independent as Trump's son
By phart at 30,Nov,20 18:53 other posts of phart 
I don't Identify, I vote for the party least apt to ruin my country. I would vote for a third party if 1 ever was allowed to get a foot hold in the US and give the other 2 some stiff competition.
That is 1 of the primary issues with our system.Only 2 choices. We need 3 or more viable choices.
By CAT at 30,Nov,20 19:47 other posts of CAT 
Be thankful it's only two

By oldacock at 30,Nov,20 22:17 other posts of oldacock 
Must admit I have found the discussion fascinating since I started it. In Oz we do have other parties but over the years they have never amounted to much. What really does surprise me is that your outgoing president is allowed to carry on until the new year. Here once the election result is declared the outgoing members are gone within days, NO TIME TO SETTLE OLD SCORES.
By phart at 30,Nov,20 23:18 other posts of phart 
I kinda like it this way. Trump can move all the blocks around and it will keep Biden busy for months trying to get them lined up. Then his time between then and the midterms that we can gain control of the senate wont be enough to screw up much.

By CAT at 29,Nov,20 14:34 other posts of CAT 

By #629627 at 21,Nov,20 00:37
I love how mental the trump lovers are. He hates you, he has just suckered you to vote for him by being a hateful stupid fat sex molester fascist just like you want to be.
The democrats cheated the election by having more votes.
Or now, according to guiliani and sidney, it's a Venezuelan that died in 2013 that has developed software to change the election results. Even though votes were on paper and they were counted by hand in Georgia.
trump is a sex molester sad loser cry baby. Look Melanoma its an elephant i'm clever. I lost, boo hoo.

the fat old gays on here should be relieved the fat idiot pretend christian lost because his wierdo bible ranting anti abortion friends would be coming after the homo faggots next.
America has become a laughing stock because we voted for an childish idiot who tantrums like a baby. (didn't really vote for him - he lost the popular vote twice the loser stupid fat cunt.)
His wife is going to divorce him. she cant wait for the election to finish so she can fuck off and have sex with someone that can see his dick over his gut. And get trump to pay for it.
By #551147 at 21,Nov,20 08:30
AFTER READING THIS, IVE DETERMINED,

THIS IS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE ⬇️
[deleted image]

Wipe the spittal from your face, idiot...
By Sir-Skittles at 22,Nov,20 00:11 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By #275407 at 22,Nov,20 01:09
By #551147 at 23,Nov,20 10:17
It's true! Did you read his bullshit?
By dgraff at 23,Nov,20 12:32 other posts of dgraff 
He’s just a little girl in a big confused salt city he’s scared and all alone just him and his hand
By #629627 at 24,Nov,20 09:58
I get plenty thanks. I have a dick, unlike you.

And it seems from your photos that you have sex with a dog.
By dgraff at 24,Nov,20 10:27 other posts of dgraff 
Yeah sure you do little girl you stick your fingers in your pussy hey they make vibrating dildos now days you should try one
By #629627 at 29,Nov,20 06:57
You have sex with a dog. Photos on your profile to prove it. Do you use your vibrating dildo on it too so it can have a better time.

I rate your dick - poor
Your opinion doesnt count
By dgraff at 29,Nov,20 10:24 other posts of dgraff 
Hey there you are out of hiding again your such a little girl I rate your dick a pussy and I betcha you are a pussy to

By Sir-Skittles at 07,Nov,20 14:22 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
I thought this was a forum about the Saggy Granny
By #551147 at 19,Nov,20 23:20
This one?

[deleted image]

By #629627 at 24,Nov,20 09:59
From your photos it looks like you have sex with a cat.
By dgraff at 24,Nov,20 10:35 other posts of dgraff 
You sure seem to have a fetish for **** I bet you are a volunteer at the humane society no wonder you claim to get plenty I heard all about you salt flats boys

By Sir-Skittles at 22,Nov,20 00:12 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Old RAT... get to fuck cunt.

By #551147 at 19,Nov,20 02:52
Nah! He was referring her ⬇️
[deleted image]
By dgraff at 19,Nov,20 10:16 other posts of dgraff 
By phart at 19,Nov,20 23:36 other posts of phart 

By BirdDog at 20,Nov,20 00:50 other posts of BirdDog 
By #584899 at 20,Nov,20 04:06
I’ve seen dogshit more intelligent than AOC. What a fucking moron...
By phart at 20,Nov,20 16:06 other posts of phart 
The only people dumber than AOC,Maxine and Nancy are the stupid sumbitches that keep voting them back in power.
By #584899 at 20,Nov,20 16:46
You got that right!

By #623135 at 20,Nov,20 21:00
Maybe you are right, but she's way more intelligent than you. dogshit or no dogshit
By #584899 at 20,Nov,20 22:40
Eh...maybe you’re right. But I’m entitled to my opinion of AOC just as you’re entitled to your opinion of me.
By #623135 at 20,Nov,20 22:45
True.

By #623135 at 20,Nov,20 21:03
Skittles [Ignore] at 07,Nov,20 09:22 other posts

I thought this was a forum about the Saggy Granny
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By President-Elect-Scorps [Ignore] at 19,Nov,20 18:20 other posts

This one?

nO, IDIOTS, IT'S ABOUT THE EMBARRASEMENT OF HAVING TWO DUMB FUCKS ACTUALLY SAYING SOMETHING SMART

By leopoldij at 07,Nov,20 13:04 other posts of leopoldij 
Why are you saying so? Don't listen to what he says, look at what he does. And he's fucked so many young women.
By *kmadeau* at 20,Nov,20 17:41 other posts of *kmadeau* 
By leopoldij at 20,Nov,20 18:46 other posts of leopoldij 
I guess he didn't fuck that much lately, so he didn't get many votes. Or, maybe, he wasn't so vocal as before, when he was openly grabbing pussy. The liberals didn't allow him to talk much about pussy so her didn't get as many votes.

Adult Discussion Forum