Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

All Trump and only Trump

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by kebmo at 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts of kebmo
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

Similar topics: 1.Anthropological study   2.TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME   3.Donald Trump $1000 Bill to circulate..   4.Donald Trump 45th President of United States   5.examining Trump Derangement Syndrome..Defined, symptoms..  

New Comment

Comments:
By kebmo at 17,Aug,18 05:12 other posts of kebmo 
Journalists are not the enemy.

Replacing a free media with a state-run media has always been a first order of business for any corrupt regime taking over a country. Today in the United States we have a president who has created a mantra that members of the media who do not blatantly support the policies of the current U.S. administration are the “enemy of the people.” This is one of the many lies that have been thrown out by this president much like an old-time charlatan threw out “magic” dust or water on a hopeful crowd.
“The liberty of the press is essential to the security of freedom,” wrote John Adams.
For more than two centuries, this foundational American principle has protected journalists at home and served as a model for free nations abroad. Today it is under serious threat. And it sends an alarming signal to despots, from Ankara to Moscow, Beijing to Baghdad, that journalists can be treated as a domestic enemy.

-The Boston Globe
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 17,Aug,18 09:06 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
I can't believe that my country, the first country to propose freedom of the press, would be in a course to silence it,,shameful,
By phart at 20,Aug,18 00:40 other posts of phart 
I would never agree with Silence of the media.
THere will always be facts I don't want to hear.
BUT I want to hear or read facts, not bs,
The people wanting and expecting the truth from the media is not asking to much.

By kebmo at 19,Aug,18 06:07 other posts of kebmo 
Very often big time criminals are convicted on charges of tax evasion.
I hope Mueller has access to Trump's tax returns.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 19,Aug,18 09:55 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
would tax evation be a High Crime or Misdemeanor? That's what it would be needed to impeach Trump
By phart at 20,Aug,18 00:39 other posts of phart 
If he did it before he was president,how is it impeachable?

By kebmo at 19,Aug,18 15:52 other posts of kebmo 
National Security Advisor John Bolton says that the US should be looking at countries other than Russia who might want to foil the mid term elections. He mentions that China, Iran and North Korea as possible threats.

Not a word about Trump's arch enemy Canada though. Eeeeeeeexcelent.
By phart at 20,Aug,18 00:38 other posts of phart 
I would say Nigerian hackers are in on it just like they are with other fraudulent actions and hacking.
Some of it may be routed thru russian servers to make it LOOK like they did it.

By kebmo at 17,Aug,18 06:44 other posts of kebmo 
In fiscal 2019 the US deficit will be about one trillion dollars. To put it in perspective, Canada's deficit in fiscal 2019 will be "only" $20 Billion. Canada has about one tenth of the US population. One tenth of one trillion is $100 Billion. A high end lifestyle requires an income that reflects it.

Have you seen the US National Debt Clock? It has a lot of interesting information.
only registered users can see external links

Canada also has a debt clock.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 17,Aug,18 09:03 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Canada's population of 37 million is just over 10% of the US, but, spending is not in linear perspective to size of the population. For many reasons, the annual spending of individuals is much more in the US. The US has changed in the last 60 yrs from a manufacturing/agricultural economy to a service economy. We have to import more because we don't have it

By BushPilot at 16,Aug,18 17:13 other posts of BushPilot 
Chatting about the 'Donald" seems quite applicable here since he's considered an kiss a.s.

By kebmo at 15,Aug,18 14:55 other posts of kebmo 
I agree with Donald Trump. There, I said it.
Revoking the security clearance of people no longer in government is a good thing. Why would a former government official ever need access to the nation's tightest held secrets if they are no longer an elected member of the US government?
Some officials from the previous administration are still in office and require clearance but if you are out of office you just don't need it.
By Dmoney69 at 15,Aug,18 17:43 other posts of Dmoney69 
Thats not how it works..the clearance is so those who see the intel can discuss it with former officials who have experience dealing with specific issues. Its not like they send former bosses **** intel every week.
By kebmo at 15,Aug,18 19:59 other posts of kebmo 
Dmoney, I know that that is a rare scenario, probably more so with Trump's cabinet. I couldn't imagine Trump's inner circle asking someone from Obama's cabinet for advice!! If it so happens that it happens like that, the clearance could be reinstated temporarily and the conversation could be had.
I saw some of Obama's former cabinet saying that they haven't used it since leaving office. If I bought a new house I'd change the locks. If someone wanted to come into my house I would unlock the door for them then lock it after they leave, they don't need a key.

I do wonder if Obama and Hillary still have access.

By JustWill at 15,Aug,18 19:56 other posts of JustWill 
As Dmoney69 said, those officials usually retain their clearances so that they can consult with members of intelligence agencies after they have left their positions. Insight and experience can be very valuable.
Be that as it may, Trump did not revoke Brennan's clearances for "security reasons". He did it because Brennan frequently criticizes the Orange Overlord in public.
It was done, as so many things Trump does, out of spite and pettiness...nothing more.
By kebmo at 15,Aug,18 20:04 other posts of kebmo 
All of the people named today are people that have spoken negativly about Trump. Petty and spiteful? It sure is in this case but I still agree with the concept.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 hours

I just heard someone say it better than I did.

"Why don't we just have everyone who has security clearance have that clearance reviewed once they leave government. "

How's that?

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 16,Aug,18 08:25 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Ex CIA director John Brennan, as head of the CIA, was privy to all the reactions of foreign governments and that makes him an invaluable asset in the inner circle of the white house. You say give him access only when needed?? Taking his security clearance takes only a signature,,reversing that takes time and in a national emergency that wont do. You don't have to like a neighbor to appreciate it when he knocks on your door to warn you your house is on fire.

By JustWill at 15,Aug,18 21:19 other posts of JustWill 
Donald Trump is the living personification of the Queen of Hearts from ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND!

"Off with their credentials!"
By kebmo at 15,Aug,18 21:39 other posts of kebmo 
Tru dat.

That's kld speak for "I agree with your observation Will."

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 16,Aug,18 08:17 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
"Hatred is the coward’s revenge for being intimidated",,,George Bernard Shaw. He is a coward of the highest order.

By kebmo at 16,Aug,18 02:10 other posts of kebmo 
Nobody needs a "se.cret" tape to prove Trump is a racist. He is and everyone knows it. If such a tape did come out nothing would change because no one would actually be surprised.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 16,Aug,18 08:12 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
The premise that a revelation like that would hurt him has no merit. His supporters know he's a bigot, a back stabber, a degenerate, a liar, and a lying wife cheater. It makes me wonder what kind of people we really have in this country. I always thought that, even if we had dark patches in our history, we, as a people, kept going ahead with an Utopian style manner. I guess i was wrong. I'm 51 yrs old. I hope I live long enough for this stink to wash off from our national identity.

By kebmo at 12,Aug,18 08:54 other posts of kebmo 
The idea of Michael Avenatti, Stormy Daniel's lawyer, running for the Democratic leader was tossed around on CNN. I like it. The Democratic party NEEDS someone tough enough to go toe to toe with Trump. I think he could if he doesn't have too many skeletons in his closet.

It has already been demonstrated that you don't need political experience to become POTUS. He also has a history of taking on the big guy in court. Successfully.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 14,Aug,18 10:15 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
I like Avenatti, but, he reminds me of a dark alley abortion doctor,,,i don't know why,,
By kebmo at 15,Aug,18 20:07 other posts of kebmo 
TWM, maybe he can abort Trump from the White House.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 16,Aug,18 08:03 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Wrong hole, lollipop,,,to get rid of him you need lots of laxatives,,

By JustWill at 11,Aug,18 20:06 other posts of JustWill 
You know,if they would just stop playing the anthem at football games it would solve the problem for people on both sides of the idiotic argument.
By kebmo at 11,Aug,18 23:40 other posts of kebmo 
Yeah, I'm sure the beer drinking white fans would be just fine with that.
By JustWill at 11,Aug,18 23:52 other posts of JustWill 
What in hell does the anthem have to do with football, anyway?
The whole thing is as stupid as that "War on Christmas" crap.
By kebmo at 12,Aug,18 00:28 other posts of kebmo 
At the end of the war, after Japan announced it would surrender, NFL Commissioner Elmer Layden called for all of the league’s teams to play “The Star-Spangled Banner” at their games, arguing, “The National Anthem should be as much a part of every game as the kick-off. We must not drop it simply because the war is over. We should never forget what it stands for.”

-Time.com

--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Play it after the game is over and watch it's importance diminish in a real hurry.

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 14,Aug,18 10:04 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
it's not about the anthem. When John Carlos and Tommie Smith raised their black gloved fist in the 1968 Mexico summer olympics , they too were protesting a system that was anti black in this country. This happened as the national anthems were being played. It was, and is, a form of protest that should be allowed to continue. I don't agree with some of the actual events as they are described by the black community, but, i do agree that a double standard exits in the manner police treat people of color or ethnicity. Why not just let the protest continue? Just because a bigoted man is in the Oval Office shouldn't convince other powerful men to stand as a barrier to what, for all intents and purposes, is one of the most civil of protests. I would suggest to the players that if they are stopped, they should consider a strike. After all,,without their efforts the sport would be a poor shadow of what it is now.

By kebmo at 08,Aug,18 16:03 other posts of kebmo 
Chris Collins, his son and his son's fiancé's father are all charged with insider trading. They sold $1.4M in shares of a stock the day before it crashed because Collins got information that a medicine being tested failed tests. Allegedly. Collins is a Republican representative from New York and a fervent Trump supporter from Feb. 2016.

It appears that the swamp is being drained....by the FBI.

--------------------------------------- added after 87 hours

Reversing a comment he made Aug 8, Collins said on Aug 11 that he will not run in the mid terms although he still maintains his innocence.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 08,Aug,18 16:51 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Allegedly,,
By kebmo at 09,Aug,18 00:02 other posts of kebmo 
I got my allegedly in.
By phart at 09,Aug,18 10:43 other posts of phart 
I have yet to understand why that is a crime in the first place.Some one finds out there is a issue with a company and ditches the stock before it crashes and they wont loose any money.What's the big deal? Sounds like intelligence instead of criminal behavior.
It is just money as the democrats say? print some more.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 09,Aug,18 13:19 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
it's not against the law if you disclose that the buyer will loose his shirt on the deal...the law is to protect innocent buyers..same with a home sale,,,if you tell the realtor the roof is made of cheese, he has to disclose it to prospective buyers or possibly loose his licence and more
--------------------------------------- added after 113 seconds

bottom line???? big **** trying to protect you. like seat belts,,,smoking alerts,,weed usage (what's wrong with that???) and piloting aircraft while intoxicated,,
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

******= B R O T H E R

By talk4s at 09,Aug,18 13:38 other posts of talk4s 
Hello Phart! Guessing you don't remember a story of a couple years ago. About how Congressional members get to see lots of 'insider' stuff about publically traded companies? And how it is NOT against the law for them to trade on this information??!!...As a daily options trader, I would LOVE to have the info THEY have and to be able to legally trade on it! I would be rich beyond my WILDEST dreams. Just another example of how life in Muricah is set for only the 'cream' of the upper echelons...of WHITE people in power....In case ya be awonderin'...I be whiter than the sheets I **** on!

What?! I say again for perhaps the 10th time...S L EE P is now a BAD word?!
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

IF I had the info Congress has and traded on it...I would be in prison for lots of years!! And get to see lots of dick sucking ...Do you think that is fair? Even IF I would really like to suck cock?
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 10,Aug,18 13:19 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
why is dick sucking allowed but **** is not???
--------------------------------------- added after 24 seconds

*******=S L E E P

By kebmo at 09,Aug,18 14:46 other posts of kebmo 
Phart, Collins is a board member of a pharmaceutical company and the company was running tests on a new dr.ug that could make or break the company. After the tests failed, it was revealed to the members of the board before the information was revealed to the public. When this information went public, everyone knew that the company's stock would collapse. Collins didn't own any stock but his son and another friend did and Collins told them to sell their stock before the information became public and the stock collapsed. They sold their stock and by doing so prevented the loss of $768,000. All other stock holders lost all of the money that they invested into the company.
This is a copy/paste part of the article. Google insider trading to understand more.

The indictment doesn't allege that Collins himself traded on the information about the failed results of a dr.ug trial, but that he passed the information to his son, Cameron Collins, so that the younger Collins could execute trades. And it alleges that the younger Collins passed the information to others, including his fiancee's father, Stephen Zarsky, who also traded on the information.
That allowed them, prosecutors allege, to avoid more than $768,000 in losses they would have incurred if they had traded the stock after the dr.ug trial results became public. All three then lied about their actions to federal agents, according to the indictment.
"Congressman Collins cheated our market and our justice system in two ways," US Attorney Geoffrey Berman said at a news conference Wednesday. "First, he tipped his son to confidential corporate information at the expense of regular investors. And then he lied about it to the FBI to cover it up."
Collins and the other defendants pleaded not guilty in Manhattan federal court Wednesday afternoon. Each must pay a $500,000 personal recognizance bond.

By kebmo at 10,Aug,18 08:19 other posts of kebmo 
There is so much about the Mueller Investigation that nobody knows about. This guy is the coolest cucumber of all. Trump has been on his back since day one and he hasn't uttered a peep. He's professional and thick skinned. Everyone keeps speculating on what's going on but only he knows the whole story.
I trust him, his actions and his forthcoming decisions.
I think that between him and the FBI, the swamp is being (somewhat) drained.

Keep on hunting witches Sir!!
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 10,Aug,18 13:16 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
There's hope in DC yet,,,now if we could find out what happened in area 52,,well,,

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 08,Aug,18 18:23 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
The only president that ever made sense,,the only one that was able to bring the country forward,,the only president that i would vote for again is THE GREAT OBAMA,,,all else are farts in the wind
By phart at 09,Aug,18 10:45 other posts of phart 
I thought you said you liked Carter? I still have some of his brothers beer in the basement.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 09,Aug,18 10:55 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Oh my G_D,,I forgot about that,,collectors items for sure,,,
--------------------------------------- added after 81 seconds

and i do love Mr Jimmy,,i'd give him many kisses and other things, but, as a president,,he sucked the big one in a nice way
By phart at 09,Aug,18 11:31 other posts of phart 
I don't think the cans held up well but still,a good conversation piece for sure.
25 years ago I met a old man that was around during the time of Calvin Coolidge. He griped about that man more than the price of gas. Said he was a DO NOTHING president. I just said ok as I was not around back then! Carter is 1 of those that does good for people,building houses and such and seems like a genuine person. But as you said,just didn't quite cut it as prez. I still remember very well the iran hostage thing.I was in a hospital bed watching tv when he was in germany I think shaking the hands of the hostages and such.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 09,Aug,18 12:54 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
yes, and i remember the ultimate insult,,the ayatollah insisted ronald regan the president elect collect the hostages and Mr Jimmy had to swallow that

By JustWill at 03,Aug,18 09:49 other posts of JustWill 
Since taking office, Trump has lied/made misleading statements to the American people 4,229 times (as of 8/1/2018 )
That's an average of 7.6 lies a day.
Here is a sampling:
By kebmo at 03,Aug,18 13:01 other posts of kebmo 
Crazy eh?
Do you know how to tell Donald Trump is lying? His lips are moving or he posts a tweet!
Oh yeah, also a HUGE tell is every time he uses the terms "in history" or "believe me". Whatever he's referring to when he uses those terms is a GUARENTEED lie.
By phart at 03,Aug,18 14:21 other posts of phart 
Tit for tat,the same comparison was made for Obummer.
If you h@te someone bad enough, you can ruin them somehow if you set your mind to it. I still think we are better off than with the other choice,a 3rd term of Obummer thru Hitllary.
By kebmo at 03,Aug,18 14:39 other posts of kebmo 
Neither Obama or Clinton currently run the country. "Yeah but what about…." I tire of that line. Whataboutism.
By JustWill at 03,Aug,18 14:42 other posts of JustWill 
It's actually the only argument they have, though!
By kebmo at 03,Aug,18 15:02 other posts of kebmo 
"Yeah but what about your ex husband or that other guy you dated? They lied to you more." See? It just doesn't cut it.
By phart at 04,Aug,18 10:48 other posts of phart 
Ok then,so you think the Whataboutism is a problem.
Ok,You throw dirt at our President but yet expect no return fire,and discredit any and all reply's. It is not a cope out argument to express or wonder what the other choice would have done as it would illustrate your argument has no basis either.They would not satisfy everyone either. They would lie in the opposing party's opinion as well..
I compare your statement about whataboutism being our only argument to the fact that NO ONE has had the gonads to say just WHO would do a better job at Prez. You can't answer because you don't know perhaps?we are all guilty of that because of all the media hype.Or you just won't answer because of no defense?
We gota get over that hurdle of not discussing other people as options later as time will go on. We have to all understand each others side to find the middle.Murky but the middle none the less so we can solve world hunger and the energy crisis in a responsible manner without making everyone walk and catch their farts in jars.
By Mazinga at 04,Aug,18 12:30 other posts of Mazinga 
In my lifetime experience with current and former
presidents, I can say that ALL poliTICKcians are dweebises.
And that is just my opinion.
Some of their ideas I've agreed with, and some of their
ideas I've disagreed with.
They've all done their fair share of good and bad.
But in my eyes, they're also assholes.

In this previous election, our country did NOTHING to
produce Quality candidates for the Presidential Office.
Everyone was too busy sucking up 'Reality' TV shows;
chasing Pokemon creatures throughout the city
( oh, what a Perfect sky-blue harmonious day That was! );
and guzzling down pisswater generic Keystone beer in
their backyards while gossiping about one another.
Meanwhile, every poliTICKal assclown and his/her mother
came out of the wood-works like maggots hoping to
get at that prized carcass.
NONE of those "candidates" were qualified for Office,
and I naturally don't give a fuck what anyone thinks.

No matter who I voted for, or against, it was always
gonna result in yet another asshole in Office.
And, boi, did we end up with an ultimate Asshole
in Office... A GENUINE SHITHOLE!

All the racist sKKKumbags rallied behind him; they were
always too chickenshit to speak their racist xenophobic
homophobic hateful minds openly in public because they
knew their asses whould get handed to them by an
overwhelming community of united American Citizens
who do not tolerate all that racism and prejudice.

SHITHOLE said everything the racist sKKKum wanted to hear.
It's no surprise to me how much racism there is here
in America, as it was always hidden and inbred for
generations until it was emboldened by SHITHOLE
to come out and act on it.
That is some powerful koolaide there it rivals the
one served by the former Reverend asshole Jim Jones!
And the masses of racist sKKKumbags drank that shit up
like sheeple sucking a huge tit!
Their only reason why they voted for and elected
the Orange SHITHOLE was to
"get that n*gger out of office!"...

My country in which I was born and raised has become
So Full-RETARD we've become the laughing stock
of the entire world. Basically a swamp of CRACK WHORRES.
And that Retardation is getting worse by the hour!
I served my country for THIS?????

They bashed "Obummer" for eight long years,
Now it is the SHITHOLE'S turn to get the same treatment.

All previous poliTICKal assclowns aside;
We're not discussing them. They'll get their 15 minutes
of fame in school History books later on.

We're discussing The Genuine SHITHOLE now.

You're welcome.

By JustWill at 04,Aug,18 13:27 other posts of JustWill 
Here's the problem:
We KNOW what the scumbag in the White House is doing. There is daily proof of his incompetence and lies. We have evidence of the damage he is doing, both here and around the world. Our complaints are all PROVABLE--and we can cite FACTS to support what we say. The "wrongness" of Trump is observable.
Your "whataboutism" is based on speculation and conjecture. You can say what you BELIEVE may have happened if someone else had been elected, but that is just make-believe. Since your "whatabouts" never actually happened, your argument is based on nothing but fantasy and supposition. You have no tangible evidence to support your claims. It is a lame argument by virtue of the fact that pretend scenarios prove nothing.
You keep asking "who would do a better job?", but that's the wrong question. Trump sucks as president--he demonstrates that constantly.
The question you should be asking is: Could anyone else possibly do a worse job?
By Mazinga at 04,Aug,18 13:40 other posts of Mazinga 
Trump is the SHITHOLE our country's Founding Fathers
warned us about. That warning is clearly evident in
plain simple English in the U.S. Constitution.

History exists for a reason, and THIS is a big reason
why it exists.

What boggles my mind is that so many people who
support the SHITHOLE are so happily stuck on STUPID
they don't give a fuck about how THEY have turned
our country upside down.

And they have the audacity to claim "patriotism"
while supporting a TRAITOR.
Just like Jack White sang in one of his songs,
"You can't be a piimp and a prosstitute, too".

By phart at 04,Aug,18 13:53 other posts of phart 
Yea,someone could do a worse job, look back a few years before him.
I have not saw CREDIBLE evidence yet Trump has done anything to interfere with his actual job,leading the US.
Yes,alot of stuff has been brought up. But proof? Well, a lying tax cheating lawyer is going say whatever it takes to get him a lesser sentence.
Find what you think is a honest man to run for office and leave it to CNN or the New York newspaper.They will conjure up dirt on him. They make money doing it,so they are highly motivated.

I put little stock in what a aging out porn star has to say about a "affair" she had with a billionaire.She is looking to capitalize on the situation and exercise her "power" as a woman to bring down the prez. She was paid to shut up and signed a paper saying she would. So if she will lie there, she will lie elsewhere. IF it even happened.And if it did,she dropped her panties for a billionaire. Most women would.

As for Russia, would you rather be bitching about Trump starting a nuclear war with them as you glow in the dark in some bunker? Or have them sitting down discussing the democrats claims?
There are also what called Rhino's. Republican in name only.
They are just as willing to be traitors to their party if it gets them 5 minutes of fame.

By kebmo at 04,Aug,18 21:37 other posts of kebmo 
Who would do a better job than Donald Trump you ask?

I think compassion is a very beneficial trait of a world leader. If you're a compassionate person you are more likely to care for your populace as a whole and not just individual segments of it.
The ability to unite your people is also paramount to effective leadership. Not all will agree on every topic but general agreement is not an insurmountable task.
Being respected by your populace is also beneficial to a leader because you also have to make tough decisions. Respect and trust go hand in hand so if they respect you they will be more inclined to trust your choices when you have to make the tough decisions that come with leadership.
Things like compassion, trust and benevolence are not signs of weakness, in fact they are signs of strength because it takes great confidence to be a compassionate leader and a confident leader inspires those that they lead.

You asked me who would do a better job than Trump so I just described that person to you. Whatabout that person as president? I don't know who it is but it sure isn't Donald Trump.
By phart at 04,Aug,18 22:49 other posts of phart 
I think we can agree,it would be difficult for either party to find a person with those quality's.That is 1 of the reasons I always ask the question.
I am bumfuzzled myself by my own question. 20 years ago I would have thought maby Lee Iaccoca. Or before he turned on the US and supported Obama, Colin Powell.

I can't disagree with those quality's you mention being important,only a idiot would. Those quality's are not confused with weakness by the US citizen nearly as much as by our foreign enemy's. Try compassion with a enemy with the mindset of Bin Laden for example.It would only lead to more loss of life.
For a person to respect and appreciate compassion,trust and benevolence, they themselves must possess those quality's.
Just how much real compassion do you think Little Rocket man possesses in his heart? I doubt enough to fill a thimble.
Therefore with that sad reality in place,a leader must also have what can be condensed from a large number of fancy words down to a few. He or she must at least figuratively speaking, have BALLS to stand up to a enemy and face them.

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 08,Aug,18 11:30 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
I agree with you JustWill, but,,it's like trying to climb a greased flag pole,,,I've been getting active on the forums and finally realized,,I don't get laid any extra by ranting about that asshole (Mr President Trump),,,in 2 yrs and 5 months he'll be gone or maybe 6 yrs and 5 months,,then, the country will pick itself up, and like it's always has done,,it will get good again. Until then, i hope Fox News and CNN get into a huge fight in times square, may the biggest liar win,,
By JustWill at 08,Aug,18 12:09 other posts of JustWill 
I actually get laid MORE for ranting here. My partner, who is also not a Trump fan, doesn't let the idiocy bother him as much as it bothers me. If I vent in the forum instead of to him, he is much happier--and I get more naked time as a result.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 08,Aug,18 12:12 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Well,,,at least there's a good thing coming out of it,,sounds like your partner has a caring lover,,,
By JustWill at 08,Aug,18 12:17 other posts of JustWill 
Will's Life Rule #3: You've got to take care of the people who take care of you!
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 08,Aug,18 16:58 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
@ JustWill,,,my pussy is known as the Florence Nightingale of relations

By kebmo at 08,Aug,18 22:24 other posts of kebmo 
You're welcome Will.

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 08,Aug,18 16:56 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Fake news, buddy,,i know it was 4,228 times,,get it right,,

By kebmo at 05,Aug,18 15:39 other posts of kebmo 
CNN was interviewing a bunch of Trump supporters at a rally as they waited for the doors to open and a bunch of them had "Q" signs. The reporter started asking them what Q was. These people are cult members through and through. Not one had any idea what it really "is" when the reporter pressed them and asked about it.
"They're running the country."
"They're the CIA arming the fake news."
"They're the Clintons and Obamas trying to take over the government."

Crazy is overtaking US politics.
By phart at 05,Aug,18 16:39 other posts of phart 
Stupidity is helping crazy overtake.
No one said all trump supporters are smart. At least I didn't. There is a guy down the road here that had all kinds of signs and manikins wearing hats and all in his yard and he would give a thumbs up to me as I went by with my trump sticker on the car and I saw him flip the bird to someone with a Clinton sticker.His yard looked ridicules.
There are over-boarders in all segments of society.

By JustWill at 08,Aug,18 12:11 other posts of JustWill 
In a recent survey, over 40% of the Republicans who participated said that Trump should have the power to shut down news outlets.
Why doesn't this kind of shit scare people more?
By phart at 08,Aug,18 13:23 other posts of phart 
hard to say,I aint even that far of the scale. I would think he should be able to ask a committee or something to look into something that he considers a problem.But 1 man having the power to shut off a media source,that could be a slippery slope.

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 08,Aug,18 16:55 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Who said it didn't scare??? That is one of the scariest things i've ever heard in my 51 yrs of life. What's more, the way he's supported it could happen. I'd like to know what percentage of the population would rise up and have a revolution if that happened? (BTW, my name is 'OSE JIMENEZ and I live in Arizonia.)

By Schwifty at 06,Aug,18 05:59 other posts of Schwifty 
I love Trump. His inauguration was the most epic in history. "I gotta get a grip, you saw me squat." - President Trump
By kebmo at 06,Aug,18 06:35 other posts of kebmo 
I love it!

By kebmo at 03,Aug,18 23:10 other posts of kebmo 
Donald Trump on Vladimir Putin: "We got along really well and that's a good thing, it's not a bad thing, it's a good thing."
Getting along with members of the G7 would also be a good thing.
By JustWill at 03,Aug,18 23:55 other posts of JustWill 
But the members of the G7 didn't help to get him elected...

To date, none of Trump's advisers know what he talked about with Putin during their meeting in Helsinki. None. The only information they (and the American people) have to go on comes from Putin and his people. Think about that. We have to get our information from the leader of Russia instead of from our own President. That's not only fucked-up, it's pretty damn suspicious.
By kebmo at 04,Aug,18 00:01 other posts of kebmo 
Bill Maher is on. Can't talk. He's back from vacation.
By phart at 04,Aug,18 10:40 other posts of phart 
I hit something like a = mark or something don't know what it was.
Anyhow. Some could say it really is not alot of our business what they talked about. We elected Trump and that means we trust him to do the job he was put in for.
Everyone seems to forget Bush Jr driving Putin around his ranch in his f350 years ago.There is photos of it out there on the net.Google it. Do we know everything that was said then? At the very least you have to admit being just the 2 of them in a truck out on a open pasture there was room for private conversation.Or smoking a joint or whatever. For all we know the info we were given was something wrote up in the White house basement by a 14 year old.
We can't verify the truth.
The world will be a better place when Russia and the US can get along.

By phart at 27,Jul,18 12:10 other posts of phart 
I just read this morning that over 50 Americans that were lost in North Korea were able to finally come home.
The meeting between Trump and Kim was most of the reason why.
Now,I am sure if you try hard enough,you will find a way to put a negative spin that news.To me it is good news and will bring a small amount of comfort to family's here in the US.
Question,do any of you feel like Hillary would have sat down with Kim and at least began talks to accomplish even the smallest of goals such as bringing home our dead?

It is my opinion, that her attitude would be,"what difference will it make".
By kebmo at 27,Jul,18 14:47 other posts of kebmo 
Their repatriation is a great thing.

By waters113 at 27,Jul,18 15:42 other posts of waters113 
Hmmm, a friend to the dead and a mortal enemy to the living

By JustWill at 27,Jul,18 21:23 other posts of JustWill 
The repatriation of those remains is, indeed, a good thing. I am happy that those families can finally lay their loved ones to rest on American soil and get a bit of closure.
I am sure that it was all Trump's idea to ask for that to happen.
He is truly the bestest president ever!
I am glad that Putin helped to get him elected.

Here's a question for you:
President Obama got Osama bin Laden. Had him killed as dead as a door nail. Does that mean that you'll agree that he, too, was the bestest president ever? (Surely one dead mastermind of the 9/11 attacks is at least equal to the repatriated remains of 50 soldiers, no?)
By phart at 27,Jul,18 23:47 other posts of phart 
Bin laden was tracked,found and supposedly killed by the military with some involvement by the cia and fbi, Obama ok'd the job , being done so he could strut around.which yes I am glad he did, We are supposed to believe that Bin laden is in the ocean somewhere. Are you confident he is?
His **** lives here in the states you know.
It was not Trumps idea to get those men returned. Remains have trickled in for years. But he did sit down and talk to the leader of NK and it was discussed and done as promised.
BTW, take a few minutes to google what Putin had to say today while in South Africa. The man makes alot of sense. The world is safer when the US and Russia are on speaking terms.
By JustWill at 28,Jul,18 10:50 other posts of JustWill 
"We are supposed to believe that Bin laden is in the ocean somewhere. Are you confident he is?"
Seriously?
Are you one of those people who believes the moon landing was faked, too?
By kebmo at 28,Jul,18 12:37 other posts of kebmo 
Vaccines cause autism, the earth is flat and the US government killed Kennedy, you know, the usual stuff.
By phart at 29,Jul,18 23:44 other posts of phart 
Not going that far with it.Earth is round,Johnson,with help from the mob killed Kennedy in my thinking. Moon landing,I am somewhat iffy on that 1.I mean really,the stakes were high.The US was willing to do anything.Flags flapping when there is no source of wind on the moon is kinda fishy.
But back on topic,
My thinking is Osama knew to much.He was more valuable alive than dead to glean info from to prevent further attacks. Deaths can be faked. If you look at things that have happened since, nothing as large scale as 9-11. Could it be the gov learned info to stop stuff in time? Now don't take what I said as i don't want him dead,of course I want him erased from the earth.Dead is to good for the ass-wipe but I just can't help but take that info of him being dead and in the ocean as gospel.considering the source of the info is the government.
By kebmo at 30,Jul,18 20:00 other posts of kebmo 
The US wanted Bin Laden DEAD. They didn't want to risk him being saved by his henchmen. Consider that scenario, the US catches him and he somehow escapes. That would not go over well with the US public would it? Oh we had him but he escaped. Dead was the only option. I'm pretty sure there was a shoot to kill order on him. Obama was also apposed to "enhanced interrogation techniques" so they couldn't beat the truth out of him. As for burial at sea, that makes sure there isn't a shrine to honour him. What would you want to see done with his body?
If he wasn't shot dead on the spot he would still be alive in a US prison exercising his "rights" wouldn't he?

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 30,Jul,18 18:06 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Every one has good and bad intentions. Many times, people do the wrong or right thing in spite of themselves. Only a pattern of poor judgment calls or actions can define a person's ability to do a job, like lead a nation

By kebmo at 02,Aug,18 18:13 other posts of kebmo 
The bodies of and estimated 7,700 Americans are still in North Korea.

-PBS News
By phart at 02,Aug,18 18:49 other posts of phart 
Although some may disagree, as long as we are on speaking terms with NK,the chances of those remains coming home is better.
Yes before someone brings it up a satellite showed some activity around a missile factory. I would think it is kinda like a k1d seeing if his parents are watching as he reaches for the cookie jar.Testing to see if we are watching.And of course the media had to blare out to the world that we were. It would have been better to have kept it quiet a while.
By kebmo at 02,Aug,18 20:57 other posts of kebmo 
It's never been a $ecret that the US can spy on North Korea from space. Nobody said anything that the world didn't already know.
By JustWill at 03,Aug,18 07:51 other posts of JustWill 
But...da MEDIA IS da ENEMA OF da PEEPLES!!!!!!!!
Everybody knows that all the bad stuff that happens is because of the media. Comrade Trump--who was sent down from Heaven to save us all--says so, and you know, just like our greatest president, Abraham Washington, he can not tell a lie!
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 03,Aug,18 09:54 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
@JustWill,,you are wrong, wrong, wrong,,it was George Lincoln that said that,,
By JustWill at 03,Aug,18 12:24 other posts of JustWill 
Sorry, my mistake. I get those two confused. Abraham Washington was the one who never paid hush money to porn actresses...
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 03,Aug,18 15:23 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
just liked golden showers on the cherry bush

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 03,Aug,18 09:51 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
@phart, like Kebmo said, it's a great think to bring back our men home. As far as Hilary sitting down with that murderous tyrant, I don't know,,and who cares,,she's not president. As far as what we've got from N Korea, these remains have been kept in poor condition. A report yesterday said that the remains are mixed with other remains including non human bones and in many case, just thrown together. This is not a negative spin, but, when WWII ended,the remains of both sides of the conflict (and there were huge amounts) where handled with dignity. We all like to bend our knee to honor our fallen heroes, but, if you ask a military man, he'll tell you that friend or foe is worthy of respect. If you still think I'm putting a negative spin on this, so be it,
By phart at 03,Aug,18 14:18 other posts of phart 
Naw I understand what you are saying. Sadly it could have been deliberate as some folks in NH probably still **** our guts and mixed in stuff.Who knows. I do know it happens by accident to because a local rescue squad was sued because they mixed a man and woman's remains from a small plane crash.But they were mangled and 7 feet in the ground mixed in with engine parts and wires.Kinda hard to sort out.There is a very slim chance that could have happened in NH depending on where the dead were found and what the cause was. And sadly,the remains are old and exposed to the elements didn't help.

By kebmo at 03,Aug,18 13:56 other posts of kebmo 
Mike Pompeo, the (current) Secretary of State told reporters today the North Korea is NOT living up to it's commitment to denuclearize his country.

I'm SHOCKED! Il seems like such a nice guy. End sarcasm.

By kebmo at 30,Jul,18 20:26 other posts of kebmo 
Rudy Giuliani what are you doing? You were THE American Hero and you could have gone down in history as the mayor that took care of NYC after 9/11. You were a hero and everyone loved you.
Now you will go down in history as Trump's attorney. I see you on the news and you just sound like a buffoon spin doctor who's patient is dying.
Rudy floated the idea today that collusion is not a crime. The only ones even using the word collusion five times daily are Trump and his team.

This is a crime though.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 31,Jul,18 08:40 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Don't we know it. Great Mayor lousy lawyer???
By phart at 31,Jul,18 09:05 other posts of phart 
Lawyers,don't get me started. Snakes in the grass is a complimentary name for them!
But as for what he is doing, he is doing his job.Agree or not with what he is saying,he is doing his job,protecting his client.
I must admit,I think he was a bad choice for Trump.He talks to damn much. Regardless of who's side your own,if either side talks to much,tells the same story in 10 different ways, someone will mix it all up and snag ye with a technicality.
By kebmo at 01,Aug,18 19:52 other posts of kebmo 
The fact that he's a lawyer is irrelevant to me. He is changing how history will remember him. He was being a lawyer and not making news but as soon as he took his current job he changed from American Hero to lawyer for Donald Trump. That is how history will remember him. Lawyer for Donald Trump.

By JustWill at 31,Jul,18 09:27 other posts of JustWill 
Giuliani has ALWAYS been a whack-a-do. Yes, he took care of New York during 9/11--and did it well--but just look at his eyes when he gives an interview. Those are definitely the eyes of a loon.

He may claim that COLLUSION isn't a crime, but CONSPIRACY most definitely is. They just made the mistake of using the wrong word at the beginning. It confuses people.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 01,Aug,18 08:18 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 

By Mazinga at 02,Aug,18 10:32 other posts of Mazinga 
(Le sighhhhhh)... Giuliani was no hero, he was just
a dweebis posing for the cameras.

Giuliani, the prickless beitch who Disneyfied 42nd Street
and basically gentrified NYC.

The Bash King who ignored the plight of the LGBT community
during the peak of violent gay bashings throughout the
NYC area in the late '90s.

The soapbox "hero" who talked all that "tough guy" shit
in front of the news cameras and hugged so many survivors
in the aftermath of the terrorist attacks on 9/11.
That was just him posing for the cameras...
...Even THEN he was contemplating getting a job
in the White House.

Along comes his "homie" from Queens NY who somehow
becomes President of the United States, and since then,
Giuliani has been doped up on that trump koolaid and
suckin trump cock desperately seeking a job in the
White House.
Him, and New Joyzee governor Chris Christie, competing
for schloppy scheconds all over that trump appendage
like a pair of buzzards fighting over a dead worm.

The mouthbreather even Wants to create a non-existent
"job" at taxpayers' expense as trump's "lawyer".
Giuliani sucking trumps cock AGAIN. The suckery goes on.
O M F G the queefage just never ends, doesn't it!

If I had my way I'd snipe that fucker at point blank range
with golf balls from his well-stocked garage,
and then I'd drive away in his Sedan like stealing
a BMX bike from a nuisance kiid in Hicktown USA.
By kebmo at 02,Aug,18 14:49 other posts of kebmo 
I stand corrected.
His international media coverage was all about 9/11 so that's how I knew him until now.
I apricate your clarification. Now I know he's always been just another slimy lawyer seeking to suck the government teat.

By JustWill at 01,Aug,18 09:58 other posts of JustWill 
Familiar with QAnon?
Here's a look at where a lot of that loony Pro-Trump crap originates...and why The Crazies Just Get Crazier!
By phart at 01,Aug,18 10:41 other posts of phart 
Well I have no friggen idea if any of that is real or fake or whatever.But I damn sure aint never heard of it.Craziest bunch of bullshit I ever tried to wade my way thru!
That particular website is known for shit that aint all "real" anyhow.
By JustWill at 01,Aug,18 16:06 other posts of JustWill 
But a lot of his fans believe that garbage. Look at the weird points Godzillas keeps going back to (the p-e-d-o-rings, the Deep State Conspiracy, the Illuminati stuff)--that's all QAnon crap.
By kebmo at 01,Aug,18 19:35 other posts of kebmo 
I don't have to look at Godzilla's shit anymore. He's a troll and I delete trolls. Ever argued with a three year old having a temper tantrum? Same shit.
By phart at 01,Aug,18 23:01 other posts of phart 
Well,not all people we disagree with are trolls.Presentation is important in trying to explain a opposing idea to someone.
On a side note, I know I saw on tv where Facebook had to delete a bunch of fake accounts.Apparently they thought they were trolls.Of course blaming the election stuff on all of it.Took damn near 2 years to find fake accounts? Seems like a convenient to keep them in the news is all.
You disagree with me,what makes me different than a troll?
By kebmo at 01,Aug,18 23:17 other posts of kebmo 
When someone disagrees with me I don't think that they are a troll. Everyone knows what a troll is. I can deal with adults easily. If I deleted everyone who disagreed with me I wouldn't be speaking to you now.

By JustWill at 23,Jul,18 11:40 other posts of JustWill 
I think it's pretty strange that Trump supporters have an easier time believing in some vast, evil, Deep State conspiracy than it is for them to admit that they are eating a turd-sandwich.
By phart at 23,Jul,18 13:52 other posts of phart 
Alot of folks around here are eating steak instead of bologna since trump went in office thanks to tax cuts and more confidence in the economy by big business. Oh how shameful of me, I mentioned big business,those "evil beings" creatures that supply jobs and goods to the American people.
By kebmo at 23,Jul,18 16:17 other posts of kebmo 
There are a lot of Trump voters that won't be eating much steak and here's why:
Canada, Mexico, the EU and China have put retaliatory tariffs on US products due to the steel and aluminum tariffs that the US put on the world. Canada's $16.6B ($12.6B US) are targeted directly at products that are manufactured in areas where Trump voters live and all steel and aluminum products.
Harley Davidson is going to move some of their manufacturing to the EU because the EU and Canada have put tariffs on their products.
Soy farmers are left out in the cold because China and Canada have put tariffs on all soy products. China imports a LOT of soy.
Self inflicted financial isolationism is not going to work for the US or any country.
Do you know why the US put tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum? Because according to the President of the United States, Canada is a threat to your national security.

Crazy eh?
By phart at 23,Jul,18 18:23 other posts of phart 
It's not like we can't eat the food grown here our selves.So some farmers will go to growing corn for ethanol next year,or cotton for the clothes we make ourselves that tariffs will be put on from china..As for China's tariffs, well um,I wonder if they will pay tariffs on Smith-field Ham and other meats they send home?
We recycle,so we can go back to making our own aluminum.So those folks will be back at work shortly without depending on outside sources.It is a matter of adjusting our process's to be less dependent on outside sources for everything.
As for Harley,hell they have been assembled in the US with world parts for years. Idiots buy the overrated things thinking they are "all American" .Go buy some parts for it and see where the part is made.

Anything that a country depends on another for is a threat to it's independence and security. For example,the US is forced into a war the Canadians oppose.They cut off shipments of steel and aluminum we would need to build our war machines.That would be a direct effect on our security because we would be unable to build what we needed to defend ourselves.
At the moment most all of our ammo is made overseas. Real smart move on somebody's part if they want us to be vulnerable.

By Godzillas at 23,Jul,18 18:27 other posts of Godzillas 
European Union is "No Border Policy" Canada is just another satellite of this agenda. You should try something and perhaps more socialism may help...
By phart at 24,Jul,18 12:29 other posts of phart 
Yea,how is that no border policy working out for them? German girls can't even wear shorts in gym class any more because of muslim men rapin them and so forth. Vi0lence in that once beautiful country has sky rocketed.But you can only read it about on limited news sources because our cnn and so forth does not want to vindicate what deplorable s have been saying will happen here eventually.
Although we lost alot of good men trying to break free from Britain many years ago,I have to give those folks credit where it is due that voted to break free from that "union" . It was a wise move and I wish those folks luck that want independence for their country and not be controlled.That Union is basically a forerunner of the 1 world government the liberal thinkers want so bad.
By just16cm at 25,Jul,18 04:12 other posts of just16cm 
Where did you get that "german girls" info? Vi0lence? Has trump said that? Was it on Fox News?

I tell you something: that's BULLSHIT! "News" like that come from "limited news sources", cause they are LIES!

By Godzillas at 25,Jul,18 17:23 other posts of Godzillas 
It's all a political agenda by the Left to invade all democratic countries and to **** socialism by taking over the politicians constituencies.. It worked in Europe and they were trying to do it here but the Trump blockade prevented it. Canada is gone past the critical phase since immigrants from arab lands control the votes.
A key concept to go by is that if you join an agenda to dethrone trump there is a substantial probability you are a socialist or are just plain stupid..
By just16cm at 26,Jul,18 04:03 other posts of just16cm 
I asked, where do you get that info from, not for another weird conspiracy theory made out of "alternative facts"...

What ever...
By Godzillas at 26,Jul,18 13:35 other posts of Godzillas 
I get it from everywhere. Apparently you listen to CNN and MSNBC regularly..I even get the info from Bernie Sanders who is an admitted Socialist. Don't you know how to look up facts on google if you have questions? ITs 2018, not 1938 anymore..
By talk4s at 26,Jul,18 13:52 other posts of talk4s 
Godzillas...You be so entirely right! And SO entirely WRONG! Because it IS 1938 again. Just a different 1938 than the 1938 that led us into WWII. Remember? History repeats itself...Plus, Trump is right about FAKE news. It's just that total ASSHOLE and completely asinine fucking shithead of a 'humanoid' (definition: self serving dipshit) does NOT realize news has ALWAYS been fake...Ever since Hewy Lewis and 'news @ 11'...And WAY before than even...Ever hear of propaganda? EVERY country uses it. Even yours. On YOU. On US...ALL the frickin' time...
By Godzillas at 26,Jul,18 23:12 other posts of Godzillas 
talk4s,,, The difference between 1938 and now is no difference. Its the same group that making the same attempt as it was 80 years ago.. After all Time Magazine named Adolf Hitler the "person of the year" and knew he was murdering Jews, Communists, Gypsies, Homosexuals and anyone that opposes him including Nazi's or Christians...
Well, lets put the pieces together... Muslims are not the main emphasis of propaganda. We must help them even if the cost is mass r_ape of infidels, genocide and even murder of people that pay taxes. BUT the main topic is the same as it was compared to 80 years ago as it is now.. The Jew is to blame and they destroy Israel. So, what is the difference? You are right.. NO DIFFERENCE... Why is Trump hated so much? He is the resistance party.... No the democrats or the Left... The real resistance party to the evil agenda is Donald Trump and supporters,, NOT,The left and Civilization...The media propagated 80 years ago and it is doing the same today..

Forget the propaganda,, you can see it for yourself.
By talk4s at 30,Jul,18 15:07 other posts of talk4s 
JEEZ...'GOD'...ZILLA...I did NOT mention Jews. Or 'resistance' parties. Or the 'left' and mostly NOT 'Infidels'. Such an all purpose word, after all..I be a TOTAL Infidel! Titter, titter...Words of this type are BS propaganda...And those words are what have NOT changed throughout history...When I said it's 1938 again, I did NOT care exactly how the propaganda and history came together specifically to create WWII...I just meant...We are now in 2018...and WWIII is on the horizon...

By just16cm at 26,Jul,18 14:21 other posts of just16cm 
I don't listen to CNN or MSNBC, cause I'm german. And I definetly won't google for those "facts", cause most of the stuff you find will be bullshit and/or weird conspracys.

Exept from that, I'm totally able to see the difference between populist crab and real news...
By Godzillas at 26,Jul,18 19:10 other posts of Godzillas 
So What's your interest in USA then.. You're country is about to hit the shit pile of stench and you don't like Trump?
Look what the left has done to Germany..And you don't like Trump... You sound way too intelligent for me..
By just16cm at 27,Jul,18 04:33 other posts of just16cm 
First: I'm not country, I'm a man. Second: you know nothing about germany.

Trump is the one of the most uneducated persons that EVER was a leader of a country. If someone like that leads a country like the usa, his uneducated decisions will cause harm to the country he leads, and to the rest of the world. Nowadays you have to think global, or else, you're going to lose big time...

By kebmo at 26,Jul,18 19:45 other posts of kebmo 
"Canada is gone past the critical phase since immigrants from arab lands control the votes."

Godzillas, say what? You are the KING OF BULLSHIT here.
I know how you think, the earth is flat, the moon landing was faked, vaccines cause autism and the US government killed Kennedy.
There are lots of sites that will be glad to have your input but here we just call it bullshit.
By Godzillas at 26,Jul,18 23:17 other posts of Godzillas 
Kebno, go give to Iran. Your taxes in Canada are paying for it...
Just go away after you move there.. stay there...

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 24,Jul,18 19:13 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Yes, we’ll, if it all is working so well, why is the administration trying to get billions of dollars released to help the farmers affected by the tariff war? Why is there an oversupply of meat that can’t be shipped to these other countries? Why are cars going to increase in price a minimum of 6%? Why do diehard republicans complaining this is like a tax on our people? Are they reading your news? No. They are reading the “fake news”. You, my friend, are delusional. Or worse. We are heading for a meltdown and people like you are stockin the fires. You think this is liberal against conservative? This’ll is common sense against iddiotism
By Godzillas at 24,Jul,18 23:34 other posts of Godzillas 
Hillary Clinton is a Felon based on selling classified documents to independent parties, gets away with it with FBI coverups DOJ coverups, Obama survellience breaking the law of 4th amendments, sending innocent people to jail while pardoning **** dealers and murders while doing a coup to invoke socialism And you still think this fake russian dossier is still valid after Hillary Clinton paid for the dossier falsifying documents, giving Iran 400 billion dollars to make more terrorist weapons to destroy Israel and turn USA into sharia law? You my friend are retarded...I don't understand ,, so many bimbo's promised they would leave the country if Trump got elected.. Why are you still here> The story of Trump on CNN has LEGS because the fake news agency is obsessed !...And stupid people like you follow it..The only reason why our constitution is failing at the present time is because of socialists like you !
By kebmo at 25,Jul,18 02:39 other posts of kebmo 
Godzillas, Clinton is not a felon. She has never been charged with a crime in her life. Trump has a year and a half to do that. She is not being investigated by the FBI now according to Wray Christopher, the head of the FBI, appointed by Trump. .

In a September 1, 2017 court filing, the DOJ declared that "both the FBI and NSD confirm that they have no records related to wiretaps as described by the March 4, 2017 tweets by Trump". The department of Justice is headed by Jeff Sessions, appointed by Trump.

In what way is the US constitution failing?
By JustWill at 25,Jul,18 09:14 other posts of JustWill 
Fox news says that she is a felon, therefore, it MUST be true.
By kebmo at 25,Jul,18 09:45 other posts of kebmo 
"What you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening."

-Donald Trump July 24 2018
By JustWill at 25,Jul,18 12:51 other posts of JustWill 
I was in the process of posting that exact quote here earlier today when I got called away from the computer!

Trump is like an evil version of Willy Wonka:
"Come with me, and you'll be
In a world of pure imagination
Take a look and you'll see into your imagination
We'll begin with a spin
Traveling in the world of my creation
What we'll see will defy explanation..."
By talk4s at 30,Jul,18 15:11 other posts of talk4s 
JustWill-That is so spot on! Thanks for seeing the connection between 'Willy Wonka' and the World today!

By Godzillas at 25,Jul,18 19:13 other posts of Godzillas 
Clinton is a felon. But then just about the entire deep state is.. Obama is not an american born citizen so he is in violation.. Clinton stole classified documents then sold them to the highest bidder..Just because the FBI obstructs justice and exonerates here does not mean she is innocent..

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 25,Jul,18 09:26 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Hilary Clinton is not a felon,,,she hasn't been charged, let alone brought to trial, convicted and sentenced. Trump has been president for 1.5 yrs, he is the ultimate boss of the justice department. If they could make something stick on Ms Clinton, don't you think they would have?? As far as Bimbo's leaving the country, I remember the election of November 2008. All you rabid conservatives saying, "If Obama gets elected I'm moving to Canada.". Guess what, unfortunately you are still here. If that would have really happened, maybe this mess would have been avoided. Anyway, only cowards leave when the going gets rough. I may not like Trump and his policies, but, at most, he'll only be here for another 5.5 yrs. The republic is strong enough to withstand his misguided attempts to govern. I will strongly oppose him as long as he's president, and work hard to keep him from getting a second term. Fake news as you call it would be if the only thing on TV was an opinion based newscast. When A local sheriff or US senator, or a local mayor complains in front of a camera, or people cry that they are victims of government sanctions then it's hard to see what's "fake". You were sold a bill of goods that doesn't make sense. And you are still living in the past, blaming Obama, and the Clintons for all your problems. Well,,what happened with Bush junior's economic meltdown? The one where my 401K took a $123000 hit? Where the value of my home went from $675000 to $325000? Or Bush senior's Gulf War where we went to protect out oil interests in a foreign land and directly contributed to the second Gulf War? The Constitution is not failing,thank you very much< it's working as it should. It just not agreeing with your right wing, narrow minded, Gung HO views. You regret the fact that huge areas of the South East went from the era of Atticus Finch on "to kill a Mockingbird" with all it's biggoted ways, to the modern present. Let me ask you the same question you asked me,,,"Why are you still here?"
By Godzillas at 25,Jul,18 13:28 other posts of Godzillas 
Yes she is and the only reason why you feel she is not is only because of your own ignorance. She already admitted to having classified information on an unauthorized server and admitted to using Bleach-Bit to cover the evidence when it was subpoenaed.. The charge was covered up by the FBI when they changed "Gross Neglegence" to "Extremely Careless"
I'm still here because I support our constitution and will defend the 1st ,2nd, and 4th amendments which are under attack by the socialist party of democrats... I never said I would leave if Trump won since I voted for him in the first place,,, Yet the socialists threatened to leave,,, Your ignorance is not debatable...In fact it makes me sick to continue arguing with you on a low IQ level...
By JustWill at 25,Jul,18 13:54 other posts of JustWill 
Wearing this might help with your problem:

By phart at 25,Jul,18 14:01 other posts of phart 
No one's IQ here is very low. IF any one's IQ was low we would not have enough sense to even discuss or bring out in the open our opposing views.
I will not call a member here retarded.
Just aint right. We disagree, but that does not make us dumb. Dumb people don't discuss their ideas or look for middle ground or even try to understand what is going on.
Or try to help others understand.
Some when questioned will step back and ignore the question,as I ask how isolationism was going to hurt the US. Never got a answer or a opinion.
If I am to disagree with you,I need to first know what you are thinking. Same if you are to disagree with me.

BUT frankly,I think the biggest reason Hillary has not been charged and tried and all that, is Trump knows it will drag the country down further.Just as all the investigating and such on him is doing. In the end the result will be useless and not worth the trouble.
He wants the country to move past all that.
Far as I am concerned, Hillary should be under the jail in the basement acting as a toilet pig did in Asia but the best thing at this time for America is to Just let Hillary go wither away somewhere or maby actually get a real damn job and Work.
By Godzillas at 25,Jul,18 17:25 other posts of Godzillas 
So is it ok to call someone delusional but not to call someone delusional because they are retarded or just delusional?
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

No, I disagree... By not perusing indictment is dragging the country down. Sessions is AWOL and this gives the deep state the message they can commit treason anytime they want and the people know this now..

By Godzillas at 25,Jul,18 17:29 other posts of Godzillas 
Because the EU needs america's trade and money. They cannot operate without the united states. The helping of farmers is only a calculated short term goal but canada needs us and so does mexico and europe... America has enough internal resources to sustain its GDP.. Russia also has problems with Islamic Terrorism so that is a mutual issue. USA wants to get along with Russia because it is a nuclear threat and doesn't want to put sanctions on.. Chimera is an issue but the fact that they are giving money to terrorists to build weapons is unacceptable.. I can't get any further than that because it is classified info i know nothing about..

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 25,Jul,18 14:23 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
well, baby,,if your IQ level is that low,,i can understand why you don't want to continue,,
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

BTW,,,do you have Dyslexia? Because you seem not to read and understand whet i have written,,and my ignorance or lack of it would not keep the justice department from going after her. even if this was true,,,"The charge was covered up by the FBI when they changed "Gross Neglegence" to "Extremely Careless" and it's not,,,the NEW FBI under the leadership of our most exalted leader can be made to indict her. After all she did not go to trial so there's no chance of double jeopardy,,,,A clause in the 5th amendment of the Constitution. You know, one of those lesser amendments you people ignore all the time??
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

Also,,,you referenced the first amendment,,, you know that one: Rights to Religion, Speech, Press, Assembly, Petition

Yes,that one,,the one anyone can express their opinion unless the opinion doesn't match yours???
and the second: Right to Bear Arms

Yes,, the lest get protection because the Russians are coming or big **** the feds,,,

and the fourth: Search and Seizure,,these liberals are really coming after our stash of weed,,,you think they want it for themselves?

How about the 14th?? Protects rights against state infringements, defines citizenship, prohibits states from interfering with privileges and immunities, requires due process and equal protection, punishes states for denying vote, and disqualifies Confederate officials and debts

HERE'S ONE YOU'D LOVE TO SEE GO!!! The 19th,,Women's Right to Vote
Them women screw up everything,,

How about the 7th?? Jury Trial,,,something you yahoos are not willing to give Hilary,,

Did I leave any important ones??? Are you willing to debate with me the impact these amendments had on our people?? or are you just a parrot denigrating other people with a different point of view??
--------------------------------------- added after 20 minutes

*****==b r o t h e r
By Godzillas at 25,Jul,18 17:44 other posts of Godzillas 
i know the amendments and what they stand for... 1st amendments rights are most important but calling people racists or wrong without giving specific documentation is abusing the privilege and every right comes with a responsibility. If you attack someone but don't like it when they attack you is ignorance.. All rights under the constitution are a responsibility... 4th amendment was clearly broken with obama administration and he knew about it... Hillary sold our classified documents to our enemies ... Obama gave 20% or our uranium to Russia through Canada....My point of view can be disagreed on but not with personal attacks... your behavior will only be acted upon.... Now behave yourself..
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 25,Jul,18 19:18 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Godzillas, delusional means you are thinking incorrectly,,,it's not meant as an insult to your character but to your way of thinking. Now, if i had said you are stupid, or your mother wears army boots, then, i could see why you would get mad. But, tell us all how the 4th amendment was clearly broken in the Obama administration with his knowledge. Obviously you know more than us on this. And Hilary's selling of classified documents,,how did that happen?
OK,,,NOW TO THE REAL POINT OF THIS ENTRY
There were no personal attacks, just observations on your way of thinking but, you wrote this b4 i came after you
Your ignorance is not debatable...In fact it makes me sick to continue arguing with you on a low IQ level
and just now,,,,,My point of view can be disagreed on but not with personal attacks... your behavior will only be acted upon.... Now behave yourself..
Who the fuck are you??? who made you king of the forum?
You think because you are a man (and i use that loosely) you can bully me because you can't prove what you say???
Guess what Godzilla,,,you may kiss my,,,,,well,,maybe not
By Godzillas at 25,Jul,18 20:05 other posts of Godzillas 
Now the news has just come out on the press where Obama met with RUssian spies in 2015. Now congress is siting to put Rosenstein in contempt for holding back documents.. this i getting interesting...Not surprising...

By Godzillas at 25,Jul,18 20:08 other posts of Godzillas 
Now the news has just come out on the press where Obama met with RUssian spies in 2015. Now congress is siting to put Rosenstein in contempt for holding back documents.. this i getting interesting...Not surprising...

Now you're cursing at me? I'm sure this won't be taken lightly but in truth I could care less.. This is the spunk that put the democrats in this position.. they lost the election..Just sad... very sad..
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 25,Jul,18 20:59 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
????????
By Godzillas at 25,Jul,18 23:13 other posts of Godzillas 
A lot of people here are confused with my conclusions.. Let me try and show everyone here how I come across.
This is how I see the difference with executing the best idea for our nation. Before Christopher Columbus the Europeans were faced with religious persecution, famine, poverty and starvation. Terrorism was running rampted with accusations of heresy, impiety and against the church. Punishments were so inhumane I don't even mention the terrible tortures they inflicted on human beings..Tortures were carried out in public to show everyone what would happen to them if they even thought of going against the state.. It is torture and terrorism..
Finally in the 1600s people had enough and came to plymouth mass. to escape persecution to find a land where they can live in peace and most of all, justice, and freedom... This was the idea. England however still had political strongholds and when they imposed the stamp act it was the last straw. Americans fought for its independence and won the American revolution.. 1787 we wrote our constitution and ever since that day this law has been in effect..We called our nation the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, meaning for the PEOPLE as we say WE THE PEOPLE run our nation in unison, to be united with no persecution of ra-ce, religion, sex or sexual orientation. We are one nation under God with liberty and justice for all.. This includes YOU...
Our nation is run by the people, not by government which means political corruption is ****. No pay to play, no division... The democratic party can only survive with diversion because the constitution is 1 law. They have been in business through propaganda, division and ha_tred.. Look throughout history and you will see this consistency,, they formed the KKK in Tennessee December 24, 1865 in Pulaski, TN. Interesting how this terror group was formed right after the Lincoln Assassination right after the emancipation proclamation? He pissed off a lot of slave owners and funny how they were the opposition or the democratic party....
Everyone in the establishment put their chips on Hillary Clinton. Nobody would dream that Donald Trump would win.. They underestimated him.. They even cheated her past Bernie Sanders who is still trying to figure out what happened.. Everyone put their chips in the bag with pay to play, bribery, extortion, and following the new world order of wide open borders, socialism and removing many if not all amendments to the constitution. And the media was propagating how wonderful Obama is and how Hillary is going to lead the way as the first woman president.. everything was great UNTIL........ She lost..
Now all the corruption and shit is floating to the surface,, all the pay to play, FBI and CIA operatives that still for some reason have security clearance with classified documents. Whey they still have this information I don't know but the stench from all this lying crooks is so distusting nobody with real common sense can't reason out what is going on and it is quite disgusting. Rosenstein is the first DOJ deputy to be put up for impeachment in 122 years. More and more Obama crimes against our constitution are surfacing with his lies and treason acts so numerous I would have to copy paste everything that would take you all night to read..
The people have the right to run our nation, not crooks. Our constitution is our law. We have the right to maintain our national sovereignty and the higher you go up in your education level the more you can see this is the right idea and the right thing to do. I don't know what else to say and assuming you disagree I respect that but as long as you call me names from lack of thinking on your part the only conclusion is that you agree with me and are just letting your pride interfere. That I can't do anything about regarding ignorance.
By kebmo at 26,Jul,18 01:20 other posts of kebmo 
So you said this about Obama being born in the USA: "NO.. He already admitted he was born in Kenya... Its an admission so what's the issue here... He admitted he was not legitimate."
And I said it's a lie and you won't tell me where to find proof of your statement. Why not? It's a lie isn't it?
By Godzillas at 26,Jul,18 02:24 other posts of Godzillas 
only registered users can see external links added after 53 secondsthere ya go mate

By Godzillas at 26,Jul,18 02:36 other posts of Godzillas 
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

By kebmo at 26,Jul,18 04:55 other posts of kebmo 
Haha!! Reliable sources? I wasn't looking for bull shit because the internet is full of it. The clip of Obama has only 1.4M views on youtube! I could make a better bullshit clip.
Have a look at your lord and master admitting it on ABC. Even Trump isn't going there anymore.

Now, if you can find Obama admitting it on a major network, newspaper I'd love to see it.... but of course you can't.

By Godzillas at 26,Jul,18 18:19 other posts of Godzillas 
Well you don't believe me then ask Hillary Clinton your WONDER WOMAN of the democratic party.. Even she said Obama was an i l le gal alien during the 2008 campaign... Are you calling her a liar too?..Here this is the transcript.. By the way,, what made you turn your name of Kebmo and since you are from Canada what does this stupid crap have anything to do with you? Canada is about to become sharia law so I'd be more worried about that before this..

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 26,Jul,18 08:08 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Godzillas,,,I'm not sure if you are talking about me. I'm not calling you names. If after all I've said you think I haven't thought about this then nothing I say would be enough. The exchange of opposing views would be a waste of time. I do agree that it's impossible to fight ignorance. The passage of time will tell whom is right.
By phart at 26,Jul,18 10:16 other posts of phart 
You know,there is no one on earth that some dirt could not be dug up on. Billy Graham even had some problems with what he said about Jews once.
No one is perfect.
But Hillary was not a good choice for the Dems to put for election.
A often used ploy of Democrats ,liberals and what not is distraction.
"Oh,don't pay Hillary no attention,she just used a private server for classified info.Look Who Trump fucked one time ! WOW impeach impeach!He likes PUSSY!"

I ask this question all the time regardless of where I am on the web or in person and seldom ever get more than a funny look or someone typing off topic in response.
BUT just who would be a good candidate? Just who could both party's run for office that you couldn't scratch around and find something dirty in their past?

As for Obama's birth place,Again I repeat,the fact HE was not man enough to disclose it from the git go is enough to cause suspicion and should have disqualified him.
By JustWill at 26,Jul,18 12:18 other posts of JustWill 
You mean like Trump and his tax returns? (What is he hiding? Shouldn't "suspicions" that he is covering up financial ties to Russia disqualify him? Why isn't he 'man enough to disclose it from the git go'?)
It's kind of funny how you Trump-Humpers refuse to hold him to the same standards you hold the guy you didn't like...

(For the record, Obama DID release his birth certificate in June of 2008. The "birthers" claimed that it was a forgery, and refused to accept its authenticity. In April of 2011, Obama released the "long form" record of his birth in Hawaii. Once again, the folks who refused to accept any proof that they were wrong--lead by Trump--insisted that it was also "fake".)
By Godzillas at 26,Jul,18 13:31 other posts of Godzillas 
So tax returns is all you have to go by? If he broke the law don't you think the IRS would have him in court? I guess he must be following the law. He doesn't have to show you his private information only the IRS and G_d has justification.
But then again, you continue calling him a fake, warming up to Putin , rac_ist, playboy, affair with stormy Daniels,, all the shit... Have some more fun...
In the meantime all of his promises are being filled and he really cares less about this crap... He is doing his job and meting his promises to his constituents. The FACTS are there and now the African American voters are seeing the sunshine and more and more support...
By JustWill at 26,Jul,18 14:10 other posts of JustWill 
Doesn't a birth certificate qualify as "private information"?
Having massive financial ties to Russia might not qualify as "illeg@l", but it would place him in a position to be compromised and unfit to serve the best interests of this country.
I've read most of your posts on the subject of Trump. Are you sure you understand the definition of the word "fact"?
By phart at 26,Jul,18 15:23 other posts of phart 
If you are trying to run for President,1 of the requirements is to be Born in the USA. A birth certificate is accepted as proof at that time. There was a time when folks were born at home and notes in the family Bible sufficed but most folks that applied to are passed and gone.
If Trump was breaking laws regarding taxes,as money hungry as the government is, they would have come down on him long before he ran for Prez. I can honestly say I know a IRS agent and they don't play.This 1 even carries a gun on the job.
Now if they owed you money,they would probably work just as hard to get out of paying it as they do trying to beat it out of you.

Since some of you are so diligent with Google,read up on the requirements to run for President of the US.
BY the WAY, have any of you noticed our stock market was over 25,000 again this morning?
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 30,Jul,18 17:48 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
The Constitution gives three eligibility requirements to be president: one must be 35 years of age, a resident "within the United States" for 14 years, and a "natural born Citizen," a term not defined in the Constitution.
As far as his refusal to show his tax returns, ok, it's my contention that he contributes money to **** societies. If he wants to prove that as fake news, well, I can't stop him
--------------------------------------- added after 49 seconds

****=p e d o p h I l e

By talk4s at 30,Jul,18 15:23 other posts of talk4s 
Twowarmtts2,-I hope I spelled that correctly...There is a HUGE difference between being charged and being a felon. While I ostensibly (?) am on your side as far as dipshit in chief...Hillary Billary has done felonious stuff. And as you say, NOT been charged. Does NOT equate to innocence...It's just that the US Justice System is just so ENTIRELY...corrupt. Lots of people get executed while being innocent. Lots of people go free while being guilty...And house values and 401's are just a figment of the imagination...driven ENTIRELY by the totally dishonest Market...It's entirely rigged. Has been forEVER...Wake up, before you lose everything in your 401K as well as your house...I WISH I could tell you how to do that. I cannot. As when it all crashes again as just 9 years ago...There will be no safe haven.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 30,Jul,18 17:38 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
@talk4s,401ks are for real. When your employer contributes 3%of your paycheck to match yor3% it builds up over the years and since it's invested at 5 to 8%, you can have a good nest egg. I still believe in it as I have almost $90000 still. Also, while a person can be moraly guilty, in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. PROVEN GUILTY. Now, the head of the justice department is Jeff Sessions, appointed by President Trump and serving at the President's pleasure. Why hasn't Hillary been indicted? She is Trump's arch enemy. It's because they don't have proof. My house is immune to financial disasters. We own it outright, no mortgage. And BTW, to be a felon you have to be charged, brought to trial, and convicted of a felonious crime, not a misdemeanor
By talk4s at 01,Aug,18 13:35 other posts of talk4s 
Twowarmitts2-NOTHING is for 'real'. Look @ history and you will see how governments have just taken their citizens monies, houses, art, etc. when they felt the need...Just because this is 'Muricah' does NOT mean it cannot happen to you! To ME (I hear we may ALL lose lots of our Social Security money soon because our gov't. has spent it OTHERWISE and now there is NOT enough to cover what it owes all us 'citizens')...I would love to see Hillary Billary indicted. She is not more honest than Trumpity Dumpity. Likely the reason WHY she has not been indicted is Trump knows such a thing would make EVEN his base see he has no clothes...ALL governments are DISHONEST as hell. Way of the World for CENTURIES...Really, just look back to 2009 and how MANY people lost EVERYTHING. Including 401's. If simply because they had NO choice but to take that 401K(congrats to you for having so much! But it won't last long even with a paid for house if the economy really crashes) money to survive...As far as being innocent until proven guilty. That is a wonderful phrase that has absolutely NO truth. Depends on WHO one is after they are charged. Skin color, 'caste' etc...but the REAL problem with US 'justice' is lawyers keep score. Who won, who lost which has NOTHING to do with true justice. Look @ the statistics of people on Death Row who were exonerated by DNA. And then look @ HOW they were convicted to begin with! Like football, win/lose was the WHOLE reason. Do NOT get involved in a US court unless you have LOTS of money, are white OR have a 'dream team' defending you. BTW...It did NOT matter at all during WHOSE administration the crash happened!...Get ready. There's another one coming as they try to unwind 'Quantitative Easing'. Murcah and the ENTIRE World is on a financial tight rope that requires perfect balance so everything does not implode...again...Wars happen over this shit

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 30,Jul,18 17:53 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
BTW, the crash you refer to happened during Bush junior's administration

By talk4s at 26,Jul,18 14:12 other posts of talk4s 

By talk4s at 01,Aug,18 14:21 other posts of talk4s 
twowarmitts2-How come sometimes you say one thing...like what I and others think and then you turn right around and say the EXACT fucking opposite? Methinks you be a Russian bot! Out to put all us Murcahns agin eeech udder! lol...don't think there is any such word as 'iddiotism'...Idjut
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 01,Aug,18 17:29 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Lollipop, you will find, if you read carefully, that I am always saying the same. If you don't think so, then quote those excerpts and I'll try to explain. Answering accusations of your perseptions is illogical without a reference.

What you'll find is that I use facts to argue. Verified facts. And if it falls on the other side of my argument, so be it

By talk4s at 26,Jul,18 13:39 other posts of talk4s 
JustWill- ...Just told I could NOT post the original

By onthelose at 26,Jul,18 19:51 other posts of onthelose 
I guess I could say the same about all the hub bub about Russian interference instead of just accepting that you lost the election. Obama said elections have consequences, we won now sit down and shut up. That works both ways.
By JustWill at 26,Jul,18 20:41 other posts of JustWill 
I lost? Odd, I wasn't even running.
Also, since my post was about the investigation into Russian interference (do you people even actually read stuff before you comment?)it's good that you agree with me.
Speaking of losing, by the way:
Did you you intend for your screen name to be "on the LOOSE" (which means "free or unconfined") or were you truly going with "on the LOSE" (which isn't actually a commonly used expression but would mean "not achieved, not won, or unable to be found")?

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 01,Aug,18 08:17 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
The Gambino family are from New York and so is Trump. Coincidence? I think not!

By kebmo at 01,Aug,18 02:54 other posts of kebmo 
So remember all the years Trump spent telling world that a foreigner was running the country? Oh, the irony.

By avgdick69 at 29,Jul,18 23:08 other posts of avgdick69 
Trump 2020
By phart at 29,Jul,18 23:46 other posts of phart 
Hats already ordered.

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 30,Jul,18 17:58 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Would you be upset if he lost?
By phart at 30,Jul,18 23:56 other posts of phart 
Uh yea I would but not much I could do about it.But if I go and vote my conscience then I have done my civic duty and therefore have the right or privilege of complaining.But sadly there has been 2 fights in a local Bojangles because of a Trump hat.Law was called on the second 1. Some people just can't stand for others to enjoy the same freedom of speech and expression as they do.

But if Trump lost, all in all I guess i could take a hint from the democrats and go out and burn a building or beat up a police car.Maby block a section of interstate.Throw rocks at a Starbucks and then go in and steal some coffee.
Or Maby take a hint from some of those women and get on live tv and cuss like a drunken sailor about the "winner" of the election.

I mean I do have freedom of speech and expression don't I? It seems the rioting democrats think so.So for everyone to be equal here in the US we Deplorables should be able to burn down the town or whatever.

All that last part was tongue in cheek.I never have figured out how the protesters of the election thought they would have a shred of credibility after the mess they created.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 31,Jul,18 08:36 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Jimmy Carter, the nicest, kindest ex president and human being, had a horrible presidency.
His stubborn, moral righteousness and lack of comprehension of how to be an effective president led to the following: His refused to engage in a give and take with Congress; his inability to use **** effectively to resolve the crisis in Iran; his inability to build coalitions and to be flexible in dealings with friends and foes
This was a statement made by a history professor in 2016
Trump is not my favorite President by far (nor a good man) but he's the president. Why be so combatative? Why not work with Congress, the media, the world?
I will work against the GOP in 2018 and 2020. If we win, I have an old Chevy you can burn

--------------------------------------- added after 74 seconds

***= F O R C E
By phart at 31,Jul,18 09:02 other posts of phart 
Naw, not if it is the model I need parts for

By kebmo at 21,Jul,18 10:09 other posts of kebmo 
Here's a scenario. Suppose the British MI5 gets a really juicy tip about something that the Russians are up to in the world. Why would they tell the CIA? It's just too risky.

The Brits probably don't think that the $ecret will be kept and that's one of the many ways that Donald Trump has damaged his international relationships.

Are the CIA and the FBI going to water down their reports to Trump now?

Can the President of the United States be trusted?
By JustWill at 21,Jul,18 11:26 other posts of JustWill 
The attitude of the average Trump supporter is that we don't NEED the British. They believe that the US doesn't need anyone, and the rest of the world can go pound salt up its ass.
By Andthisisme at 21,Jul,18 16:47 other posts of Andthisisme 
I agree, Trump's attitudes will quite possibly lead towards isolationism.
America First is not an issue, I would imagine every country tries to get an edge for itself in any negotiations but 'America First and screw the rest of the world' that is a dangerous philosophy.
We should remember that the US did not join WW2 to defeat Hitler. Pearl harbour forced them to declare war on Japan and Hitler was stupid enough to declare war on the US. The US did not declare war on Germany. Many americans wanted nothing to do with the war against Germany.
Are we going to see the US take the same position - Isolationism - if Russia decides to flex it's muscles again as it has in Ukraine, Crimea and elsewhere.
Trump praised the World Cup and many people have talked about how friendly the Russians were and how Russia was nothing like they expected. Look back to 1936 - US visitors to the Olympics carried that same message back home about Nazi Germany.
By kebmo at 21,Jul,18 18:10 other posts of kebmo 
Isolationism. There's the word of the day boys and girls.
By phart at 21,Jul,18 20:26 other posts of phart 
Ok,Isolationism.Since this is the word of the day,elaborate.
'Splain to the deplorables how this idea is so bad for the US. Please.
We fought the British for independence century's ago.

I would assume the explanation for why isolationism is so bad for the US would include how it would hurt others in the world somehow. UM, How? Can't the British build cars,make clothes? What do we import from Britain that we can't make ourselves?
I am not saying we should h@te each other.I am just trying to get someone to explain why intertwining with the world to a point no once can fart without smothering others is so good.

As for trusting the alphabet groups,FBI CIA and so on,only a idiot trust them anymore.Britain would be better off keeping secrets to themselves.
--------------------------------------- added after 46 minutes

isolationism
1. a policy of remaining apart from the affairs or interests of other groups, especially the political affairs of other countries.
--------------------------------------- added after 51 minutes

Um,could it be that alot of us are tired of our neighbors k1ds fighting in Iraq-and other country's to save what?
--------------------------------------- added after 56 minutes

Gee,I wonder who said this?
"The great rule of conduct for us, in regard to foreign nations, is in extending our commercial relations, to have with them as little political connection as possible. Europe has a set of primary interests, which to us have none, or a very remote relation. Hence she must be engaged in frequent controversies the causes of which are essentially foreign to our concerns. Hence, therefore, it must be unwise in us to implicate ourselves, by artificial ties, in the ordinary vicissitudes of her politics, or the ordinary combinations and collisions of her friendships or enmities."
1 of our founding fathers George Washington.
--------------------------------------- added after 21 hours

Has anyone noticed I ask a simple question above and the thread stopped? "Splain to the deplorables how this idea is so bad for the US"
That is 1 thing that deplorable's like me can not understand.You ask a simple question of a liberal or a democrat and you get 1 of 2 things.A bunch of bullshit not related to your question or nothing at all. They do not like be questioned. They just expect you to take their words literally and not question them.
--------------------------------------- added after 46 hours

Notice still no answer?
Apply questions and get nothing in return.
We deplorables are told our foundation is weak.
But ask a person that says that for a simple "why" or "how" and you find their base is no stronger and perhaps hollow.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 30,Jul,18 18:31 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Image result for how much does the us export every year
While the U.S. runs a sizable trade surplus in services (more than $230 billion last year), it's dwarfed by the $771 billion trade deficit in goods: U.S. goods exports amounted to more than $1.6 trillion last year, but the country imported nearly $2.4 trillion worth of goods

What does this mean? JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS,,,,IT MEANS PROSPERITY FOR OUR PEOPLE. IT ALSO MEANS WE GET SUPER BRAINS TO EMIGRATE HERE TO HELP US WITH DESEASES AND PROBLEMS WE NEED TO CONQUER. ALSO, LOVE THY NEIGHBOR. CAN'T REMEMBER WHO SAID THAT

By JustWill at 26,Jul,18 12:37 other posts of JustWill 
When the White House released its record of the press conference following Trump's meeting with Putin, the part where the reporter asks Putin if he wanted Trump to win the election--and Putin's answer of "Yes"--was not included.
It just was not there.
I know it happened. I saw and heard it with my own eyes and ears.
Yet, that portion of the record was mysteriously absent.
Trump and his minions are actually "editing" history--days after it happens--to fit their alternate reality and the narrative they want you to buy.
By kebmo at 26,Jul,18 14:29 other posts of kebmo 
Orwellian isn't it? I'm sure we all wish we could change history but alas, we can't. Hopefully the facts will always speak for themselves.
By JustWill at 26,Jul,18 18:17 other posts of JustWill 
Won't "Boxer" be surprised when Trump (and the rest of his pigs) sends him off to the knacker...
By kebmo at 27,Jul,18 02:52 other posts of kebmo 
I had the most amazing teacher in grade 7. When there was time at the end of the day, and I think he made sure there was, he always read to the class for a half hour or so. He read Animal Farm once and in the last ten minutes before the bell rang we always had a free discussion about whichever book he was reading. Of course there were the usual few that got involved but the non participants of the discussion were able to understand the book better.

Mr. Sargent, thank you for being a great teacher!!
By JustWill at 27,Jul,18 13:14 other posts of JustWill 
I consider myself blessed that I had the great fortune during my time as a student (K-12 and through college) to have been taught by a handful of the most amazing teachers. They were men and women with great passion, intelligence, patience, wit and humor, who put their hearts and souls into teaching their chosen subjects. Their enthusiasm was contagious to me, and I always looked forward to spending time in the classroom with them. These were the people who opened up the world for me, and planted the the seeds which would grow into my own life-long quest for knowledge.
As an educator, I strive to pay them tribute every day by being the same kind of teacher for my students as they were for me.
I fear that I frequently fall short of that goal, but I try--out of gratitude and affection for them--nonetheless.
By kebmo at 27,Jul,18 14:45 other posts of kebmo 
Teachers and nurses.

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 30,Jul,18 18:01 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
If you are half the educator of my Sr year English class, then your students are very fortunate, indeed

By kebmo at 30,Jul,18 03:02 other posts of kebmo 
"Why would I want to be president when I can keep being Bruce Fucking Willis?
-Bruce Willis on his roast

By JustWill at 29,Jul,18 18:28 other posts of JustWill 
Once again, Trump attacks the press. His issues with the First Amendment stem from his desire to hide the truth from his followers. (Not that they'd actually believe the truth.)
By kebmo at 29,Jul,18 19:58 other posts of kebmo 
I fear the day that a journalist gets murdered, has a very suspicious "accident" or jailed in the US.
I think that the Putinization of the American media is a real threat.
By phart at 29,Jul,18 23:53 other posts of phart 
Well,i hope that doesn't happen. But why would anyone believe the accidents were fake? No one seems to want to believe the folks that offended the Clinton's get erased by "accidents".
Forget party for a minute,why is 1 different than the other?
By kebmo at 30,Jul,18 01:03 other posts of kebmo 
Haha Phart the Clintons didn't murder anyone nor did they tell their followers that the media is the enemy. The reason they are Trump's enemy is because the media questions what he says. All the media except Fox News does it Phart not just CNN or the NYT. If one person tells you that the banana is red and ten people tell you that it's yellow you can believe that it's red but don't call the people calling it yellow liars.
Your technique is called "whataboutism". It's a defence mechanism used by someone to change the narrative of the issue that was brought up.
I don't fall for it.

By JustWill at 29,Jul,18 19:01 other posts of JustWill 
Trump denies his involvement with yet another woman accuser:
By kebmo at 29,Jul,18 19:35 other posts of kebmo 
That's hilarious!
By JustWill at 29,Jul,18 19:39 other posts of JustWill 
I particularly enjoyed the "Heyyyyy" (at 1:00) and the "Beep Beep Beep" (at 1:08 ).

By JustWill at 27,Jul,18 13:57 other posts of JustWill 
I find it hard NOT to be suspicious of someone who is constantly telling me how great they are.

By kebmo at 27,Jul,18 02:40 other posts of kebmo 
GODZILLAS... As you probably know by now, this guy is a troll. I have blacklisted him from my profile therefore blacklisting him from this topic because I started this thread.
His personal attacks on members here are unacceptable and he just left the "last straw".
Everything he posted here and the comments to his posts have been deleted because of this.
Of course I don't mind some good debate with reasonable people but when you're arguing with a troll it just gets worse and the attacks get more personal if we let them. I won't.
I hope you don't think that my skin is too thin but enough is enough.
We're adults here and it was just getting childish.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

It's like he never existed. Look! I changed history too!!

By onthelose at 26,Jul,18 19:47 other posts of onthelose 
It seems that the threat worked. The Eu has just agreed to no tariffs no trade barriers. 270% tariff on dairy does seem extreme to me. England seems to be close to a deal also. We gave trade deals in the distant past to Europe to help you rebuild your economy. Those days are over, time for things to be equal. Unless you think you need an advantage over every body.

By phart at 26,Jul,18 18:24 other posts of phart 
I think I found a way to explain the tariff thing simple.

Lay 4 quarters to your left, lay 4 quarters to your right.
Mark the left US and the right,the country of your choice that is being charged tariffs.
Ok,let's say the country of choice is Mexico.If The US spends 50 cent to Mexico. Mexico spends .25 cent. Move the quarters around. Now repeat the US spending .50 cent and Mexico spending .25 cent.
Doesn't take long before the US has only 1 quarter and the rest on Mexico's side. That is a trade imbalance.
It is a security risk in part because it would mean we are to damn broke to defend ourselves as a nation.And would need to depend on the citizens to defend the country from invaders on a hometown level with personal weapons of choice.The government would not be able to sustain a war of defense.
By kebmo at 26,Jul,18 19:35 other posts of kebmo 
I have said this many times here so make sure you're very clear on why the US put tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum.

The tariffs were put on Canadian steel and aluminum because the US considers Canada a threat to US security. Is that clear? The US government DID NOT say that they were because of trade imbalances. Clear?

This is a video of a Canadian Prime Minister, Pierre Trudeau being diplomatic about it.

By kebmo at 26,Jul,18 14:54 other posts of kebmo 
From CNN News:

"The White House took retaliatory action against Kaitlan Collins, a White House reporter for CNN, after Collins asked President Trump questions at an Oval Office photo op on Wednesday.
CNN, rival networks, and the White House Correspondents Association all spoke out against the administration's action.
On Wednesday afternoon Collins was representing all the television networks as the "pool reporter" in the room during a meeting between Trump and Jean-Claude Juncker, the president of the European Commission.
As is customary, Collins lobbed a few questions at the president. She asked about Vladimir Putin and Michael Cohen. Trump did not answer the questions.
Later in the afternoon, the White House surprised the press corps by announcing a press availability with Trump and Juncker in the Rose Garden. It was said to be open to all press, not just the small pool.
Fox News, one of CNN's top competitors, also spoke out.
"We stand in strong solidarity with CNN for the right to full access for our journalists as part of a free and unfettered press," Fox News president Jay Wallace said. Wallace and Shine previously worked together for many years."
-CNN News

The fact that Fox News is openly on side with CNN on this should underscore the importance of it.
At the risk of sounding like an alarmist, this should scare every American. It is one step closer to jailing a journalist. Trump is a man of baby steps; I think this is a baby step.
If that happens, your First Amendment rights will be in serious jeopardy.

By talk4s at 26,Jul,18 14:32 other posts of talk4s 
Trumpity Dumpity, alias 'THE DONALD' has hood winked SO many gullible and therefore, TOTAL IDIOTS. You know the ones. They watch FOX news while munching popcorn like it's a movie. This is the SAME 'fair and balanced' news network...that has had SO many sexual assault cases from the TOP down that...how could ANYONE believe ANYTHING they say??? I have lost count of the huge MONEYMAKERS that are no longer there. Which IS the real reason FOX exists. MONEY, money, MONEY makes the World go round. Dont't get me wrong. CNN, CNBC etc. are just slightly better. The truth is; ALL of us PEONS among the 7.5 BILLION included in the 'human plague'...CANNOT believe anyone as to what is actually TRUE.
Because ALL governments use propaganda to keep their citizens under their control. Has been that way for EONS!!!...So, sadly, The DONALD, The total fucking asshole in charge, is right about fake news. It's just his making it seem like 'fake news' is a new thing. Aimed at 'HIM'. titter titter...It's ALWAYS BEEN FAKE as needed for control of the masses...Right now there are 7.5 BILLION of us peons under the control of LESS than 250 people...There REALLY is a 'THEM'...And 'THEM' don't want us to know the crazy numbers of 'us vs. them'...So they keep us ankle biting day after day, hour after hour...into eterinity.

By Gntlmn at 26,Jul,18 11:57 other posts of Gntlmn 
Trump is Putin's fatassed bitch.

By kebmo at 24,Jul,18 19:22 other posts of kebmo 
The Whitehouse will no longer publish summaries of Trump's calls with world leaders. This is something that has gone on for decades.
If he talks to Canada's PM Trudeau, Trudeau will still release the summaries but Trump will no longer do it.
I don't know why he wouldn't want the facts of these conversations sent to the American public via the media.
I can just hear him now at the rallies. "So I told (insert leader's name), 'you listen here pal, things are going to be done my way from now on'."

Americans: Day by day the information coming from the Whitehouse to the American public gets eroded more and more. Be afraid, be very afraid.
By phart at 24,Jul,18 23:18 other posts of phart 
Now this is a point we can agree on. For different reasons than you I see this as a problem.
Another country releases a summary of a conversation putting words in Trump's mouth that could start a conflict.We as Americans would be wanting proof that it was false.Later a tape or summary would be produced. And it would look to most of us the same as the birth certificate Obama produced a couple years after being in office. Fake. Do we need that? No.
We need the truth.Actually the entire conversation should be printed ,grunts,farts and all so we as the people can know the truth.
By kebmo at 24,Jul,18 23:34 other posts of kebmo 
Do you think Obama's birth certificate was fake?
By phart at 25,Jul,18 14:08 other posts of phart 
In reference to the birth certificate,it took to long to come up with..That in and of it's self should have set off a alarm bell. A real 1 for most folks is on file and is supposed to be presented when applying to run for President. Mine for example is about 3 feet away in a cabinet.I bet you can get ahold of yours if there was a legit need for it.
Unlike Obama I can also show my high school diploma and my college degree.I can also produce witness's that attended both facility to verify I was there.Can Obama? I bet Trump can show you evidence of his education and birth.
There was a problem with the name of the hospital on the obama paper because when he was born the name was not in use yet, and others I can't think of at the moment.I tried to get past all that when he moved a couple blocks down to another office January of 17. The turkey is still causing problems for the country and folks are not paying attention.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 25,Jul,18 14:45 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
same as Trumps tax statements???

By kebmo at 25,Jul,18 17:39 other posts of kebmo 
Do you believe that Obama was born in the US?
By Godzillas at 25,Jul,18 19:09 other posts of Godzillas 
NO.. He already admitted he was born in Kenya... Its an admission so what's the issue here... He admitted he was not legitimate
By kebmo at 25,Jul,18 20:48 other posts of kebmo 
Really? Can you show me where I can find proof from a reliable source that Obama said that he was born in Kenya? I think you have bad information.

By kebmo at 25,Jul,18 22:37 other posts of kebmo 
Hey Godzillas, the issue is that you are here telling lies and expect me to believe them without questioning them. I'll ask again.

Where I can find proof from a RELIABLE SOURCE that Obama said that he was born in Kenya?

I don't really care if someone isn't very intelligent, there are lots of them in the world and I deal with them daily. I do, however have serious problems with liars. So if you want to come here and spew lies and expect intelligent people to believe them, you're in the wrong place.
I have tagged this to your name so you'll be sure to see it and I will await your answer.
By phart at 25,Jul,18 22:56 other posts of phart 
Well, even the big O himself would not provide valid proof to the world.So it would be a stretch to think anyone else would.
Just the fact he made a effort to seal records of things directly related to his being eligible for the job is offensive to alot of people.
If you went to college and had a degree,would you not be proud of it and be willing to prove it? He didn't.
If you were born here in the US and was running for Prez,would you not show your proof of birth in the US?
Most of us would with pride.
By kebmo at 25,Jul,18 23:14 other posts of kebmo 
This is a video of Trump from BBC.

By Godzillas at 24,Jul,18 23:41 other posts of Godzillas 
You can't get the truth from the media...It is all propaganda activism. One America News Network and Fox are the only ones I can follow without getting sick and Fox is starting to make me sick.. Lou Dobbs and Hannity are ok..
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 25,Jul,18 14:46 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
i hear that the Mickey Mouse Club is starting a news network,,,just saying,,
By phart at 25,Jul,18 16:03 other posts of phart 
Sadly It would seem they would be more credible than most anything on tv nowadays!

As for Trumps tax statements,unless he is being audited,his taxes are no more our business than yours would be to me or mine to you. If he runs a bossiness,I am sure his book keepers looked out for him when ever they could.No different than any other bossiness man in the US. Bill Gates tax records would be just as amusing as Trumps but no one thinks to ask about his. But let him run for office and you would find out he probably used every loop hole he cold.
I Bet you do as well.
To qoute the Hillary," What difference does it make? " if either of them fucked a coocoo clock in the fifth grade or some stupid shit.

By Godzillas at 25,Jul,18 19:10 other posts of Godzillas 
I surely hope so.. It would be a distinct improvement from CNN...
By phart at 25,Jul,18 22:59 other posts of phart 
I don't pay for tv so i don't get the cnn and cspan and shit,I do have the option of abc and cbs and nbc on antenna tv but seldom watch it anymore.World news is more depressing than watching a sinking ship.
Negative spin on everything.
If Trump woke up in the middle of the night with a idea to cure Brain cancer, the news media would come out the next day with interviews of doctors walking in soup lines. The media will and can put a negative spin on everything.

By kebmo at 25,Jul,18 19:13 other posts of kebmo 
"President Trump is running a 3D movie, deception, deflection and distraction."

-Denny Heck

By kebmo at 25,Jul,18 18:23 other posts of kebmo 
"What you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening."

-Donald Trump July 24 2018

By kebmo at 24,Jul,18 18:50 other posts of kebmo 
The tariffs imposed by other countries on the US are obviously having an effect on the US, particularly the soy farmers but including corn, wheat and cotton.
Trump started his day by saying that "tariffs are the greatest" all will be great then a few hours the agriculture secretary offers a $12B bailout.
Tariffs are taxes and unsustainable. They are also subject to World Trade Organization intervention after a complaint is made because adding tariffs is considered an unfair trading practice.
Senator Rand Paul said it well in his tweet:
"Tariffs are taxes that punish American consumers and producers. If tariffs punish farmers, the answer is not welfare for farmers — the answer is remove the tariffs."

--added after 58 minutes
About $22B worth of soybeans are grown for export in the US each year. Half of those soy beans are exported to China.
The cost per bushel was $15 in 2014 and is now at $8 per bushel. When this crop comes off in the fall the farmers will have to do something with it. What?

*Numbers from CNN
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 24,Jul,18 18:57 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
I agree. This is what all economists are saying. It will cause harm to US farmers and other people and it won’t solve anything
By phart at 25,Jul,18 17:15 other posts of phart 
It is also possible the Chinese will come off the hip and buy those soybeans as they are to busy making lithium battery's that blow up to grow their own beans.
By kebmo at 25,Jul,18 18:15 other posts of kebmo 
China is now buying soybeans from Brazil and Canada instead of the US.

By phart at 25,Jul,18 16:02 other posts of phart 

By kebmo at 25,Jul,18 02:06 other posts of kebmo 
"So now the US farmers know how Stormy Danial's feels. Trump screwed them and now he's going to pay them off."

-Trevor Noah
By JustWill at 25,Jul,18 09:11 other posts of JustWill 
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 25,Jul,18 14:47 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 

By JustWill at 25,Jul,18 13:11 other posts of JustWill 
You can't make this shit up!!!!
Yesterday, Trump tweeted:
"I’m very concerned that Russia will be fighting very hard to have an impact on the upcoming Election. Based on the fact that no President has been tougher on Russia than me, they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats. They definitely don’t want Trump!" Seriously. So...

1. He has yet to admit, without qualifying it, that Russia interfered in the 2016 election, but he is "very concerned" that they will be doing it in this one. (Perhaps they just got the idea from listening to the "fake news".)
2. Why is he "very concerned"? If Russia couldn't have an impact on HIS election, what makes him believe they would have an impact on this one?
3. "Based on the FACT (because Trump is really good at recognizing "fact" ) that no president has been tougher on Russia than me..." I suspect that's what Putin told him to say during their private meeting. After all, Reagan let the Russians walk all over him.
4. "...they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats." Because, obviously, the Democrats and the News Media (except for FOX!) are definitely members of the "Axis of Evil".
5. "They definitely don't want Trump!" I guess he just wasn't paying attention after their little meeting when Putin stood right beside him and said that he DID want Trump...

By kebmo at 24,Jul,18 03:21 other posts of kebmo 
So now 12 audio tapes (and hundreds of documents) from Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen's properties are in the hands of the Mueller investigation. They are still private but I'm sure it's going to get more interesting as the weeks go on. It would be in Cohen's best interest to become a witness for the prosecution and receive immunity from prosecution.

Hunt those witches Mr. Mueller!
--------------------------------------- added after 23 hours

Yes, the first tape has hit the news and it's Trump and his former lawyer, Cohen talking about paying off Karen McDougal.
Surprise surprise.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 24,Jul,18 19:21 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
By kebmo at 25,Jul,18 02:57 other posts of kebmo 
Cohen released a tape to the media today of him and Trump talking about buying the rights to Karen McDougal's story. The tape stops just before something important was going to be said by Trump in relation to how the payment will be made. Cohen knows that Trump knows what gets said next.
Cohen is in a shit load of trouble and he knows it. He has not been charged with any crimes....yet.

By kebmo at 24,Jul,18 20:41 other posts of kebmo 
Ivanka Trump is shutting down her clothing and accessory brand after it was dropped by many retailers including Hudson's Bay stores in Canada (owners of Lord and Taylor and Sacs Fifth Avenue) and Nordstrom.

I wonder if more "accidental" defects were in the products coming from China since her father became president.
I do know that sales have dropped since then.
By weluvswinging69 at 25,Jul,18 00:36 other posts of weluvswinging69 
How's that great city of Toronto working out for you? First you have people mowing people down in vehicles, now you have "mentally unstable" (yeah that's what the liberal media calls it) Islamic idiots shooting people.

By JustWill at 24,Jul,18 12:30 other posts of JustWill 
Trump says he'll talk to Mueller, but ONLY if he promises not to ask questions about OBSTRUCTION.
By kebmo at 24,Jul,18 18:28 other posts of kebmo 
I doubt he'll show up unless he's dragged in kicking and screaming.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 24,Jul,18 18:59 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Sorry your honor. I know I’m here about a robbery but I want to talk about my good looks

By kebmo at 24,Jul,18 06:42 other posts of kebmo 
“Canadians: We’re the illegals Americans don’t deport.”

-Martin Short.

By AussieMan187 at 19,Jul,18 07:56 other posts of AussieMan187 
I know Trump says this a lot, but all news channels are "fake news". The news stations are biased & they try to brainwash people into a certain way of thinking. I've seen (American) news where they invite people to interview, then don't let them get a word in edge wise & completely attack them to try & discredit them if they have a different opinion.
By kebmo at 19,Jul,18 08:38 other posts of kebmo 
That's just not true. Fake means lies. To Trump, "fake" means anything that he disagrees with. In Trump's opinion, everything on CNN is fake news because they stomp on him all day, every day but Foxx is news because they don't.
The term Fake News is becoming ubiquitous around the world now too. If a politician disagrees with something that is said they just have to say "Oh, that's fake news". The term fake news is a cop out for thin skinned, mentally challenged politicians who can't or won't answer the tough questions that the journalists ask of them.
By Godzillas at 19,Jul,18 16:59 other posts of Godzillas 
Fake is Fake.... I hear Hillary makes fakes too..
By kebmo at 19,Jul,18 19:44 other posts of kebmo 
Hillary Clinton is not the President of the United States and neither is Barack Obama. They are both irrelevant in any conversations about what Trump is doing and that's what is so frustrating to me. "Yeah but what about..." It's a standard reply to back up what Trump does and says. "...but Obama did this and Clinton did this.." It doesn't matter what they do or did, they are not the President of the United States, Donald Trump is.
What about what your President is doing and has done this month? That's the real question you should be asking.

Max control on all caps!

By Mazinga at 19,Jul,18 21:19 other posts of Mazinga 
I caught THIS motherfaker at an ABS...

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 19,Jul,18 20:43 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Baby,,i'm heartbroken,,you are entitled to your opinion, but, the main news networks are not biased. It's hard to report the shenanigans that occur in the White House and in particular, with Trump and not sound weird. Take this week. Trump's Helsinki's news conference. He said things that almost all denounced. The next day (even that same day) he backtracked it with the most laughable excuse. The networks have no choice but to report it. And they have to do it with a straight face. And then we have Fox News, a product of Rupert Murdoch, a countryman of yours associated with rag sheets from Sydney to London, selling sex to get profitable. He, and Roger Ailes decided they would work on the sensationalism of politics by Going after the Democratic presidents with innuendo, bias, and lies,,,and no one uttered "fake news". Trump is an aberration in the history of this country's politics. But, if you still think as you do, then do what i do,,,I listen for my news by listening to the BBC,,they are no nonsense, factual reporters with no ax to grind. They deliver the news in a serious demeanor. The only thing is that they too have to report on a fucked up president that's out of control. You are smart and out of this country,,,,see what Tokyo, Paris, Canberra, Buenos Aires, London, Prague or any other capital of any country and you will see that it's not the reporters but the subject.
BTW,,i still think you are sexy as all get out and would love a weekend with you,,AND THAT BABY IS NOT FAKE NEWS,,,
By AussieMan187 at 19,Jul,18 23:26 other posts of AussieMan187 
Of course the news networks will show anything to make whomever they dislike look like an idiot. If they can't find anything, then they'll make it up. I'm not saying what Trump did wasn't wrong, i'm saying don't believe everything you see & hear on the news.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 19,Jul,18 23:29 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
that's why God gave you two eyes, two years,,and one mouth,,,, just use your noodle

By kebmo at 19,Jul,18 23:57 other posts of kebmo 
That's a pretty strong statement: If they can't find anything, then they'll make it up.
The media doesn't have to make it up, Trump keeps them supplied with never ending fodder.

In the next couple of days someone please show me an example of a credible news source putting out an actual lie. Credible means mainstream news like CNN, New York Times, Foxx News, CBC News etc. It does not mean the tons and tons of nut jobs that are out there, opinions or Facebook bullshit.
Everyone talks about fake news so show it to me.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 20,Jul,18 00:12 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 

By AussieMan187 at 20,Jul,18 01:33 other posts of AussieMan187 
Here's some:

-------------------------------------

By kebmo at 20,Jul,18 01:47 other posts of kebmo 
Of course this doesn't surprise me at all. I've seen the Fox list before. I think it was on Stephen Colbert. Usually "Fake News" refers to everyone BUT Fox.
Did you see how old this is? November 19, 2009
By AussieMan187 at 20,Jul,18 02:43 other posts of AussieMan187 
Does the date matter?
By kebmo at 20,Jul,18 03:11 other posts of kebmo 
No, not at all. I just wonder how many apologies have been made in the last two years! I don't get Fox news so I don't watch it but if I did I would for the entertainment value.
--------------------------------------- added after 102 seconds

This is almost ten minutes of a guy talking about what shit Fox News spews to their viewers.
By AussieMan187 at 20,Jul,18 04:01 other posts of AussieMan187 
See, this is exactly what i'm talking about. Spreading disinformation & even at times straight up lying about events. I won't deny Trump does some less than savoury things or makes innapropriate comments. BUT, he is trying to do a job, not an easy job mind you, & everyone is just trying to point out every fault & character assassinate him. He is not a politician. He is just some rich guy, that happened to sway an entire nation to vote for him, either because everyone thought he was the lesser of two evils, or because they wanted someone who wasn't a politician, because they've been lying to the people for so long. I can understand that. I think he's handling things as best as he can, he's trying to solve hard problems that no one else has had the balls to solve. I believe he's done something to make it harder for people to purchase guns, people might not think that's enough, but the string of presidents beforehand did nothing even after several mass shootings during their presidency. Everyone calls him a racist because he wants to make it harder for potential criminals to enter the country, & those from countries in the middle east especially, because you know, terrorism. Not that every muslim is a terrorist, but a lot of them are a threat. Also remember that Muslims aren't a race. & he wants to stop ill.egal immigration from Mexico & has been exporting the ones already in America back to Mexico. They are ill.egal immigrants. Why should they be allowed to stay? He's not against Mexican's moving into & living in America, he's against people entering the country illegally... Everyone thought he'd start WWIII by now, but I don't think he's done a terrible job thus far. I'd prefer him as our leader over any one of our last string of politicians tbh. Sometimes to solve the problems of a nation, you have to do unpopular things. Maybe that's why America has been falling apart for so long. Maybe Trump will make America great again.
By kebmo at 20,Jul,18 04:48 other posts of kebmo 
Fox News is his best outlet because they will spread his bull shit, tell his lies and manipulate the American public. It's propaganda.
He's a shitty neighbour, a "friend" that will put a knife in your back, a "leader" that has only his own interests in mind, a "diplomat" with no diplomatic skills and the biggest liar the US has ever elected to run their country.
He is using the Presidency to further his own financial gain, not unlike any despot.
I don't know why he's in Putin's pocket but he IS. He has demonstrated that over and over again. He is currently the most dangerous person in the world.
The red lights are flashing.
As for Muslims, you are deeply misinformed about their potential danger. In the last 200 mass shootings in the US do you have any idea how many were Muslim shooters? Less than ten. Americans are killing other Americans.
Thankfully Melania married him, just another foreigner doing a shitty job that Americans don't want to do.

Other than that though, he's a pretty nice guy.
By AussieMan187 at 20,Jul,18 04:55 other posts of AussieMan187 
If that's the case then he's no different than any other American/Australian leader recently. Also just because more Americans are killing each other than Muslim terrorists are bombing, shooting & running people over, doesn't mean there isn't a danger. All of this political correctness is going to be the downfall of the West. I gave my 2 cents anyway.
By Godzillas at 20,Jul,18 06:46 other posts of Godzillas 
The left wing democratic party is much more dangerous than islamic terrorism now..
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 20,Jul,18 09:53 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Really?????? In what Galaxy are you living in, Godzillas?

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 20,Jul,18 09:30 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Well said Kebmo,

By admin at 20,Jul,18 09:59 other posts of admin 
Bullshit is when I see a title and a first paragraph that says one thing and the rest of the article that says totally another. And that I don't see on Fox. I see that on CNN, NYT and other "liberal" outlets. Worst of all being huff-post. They shit into your heads knowing that most of people don't read after 1st paragraph. And you can't sue them for stupidity of their readers.

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 20,Jul,18 09:06 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Baby, The USofA was not falling apart. While you can make everything better, the country was and is great already. TRUMP has not made it harder to buy guns. We all belive that **** aliens should be sent back and that the country should protect its borders. It's the method to do that that causes concerns. He's given orders to be harsh and that's not necessary. It's like a cop shooting any suspect no matter what. He has the right to shoot and kill but, can you imagine? Being a "racist", at one time meant you hated and tried to deny people the rights from a certain race. Chinese and African Americans were the main ones, but we use it to describe hatred to a large part of the population. I'm going to give you this one. No matter how many executive orders he signs, the real power rests with congress. They create the laws. He just approves them or not and give advice. All he has done is advice to tear down good laws that protected the nation from many dangers. He gutted the EPA. Why? It's not profitable to companies. Tell me, if this country is falling apart, why aren't the locals moving to Europe, Asia, or Australia? Why is every country in the world loosing their people to us? We are the land of milk and honey and we get this for a president? And one that really lost the election? Oh,you forgot about that. Hillary won the popular vote. More people voted for her than for him. Only because the Electoral College has antiquated rules that he won the presidency but, the majority of the people did not want him
By Godzillas at 21,Jul,18 01:01 other posts of Godzillas 
Maybe they will find a cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome but for now people suffer from stupidity...
Look guys,, at 10PM Spongebob Square Pants on Nick at night has higher ratings than CNN.. They'd rather watch Squidward than Rachael Maddow on MSNBC.. Their ratings are just about 0 and still fart out the stupidity..... Fox News dominates the ratings...
Why hasn't anyone moved out of the country yet when they promised? You should ask Whoopi Goldberg that question since she had a stroke on TV a couple of days ago..

By Godzillas at 20,Jul,18 06:44 other posts of Godzillas 
Fox News is more balanced because liberals and democrats come on to give their points of view which brings up the fairness... CNN and MSNBC are all propaganda activism to promote socialism...
You are entitled to your opinion.. Whoopi Goldberg assaulted Jeannine Piro after she was invited on the show.. Her like that rest of that stupid klan they should be thrown off the air... Their ratings suck and so does CNN..
By kebmo at 20,Jul,18 06:52 other posts of kebmo 
Assaulted? No Woopie didn’t assault anyone. That’s a lie and you know it. Jeannie was not assaulted so please don’t lie in this forum. K?

By JustWill at 20,Jul,18 08:26 other posts of JustWill 
What does "ratings" have to do with anything?
Are you seriously suggesting that TRUTH is a matter of POPULARITY rather than FACTS?

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 20,Jul,18 09:42 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Fox news has never been a source of straight news. They, more than any other network, twisted the news to fit their ultra right wing conservatism. And not even that, but the conservatism of the new evangelicals with their penchant to **** their views on everyone while complaining the rest of the country is not listening to them. The funny thing is that Trump used them in the election. If he had found a base in the northeast power base of the nuvorich,he would have talked shit about his current base. He's a self serving back stabber, and Fox uses him for the same reason. If you peel back everything to the basics, it's MONEY that moves them
--------------------------------------- added after 83 seconds

*******= F O R C E
By JustWill at 20,Jul,18 09:56 other posts of JustWill 
Fox news tells them what they want to hear. Their viewers are not interested in facts, they just want to hear support for whatever they believe in. Any source that doesn't support those views is "fake news".
By Godzillas at 21,Jul,18 00:21 other posts of Godzillas 
You guys sound like Trump Derangement syndrome candidates to me... The people voted 2 years ago... You lost.. Get over it.. LOL
By kebmo at 21,Jul,18 00:42 other posts of kebmo 
I live in Canada and he's pissing us all off so I'll say what I want thank you very much.

By TWOWARMTTS2 at 21,Jul,18 05:44 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Ha, there it is. You can't defend your argument so you go with that old, tired, one. "You lost. Get over it."
What do you think this is? The Super Bowl? My country, MY COUNTRY, is being shunned by the rest of the world, it is becoming the laughter of the world, our citizens are facing mayor inflation from a stupid tariff war, and our enemies feel we are pushovers and you want us to "get over it"? The government of this country is designed to protect it's people and sovereignty. It is an ongoing job for a president. Trump won the election and took a crap since then. All he does is rant and rave because so many people don't like him. At the least, why doesn't he get a set and straightens his spine and do the right thing. But, then again, this spurred footed, Daddy protected, coward only cared to save his slimy skin. "He won so get over it"? Not on my watch. I will criticize and work to get this joke out and if Congress doesn't have the balls, then I'll work hard to keep him from getting a second term.

By JustWill at 21,Jul,18 08:39 other posts of JustWill 
What do they call the "syndrome" for people that defend Trump no matter how horrible he is? The folks who refuse to admit that they put a turd-sandwich in the White House? Lets go with "Chronic Deplorable Disorder".
When Trump took office, we ALL lost, and much of the damage he has done--will continue to do--may never be repaired.
But I get it. He represents all of the "values" that you hold dear (racism, sexism, ignorance, willful cruelty, dishonesty, narcissism, etc.). He's a perfect reflection of who you are as an individual. You folks have so much of your self-identity invested in this guy that you will choke down every bite of your turd-sandwich and smile past the taste of shit.
Because you "won"...and that's what really counts.
By phart at 22,Jul,18 23:36 other posts of phart 
And the democrats were trying to put in a angel of mercy? Come on, No Trump was not a perfect fit,but America had no choice.Sure there is more than 2 folks on the ballot,but only 2 are even in the race persay.Those 3rd party candidates only take votes away.They don't get enough coverage or attention to make their sides known. So we only had 2 choices.A wealthy business man that likes pussy or a wicked dishonest bitch being investigated by the FBI for all kinds of shit she got away with in the end.
By JustWill at 23,Jul,18 11:42 other posts of JustWill 
When you say "wicked dishonest bitch being investigated by the FBI for all kinds of shit", you are talking about Trump, right?
By phart at 23,Jul,18 13:50 other posts of phart 
No,I am talking about Hillary being the wicked--- ! Is she a wealthy business man that likes pussy? Sheesh how could you confuse them 2 comparisons? lol
What was Trump being looked into before the election? Oh,maby that russian thing.Something drummed up and that may be partly true thanks to some hackers in a 3rd world country using russian servers.
By JustWill at 23,Jul,18 14:37 other posts of JustWill 
Okay.
So...Hillary was investigated because she is evil.
But...Trump is being investigated because it is a conspiracy?
Odd how that works.

By leopoldij at 21,Jul,18 07:07 other posts of leopoldij 
The question is: Did Trump manage to fuck Karen McDougal or did he only get a blowjob?

Trump recorded discussing payment to Playboy model

I guess Melania doesn't suck his dick. I don't blame her. She only got married for his money.
By kebmo at 21,Jul,18 08:24 other posts of kebmo 
Weather he fucked her, paid hush money or not is really irrelevant. He didn't break any laws. Marriage vows, yes but not any laws. It all happened before he was president.

I'm sure his wife is good 'n pissed though.
By leopoldij at 21,Jul,18 09:37 other posts of leopoldij 
I don't care. I'd do the same.
By phart at 21,Jul,18 20:31 other posts of phart 
Yea,it is very strange that Bill delayed meetings at the White house while Monica was getting stains on her dress and he kept his job. Talk about a double standard. Trumps escapades happened BEFORE he took office. Yea,I would rather he had not acted in such a way.I would rather people be able to look up to any president as a positive role model and breaking a marriage vow is NOT setting a good example for followers.
That is 1 point I will give Obama credit for.He was of mixed race and regardless of how he did it,he held the highest job in the US. So that was 1 thing positive that the younger folks can look at and say,"Hey I don't know who or what I am but if he can be Prez,so can I".
That is the type thing I am referring to as examples a Prez should provide.Trumps fucking around while married is a big bad example.
By leopoldij at 21,Jul,18 20:41 other posts of leopoldij 
True

By Andthisisme at 22,Jul,18 17:44 other posts of Andthisisme 
This is the same issue that did for Nixon. It was not the Watergate break in that caused Nixon's downfall but his attempts to cover it up.
Who Trump had affairs with prior to becoming President is really of no importance and certainly not a crime. However, it is possible that what he, or his 'agents' did in order to keep those affairs quiet may possibly cause him real problems. Once again the 'cover up' is the problem.
Will politicians never learn..if found out be honest 'fess up and you will survive; cover up and it will come back to haunt you.

By JustWill at 20,Jul,18 07:53 other posts of JustWill 
"There was no collusion!", "It's a witch hunt!", "I have no ties to Russia!"...now, excuse me while I have this private meeting with Putin. There will be no witnesses to what we say and do in that meeting, and there will be no record or transcript. You don't need to know the details. I'll just tell you after we're done how awesome my private meeting with the guy I am not colluding with went and what a great guy he is. Since I assure you constantly that I am not colluding, that should be good enough for you, right?
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 20,Jul,18 09:45 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
right

By admin at 20,Jul,18 09:54 other posts of admin 
World leaders have private meetings all the time. I'm not sure what you expect a president do on account of false allegations. Stop doing his job? He needed a meeting with Putin so he held one. As simple as that.

Also, where is logic in that? If he was Putin's agent, why would he need a suspiciously looking meeting at all? He surely would have other means of communication.
By JustWill at 20,Jul,18 10:08 other posts of JustWill 
There is no evidence that the allegations are false other than the fact that Trump keeps insisting that they are. By that reasoning, every criminal who claims that they are innocent should be believed.

It isn't that simple. He had to know, if he is really the "stable genius" he claims to be, that a private meeting with Putin--with no witnesses or record--was going to look suspicious, yet he did it anyway. The meeting didn't have to be one-on-one. The guy knows that more than half of the people he is supposed to represent don't trust him. Why not take the opportunity to possibly gain their trust by doing things in the open?
By admin at 20,Jul,18 11:26 other posts of admin 
Allegations are false until proven in court. That's how it should be in society based on law. Otherwise we can start discussing long list of people whose untimely death was too convenient for Clintons.

As for the earning trust part - I don't think those people who are against him would change their mind no matter what he does. And I think you know that too.
By JustWill at 20,Jul,18 13:44 other posts of JustWill 
This is probably just a language issue, admin, but there is a difference between "false" and "unproven". False means that something is factually untrue. It implies that a decision on the evidence has already been made. The assumption of innocence prior to trial does not mean that the allegations are "false"--just that they have not yet been certified as "true". Until that has been decided, the allegations are merely "unproven".

Perhaps he wouldn't "earn their trust" (nor, for that matter, will the people who support him ever believe that he is guilty--no matter what evidence is provided), but how he handled the meeting, and the press conference afterward, certainly did nothing to make him look better in the eyes of his critics.
By admin at 20,Jul,18 14:14 other posts of admin 
All proofs I've seen so far are a pile of shit which does not withstand critical analysis. And that is what makes those accusations false in my eyes. The difference is - if they are proven in court I will take it. But what should happen for you to stop believing them to be true? I bet if they fail to prove them you will still believe they are true.

That's the problem - it's much more hard to prove that something does not exist than that something exists. Same with the accusations - you can prove them true, but you can't exactly prove them false. If something was not revealed it does not mean it did not happen. So it's a matter of opinion. And mine is - they are false.
By milesbferry at 20,Jul,18 17:23 other posts of milesbferry 
It's TDS, admin. Trump Derangement Syndrome. I posted the link to this 30 minute video elsewhere, it's an interesting discussion:

Candace Owens covers it very well on YouTube, too:

By admin at 20,Jul,18 19:13 other posts of admin 
Regrettably this is deeper. All the time that Obama was a president I was looking at it like that boy from "The Emperor's New Clothes" story, like "what the fuck, the king is naked, why you all keep praising him and kissing his ass?!?"

In ages before people were kept in dark, did not have access to information, but these days you can find almost anything just in minutes, even despite that media are biased. And you can see records of what politicians actually said on youtube and not only that they said yesterday, but what they said a year ago, 3, 5 years ago, what they promised, etc. You can easily see their lies, the promises they did not fulfill. But people willingly choose to ignore the information that does not suit them.

Sure, I don't care what people choose to believe and what lies they choose to tell themselves while it does not affect me. But recent decades it's like watching a wagon that you are in and have no way to get out that people joyfully drive to an edge of an abyss.

Like those people in Venezuela that joyfully voted for socialism and now they are fleeing the country, leaving that little they had, often starving. I see them selling cookies in buses and under traffic lights. And who knows how many years more Venezuela keeps rotting until something changes to better. That is what happens when you vote for false promises and ideas that you want to be true and for people who talk sweet and look cool instead of voting for those who do their jobs and have some results to show and promise something real. "Yes you can" - pure example of wishful thinking. No one said how, no one shown you the plan. "Yes you can" - and people are betting their future on another confidently looking sweet talking swindler. Damn shame.
By milesbferry at 21,Jul,18 18:09 other posts of milesbferry 
I agree it's a shame, but we in the UK might not be able to find any information at all, because our government is supressing free speech, criticism, and comment that is not approved:

"The British government has a new unit fighting “alternative news”
websites, driving their stories down search engine results and pushing
the official government narrative to the top.

Civil servant and government communication boss Alex Aiken said the
Cabinet Office’s new Rapid Response Unit (RRU), which has begun a pilot,
is not a “fake news unit” as it was dubbed when first reported in April.

In a blog post, he described how the taxpayer-funded unit “monitors news and
information being shared and engaged with online” and seeks to tackle
narratives, from outside the mainstream media, which the establishment
does not favour.

“There’s then the question of how we respond to public debate
online,” he writes, revealing the government will seek to hide news it
does not like rather than use “rebuttal”."

We have s3cret courts, trials without jury, a PM threatening the electorate, draft legislation approved by Berlin, undercover government departments without an elected head, laws governing what we may say and secrecy for MPs misbehaviour.

It's George Orwell's 'Nineteen Eighty-Four', Ministry of Truth', and it has come true!

It's a damn shame, and we can't get out of the EU, either! We're doomed!

By JustWill at 20,Jul,18 19:34 other posts of JustWill 
If the Mueller investigation clears him on charges of collusion, I will accept their findings. I believe in the rule of law, and trust that the decision they make--whichever way it goes--will be the correct one.
Trump will still be a putrid bag of human garbage and an embarrassment to my country and the office he holds.
He will just be a putrid bag of human garbage who didn't achieve that office by colluding with Russians.

By Godzillas at 21,Jul,18 01:28 other posts of Godzillas 
Because the Fake News is obsessed ! They think they are going to win the midterms with this rhetoric but this is becoming too easy. Meanwhile Trump is continuing to fulfill his promises..

By weluvswinging69 at 20,Jul,18 14:33 other posts of weluvswinging69 
Obama had behind the door meetings with Putin too I guess you forgot about that...love the selective memory people have.

By Mazinga at 21,Jul,18 12:29 other posts of Mazinga 
"A Closer Look"... at my photoshopped Pussy

By leopoldij at 21,Jul,18 12:46 other posts of leopoldij 
Sorry, this is not a pussy, it's an asshole.
By Mazinga at 21,Jul,18 13:19 other posts of Mazinga 
True. it IS an asshole...
But I was making the reference to
Twitter's biggest Pussy. lol

--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

...besides That, to this day I'm violently shaking my head
in disgust, and disbelief, that our country had forsaken
its Integrity to vote for/elect that UNQUALIFIED Shithole.

He obviously haates this "dayjob", and the only reason
that he took it was for the Money.
As a POTUS, you can do Almost anything.
But this damn Shithole clearly has grabbed America,
and the world, by the pussy.

And those who support him are okay with this, because as
long as that Shithole is in Office them folks now feel
emboldened to openly express their Racism and Stupidities
wherever they are.
Until HE ran for Office, them folks were always racist;
but were too chickenshit to express it out in the open
or else they'd get throat-punched by communities everywhere.
Then HE ran for Office openly saying everything they
wanted to hear and That was the koolaide they doped up on.
Talk about Jim Jones doping up his followers to their deaths,
Drumpf served up some extremely powerful druug!
So, yeah, we need a War on DRUUGS now more than ever!

By RobertCalifornia at 21,Jul,18 02:21 other posts of RobertCalifornia 
Trump is a intersting person. He usually has a point when he talks.
( I'm Mexican living in Mexico btw)
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 21,Jul,18 05:49 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
We all have a point when we talk. That doesn't mean the point is the right one. Case in point, you are Mexican living in Mexico. That means only you are Mexican not right.
By leopoldij at 21,Jul,18 07:04 other posts of leopoldij 
You're always eloquent. I like it that you can express yourself in English (and Spanish, and....) and do so rationally.

By the way, Thomas Jefferson had a point too. And if he was alive he wouldn't believe that the country that is called US is the same as the one he lived in.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 21,Jul,18 08:02 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
A nation has a life of it's own. Like people, it changes through the years, and change is needed to keep both, people and a nation, fresh. Remember,the same man that wrote, "We, the people, in order to create a more perfect union,,,etc" was a slave owner.

By leopoldij at 21,Jul,18 07:09 other posts of leopoldij 
Trump said: “Despite the constant negative press covfefe.”

Can you explain what his point was?
In english, en español, по русски, it doesn't matter.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 21,Jul,18 08:04 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
If I could understand what goes through this man's mind I'd be a millionaire

By JustWill at 21,Jul,18 08:43 other posts of JustWill 
You live in Mexico? According to Trump, that makes you a rapist, a murderer, or a dr*g dealer. Which is it?

By kebmo at 21,Jul,18 07:49 other posts of kebmo 
Paul Manafort faces 25 criminal charges, mostly tax fraud and money laundering. Mueller is seeking immunity for five witnesses in his case so that they will tell the whole story. Apparently he's really, really rich but his tax returns don't reflect his homes, cars, jewelry and lifestyle. There are 500 pieces of evidence in his case and he has connections to the Ukraine and Russia regarding his alleged money laundering.

He was out on $10M bail and repeatedly spoke to witnesses in the case after being told not to so his bail was revoked and he was put back in jail where he is now because of obstruction of justice and witness tampering.

These charges all came about from the Mueller investigation and currently isn't connected to Trump in any way but this information came up during the investigation. The trial has yet to begin and Manafort has not been convicted of any crimes. There were, however, the 12 Russians indicted on cyber attacks in 2016 but we can be sure that they will never again set foot on American soil.

As of now in the Mueller investigation there are 192 charges against 32 people and there are probably a lot more to come. There are many trials to come so we can expect a lot of information to come out in the coming months.

This is a huge investigation with upcoming repercussions that will prove that this has not been a witch hunt.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

Correction: This investigation has secured five guilty pleas. So far.

By kebmo at 21,Jul,18 05:56 other posts of kebmo 
Here are some related blog stories that I've posted.
/blogs/37097.html
/blogs/36975.html
/blogs/31447.html

By kebmo at 20,Jul,18 06:11 other posts of kebmo 
Someone on CBC News described Trump's tariffs against Canadian steel and aluminum (because Canada is a threat to US security) and the threat of tariffs on Canadian cars (because of our retaliatory tariffs) like this:
"It's like watching a slow motion train wreck instigated by an insane engineer while the passengers are egging him on and cheering."
Said another: "We now realize that Trump, despite his wealth, has the business acumen of a used car salesman."
By phart at 20,Jul,18 21:00 other posts of phart 
Trump could be dumb as a rock,but he is wealthy.He didn't get that way being stupid.
By kebmo at 20,Jul,18 22:10 other posts of kebmo 
Here's some info on his finances from The National Post.
By phart at 20,Jul,18 23:16 other posts of phart 
Oh my,so Trump is the first man in history to get a loan from family? or a boost or a handout? Only 2.9 billion instead of 10? Once it hits a billion, the zero's get kinda fuzzy.And to, remember,what the numbers show is usually determined by the 1 adding them up. 10 bullion may be total net worth,as in cash,assets,buildings,and so forth.

Assholes may be the 1's getting wealthy most of the time but I doubt that is the standard.
If you want to talk asshole wanna beez fucking up stuff,like I said, read the recent interview of George Soros.
That is a first class WEALTHY asshole that brings down country's for a profit. He could buy out Trump with the interest earned on the money he has made bringing down entire economy's.

By leopoldij at 20,Jul,18 22:29 other posts of leopoldij 
For someone to get wealthy it's not so important to be smart but rather be nasty. Assholes are typically the ones who get wealthy. The ones who are nice guys don't. Accumulation of wealth requires gangster mentality. Wealthy wannabes have no qualms in fucking everyone up who stands in their way, that's how they get wealthy.

By phart at 20,Jul,18 15:21 other posts of phart 
Everyone seems to forget that Bush jr and Putin were getting along so well that Bush was driving him around his ranch in Texas. Did Obama ever get along with Putin that well?I doubt it.
Was it not more peaceful during that time because the Eagle and the Bear were united in the fight against terrorism?
Would you rather Putin and Trump be fighting tooth and nail or even drag our country's into war? I would much rather they got along well enough to prevent that. Russia may not be a collection of angels but we sure as hell don't need them pissed off at us or any other country for that matter.

Liberals know as long as the US and Russia are not getting along that there will always be a profitable shit storm.
Thus the current shit storm putting 1000's into lawyers pockets and making sure all the alphabet groups like FBI cia and what not have jobs. This stupid thing keeps cutting my post off short,I had to recheck and retype! .
Check out the recent Soros interviews if you want some good reading!
By leopoldij at 20,Jul,18 16:05 other posts of leopoldij 
Who are the liberals man? Every single politician in the US is conservative. Hilary is conservative. Bernie is conservative. Trump is conservative. They're all conservative. Name a single liberal please!
By phart at 20,Jul,18 20:57 other posts of phart 
The term Liberal around here for the most part means democrat.Sorry if it is a misuse of terms.Perhaps I should edit it and say democrat.
By leopoldij at 20,Jul,18 21:08 other posts of leopoldij 
Ok. Thanks. There are no liberals in the US. Actually, the two parties are both conservative. They have different policies, but their ideologies are the same.

By leopoldij at 20,Jul,18 16:07 other posts of leopoldij 
Trump likes to fuck.
I've said it before, he should get an honorary membership here.

Trump recorded discussing payment to Playboy model

Nothing wrong with that, if I had money I'd fuck her too.
By kebmo at 20,Jul,18 16:26 other posts of kebmo 
Leo, don't you mean that if you had money she'd fuck you?
I saw that on CBC News this morning. I wonder how many other recordings Cohen has of Trump.

The Mueller investigation is going to find a lot MORE witches if Cohen turns. I look forward to his findings.
By leopoldij at 20,Jul,18 17:23 other posts of leopoldij 
No. I mean I d fuck her. But I wouldn't mind it if she licked my ass too or stuck a dildo in it. But I d like to cum on her face.

By phart at 19,Jul,18 11:34 other posts of phart 
There are so many critics out there for Trump.
But if any of them were worth several billion dollars,would any of those critics took the job he did?
I doubt most would consider it.
I also doubt most critics are qualified for the job.
SO therefore are not really qualified to judge him.
2020 will be interesting. The liberals have not got anyone to run that has a well known name that is not on the chopping block for something or 87 years old.
The repubs ,well, after Trump was elected and tried to fix things and got talked stone trash about by everyone, most folks are not willing to put themselves in that job. so chances are Trump will run again in 2020.And unless there is some divine intervention,I will vote for him again. He is perhaps not the best man for the job, but as usual I will have to vote for the lesser of 2 or 3 evils.

Just look back at the "hearings" last week of that asshole that works for the FBI. He was on 2 important cases,married but fucking a coworker and using a government phone to talk about insurance policy's against Trump getting elected.
The repubs asked questions,trying to get to the bottom of the situation. The dems' they stumped about some shit that was not related to the particular case at hand. Their concerns may have warranted discussion,BUT not in that forum. This to me was a blatant display of not giving a damn about getting the TRUTH out there to the American people. To them it is all about bring down Trump,bring down,------- fill in the blank.
That is why folks like me can't stand liberals attitudes and find it hard to support them even when they could have a leg to stand on.
Regardless of your party,the truth should be of interest to you. And yes,I know,for the average person,it is hard to get due to bias in the media.

As for Russian meddling, well, blame it on them if you want to.But it could have been a 3rd party hacking their servers to hide behind and knew it would cause problems for Trump.
And if all the sudden we had a confession of wrong doing,what would the US do, bring Hillary out of the moth balls and shine her up and rerun her? I mean really.
By AussieMan187 at 20,Jul,18 02:53 other posts of AussieMan187 
I agree with you, mate. Also if these government agencies are so sure that the Russians were responsible for Trump's presidency, then wouldn't they have just cause to impeach him? Maybe they did have a hand in it, maybe not, but would Hillary really have been a better choice? Wasn't she also being investigated by the FBI for something that all of a sudden the charges were dropped? The FBI doesn't investigate people for something innocent. If she was president, I bet North Korea would be a pile of smoking embers by now. I'm sure no one cares about NK, but diplomacy is said to be the better option over war.

By kebmo at 19,Jul,18 18:06 other posts of kebmo 
Talks are underway for a visit from Putin to Washington. It's going to happen folks, Putin will be in your White House.

Sad.
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 20,Jul,18 00:14 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
if he steps on our soil maybe we can revoke his diplomatic immunity and arrest him,,try him,,sentence him and Trump can give him a pardon,,,

By kebmo at 19,Jul,18 07:17 other posts of kebmo 
I bet the Russian translator that was in the room with Trump and Putin is now deceased. Maybe hit by a car or some other "accident".
By Andthisisme at 19,Jul,18 10:54 other posts of Andthisisme 
I read that U.S Senators are trying to use existing powers that they have to receive a copy of the notes taken by the U.S translator in that meeting. I am guessing that wont happen but it sure would be interesting.
By kebmo at 19,Jul,18 14:38 other posts of kebmo 
Notes? I didn’t know any were taken. I thought it was a ear-mouth-ear transfer of information. Interesting.

I just read on CNN.com (fake news) that Sen. Bob Corker (R) floated the idea but dropped the idea after Trump "clarified" what he meant. From Corker:

"I know in this particular case, the person (the translator) was a direct employee, but if we are going to start getting translator's notes, I think we are moving to a precedent that -- unless some crime has been committed -- is unprecedented and just not appropriate."
By Andthisisme at 19,Jul,18 17:25 other posts of Andthisisme 
I hadn't heard that the idea of getting the notes had been dropped, but that is possible as it may well have been a real hassle trying to get them.
However, the very idea that Trump should have an off the record private meeting with Putin was totally ridiculous.
Who knows what promises were made by either side ? - no one.
Putin did not get where he is today by being a fool or a push over. Trump really does think he is the big 'dealmaker' but in Putin he will have met his match.. or worse.
In a democracy the people deserve to know what their Head of Governement is promising a nation that is widely seen as being an enemy state that is interferring in it's democratic processes.

By Mazinga at 19,Jul,18 11:09 other posts of Mazinga 

By Mazinga at 19,Jul,18 10:29 other posts of Mazinga 
Drumpf's wee-wee is so small,
when he fucked Melania she thought it was Acupuncture.

By RC0000 at 19,Jul,18 09:21 other posts of RC0000 
Donald Trump could sit in the parking garage of Trump Tower with the engine of every car running and his IQ Level would not change by a single point.

Trump has the attention span of a hummingbird on Red bull. He has the vocabulary of a common house cat; the intellect of a chronic glue huffer and frequent snacker of lead paint chips and the empathy of a malaria infected mosquito. He represents everything which the vast majority of a civilized society finds abhorrent.
By kebmo at 19,Jul,18 09:34 other posts of kebmo 
You had me at hummingbird on Red Bull!

By kebmo at 19,Jul,18 05:10 other posts of kebmo 
It has been said that Queen Elizabeth wore a brooch that the Obamas gave her while she had tea with Trump. This is not true. She did wear it the day before the tea with Trump but on the day of she wore a different one.

This is the skinny from a Canadian magazine, Maclean's.

Adult Discussion Forum