Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

News Max and OANN

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by milesbferry at 15,Nov,20 22:55  other posts of milesbferry
only registered users can see external links

only registered users can see external links

Similar topics: 1.All Trump and only Trump   2.White lives don't matter apparently   3.Fake News is at it AGAIN   4.PHART'S FEELINGS ON NEWS AROUND THE WORLD   5.Tom Smothers RIP  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles at 03,Aug,22 23:35 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Stupid woke cunts (broke as well) Like the Saggy Granny Cat) should get to reading Thucydides on the stasis at Corcyra. Cunts never learn! Especially stupid ones that suck off Biden and his scummy party of lumps!

Cunts being woke destroying laws, customs, and everything they touch. Then complain the very places they vowed to fix lay in ruins... Like NYC and the out of control crime. Piss stain mayors in NYC and DC crying about all the illegal aliens their boy Biden let in... and having the temerity to complain about said migrants. They are fucking sanctuary cities! Eric Adams won't visit Texas or the border. Can't be photographed near that disaster.

Legendary liberal hypocrisy funding by mentally ill Soros!

By #675701 at 24,Jul,22 03:34
how is Trader Joe working out for you. Gas prices are high and if you believe Putin is the reason. I got an under water golf course I like to sell you
By Gntlmn at 30,Jul,22 06:50 other posts of Gntlmn 
Go buttfuck another dead dog as Putin vomits up your nose, little naziboy coprophagia addict shitbag.
By #675701 at 31,Jul,22 02:26
my my you certainly have a way with words. you are as screw up as the other liberals

By #675701 at 02,Aug,22 04:10
you certainly have a command of the English,very colorful language

By phart at 16,Nov,20 00:29 other posts of phart 
sadly to get honest news,or at least news that does not paint liberals as heros of some strange sort,we can't depend on the networks that have been around for many years.
By sherryann at 16,Nov,20 00:58 other posts of sherryann 
That's exactly right. Look how they've treated our President Trump. Never in history has a president been treated as badly as President Trump has.
By Sir-Skittles at 17,Nov,20 18:16 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Agree... Biden is already going to roll it all back... China and Iran wet and ready.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 17,Nov,20 22:17 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Why? Can't liberals be heroes? How about Audi Murphy? How about Eisenhower? How about Kennedy?
By milesbferry at 17,Nov,20 23:12 other posts of milesbferry 
Angel is 100 years old, and living in the past
By #551147 at 17,Nov,20 23:21
You didn't know? Just check her page!

According to professional estimates from fellow members, those pictures are AT MINIMUM - 25 years old or from 1995
Others believe they are even older, judging from the quality.

But! DON'T YOU DARE BRING UP THE PAST!

Just mention Obama OR Hillary

Then it's irrelevant...
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 18,Nov,20 00:10 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
And yet both of you get bothered by me

By phart at 18,Nov,20 00:37 other posts of phart 
Democrats could be heros and have been in the past.The Democratic party has changed so much it is no longer representive of the working man.Nor does the party have the best intrest of the working man and woman at heart anymore.

The Democrat party represents the no working losers and the criminals and etc.
Liberals, could be heros I guess if they put out a fire with their latte's or gave a dollar to The Red Cross.But then they would want a metal for making the donation.
Liberals,the kind I am thinking of,are not capable of being heros as it requires thinking,and work!
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 30,Jul,22 13:02 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Like Franklin D Roosevelt

By #675701 at 30,Jul,22 03:12
Eisenhower was a Republic
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 30,Jul,22 12:59 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
I know. Quite the MAN too

By #551147 at 17,Nov,20 08:32
Here's a list of more secure NON-INFORMATION stealing and popular NON-FREEDOM of speech restricting Social Media tools.

[deleted image]

Check them out!
By #592419 at 17,Nov,20 17:47
So glad to meet you Mr. President.. But the info is appreciated..
By #551147 at 17,Nov,20 19:33
Thank you Sir!

I'm EVERY bit of legitimate as the feeble fool currently claiming the same title.

The same fuckhead that told the American people he would NOT claim to be the WINNER until the election was "CERTIFIED".

In usual Democrap form, so much for keeping your word. Biggest single group of gotdamned liars this country has ever seen.

In case you thought I was making it up...
The proof! ➡️ only registered users can see external links
Video less than 30 secs.

Adult Discussion Forum