Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

All Trump and only Trump

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by kebmo at 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts of kebmo
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

Similar topics: 1.Anthropological study   2.TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME   3.No Collusion.   4.Rain stops Trump   5.TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME analysis.  

New Comment

Comments:
By phart at 25,Mar,19 17:06 other posts of phart 
“Isn’t it a shame that someone can write an article or book, totally make up stories and form a picture of a person that is literally the exact opposite of the fact, and get away with it without retribution or cost. Don’t know why Washington politicians don’t change libel laws?” Trump wrote on Twitter in September.

And btw. I realize that there are a few scraps for the Dems to try to make mountains out of,but it is nice to know the witch hunt is over and perhaps, just perhaps,all that effort can be applied towards some good in the world.
By thebeewolf at 30,Mar,19 13:18 other posts of thebeewolf 
I'm all for moving on. But first I still have a lot of questions. Why is he so buddy-buddy with Putin? Why have so many of his campaign/cabinet officials met with Russians? Why have they ALL lied about it? Why did Jr. not call the FBI when Russians offered to help the campaign? Why was Jared trying to set up a secret backchannel of communication with Russians without the state department knowing about it? Why did campaign chairman give internal polling data to a guy with ties to Russian intelligence? Why did Trump continue to deny Russia's involvement in the election even after the intelligence services told him they were?

Perhaps it is the case that nothing here rises to the level of criminal conspiracy provable beyond a reasonable doubt. But I really, really need some answers before I can move on. Maybe the Special Counsel report has those answers. Let's see it.
By kebmo at 31,Mar,19 00:52 other posts of kebmo 
Being a scumbag is not illegal but a lot of Trump's buddies are now in jail because the things that they did are illegal.
By phart at 31,Mar,19 08:50 other posts of phart 
In my 50 + years I have often heard it said to keep your freinds close and your enemys closer.Is it not better to keep some form of communication and relationship with the biggest communist country on earth than to sit back and be all pissy towards them? And so what if Trump wanted to build something in Russia? Hell he is into realestate,building and selling things is what you do.

If I were the Russians I would want as much info as I could get on the potential new leader of the US. For security reasons and whatever else. I see little fault with it. We have not went to war with them,and we aint sold them no more stuff to make nukes with so things are not as bad as they could be.
But to edit,I am not saying we should share our defense methods or anything of that sort.The russians can dig for that like they have for many years and struggle on their own.

And 1 other thing,who is to say if they were given info that it was the truth? Hell we as Americans can't get the truth,why would it be so easy to beleive the Russians can get it?
I am just saying the best I can,it is best we leave the russians thinking they know something,and they are our freinds,than to sit back and make enemys of them in a worse way than before.The cold war is over,as is the economy we enjoyed during those years of good defense equipment contracts and jobs and so forth,but the bomb raid drills are not being done in schools right now.Let's keep it that way
By kebmo at 31,Mar,19 10:15 other posts of kebmo 
If Trump & Co. did the things that they did for the good of the USA that's one thing. If they did it for the good of Trump & Co. that's quite another. One of the many things that have been proven in court though is that what they did was illegal and now a bunch of them are in jail.
By phart at 31,Mar,19 21:20 other posts of phart 
changing subject slightly,do you feel like the information about AOC that lady from new york should be looked in to as well? Million dollars got sent to her boyfriend of campaign funds and other stuff like the kitchen she cooks in is not hers online and so on.Not living in her district. All these things can be confirmed or denied and proven in a matter of a couple days. Crime is crime is it not?
By kebmo at 31,Mar,19 22:48 other posts of kebmo 
That was an excellent example of whataboutism Phart. You can do better.

By Gntlmn at 31,Mar,19 22:15 other posts of Gntlmn 
It re-enforces Gaston Glock's quote, "Americans are stupid".

By hotpussy at 31,Mar,19 13:03 other posts of hotpussy 
Even if the Mueller report doesn't find anything on Trump, he is still a miserable human being who should not be President. Why people get so worked up about him is a mystery to me. He's a lying loud mouth with the morals of a cat in heat. I hope he doesn't win a second term.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 seconds

My opinion

By kebmo at 21,Mar,19 02:51 other posts of kebmo 
A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy.
"Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull.
"They're packed with nutrients."
The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it actually gave him enough strength to reach the first branch of the tree.
The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fortnight, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree. Soon he was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree.
Moral of the Story: Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

By hotpussy at 12,Feb,19 09:26 other posts of hotpussy 
JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF WHAT THIS POOR EXCUSE OF A PRESIDENT FOISTS ON US
------------------------------------------------------------
BBC Cameraman Shoved and Abused at Trump rally in El Paso

only registered users can see external links
My opinion
By phart at 12,Feb,19 12:15 other posts of phart 
Oh my, now the Brits are hollering about being pushed.Where are the men in this world? Ok,so someone pushed you, knock the hell out of him and just continue on with your work.Don't be a pussy and start crying about being violently attacked like a 3 rd grader.
By hotpussy at 12,Feb,19 13:09 other posts of hotpussy 
That is not the way to respond. If everyone did that we would all be fighting each other. No, Sir. You are not less of a man because you react in a lawful way.
My opinion

By kebmo at 12,Feb,19 13:39 other posts of kebmo 
Phart, how do you think the people at a Trump rally would react if a reporter was knocking the hell of one of their own red hatters? I think they would beat him to death, literally beat him to death while security did little or nothing to help the journalist.
It is the responsibility of Trump's team to take care of security and that includes the security of the reporters who he hates so much. The media platform obviously requires more security.
By phart at 12,Feb,19 19:13 other posts of phart 
I will say it was not a good idea to have bothered the journalist to start with.Bad judgement on that guys part.
Don't buy his rag paper or not watch his program,is about the only legal and passive way to show them how you feel about the non accountablity and "facts' they print for news nuggets.
Some folks are just pumped up and tired of being fed bullshit and being kept in the dark like mushrooms.That guy that shoved the reporter must have just popped a rivot.
The reporters are not there by forc3, they voluntarly walk in there so I don't see it as Trumps team's problem to baby sit the reporters.They should have their own security.
By kebmo at 12,Feb,19 19:23 other posts of kebmo 
Wrong! It is the legal responsibility of Donald Trump to ensure the security of all of the people in the arena. ALL of them.
By phart at 12,Feb,19 22:21 other posts of phart 
Intresting? Just for my education,is this a law or rule because of insurance since the rent is paid by the Trump group? Just curious. I would have thought if rent was paid to the facilty,as part of what the rent pays for,their insurance would cover problems and security,so security would be their problem moreso than the folks renting it.
If Humpty dumpty reporter that got pushed got hurt in some way,who's insurance would pay the bill? That would dictate who was responsiable for security right?
It may be contracted that the renter covers security I don't know,that is why I am inquireing.
By kebmo at 12,Feb,19 23:29 other posts of kebmo 
only registered users can see external links I just watched this. For partisan politics the politician pays but for government business the tax payer pays.

By kebmo at 20,Jan,19 19:59 other posts of kebmo 
"You can't impeach someone who's doing a great job."

-Donald Trump
By JustWill at 20,Jan,19 22:43 other posts of JustWill 
"And Mexico will pay for it!"

-also Don the Con
By kebmo at 20,Jan,19 23:04 other posts of kebmo 
"WHO WILL PAY FOR IT???"

-DJT
By JustWill at 21,Jan,19 12:05 other posts of JustWill 
"I will proudly own the shutdown."

-Trumpty Dumpty

(The question is: Was he lying THEN or is he lying NOW? Okay, that's actually a trick question. He's ALWAYS lying.)

By JustWill at 22,Jan,19 12:20 other posts of JustWill 
Um...the American People?

-any American who realizes that they were lied to

By #577391 at 21,Jan,19 08:12
Did he just agreed we CAN impeach him?
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard, solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.”

Dr Martin Luther King
By phart at 21,Jan,19 08:44 other posts of phart 
Wise words from a registered Republican that was always denied a concealed carry permit.He wanted to carry a gun because he feared for his life. Most of the men around him had concealed guns.
By huxley999 at 21,Jan,19 18:53 other posts of huxley999 
Hi phart,

Not trick questions (I'm genuinely interested to read your reply):

What do you think makes a Republican, or what does Republicanism mean if you prefer?

Do you think Trump is a Republican?

PS. re your comment regarding Dr King: 1964 is a helluva long time ago and I'm pretty sure that, whatever Republicanism is, it's changed somewhat since then. I'm, also, not sure what your criticism of Dr King IS!? Is gun ownership a left/right issue .... really? Plus, he was damned right to fear for his life .. wouldn't you agree?
By phart at 21,Jan,19 20:28 other posts of phart 
No criticism meant there at all sir.
It just may shock people to find out he was not a democrat.
And that he felt a gun was good protection.Another non democrat thing.
That is what I was getting at.
He was a smart man.
People just weren't ready for what he had to say.
IF he were alive today,giving that same speach he gave to a middle school class,he would be just as hated now as he was then by alot of people.Young kids of any color nowadays do not want to be told to go out and be the BEST Doctor, or the BEST trashman.They want to be told how to push buttons or get welfare or what the best caliber pistol is.
By huxley999 at 22,Jan,19 09:42 other posts of huxley999 
It surprised me (a little) that Dr. King was a registered Republican. Although, having said that, my limited web-based research seems to indicate that this might be less clear-cut than you make out.

Perhaps you could tell me what YOUR sources for that assertion are?

In addition, it would still be nice (if you have the time/inclination) to hear your thoughts about Republicanism and whether Trump is a Republican.

"And that he felt a gun was good protection.Another non democrat thing. " So you DO think gun ownership is a left/right issue? Surely it's more nuanced than that?
By phart at 24,Jan,19 22:27 other posts of phart 
Sometime when i have the chance I will look up the meaning of that long word and get back to ye. But as far as Trump being a actual Republican,naw,best I can remember he was a democrat for years. But when he wanted to run for office,he knew he didn't have a chance with a 3rd party.
And yes,I do think gun ownership is along party lines.At a meeting just tonight 1 of the guys wore his NRA hat.The democrat at the table was not impressed.Of course,her face coulda been because me and another fellow were both wearing our Trump hats.
By huxley999 at 25,Jan,19 11:26 other posts of huxley999 
You may "think" gun ownership is along party lines, but I still contend it's more nuanced/complicated than that. The article below seems to point out that, although you're more likely to be a gun owner if you're a Republican, your views on assault weapons; background checks; allowing teachers to hold guns; concealed carry etc can equally be down to your gender and whether you are a gun owner.

If it was as simple as you make out I would contend that there wouldn't be as many as 17 percent of Democrats and Democratic-leaning adults who are gun owners. That's a pretty significant minority!

Are you also skating over my contention that perhaps Dr King actually wasn't a Republican, or at least that you should provide sources to back up your assertions? I think you're a polite guy who listens to the other guy's views, phart, but you appear to have a tendency to make pretty wild claims without bothering with such drawbacks as facts or evidence.

By hotpussy at 10,Feb,19 17:23 other posts of hotpussy 
Young kids of any color nowadays do not want to be told to go out and be the BEST Doctor, or the BEST trashman.They want to be told how to push buttons or get welfare or what the best caliber pistol is.

I think you are out of touch with today's kids.
By phart at 10,Feb,19 21:07 other posts of phart 
Eh,Nope I aint. See it every day.There are a precious few that excell in what they do and are working hard to get where they want to be I will grant you that.But the majority of the young are not motivated to do anything other than get up and drink a energy drink and grab their Iphone 10 and text all day

By kebmo at 25,Jan,19 21:45 other posts of kebmo 
The US government workers are now getting paid and going back to work. That's a great thing! They had N O T H I N G to do with the Wall; they were pawns. SAD.
By phart at 26,Jan,19 09:59 other posts of phart 
I will agree it is sad.BUT as I have ask before,who decided WHO got the snip? I have yet to hear anyone on tv ,the internet or anything explain how it was decided who not to pay.
THat would be good information if you could get the truth.Reason being if it were democrats that decided,then we would know it was deliberate to make Trump look bad.IF it was republicans,then we need to figure out which 1's so we can vote the traitors out of office.
By JustWill at 26,Jan,19 12:52 other posts of JustWill 
Phart, the decision was made based upon the fact that the parts of the government which were shut down had not had a budget approved past the date of the shut down. The other 2/3 of the government which remained open had already been funded. When it came time to pass the rest of the budget--the part that would pay the workers in question--the House and the Senate approved a bipartisan budget, but Trump refused to sign it because there was no funding for his wall in it. All he had to do was sign, and those people would have been paid weeks ago.
By phart at 26,Jan,19 18:36 other posts of phart 
Ok,looks like there is some changes need to be made so that security is funded first and then the other.
It woulda been best to have balked on the other 2/3's I guess and got this out of the way.
This 3 week thing is just kicking the can down the road.Typical politics.

By kebmo at 26,Jan,19 21:00 other posts of kebmo 
Phart, who decided not to pay the government workers you ask? Donald Trump did. He said that he would own the shut down and because of the shutdown, the workers did not get paid.

The reason that the government workers did not get paid is because Donald Trump did not sign the bipartisan bill that BOTH sides put together and sent to his desk. Because he refused to sign it, there was a shutdown.
By phart at 27,Jan,19 10:25 other posts of phart 
I ask who decided who would not get paid,not who decided not to pay them. Justwill's answer,makes the most sense of anything I have read so far.Those workers just got caught in a loophole.Had security and safty related departments been funded first, it would have been Department of agriculture workers ,the useless EPA the useless FCC and parks and rec and other not essential staff.

By Scorpio69 at 27,Jan,19 10:57 other posts of Scorpio69 
You're SO partially right, he did in fact say that and then DID it! Then the pukes of the Dem party, a.k.a. obstructionist, just made sure it STAYED that way for the duration. Seems you forgot to mention that part... Oh! And the other part where they refused to sign the negotiated bills put forth by the Repubs. SO many seem to conveniently forget that the #1 designated use for tax monies in THIS country, was and is, for SECURITY! Not every fly by night gimme gimme gimme that these dimwits come up with.
By JustWill at 27,Jan,19 14:59 other posts of JustWill 
Scorpio, your side also tends to look at the situation through a cracked lens. The Democrats passed several bills in the house to reopen the government. Mitch refused to put them up for a vote in the Senate because there was no WALL in them. Trump doesn't actually care about "border security", he just wants his wall--his ineffective, money-wasting wall. You know, the one that Mexico, not the American taxpayers, is supposed to pay for.
Trump held 8000,000 American workers hostage for over a month because of his ego and his need to please the 35% of the population who wrongly thinks he is the Messiah.
The Senate and the House agreed to a bipartisan budget before the shutdown. Trump refused to sign it (after saying that he would) because a couple of conservative talking-heads called him a wimp. Those people worked without pay because Trump acted like a ch1ld.

By kebmo at 25,Jan,19 21:24 other posts of kebmo 
Roger Stone: Another one bites the dust. The next guy to flip on Trump is in the laser eye of Mueller.

Keep draining that swamp Mr. Mueller!! You're doing a great job.

By JustWill at 25,Jan,19 09:56 other posts of JustWill 
Donald Trump is the Charles Manson of the Republican Party.
By kebmo at 25,Jan,19 11:29 other posts of kebmo 
I'm sure he's the 'greatest Charles Manson in history' with all the Helter Skelter going on in his world.
By JustWill at 25,Jan,19 11:56 other posts of JustWill 
Mitch McConnell is Squeaky From...

By #559941 at 25,Jan,19 00:58
Why can't trump declare a national emergency ? Why does he have to kiss nancy pelosi's ass?
By kebmo at 25,Jan,19 01:08 other posts of kebmo 
Because she won't let him fuck her.
By mr_blue at 25,Jan,19 04:40 other posts of mr_blue 
By phart at 25,Jan,19 10:03 other posts of phart 
SHEESH< I would fuck a grizzly bear before I would consider fucking her! YUKES.
I think the real reason he has not done that yet is he is trying to get the dems to work with him.We all know more can get done if all of them would work together.
To just declare a emergency, he would not be giving the other side a chance to negociate a better deal.
I can't spell that word.
Anyhow.I do wish the dems would offer 3 billion this year and 3 billion next year or something to get this thing moving again.

By jsmythe73 at 24,Jan,19 22:19 other posts of jsmythe73 
If he wants to build a wall, build it North, on the boarder to Canada, to stop the FRIGID COLD AIR from invading!! That's a bigger worry now!!
By phart at 24,Jan,19 22:28 other posts of phart 
The air would just rise above it or sink below it!
By jsmythe73 at 24,Jan,19 22:39 other posts of jsmythe73 
Come on!! Trump could build a wall tall enough!! At least in his mind!!

By #559941 at 22,Jan,19 10:35

By #559941 at 21,Jan,19 11:11
You can keep your teeth,, Period
By phart at 21,Jan,19 20:29 other posts of phart 

By JustWill at 17,Jan,19 12:46 other posts of JustWill 
So it has now gone from "there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia" to "okay, there may have been collusion between the campaign and Russia, but Trump didn't know about it".
Which means that Trump is either a liar or an idiot.
(I take that back. It isn't necessarily an either/or situation.)
By leopoldij at 17,Jan,19 13:18 other posts of leopoldij 
He is not an idiot. He is a liar or idiot though.
By #577391 at 18,Jan,19 21:47
I must have left my brains in bed. Is he or is he not an idiot?
--------------------------------------- added after 34 hours

Well, wheather he is an idiot or he isn't, he is crooked. He colluded with Russia. No proof yet? He's changed his story more times than Melania changes undies (I'm assuming she does). A run of the mill person charged with a crime and being interrogated would be charged with the crime for changing his story so many times. Hmm, maybe idiot fits.
By leopoldij at 19,Jan,19 03:59 other posts of leopoldij 
Let me rephrase what I said.
The statement he's liar or idiot is true.
The statement he's not an idiot is also true.
By #577391 at 19,Jan,19 08:36
What???
By leopoldij at 19,Jan,19 08:51 other posts of leopoldij 
Well, if A or B is true and the negation of A is also true we're left with only one possibility.
I'm just using plain English.
By #577391 at 19,Jan,19 10:25
Allright, Leopoldj, in your opinion, no algebra, is Trump an idiot?
By leopoldij at 19,Jan,19 12:54 other posts of leopoldij 
I don't know. My feeling is that he is not an idiot. But I can't be sure.
By #577391 at 20,Jan,19 08:25
Sorry. I still don't know how this posting works.
Well, wheather he is an idiot or he isn't, he is crooked. He colluded with Russia. No proof yet? He's changed his story more times than Melania changes undies (I'm assuming she does). A run of the mill person charged with a crime and being interrogated would be charged with the crime for changing his story so many times. Hmm, maybe idiot fits.
By leopoldij at 20,Jan,19 10:29 other posts of leopoldij 
Could be. One could be crooked and idiot, or crooked but not an idiot, or idiot but not crooked; or neither. Four possibilities. Add the word liar and you got 8 possibilities. It's too much for anyone not in the underground world of politics to decide.
By #577391 at 20,Jan,19 11:36

By kebmo at 24,Dec,18 13:30 other posts of kebmo 
Trumpian economics:
When the stock market is doing great it's because of the actions of Trump. When it's in the tank, it's because of the actions of others.
By phart at 24,Dec,18 19:37 other posts of phart 
I don't keep up with many stocks,just the 1's i own some of. So far mine has went up and stayed up a few bucks during the past 2 years.
The shares I sold because the company was bought out by a canadian company has since lost over 13 dollars a share.i lost a dollar a share and sold it before it started dropping off bad.
With WTI crude down to 45 a barrel,I don't who to blame or thank for it but it has helped alot of us be able to travel affordably during the holidays
By kebmo at 24,Dec,18 20:10 other posts of kebmo 
Phart my point is that he took all the credit when the market was high but now blames others because it's tanking. You can't have it both ways.
By phart at 25,Dec,18 09:29 other posts of phart 
I must say,this is a good time for him not to take credit as the market goes up and down alot regardless of who is in there. I can't believe oil is down to 42 a barrel and gas is 1.25 a gallon wholesale at the moment wow!

By leopoldij at 06,Jan,19 04:50 other posts of leopoldij 
What's wrong with that logic? It's perfectly acceptable for anyone who always wants to be right.
By #559941 at 19,Jan,19 12:50
See this is a false premise you have. For me it is not to always be right. My desires are to find out the truth.
By leopoldij at 19,Jan,19 12:53 other posts of leopoldij 
Well, if the premise is false then my conclusion is false too.
By #559941 at 19,Jan,19 12:53
and?

By #559941 at 19,Jan,19 12:59
To find out the truth is to develop a hypothesis, you draw your data to support this in order to develop a conclusion of whether the evidence supports the hypothesis or not. If it does it is considered theory. Until you develop evidence to rule out this theory it will remain as such.. If there is confirmation to this theory it becomes law... Did you take this in school or could it be true they aren't teaching this anymore since the globalists want sharia law now?
By #577391 at 20,Jan,19 08:11
Truth is overrated. Most times people don't believe you. You get ostracized and eventually you get blamed for what the truth brings. I say, lie,lie,lie,and lie.

By Skittles at 19,Jan,19 10:27 other posts of Skittles 
Even the Wright Brothers flew further than Pelosi.
By #577391 at 19,Jan,19 11:37
By phart at 19,Jan,19 17:54 other posts of phart 
HEHEHEHe thanks for the laugh !

By #559941 at 17,Jan,19 22:41
2 reasons...
1) If Trump opens the government and doesn't get the wall up he will lose the 2020 election most likely.
2) This is NOT a political topic, it is national security and the dems want open borders and illegal aliens for their voting base. History will show the democraps don't care about anyone except themselves and power..

Soon there will be a national emergency declared but the GOP wants to give the dems a chance..--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutesWhy does this concern you? You are from Canada and you don't have to worry about central america, you have to worry about the middle east invasion. I'd worry about that more.. YOur country is about to become Islamic with no Jews allowed to live there.. Soon after the Christians will have to either convert to Islam or they will get their balls sliced off..
By #577391 at 18,Jan,19 15:43
I don't understand what you are trying to say. Is Mr Trump deporting Muslim to Canada?
By #559941 at 18,Jan,19 20:41
Putting up a border wall does not mean it is going to keep Muslims out or anyone that comes into our country legally. Those that are undocumented and not allowed in. This is the same way a biological cell membrane vets out bad bacteria. Our wall is to protect our country from potential enemies.
Canadian's Left has volunteered taking in rejects from USA and giving them citizenship by giving them everything free. When the population of Islamist's reaches the 5% plateau you are going to see changes of behavior. These refugees that come in peace asking for help are going to turn into radicals by changing the entire government to sharia law. Unfortunately this will be very grieve towards women, homosexuals, Jews, Christians, communists, and children since there are no laws protecting them from ****philia..
By #577391 at 18,Jan,19 20:55
I'm not an expert but 5% seems to small an amount to change the Canadian way of life
By phart at 18,Jan,19 21:33 other posts of phart 
Eh,5% does not sound like a lot. But when those folks have a entirely different way of doing things,they cah really reek havoc.
By #577391 at 18,Jan,19 21:45
If it happens I hope we have enough time to take over Canada. This is scary.
By kebmo at 19,Jan,19 00:19 other posts of kebmo 
Just like you did in the war of 1812? At this point in American history a lot of Americans would be very happy if the White House got burned down again.
By #577391 at 19,Jan,19 00:34
The house is not important. The lack of survivors would be OF MAJOR importance
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I'd double my consumption of Canadian Bacon if it'll help

By kebmo at 19,Jan,19 00:38 other posts of kebmo 
Godzilla you could move to Alaska, still American and safe from the hordes of bad guys on the way to take over your country. Don't forget your mittens!
By #577391 at 19,Jan,19 00:40
Not me. Miamians don't like to live in freezers
By kebmo at 19,Jan,19 00:42 other posts of kebmo 
EddyW Puerto Rico?
By #577391 at 19,Jan,19 01:59
Miami, Florida
--------------------------------------- added after 9 hours

Heaven forbid we had the wrong president to build the wall. That would be a dream come true

By #559941 at 19,Jan,19 10:59
--------------------------------------- added after 34 seconds

Nah, Florida is my type of climate. Since you don't know anything about America you should check out the real histories instead of taking the Left's word for it. They are pathological liars.
I don't have to move to Alaska since we have the right president in charge for building the wall. It is you I'd suggest start moving towards Elesmere Island if you know where that is. If you aren't sure just point your tities north and keep walking

By Skittles at 18,Jan,19 23:19 other posts of Skittles 
Fuck you Kebmo.. banning coward.
By kebmo at 18,Jan,19 23:29 other posts of kebmo 
Why thank you! You have a nice day too.

By kebmo at 08,Jan,19 21:25 other posts of kebmo 
What's wrong with getting American government opened again, getting 800,000 people back to work and discussing border security as a separate topic. When did they become the same topic?
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Both the Texas and Arizona governors are Republican. If they agreed with Trump, we would have heard from them but they say nothing.

By kebmo at 11,Dec,18 16:42 other posts of kebmo 
Have you seen the Trump, Pelosi, Schumer, Pence shit show in the White House today? Pelosi and Schumer are chess players talking to a checkers player. They'll eat Trump alive in the next couple of years.
Through the whole meeting, Pence didn't say one single word.

I call Ivanka Trump for next Chief of Staff.
By #562152 at 11,Dec,18 19:22
By kebmo at 11,Dec,18 19:45 other posts of kebmo 
Just to be clear, no part of "The Wall" has been started and no money has been allocated for it.
I could have sworn I heard somewhere that Mexico was going to pay for it. Who said that?
By #562152 at 11,Dec,18 19:56
Trump wrongly believed that the Tijuana Cartel was going to donate 80% of the cost in exchange for free entry of certain goods to be named later.
By phart at 13,Dec,18 10:44 other posts of phart 
Yea,I read a bit about it. Pelosi and Schumer are coing to TRUMP now offering money to help build what they are calling a fence instead of a wall. But yes,I did read it,democrats offereing to help get the wall started.The power of negotiation.Ask for more than you want and stick to your guns and a counter offer will come along if the other side wants to move on.
By kebmo at 13,Dec,18 10:54 other posts of kebmo 
Phart where did you read this? I don't believe it. Show me a CREDIBLE news source that says this and I will eat these words but I think what you just said is not true.
By phart at 13,Dec,18 19:28 other posts of phart 
this damn ole flat face phone thing I got recently has all kinds of "news" feeds on it.I read it on that but here is a couple excerpts and links from a short google search.;

Schumer and Pelosi visited The White House on Tuesday to negotiate with Trump over border wall funding in the next spending bill. The pair offered Trump approximately 1.3 billion dollars in funding for the wall, while the president demanded 5 billion dollars. The impasse could lead to a partial government shutdown.

The Democratic leaders, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. ... he won't accept anything less than what he has demanded for his border wall. ... Along with Schumer, Pelosi intends to "offer President Trump 1.3 billion dollars in ...

By kebmo at 13,Dec,18 21:27 other posts of kebmo 
I saw the shit show in the office. $1.3B was for border security not a wall.
By phart at 14,Dec,18 20:44 other posts of phart 
" The pair offered Trump approximately 1.3 billion dollars in funding for the wall"
That is kinda specific..
By kebmo at 15,Dec,18 01:41 other posts of kebmo 
Phart, I stand corrected.
By phart at 15,Dec,18 11:38 other posts of phart 
Now that was civilised. We can all be wrong sometimes,it is how we handle it that matters.
I could think of alot of other things that money could better spent on if only folks respected the laws and borders and so forth already in place.

By JustWill at 21,Dec,18 12:46 other posts of JustWill 
He went from "I'll proudly take the blame for a shutdown!"
to "The Democrats own the shutdown!" faster than Fox News could slap his pecker. What a lying pussy...
By phart at 21,Dec,18 13:32 other posts of phart 
Well,if the dems would work with him on his wall,then there would be no shut down.
By JustWill at 21,Dec,18 14:10 other posts of JustWill 

He's supposed to be a "great negotiator".
Saying "Give me $5 billion, or I'll trow a temper tantrum and shut down the government" isn't negotiating--it's blackmail.
Why should the Democrats work with him when he refuses to work with them?
By kebmo at 21,Dec,18 16:46 other posts of kebmo 
Isn’t that the Art of the Deal” Will? Crybaby in Cheif.

By leopoldij at 06,Jan,19 04:53 other posts of leopoldij 
Ivanka won't accept this non profitable job: she is busy with her Russian business:

By Andthisisme at 06,Jan,19 05:21 other posts of Andthisisme 
C’mon, Pence is being sure not offend anyone at all, while not offending Trump. He has his eye on being a President himself.
Having written that it sounds like I am suggesting Pence puts ambition before the good of the country. That can’t be right, can it?

By JustWill at 21,Dec,18 12:10 other posts of JustWill 
Trump is pulling out of Syria because Putin ordered him to.
By leopoldij at 21,Dec,18 12:18 other posts of leopoldij 
Indeed. You're absolutely right.

By phart at 21,Dec,18 13:36 other posts of phart 
That link only takes me to a sign up page.

Well think about it,what the hell is the reason for both countrys with opposing ideas to be killing each other over that desolate land? It is not worth another Russian or American life. If Putin has any sense,he will quit wasting his countrys resources on the dump.It's own citizens leave the country in droves, why defend it,why protect it,if the citizens won't themselves?

Frankly I hope we get out of Afganistan and Iraq soon.We have lost to many lives and money in that pit.
By leopoldij at 21,Dec,18 17:28 other posts of leopoldij 
"What the hell is the reason for both countrys with opposing ideas to be killing each other over that desolate land? It is not worth another Russian or American life."

The reason is elementary.
It's money.
It's not actually the countries that have the interests.
It's a very few filthy rich people.
They want the oil.

That countries are fighting is just a showcase.
It's capital that's fighting. Capital has no country, no religion, no affiliation.

By the way, the link above is from Financial Times. It shows how much business deals Trump has had with Russia, ever since it was called Soviet Union. He made lots of money and is still making. He didn't care, and he still doesn't, if his business deals were with communists, fascists, Nazis, socialists, democrats, progressive, conservative.... Money has no country. His only interest was (And still is) his pocket. The United States (and ordinary Americans) is used as a vehicle for furthering his interests and increasing his wealth.

Putin is the same.

By kebmo at 01,Jan,19 17:16 other posts of kebmo 
Russia has a large naval base in Syria and it wants to keep it. That's why they are involved in the first place.

"On 18 January 2017, Russia and Syria signed an agreement, effective forthwith, whereunder Russia would be allowed to expand and use the naval facility at Tartus for 49 years on a free-of-charge basis and enjoy sovereign jurisdiction over the base."
-Wikipedia
By phart at 02,Jan,19 09:45 other posts of phart 
intresting info.

By #573189 at 05,Jan,19 14:45
Trump is pulling out because he is not a friggin' war munger.
.and if it is that Putin told him its even better. Those two guys could make the world less bad than it was,or is today.

By milesbferry at 21,Dec,18 17:39 other posts of milesbferry 
By #573189 at 01,Jan,19 15:38
He is so right about that!

By phart at 21,Dec,18 13:33 other posts of phart 
I think the land owners along the southern border should each start a go fund me page to help them build the wall themselves since our sorry ass government can't seem to let it happen.

By Scorpio69 at 14,Dec,18 03:57 other posts of Scorpio69 
I'm almost as giddy as a schoolgirl! Brace yourselves for the upcoming battle royale! Steadily poking that hornets nest Bahahahahahah So... I'll translate my giddiness, for the lame. NO BODY GIVES TWO REAL SHITS about what President Donald J. Trump did prior to becoming President. ESPECIALLY in regards to his personal life. Really, its irrelevant to this country! Just as I didn't really give two shits about Clinton fucking in the Oval office. The difference... One did his dirt while in office and then lied. No difference, right? Oh bullshit! They announced they are going to reopen other investigations that were so obviously covered up and poo poo'ed under the carpet. You reap what you sow... In the end, I hope they lock that lying vindictive bitch up. I also cannot wait to find out the level of participation by the anointed one. You keep poking the hive with a stick, your gonna get stung. It's coming... This will show what happens when your own house is dirty and you want to throw stones at someone else. This could be one of the biggest revealing of crooks this country has EVER seen. Keep poking!
By phart at 14,Dec,18 11:04 other posts of phart 
you know as much as I would like to see justice done,I think there is a better way.
Drop all these investigations,close the cases on EVERYONE, and put that effort into fixing the country.
Clinton got some pussy, Hillary fucked up on email, Trump got some pusssy before he was president. OK, so what will all this investigating do to change all that? NOTHING.
SO why not drop it all, Let hillary go rot in her own self pity and lets spend that money,time and effort into Fixen America'
By Scorpio69 at 14,Dec,18 12:21 other posts of Scorpio69 
Phart, I couldn't agree more, honestly. But! They are just too stupid to understand your reasoning. I mean that! They are SO filled with hatred they cannot see past themselves. Since that is the case, fuck-em! One good turn deserves another, an eye for an eye, you kill my dog I'll kill your cat. Say it anyway you like. They have been relentless for the last 2 years with NO sign of easing up. I'm personally sick and tired of hearing about this stupid shit. As are many others. It will in fact keep his base fired up and he will win again. They will get what they deserve. Afterall, he did promise to drain the swamp, what better way than to expose all these crooked fucks for what they are... Crooked! They made every attempt to sabotage his run to the point they had theirselves fooled into believing they were gonna win. The look of stupor on their faces, as they realized he won. Will forever be burned into my brain. That's how convinced they had themselves. The attempt to sabotage, was despicable and inexcusable. No body wants to play a game with a bunch of cheats or sore LOSERS!

By kebmo at 13,Dec,18 02:41 other posts of kebmo 
"If Donald Trump was a rapper, his name would be Colludacris".

-Jimmy Kimmel

By phart at 22,Nov,18 09:22 other posts of phart 
Got my first Trump 2020 flag in the mail yesterday. "Keep America Great"
By #562152 at 22,Nov,18 10:42
KEEP AMERICA GREAT, GET RID OF TRUMP?
By phart at 12,Dec,18 10:33 other posts of phart 
You wish!
2024 he will go.
Hopefully by then things will be straightened out. Alot of growing pains right now. Everyone is trying their damnest to bring him down.Funny thing is he aint falling yet! hehe, that is pissing off the liberals BAD.
BUT hey, even a liberal with any sense should be taking a second look at what got voted in office in new york,she is purty but DUMB as a fucking ROCK

By JustWill at 21,Nov,18 12:43 other posts of JustWill 
So, under Smokey the Trump's new forest management policy, the goal is to rake the floors of millions of acres of forest to prevent fires.
Here's an idea that can put that plan into motion AND resolve the immigration problem:
When folks cross the southern boarder seeking asylum, hand them a rake. Once they have cleared 10 acres of forest floor, they gain US citizenship. Two birds killed with one stone!

RAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
By Scorpio69 at 21,Nov,18 14:00 other posts of Scorpio69 
Oh! 😆 That was clever if nothing else
By phart at 21,Nov,18 18:13 other posts of phart 
I remember hearing my dad talk about how clean Germany was when he was there in the 50's. And it was partly because the folks burned the wood for heat but it was also because they were proud of their land and for fire safety.
As a former fireman that has fought several small, as in 10 acre fires,I can tell you the idea of keeping underbrush and general trash like leaves and stuff out of the woods surrounding homes is a great idea.
What do you think a fire line is? It is a line that is cut thru all the combustables.A dozer is used to clear underbrush and leave bare dirt in a strip wide enough to stop the fire spread. Depending on the winds as to how wide the strip needs to be.

As far as the folks in California.That is just to damn much for anyone to deal with.You could find fault with every single person involved but the simple fact is, it was or still is a HUGE problem.
Once it is dealt with,Trumps idea would be easy to implement because it is BARE ground now.
Prevention and preservation is cheaper than replacment.
By #562152 at 21,Nov,18 18:26
Phart, the problem is that soon every one would want a vacuum cleaner. We can't have that. The amount of electricity that would suck up would break the local utility. And what if a person of color complains that the illegals are taking his job. No,we can't do that. It's easier and better if we evacuate the area every 2 or 3 years and burn everything to the ground.

By kebmo at 21,Nov,18 23:20 other posts of kebmo 
Phart aren’t almost all of California’s forrests run by a national department? Isn’t it Trump’s government’s responsibility to care for them?
By phart at 22,Nov,18 09:12 other posts of phart 
`well trump has only been in office 2 years. Kinda hard to fix everything at once.
Frankly the power company whos equipment has caused the SECOND major fire in that state,is who should be catching the most flack.
By kebmo at 22,Nov,18 10:57 other posts of kebmo 
How about picking up the phone and telling his forestry person to take care of what ever needs taking care of instead of blaming California for his lack of action? One phone call.
Rake the State? Rake America Great Again? Just one phone call.

By kebmo at 20,Nov,18 23:30 other posts of kebmo 
So now Trump says it's OK for Saudi Arabia to murder journalists? I think his post presidency financial plans depend on Saudi and Russian money.
By JustWill at 21,Nov,18 12:37 other posts of JustWill 
Under the Trump Administration, you can brutally torture and kill as many people as you want...as long as you pay us enough money.

By #559941 at 21,Nov,18 13:01
Saudi Arabia is containing the murderers and face death penalty on this charges. What more do you want? At the same time Iran is our threat.. Just like USA had to join with Russia to defeat hitler then going back to hating each other after the war.. You appear smart... Use your intelligence to figure out the equations and you will come up with different conclusions..
By phart at 21,Nov,18 18:08 other posts of phart 
from what I read the "journalist" was a enemy of the state. Who are we to decide who Saudi Arabia considers a threat to them?
frankly I wish Trump had just kept America uninvolved and let those folks settle it without us poking our nose's in it.
By #562152 at 21,Nov,18 18:32
That journalist was an American citizen
By phart at 22,Nov,18 09:14 other posts of phart 
And?
Still irrelavant really.
No differnt than the clinton list of people that get their ass's wacked when they got to be a problem.When Americans go sticking their noses in everyone else
's bussiness,things don't always go so well. He could have stayed in New york,and been mugged and killed for 20 bucks out of his pocket and no one would be saying anything.
By #562152 at 22,Nov,18 10:04
No one would be saying anything in a national scale. If he had died during a mugging in NY, the cops there would have had plenty to say and would have pushed for justice. Trump is pushing for business. People who think like you eat that up. Lives don't matter. Good is only good if it doesn't get in the way of the mighty dollar. Oil is the only justice that we should persue.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

And another thing. You think the USA is the only country that sticks it's nose in other countries business? Let me give you a list: RUSSIA, GERMANY, GREAT BRITAIN, FRANCE, CHINA, ISRAEL, IRAN, CANADA, INDIA, JAPAN, SAUDI ARABIA, YEMEN. AND MANY MORE. The world is small and all countries want their piece of the pie. Why shouldn't the USA have a piece too?

By #562152 at 21,Nov,18 18:35
I think we should be nicer to Iran. They protect us from the TelAvib caravans headings for Brooklyn
By #559941 at 21,Nov,18 20:39
Or keeping broom sticks from going straight up your ass..

By #559941 at 21,Nov,18 20:48
I know something better.. How about if we got 5 million pigs to give a nice new home in Tehran?...
Personally I am not affected by your comment,, but be careful because many Jews will find that to be a racist comment .But I'm starting to understand why you worshiped Carter and FDR now..
By #562152 at 21,Nov,18 20:59
No, you don't understand. That, lollipop, was sarcasm.
By #559941 at 21,Nov,18 23:16
Like I said I understand but others may not. The reason being is this. H ate crimes to races or religions or certain groups Jews are targeted and hit 58% of the time. The race or religion that is 2nd is Islamist's at 18%. There are even Jews that h ate Jews. Bernie Sanders and Chuck Schumer are Jews but are anti-Israel in fact. Israel has a left like here and they too are Pro-Palestine and believe Jews are unauthorized to live in the land of Canaan.
The left is geared towards destroying Israel. Why do you think certain presidents go as democrats and certain presidents go republican.. The last democrat to actually sympathize with Israel was JFK who in fact was the last president to be murdered by the deep state.. The democrats are a very controversial and violent party.If you want proof then do research on how the KKK was formed. Yes the democrats.. The civil war was the democrats throwing a shit fit because Lincoln abolished slavery.. If they do not get what they want they will resort to terrorism and flooding the media with false accusations. The fact of the matter is, Hillary Clinton got sloppy and exposed her clinton foundation with her clients being from anti-american Muslim countries. This also included Cash Payouts for the FBI to provide protections to this path of corruption. This has put Israel in jeopardy.. What I know is this... If Israel falls, the United States is done including the free world and freedoms for woman, Jews, Christians and any other non-muslim will be eventually destroyed with sharia law ruling the world. As time goes on because of their radicalization they will even kill each other off.. The proof is in Iran, Chad, and Somalia. Once they get their hands on nuclear weapons it is over and out !!.... So keep voting democrat,,, keep supporting radical Islamic terrorism.. Yes of course.. I really understand what you mean now..

By phart at 09,Nov,18 11:03 other posts of phart 
Some dumbass judge has stopped the pipeline AGAIN>
Taking money out of people's pockets. I would think Canada would be furious as this is taking money from their pockets,jobs and so forth.
The Indians are upset about the pipeline.A senesable solution was found to alleviate their concerns.But it is not enough for the conservationist and the indians.

But Sadly the fact is if Trump walked into the reservation and offered to fill in the lake and build them a cassino, they would jump all over that! he would be their hero.
Tell me I am wrong and convince me.
By kebmo at 09,Nov,18 21:59 other posts of kebmo 
I live in Alberta where most of the Canadian oil comes from and we are pissed! We are landlocked and just got a smackdown for a pipeline west to the coast of BC now we have to deal with this.
The province of Alberta relies heavily on the revenues of oil. I view this and the pipeline west to the coast as setbacks. I hope they both get resolved.
The use of oil will continue for decades to come and it's in the interest of Canada and the US to use domestic products instead of lining the pockets of the Middle Eastern countries.
Pipelines are a great way to safely move a lot of product to market from where it's produced. It's just too bad that in order to build one the builder has to kiss every ass along the route.
By phart at 10,Nov,18 09:31 other posts of phart 
To a point I can see the logic in addressing major concerns,like a 8 foot diameter pipe going right past a church 10 feet away,yea,let's move it down the street aways.
Try not to take out alot of homes and what not.But sometimes a issue like this pipeline gets used as a wrench to throw into the gears of government.As in "Trump approved this,it has to be wrong". Which is niether here nor there as far as the jobs and income and stability it could create for both countrys.

By #562152 at 10,Nov,18 15:37
You are wrong. They know that if Trump built them a casino, it would be bankrupt in months

They could fix it. They don't want to spend millions going through a different route

By Scorpio69 at 08,Nov,18 19:33 other posts of Scorpio69 
To: TWOWARMTTS2 There you go again... Drawing your OWN conclusions, and saying things I NEVER once said.

STOP IT, PLEASE!

I'm not quite as conservative as you want to believe. I TOTALLY believe in the W.I.C. program, Food Stamp program for those in need, Unemployment Insurance, Disability (FOR REAL DISABLED PEOPLE!), and of course Social Security for our Elderly.

Food stamps and welfare checks shouldn't be lived on for the life of the person that keeps pumping out **** recklessly. GET A FUCKING JOB! Be more responsible!!

Now! How did you conclude that I don't believe in those cushions?

Lastly, to YOU and talk5s...

My Wife and I have monthly recurring donations to 6 organization's that we believe in. 2 outside this country. Can you two mouth's make the same claim? I would venture to say... NOT!
That's someone else's responsibility, right?
Also, I didn't disclose that for either of you's approval as I don't need it, nor want it. But, you both act as if I or any conservative, republican, white guy, just don't care about others. Well, neither of you really know me and I could honestly give a flying fuck as to whether you choose to believe that or not.

Just keep employing your bully tactics and see what it gets you. Trumpily Frumpily as one of you refer to him, will win the next election too. As this country is tired of these ridiculous stupid arguments. YOU think this past election was a clear sign of what?

I hope with every ounce of my being that the shitforbrains on the left, do everything in their power, to attempt to impeach this president, and continue the Russia collusion bullshit for the next two years. That will seal the deal for another four years. I'll pray they do that very thing for you guys, even cross my fingers for it. 🤞 🙏🙏

I concede he's brash, and could tone it down a lil. But, it's who he is.
By phart at 09,Nov,18 10:59 other posts of phart 
The trouble I have with the system is the fact if a person winds up on foodstamps and so forth and they make a effort to improve their lives and get a Pell Grant to go to college, they loose the food stamps because the Pell Grant is consided income.If the person getting the grant goes to work 20 hours a week, they can get BACK on food stamps.
Hell,if they was able to find a job, they wouldn't need the stamps or the grant,they would just go to work.!
I know all this 100% for fact as it happened to the xgirlfriend.

By #562152 at 10,Nov,18 06:37
If I was wrong, I'm sorry. My conclusion comes from your coments. But, you assume conclusions about me from my posts. I won't coment about you. Hopefully, no one else does either as you can only handle people who agree with you
By Scorpio69 at 10,Nov,18 13:21 other posts of Scorpio69 
Nah! I haven't assumed much about you, as you seem like a lovely person for the most part. See! I cannot take credit for this as it's NOT my words. But the words are SO true.

One of the biggest problems with our liberal friends, is that they know TOO much that isn't so. That being said I have only assumed your a lil misguided. Other than that, I enjoy a lil opposition.
By #562152 at 10,Nov,18 15:35
Well, you know it all so you know what isn't so. Us, lesser mortals, plod along with no clue on what's right

By phart at 08,Nov,18 10:17 other posts of phart 
sad when a dead guy is considered a better choice than the live 1!

By kebmo at 08,Nov,18 14:48 other posts of kebmo 
That's hilarious!! I saw the loser on the Jimmy Kimmel last night and she was funny.

By #562152 at 08,Nov,18 15:39
Will she be declared the winner anyway? The dead guy won't serve (I'm pretty sure about this)
By kebmo at 08,Nov,18 15:43 other posts of kebmo 
I'm not sure what happens now.
By #562152 at 08,Nov,18 15:56
I'm reminded of the film West Side Story. One song went "only in America,"
By kebmo at 09,Nov,18 02:14 other posts of kebmo 
"The assembly seat will be declared vacant, since the winner is dead, and the county commissioner will begin a process to fill the seat."

-New York Post
By #562152 at 09,Nov,18 10:08
By phart at 09,Nov,18 10:56 other posts of phart 
I guess when I kick the bucket I will run for President!
By #562152 at 09,Nov,18 12:01
Can I be your running mate?
By phart at 09,Nov,18 21:02 other posts of phart 

By Scorpio69 at 08,Nov,18 18:47 other posts of Scorpio69 
To: talk5s, I had NO desire to respond to your post for a couple reasons. Albeit, I consider myself to have a decent sense of humor, a number of your post are soooo incomprehensible due to you trying to be cute. I surmise your attempting to speak hick, hillbilly, redneck... I think! As I try reading your post it's more like... Jamaican, Ebonics, fortune teller, illiteracy? Not really sure what your attempting. Anyway, sorry if that bothered you. There was also NO response because there was nothing notable, I BELIEVE, worth commenting on. Sorry!

Now to your next post... Nicknames are cool I can handle Scorp. 🙂

I understand what your eluding to in your last post. It's a perfect world scenario that ONE country, the United States, cannot do now or ever!

I absolutely believe that MOST our (United States) resources be bound by OUR borders for OUR citizens. If you don't, that's YOUR opinion and you are entitled to it. AND I hold no grudge against you for that.

As I further interpret what your saying, you would like to see America as the Worlds helping hand, AND take care of every citizen in this country too, with all the free shit libs want and demand.
I may live in a tiny box but it's certainly not la la dreamland, filled with delusions of worldwide grandeur, where you or anyone else thinks this country can pay for everything. It's SO stupid I can't even believe I'm attempting to reason with you.

When major crisis strikes other countries the United States quite often steps up to lend a helping hand, with donations, aid, our military resources etc. There's also outside agencies that accept donations for those countries in need. That being said, you want more, huh?

FREE babysitting, FREE edumacation (just for you 😐 ) K - Doctorate, FREE phones, FREE transportation, FREE healthcare, FREE food stamps, FREE Welfare Checks, FREE housing, FREE internet, FREE clothes, Social Security, Disability, FREE contraception, FREE abortions (aka more contraception), and... Take care of the rest of the poor on this planet.

I can't be any CLEARER for you... YOUR DELUSIONAL!!

IF you think our country is soooo bad you outta consider another. I certainly would if I felt like you.

By talk5s at 06,Nov,18 14:00 other posts of talk5s 
Let's ALL try to imagine an 'Amuricah' under Trump, shall we? Liberals, Conservatives, Thinkers and non thinkers 1st, we must all realize 'THE Donald' does NOT care about YOU. How could ANYONE who puts a 'THE' in front of his name care about anyone EXCEPT himself? If you are too dumb to see this, STOP READING NOW...Under the 'donald' the US would have walls both physical and figurative around our entire country. Some of the figurative walls have started with his trade wars. Since he has NO knowledge of previous history, he does not realize lots of trade wars have resulted in ACTUAL wars. Look @ China and their military ambitions and what they have done in the South China Sea. Already dangerous, just needs some 'tinder' to erupt in outright war. If you don't know what is going on out there, never mind and STOP reading. This is above your head. ... A 'walled off' country was known as an 'Isolationist' country in the past, as was America in the years leading up to WWII. See where that kind of thinking got us? If you are too dim to see this or don't know about WWII, STOP reading now. Caus I am getting ready to piss you off even more! Country's with blind leaders, and I use that term EXTREMELY loosely when it comes to the current Airhead in Chief, find themselves in dire shit at some point. Either all out war or MAJOR economic destruction. Or BOTH. I know, look how 'great' it is now under Trumpily Frumpily!...But IS it? REALLY? Most of you are just relying on a bunch of government numbers. (They are not REAL. Simply there for the MARKET. Rigged also. Nuther story) and 'soundbites' of your choosing. Fox or the other 2...None of that is real EITHER! Some is MORE real, but it's ALL driven by money and as Charlie Sheen once said, 'WINNING'!...The Economy is like flying a Blimp. Every control input takes 30 seconds to have an actual effect on it's flight. Two years in Economical terms, is nothing...Slashing taxes and the immediate good result is like a premature orgasm. Feels GREAT when it happens, but after that glow wears off...it SUCKS! And the deficit GROWS!
By Scorpio69 at 06,Nov,18 15:33 other posts of Scorpio69 
🤔 Hmmmmmm...

No imagination necessary!!

We ARE in an "Amuricah under Trump".

Before I go any further. I would just like to say... That I personally am very happy that you emerged from the coma you were in. It frequently disturbs me when people are in comas and their family's are quite often forced or inclined to pull the plug. 😥 That being said, welcome back! Good luck with your recovery. 😘

p.s. Amuricah is actually spelled - America

As for the rest of what you said... The proof is in the pudding! More money on my AND my wife's paychecks (less taxes), our health insurance went back to near what we use to pay (NOT tripled like it was during Obama's administration), job boards are filled with jobs, we both got raises from our respective companies.

Yeah! He's REALLY awful. He even gave the system leeches a raise. I know because I know at least 18 people sucking off the "Oh! I'm so disabled" teet!

HE EVEN GAVE THEM A RAISE!! Yeah! Once again. He's just awful!

Crap! I almost forgot...

The deficit! Your joking right?

Obama added MORE to the deficit than EVERY other President before him, COMBINED! That's factual!

Are you sure your "liberal"?

I only ask because most libs are... Throw caution to the wind, let everyone and their brothers and sisters into the country, give everyone FREE healthcare, FREE education from K thru Doctorate, FREE checks to all that just simply dont feel like working and earning theirs, FREE housing for those that just don't feel like working, FREE phones to ALL citizens, FREE Bus passes or transportation of your choice, YES, even a Free Car, FREE food stamps for ALL cause everyones gotta eat, unno. I could go on more, but I would think you would get the point by now. SO! Anyway, after ALLLLLLL those freebies, where is the deficit going? Down?

Damn! I didn't even mention our military. I guess they can all just quit. See what happens to our country, then.

WHERE'S ALL THE FUCKIN MONEY FOR ALL THOSE FREEBIES COMING FROM? How difficult is it to understand the scope of what libs want?
By phart at 06,Nov,18 22:29 other posts of phart 
You are talking to a tree stump.Most liberals do not want to hear the truth.Nor do most of them want to understand even if they were capable.
They like meyhem and saddness and riots and fights and so forth and will whine about anything to have a excuse to riot.
America is better with Trump.
I found some stuff awhile ago ,it was the "hope and change".The first 2 years of obama and it was awful to read how high gas went and how high the unemployment rate went.But it made no matter to the liberals. Facts don't affect their conscience.I often wonder if they have 1.
IF they did,they would not WANT TO BUM off anyone.They would want a job that Trump is trying to bring back to the US.
By talk5s at 07,Nov,18 14:45 other posts of talk5s 
Nicely said, Scorpio!!! Apparently, from YOUR viewpoint, we are BOTH in comas! Kudos to you for seeing just the short term! While I see the LONG term! Sorry to state in such a 'Cockian' fashion. BTW. You did NOT really make sense in your statements. Which I READ, unlike you for mine. For instance, the deficit IS bigger under dumbass. NOT that is different from most other Prez's. It's JUST that 'HE' (I say that so you worshippers kin 'unnerstan') LIES about it or totally IGNORES it. All that FREE stuff you allude to...AIN'T NOT DIFFERENT THAN forever! NOTHING changes in this country. Or ANY other. EVER!...At least in the SHORT times spans of our individual lives. The status quo stays the same...it's just the coverage, or propaganda, that changes. You have fallen for what you perceive as the 'truth' and I have for what I see as the truth.Which is ALL propaganda is just...LIES!. The truth is NOT in what you see daily...but what you actually FEEL...Do you actually FEEL anything anymore, Scorpio? Or are you JUST what you see and hear?... Please, wake up. News no MATTER where you hear or see it...is just MONEY.

By talk5s at 07,Nov,18 14:59 other posts of talk5s 
Hi Phart! I resemeble that!!! I ain't jis da ordinNERY tree stump! I kin tink. I kin seeeee...N I seez what ya n Scorpio don't seez! Ya both be blind as newborn 'chillen'...I does aktually like ya Phart! Really. We be da same generateeeeown! But one of us be blind, n one of us be FULL of future sight... None of us will know for some time...but I am willing to bet both you and Scorpio, I like him too in his youthful beliefs, will one day think...'Jeez Looeezzz! That dumb asshole Talk5s was RIGHT!'.

By Scorpio69 at 07,Nov,18 15:09 other posts of Scorpio69 
Well phart!

You just never know when you may get through to someone. Causing them to have their own personal "ahhh ha!" moment.

That's what happened to me.

I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I registered as a Democrat way back when. I was told that's what our family was. Because, the Democrats are for the "poor people". Considering how sweet and caring my people were, I cannot imagine that the Democrat party of today is the same one of their time.

Honestly... I think the party was hijacked somewhere along the line and mostly infiltrated with the most ignorant pukes to draw breath.

That being said, somewhere around the Bill Clinton year's (whom I voted for), I had my "ahhh ha!" moment, an epiphany of sorts.

As a Father of 7 who worked very hard to take care of mine, without the assistance of my Government. I am very thankful for that awakening, and haven't looked back since.

Here's to hoping to breach the fog that another lives in.
By phart at 07,Nov,18 17:44 other posts of phart 
Don't be embarussed for registering as a Democrat.Years ago it was NOT the party it is today.

I typicaly vote Republican. I have voted for a couple democrats for local postions over the years because I felt they were doing a good job.
I registered to vote as a Independent so I could help Bush jr get in the second term.I felt he handled getting the bastards that flew into our towers very well.But sadly, things did not go well that second term.It was almost like he or his family had been threatened or something serious and it all fell apart. Obummer gave the order to take out Bin Laden and with all the frufru you would have thought he actually popped a cap in Binladen himself.
Which I still think Binladen is alive and well somewhere.
No that is not a Elvis like "dream" it is a logical conclussion because his $ister already lives in New York and Bin Laden, if dealt with in the right way, would be a valuable asset to prevent further attacks.

The democrat party was once a great party of people that wanted the working man to be properly represented and the Republicans were the "rich greedy bastard crooks" of the world.

So older democrats still remember that old republican reputation. Younger people are confused because the democrat party has changed so much.
It no longer seems to be for the working man.It seems to be more for the lazy bum.

The republicans have took on the role of representing the working class now because without the working man, they don't make profits,they don't get rich.

And frankly Some of us just have to choose from the lesser of the 2 evils because the system does not really allocate any time or coverage to a 3rd party. Which we need so bad.
What doesn't help is when there is a 3rd party guy, he is usually a nutcase so far off in the back 40 he is not even close to left or right feild.No one can relate to them. that does not help set the stage for folks to want a 3rd party running.
By talk5s at 08,Nov,18 14:41 other posts of talk5s 
Hi Scorp! Hi Phar! Pardon the nicknames. Here is TalK! Despite you both ignoring my posts in reply COMPLETELY I am not offended...Having ALREADY stated in terms likely too polite and nice for you to understand in any actual DEPTH I will state this as simply as I can. You are BOTH in a little TINY box called 'Muricah' (Scorpio) with it's outright hoodwinking of people that really want to be good 'Americans'. The kind of 'Americans' that saved the World 70 years ago in WWII. 'Muricahns' cain't do dat no mo as they be so blind to anything beyond this country's politics. Which END at our borders! If you had real foresight, you could both see our entire planet and our combined dangerous PLIGHT living on such a TINY ball in an infinite (who knows?) Universe...of which we know so little...I can't state it any plainer. 'America' is less than 3% of the total land mass on Earth. Around 5% of the total 'humanoid'(7.3 BILLION unthinking and uneducated SCARED SHITLESS and starving bipeds) population. Consumes 25% of the produce and food!!! We also feed a LARGE part of the population that would be DEAD without us...Yeah, I can understand your feeling of entitlement. Have felt it myself because I have always loved 'AMERICA'. I have NO respect for 'Muricah' as it has gradually become. In 2 years under dimwit trumpity dumpity, it has plumbed the depths of a country that no longer cares about it's citizens or it's place on this Planet. I won't go on. You won't read it anyway. Even IF you do, it will not be with an open mind. Just as you accused me of not having...Say something that will open mine and change it to your viewpoint, besides blind rage. I will listen if you do...I have wondered what if (?) lots of times. What if all I know is JUST media driven? Propaganda just as it has been used thru the EONS of human existence to create 'followers' (are you one Scorpio? You Phart?...ME???) for the powers that be. Our beliefs simply the result of the 24 hour news (money/viewer driven and NOT just the truth) driven into our brains at ALL hours of EVERY day. It comes down to who can read between the lines, see the total picture...AND THINK FOR THEMSELVES. I know you both think you do, just as I do...So, have a HAPPY journey down your chosen paths...History is the only thing that will tell which of us had any foresight. And that takes TIME to turn into hindsight...the ONLY truth.

By #562152 at 08,Nov,18 15:49
Scorpio you should be given a medal. Seven **** and still have energy to spout nonsense.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

It always amazes me. The guy that is able to make it without a helping hand, is always the one that resents others getting help. Why are you so mean, so fast to deny others help. I bet you call yourself a Christian yet you don't know the meaning of "help thy neighbor"

By #562152 at 08,Nov,18 15:46
The fucking money comes from taxes. Many people don't give a shit about the other people, or the shape of our infrastructure. Those freeloaders should not get any help. If you loose your job you should not get unemployment insurance and if you don't have money to eat, you should have the decency to go starve were we don't have to see you
By kebmo at 08,Nov,18 16:19 other posts of kebmo 
TWM, "you should have the decency to go starve were we don't have to see you"

By kebmo at 07,Nov,18 06:57 other posts of kebmo 
Congratulations American voters!! First of all for showing up and making this an amazing turnout but more importantly for electing women, Muslims, Black people, Indigenous Americans, Hispanics and gays. Very progressive!
By phart at 07,Nov,18 09:43 other posts of phart 
Notice it was Michigan,way up north!
The Muslim was supported by none other than the Democratic Socialists of America.Does that really sound like a good idea to have our countrys enemys inside our government? How can we protect our country when they have infiltrated it's government? Gee thanks Michigan,your jobs as in the automotive industry have left you out of work,now you will be left without a peaceful country.
The women,as a whole does not bother me that much if they are conservitive educated women.But the muslim seems more like a trophy position for the dems moreso than a real asset.
By JustWill at 07,Nov,18 12:21 other posts of JustWill 
Congratulations!
You were able to combine racism, misogyny, xenophobia,religious intolerance, and paranoia all in one short post.
Well done!
By phart at 07,Nov,18 14:07 other posts of phart 
I am sorry my bad!,I forgot it was Buddist Monks that flew planes into our twin towers.

Quite honestly, I know what I said sounds brash,and is actually a slight stretch of how I feel. I know not all muslims are evil.But it is very difficult to forget 9-11 for alot of folks.That serious of a tragdy tends to stick in your mind.Hopefully she will do good for her state.The rest of the country knows that state needs help from somewhere.Bad water,no work,crime out the wazzoo.

And you know as well as anyone, the Dems are showing off their trophies as we speak."LOOKEE here,we got a Muslim in offfice,lookee here,we got a woman in office." And so on.Actually they are using those folks like tools to divide and conquer. They know folks are in disagreement and that makes for good media coverage and opertunitys to protest and riot. And don't we know there is nothing like 20 bus loads of rioters to boost a local economy!

1 of those words I am going to have to google to know what it means.Damn it man! you are educating me!
By JustWill at 07,Nov,18 16:02 other posts of JustWill 
xenophobia:
noun

intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries.

I know, the Democrats should be ashamed that they got a more diverse representation of America elected instead of a bunch of old, white rich guys.

While we're on the subject, a white guy shot-up Las Vegas. Does that mean all white guys have to be feared?

By #562152 at 07,Nov,18 16:11
It was Japanese pilots that attacked Pearl Harbor on Dec 7,1941. I'm reminded of this as I sit in my Toyota.
By phart at 07,Nov,18 17:20 other posts of phart 
Being you had family in the military,that does strike me as a bit odd for you to be driving a Toyota.

misogyny is the 1 I gota google later.
By #562152 at 07,Nov,18 19:41
That's my point. Think about
By phart at 08,Nov,18 07:52 other posts of phart 
I have,I am still stumped.If a country tried to invade mine and was shooting at my family,I sure don't know that I could turn around and be a loyal fan of their stuff.

By JustWill at 07,Nov,18 22:27 other posts of JustWill 
misogyny:
noun
dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

By kebmo at 07,Nov,18 16:22 other posts of kebmo 
Phart here's a tidbit of trivia for you. Calgary is Canada's fourth largest city (1.2M) and we are about 60% white. Our mayor was elected in 2010, re-elected in 2013 and re-elected yet again in 2017.
His name? Naheed Nenshi. His religion? Practicing Muslim. Do we give a flying fuck? No because he's a great mayor.
This may sound outrageous to you but all Muslims are NOT out to get you. Most of them are fine people who want to live in peace and better their communities.
60% white and we elect a Muslim mayor THREE times!!! Crazy eh?

--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

BTW you don't appear to know that there were TWO Muslim women elected yesterday. One in Michigan and one in Minnesota. Two states bordering Canada starting with the letter M. Coincidence? Watch out in 2020 Montana and Maine!!
By Scorpio69 at 07,Nov,18 16:39 other posts of Scorpio69 
Your Prime Minister though... Hubba hubba

By #562152 at 08,Nov,18 08:00

By leopoldij at 07,Nov,18 19:23 other posts of leopoldij 
Trump threatened to adopt a “warlike posture” and retaliate if they use their newfound power to investigate his financial and political dealings.

Imagine the audacity of the democrats! To want to investigate the president's dealings! How stupid! This president is above the law!

By kebmo at 07,Nov,18 03:45 other posts of kebmo 
Well I think that went rather well. The babysitters have arrived.
By JustWill at 07,Nov,18 12:17 other posts of JustWill 
Let the spankings begin!

By Scorpio69 at 02,Nov,18 13:51 other posts of Scorpio69 
There's so much pure unadulterated bullshit, anger, and idiocy in this thread. I don't even know where to begin... Someday! If the mood strikes me (which will probably be NEVER). I may indulge myself, and attempt to explain the definition of "liberalism". For now, I simply don't have the strength. As arguing with a "liberal" is like arguing with someone with attention deficit disorder. Don't like what I've said... Go suck a dick! 😉
By JustWill at 02,Nov,18 16:40 other posts of JustWill 
For the record, I'm okay with sucking a dick no matter how you define "liberalism".
By Scorpio69 at 04,Nov,18 12:22 other posts of Scorpio69 
This is EXACTLY why you are loved by many... 😘
By JustWill at 04,Nov,18 17:30 other posts of JustWill 
"Loved" is kind of a strong word. I've always viewed it more like "Fondly tolerated".

By kebmo at 03,Nov,18 00:18 other posts of kebmo 
Scorpio, that's why I started it in it's own thread. It's not for everyone. You can choose to open it or not. There is no middle of the road with Trump. It's a love or **** situation but if you open this thread, that's what you'll find, love or ****.
--------------------------------------- added after 38 hours

ha.te
By Scorpio69 at 04,Nov,18 12:23 other posts of Scorpio69 
I get that Kebmo, and thanks for doing so.

By #562152 at 03,Nov,18 09:42
Scorpio69,,whether there is or there isn't bs,anger,idiocy in this thread, at least we have the balls to state our views. I find it amusing that you can come and imply you have the definition for a liberal but you don't have the balls to describe yourself and give valid reasons why we should emulate your way of thinking. You may feel that arguing with us is like arguing with someone who has attention defecit disorder. We have similar problems. Arguing with your type is like dealing with a toddler who wants a toy and can't have it
By Scorpio69 at 04,Nov,18 12:32 other posts of Scorpio69 
Feisty old broad huh? Well... You got the right one this time. 😉 My lack of explaining, certainly didn't have anything to do with my balls, it was strength as aforementioned. SEE! YOU read into what I said, what YOU wanted to see. Put your bifocals on and GET IT RIGHT, ok? As for acting like a toddler who can't have a toy. Well... I was an ONLY c.h.i.l.d. so I may somewhat fit that description. Alas, I will say this, FACTS Trump BULLSHIT any day of the week. Good luck kool aid drinker. I would have thought by now at YOUR age you would have grown up. My BAD for assuming such.
By #562152 at 04,Nov,18 14:55
You can call me an old broad and take offense when I suggest getting a set and explaining yourself? Ok. At least tell us why it’s so hard for you to explain liberalism and why you think it’s a bad thing
By Scorpio69 at 05,Nov,18 04:08 other posts of Scorpio69 
Heya TWOWARM... I took NO offense to what you said. As for the "old broad" comment, lighten up! It was akin to a lil poke in the ribs as we are not that far apart in age. 😉 All in due time I will explain. I promise! 🤚

By phart at 04,Nov,18 14:56 other posts of phart 
I happen to like Grape Koolaid.
I was a only chi1d myself and I won't get into it but if I was raised today I would have been taken away and put in foster care while my mother sat in prison.
But I decided when she did leave home and left me to learn on my own how to take care of myself and so on that I would pay attention to others actions and the results and learn from it.Someone wrote that is what a wise man would do. My knowledge and opionions are derived from watching the news, talking with real people out there in the real world that try to run bussiness's and raise familys.And from a college education.Although I don't write like. Biggest waste of those years of my life.I could have had several more years towards retirement to show for that time from a decent county or state job.
For example. Before Trump the unempolyment rate around here was very high. Construction workers were loosing homes and struggling. Now, you never see them at home,always working. New vehicals in the yards, kids in college, life is better for them. Leadership that understands bussiness can help folks get back to work. Logical.
Watching these bafoons like the 1 running for gov in Florida while under investigation by the FBI btw, makes me sick.I know there are alot of democrats in that state.But they can't all be dumb enough to vote for that dumbass.And his color aint got a damn thing to do with his abilty to run a state.It is his ethics that are on tv -Fox news if you take a moment and watch, that are a problem.
By Scorpio69 at 05,Nov,18 04:25 other posts of Scorpio69 
Hey phart, next time try a splash of vodka in your grape kool aid 😉 Yum! 😋 I do primarily watch fox news, but! I occasionally watch HLN and CNN until I can no longer tolerate their bashing. However, most my opinions and beliefs are self formed, and I take pride in that. It's what makes me, ME!

By #562152 at 04,Nov,18 15:00
When Obama was president conservatives ripped him a new one. The Rush Limbaugh’s of the day, and every right wing conservative accused him of being a chimp with stupid ideas. Now, we are the “fake news” because we criticize Trump.
--------------------------------------- added after 73 seconds

And what exactly is he doing or done that makes people like you kiss his ass like he was a savior?
By Scorpio69 at 05,Nov,18 04:50 other posts of Scorpio69 
I think you are directing this at phart, but I would like to comment.

Obama seemed like a cool guy, great dad, and a decent husband. No question in my mind about that. It was his radical ideas that I, personally, did NOT subscribe to. That being said... Guess what! I was INFURIATED when people actually made it across the lawn to the door of the White House. He was at the time, THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! My President (not my choice or my pick) nevertheless My President!! He was leading the best country, in MY opinion, in the ENTIRE world. And as such, should be protected the VERY best from any and all lunatics no matter from what walk of life they are from. Do you understand that? Outraged! Speaking against his views is one thing, and certainly don't rise to "bashing him".

Does this President AT MINIMUM! Get the same MINIMUM respect? Whether you OR anybody else in the United Staes likes him or not. He's our President! I don't necessarily agree with everything he says, as I didn't necessarily disagree with everything Obama said. But I bet you by God, you can't cite ONE instance calling for Obama's death. At least from anyone of any importance. Can you?

Disagree with his ideas, stay strong to your convictions, all you like. Make any and every attempt you can to change the guy's mind. Calling him vile names and for his death is a lil overboard and frankly despicable and abhorrent!

OH! Almost forgot to address 2 other of your remarks.

This is just ONE example, the most recent that I personally observed. That I'm recalling at this very moment for the sake of discussion. "Fake News" Yeah, you gotdamn betcha! When he says he's a "nationalist" and one of the idiot channels remarks that he stated OR eluded to... "WHITE NATIONALIST" WTF else can you make of that, other than... "FAKE NEWS"? Any SANE individual should be able to see why it's called "fake news". Why twist his words at all? Does that make sense to you? Why twist it? Just report what he said WITHOUT the friggin spin, conjecture, or personal opinion, conspiracy theory, etc. It's IDIOTIC! Hearing that how many actually believe now that he did say white nationalist? That is why, to answer that remark.

Lastly... I can only speak for me. I'm not, nor have I ever kissed anyones ass, nor our President, for any reason whatsoever. The man has made many changes for the positive, in my opinion and should be applauded for such. Nothing more nothing less. Unemployment lowest in like 50 years, people are making more money, getting raises, our healthcare costs actually went down and that's BIG when you have many k.i.d.s. like I do. He cares about OUR country! That is what's MOST important. For example... I care to a certain degree about my neighbors and their c.h.i.l.d.r.e.n, but to my or my family's peril... HELL NO! Who would? You? Would you care more about your neighbors family than your own? Using that analogy, he wants OUR country to be even better and stronger than any other in the world. But, he's such an asshole and bigot, right? Funny! For being such a racist, all the other races (non whites) in this country are sure benefitting from his choices.
By kebmo at 05,Nov,18 05:03 other posts of kebmo 
Scorpio, I bet heads rolled for the breaches of security at the White House. Big heads.
By Scorpio69 at 05,Nov,18 05:25 other posts of Scorpio69 
I hope they did! It actually happened a couple times if you remember? I was in D.C. when a man with a gun got near the white house. He got what he deserved, they shot and killed him. I never wanted to see a hair on Obama's head harmed. As he was OUR leader. Trump doesn't even get that modicum of respect. Anyone with that much hatred in their heart for another human being, to call for his death and many of the other vile garbage they say directly about him or his family, should be ashamed. You can disagree all day long without making it personal. It's sickening! BTW... You guys Leader 😁😁😁 He's kinda cute though 😉
By JustWill at 05,Nov,18 12:20 other posts of JustWill 
Scorpio, I don't want him dead, but he IS one of the most repulsive human beings in existence. (He's kind of like Paris Hilton in a suit.) The guy has no class. This is not a conclusion I arrived at just recently...that's been my view on Trump since as far back as I can remember.
I hear a lot of people complaining about Trump-bashing, but they all tend to overlook the fact that he is actually the Basher in Chief.
The President sets the tone, and the tone these days is pretty crappy...

By #562152 at 05,Nov,18 12:02
Scorpio69, the president is the president and the office demands respect. No argument with that. What you forget is that many of his accomplishments were started by the previous administration. You know whom I mean. The one refered by Mr Trump’s base as the chimp? Along with his wife? As far as other races benefiting, his demeanor and actions have set back race relations 50 yrs. I will give you that we,as a country, buy too many foreign made products. But, no one was complaining when the unions got lug nut installers $25 an hour contract at Ford. And similar in other industries so our manufacturers left for China and other countries. There’s been as many Republican presidents as democrats yet no one stopped the exodus of these manufacturers. Now, Mr Trump wants to fix it with tariffs. Poor idea. Tariffs don’t work. And lastly, we’ve always been the land of milk and honey. Where does he get off saying we need to make this country great again? When did we stopped being number one? Maybe he meant “not great for him and his rich cronies?”
By kebmo at 05,Nov,18 19:24 other posts of kebmo 
TWM and Phart, I STRONGLY disagree with your statements that the President and their office demand respect. Demand? Respect is earned and it is the opinion of myself and a millions of others that Mr. Trump is not a respectable person. He represents the Office of the President so by default the Office does not have the respect of millions of people either...for now.
By #562152 at 05,Nov,18 20:40
I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear. The office of the presidency demands and should get respect. Case in point, you do not address president Trump as Mr Asshole. The man on the other hand is and often described as an asshole.

By phart at 05,Nov,18 18:55 other posts of phart 
There is no clear black and white answer to alot of the questions ask here and else where.
But let me ask a question that I know will have different answers but it might help you think.
How many of you would fill the postion of President and take all the bullshit Trump has and still keep trying to fullfill the promises you made to the people that put you in office? Not many I bet. Most would either chicken out or cry "everybody hates me".
Trump has been given the least amount of respect by the media and folks that disagree with him than any other prez in our nations recent history. Obama got more respect that Trump.Bill Clinton was getting blow jobs from interns before meeting with important leaders from other countrys and he still gets respect.
I think Trump gets less respect because he does not hold back on how he feels and he has succeeded in life. Most folks that don't like him will give a long list of reasons, but deep down it is simple.They are jealous of his successe's.
I don't kiss Trumps ass. I just feel like he is trying to do what he promised us and is fighting a long hard fight while doing it.
I disagree with the parties view on net neurality and the E 15 gas crap but hell, we would be blown to hell by Rocket man by now if HIllary had got in.
By #562152 at 05,Nov,18 20:47
All presidents have their agenda and people that support him and people that don't. The rough way he pushes his ideas is one reason he gets little respect. He acts like a king instead as a president

By kebmo at 27,Oct,18 03:56 other posts of kebmo 
Gee I really hope that the 7,000 people from Honduras don't get into the US as refugees. I really don't think that the US could handle a population increase of 0.000021492%. That would be the same as 700 people coming to Canada.
By phart at 27,Oct,18 10:24 other posts of phart 
last count I heard was 14000.That included the MS13 members along for the trip. and honestly, no ,our systems are not designed to handle so many people.Each county has x amount of money and it is meant for the citizens of that county. not every other countrys rejects. WHy don't those people stand up and fight or why doesn't someone go down there and elimate the threat they claim to run from?
By kebmo at 27,Oct,18 14:04 other posts of kebmo 
You are making the same claims that some Canadians made before we welcomed 25,000 Syrians in 2015/16. "There are bad guys amongst them". Well we accepted them and they haven't overrun our country...yet.
I think the US should be more concerned about Americans killing Americans, not refugees. You know, like the terrorist that was arrested yesterday. American born Florida resident.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes
….and in Pittsburgh today. Robert Bowers was arrested for the slaughter of eight people in a place of worship.

Americans killing, or trying to kill, Americans.
By JustWill at 27,Oct,18 16:16 other posts of JustWill 
Any moment, some Trumpian nimrod will declare this, too, as a liberal plot to discredit Trump.

While we are on the subject of the Fucktard in Chief:
Trump actually said that the shootings in Pittsburgh have nothing to do with "Merica's gun laws and that, if an armed guard had been present at the synagogue, the deaths could have been prevented.
By phart at 27,Oct,18 16:37 other posts of phart 
Trump is correct a armed guard may have prevented that tragedy.
Just last week while eating breakfast there was about 10 people at a near by long table discussing church safety.Turns out the sheriff's department is coordinating efforts with church deacons to TRAIN church members how to carry,and use a firearm in a hostile situation.Yep,the very thing that threatens the members,is sadly the only tool that protect them. Unless you all want to stand out side with some Wasp spray maby?

I am starting to think perhaps we need to open a safe trail north thru the US to Canada and let those Hondurans go leach off your governments programs.Hell,some of the immigrants already here might join them and we would be rid of them! Instead of 14,000 you all might get a bonus crowd of 50,000?
Once leached dry,you all might see things different.
The Horn Of Plenty does have a bottom.
Kembo,I am glad you did add the word "YET" to your statement. At least I can rest assured knowing that YOU know the possibility is there for problems later.
I have a friend that lives about 3 hours away by interstate hwy. I went to visit shortly after 9-11 and we were out in the back yard. I saw yellow tape around a house up the hill. I ask why? He said 1 of the pilots of the crashed planes had came to the US and married a really fat,as in 350 pound woman,that lived there a couple years before.Police had it roped off for investigation. He said a week before he had spoke to the guy.Never had any problems or police calls. Just a average neighbor.Until that day.
It can and will sneak up on you.
By kebmo at 28,Oct,18 00:39 other posts of kebmo 
Maybe if the US tweeked the Second Amendment so there weren't so many guns in the US, Americans would stop being slaughtered by other Americans. Phart, Americans are the people you need to fear, not immigrants. I know you have stories about immigrants killing Americans but for every one of those, there are probably 100 about Americans killing each other.
Who slaughters chiidren in your schools? Americans. Who slaughtered people in multiple places of worship in the last five years? Americans.
Places of worship and schools shouldn't have to have armed guards, people shouldn't be shooting the people that are inside such places.
This DOES NOT happen in Canada on such a horrifying scale because we are not a country full of guns.
Listen closely Phart. AMERICANS ARE KILLING AMERICANS!!!
By phart at 28,Oct,18 10:02 other posts of phart 
Yes I know that the school killers are American citizens ok?
I think the main point you are missing is there is a bottom to the barrel of goodies the immigrants are coming her for,.
You have better sense than to think money grows on trees and grocerys come from out of the sky .

By JustWill at 28,Oct,18 16:55 other posts of JustWill 
Here in 'Merica, we love our guns more than we love our ch1ldren...
By phart at 28,Oct,18 23:17 other posts of phart 
You might love your guns more than your kids,but most love their kids more.That is why they have guns to defend them! DUH
don't put no "we" shit in there. We are not all Kooks!

if you do some googling you find little known stories all over of guns preventing a killing or whatever.But the media seldom covers those storys because it does not fit their agenda.
By JustWill at 29,Oct,18 09:31 other posts of JustWill 
Anyone who believes that the solution to gun vi0lence is to require armed guards at churches and schools, rather than to do something about how easy it is for the crazies to get their hands on a gun, is--most definitely--a "kook".
What other "civilized" country deals with this issue in that fashion?
By phart at 29,Oct,18 19:38 other posts of phart 
It would take decades to get all the guns gathered.What are we to do,just let the killing continue until people are taught to value life and liberty and quit killing each other with guns,knives and rocks?

By talk5s at 29,Oct,18 14:13 other posts of talk5s 
That's 'Muricah', Will. Gots ta says it jis lak one of dem suthernrs ta git it's FULL meanin'.
By phart at 29,Oct,18 19:40 other posts of phart 
And you don't have to talk redneck to us.We can read.We are not perfect,but we can read the constituion that says we can have guns to protect ourselves

By phart at 03,Nov,18 20:02 other posts of phart 
Lets put this in a differnt perspective.
Let's say a 1000 il1egal immigrants come to your town. They bring nothing but babies and empty stomachs.
Each day they walk around and take a can of soup from your cabinet,a coke from the fridge and the morning paper. They do this every day and leave nothing good in return. Is this ok with you?
Your k1d is sick and needs to go to the doctor.To pay his bill you have to let the phone company cut your phone off for a week until the next check comes. Mean while,a immigrant walks in,gets the care needed,and walks out talking on their free phone from your government. Is that ok with you?
You loose your job,and have been looking for 3 weeks. You see a ad in the paper and respond,only to find 1 of those imigrants has taken the job. Meanwhile you get a foreclosure notice in the mail.Is this ok with you?
I could go on, but I am trying to get you folks to look at this immigration thing from a different perspective than the "horn of plenty is full bring your many" attitude.
THis is 2018, not 1940. Things just can't work that way any more.

By admin at 29,Oct,18 07:00 other posts of admin 
You are missing the point. Mexico and Honduras made a packt 5 or more years ago that Mexico allows Honduras il1egal migrants to move freely through its territory as long as they do not intend to stay in Mexico but going to enter USA il1egally. Really, I'm not joking, it was on the news and it was official.

So it's not about 7000 people, it's about closing the channel through which constant flow of il1egal migrants is being siphoned into USA.
By talk5s at 29,Oct,18 14:26 other posts of talk5s 
How about 'give us you poor, give us your hungry', etc.?...I know. That was way back when...things were different. Got ya, Admin. Things ARE different now. So 'Muricah' kin fergit what made it AMERICA...
By admin at 29,Oct,18 14:54 other posts of admin 
100 years ago and before people moved to USA looking for opportunities to just work (and I do not mean employment). Now they move for employment, benefits and welfare. Do you understand the difference?

Also, I'm against all borders and citizenships at all. It was not me who made a welfare state out of USA. I'm only stating the obvious - if you open borders to USA, in half of a year you all will be living like in India.

And by the way, I'm not a resident of USA. I would be glad if I could come there without a visa. It's cheaper to fly via USA into many directions, but it requires a visa. And I'm not talking 10% cheaper, sometimes it's 3 times cheaper.
By talk5s at 29,Oct,18 15:24 other posts of talk5s 
And you are adding the evidence of what I stated in an earlier post on this page. Look further and you will see I stated human population is the real problem. I do understand the difference. So, please don't condescend to me. I ain't no country bumpkin jis fell of da hay wagon. I have lived outside the US for many years...Likely you and I see an ideal planet Earth...undivided by borders and race. Simply one planet, with ONE race...of humans that can see there are no differences in any of us. Except for countries and governments and what all racists see...skin color.

BTW...My grandparents left Germany in 1923. Because they ALREADY saw what was coming. Talk about foresight. I wish I had theirs...But sadly, there is no escape anymore to a country that welcomes all...
By admin at 29,Oct,18 17:23 other posts of admin 
I'm not condescending, I just don't have a good feel of what I say in other languages. Honestly, I'm not even always good with my native language, I'm slightly autistic.

By kebmo at 29,Oct,18 15:50 other posts of kebmo 
talk5s, Give us your poor , give us your hungry as long as they're white.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

...and Christian.
By JustWill at 29,Oct,18 16:09 other posts of JustWill 
You know, if these mass shooters started attacking yacht clubs and country clubs instead of schools and churches, you wouldn't be able to swing a dead cat without hitting a bunch of new gun regulations...
By kebmo at 29,Oct,18 16:17 other posts of kebmo 
JustWill, ain't that the truth?!
By phart at 29,Oct,18 19:21 other posts of phart 
Talk about KOOKS, I reckon you all are sitting around with your Wasp spray and 9-11 on speed dial right? When seconds count, the cops are minutes away!
When it was written,"give us your hungry and poor", that was in a time when people were still willing to WORK for what they recieved.it was a attitude along the lines of John F Kennedys speach, "Ask not what your country can do you,but what you can for your country".BY the way,he was a democrat and said that! PRoves at 1 time the Democrat party had some level of inteligence. Damn shame it is shot to hell now.
Immigrants built this country with their bare hands,along with slaves. This shit going on now is equal to spitting on thier graves. Those folks worked for what they got.They were not able bodied,lazy ass people just wanting to ride the gravey train.BYw the way,My heritage is mostly German and Cherekee. None of my family was wealthy and I was the first to go to a college,even though it was only a 2 year degreee. Most never graduated.Couldn't ,they were busy working the fields and welding to put the food on the table.
They didn't come over here and expect the citizens to keep them up .
By JustWill at 29,Oct,18 22:34 other posts of JustWill 
It must be so horrible living every day in constant fear and paranoia...
By phart at 30,Oct,18 11:03 other posts of phart 
When you take your own safety seriously,and you keep your nose clean,as in stay out of dangerous neighborhoods and so forth, there is no need for fear or paranoia. You feel safe because you yourself take responsibility.
There lies the problem. You folks don't want to be responsible for yourselves.you want to be pampered and protected like chicks under the mother hens wings.That attitude is part of the reason why alot of these country's with gun control "mind control" didn't make it to the moon and so forth.We take chances,but we also take responsibility.

By phart at 30,Oct,18 11:24 other posts of phart 
Well,i just read that 5200 troops are headed to the border for "support roles" and to build tents to put the migrants in.Oh boy,so we are going to be feeding the bums after all.BUILD THE DAMN WALL!
China built a wall over 2000 years ago and it worked.Without all the red tape!
By kebmo at 04,Nov,18 00:32 other posts of kebmo 
Where is that wall anyway? It should be built by now.
By phart at 05,Nov,18 18:59 other posts of phart 
To many Rhino's in the way. Rhino as in "republican in name only."
People of his own party won't help him get the job done.
Funny thing though,I just saw today on this damn #$(#*$ "smart" phone screen that Obama was stumping for a senetor that SUPPORTS the wall! HUM!
I dispise this new "smart" phone. It has something on it called "newsroom" It is more like "Trumpbash2018" channel. I will be asking about how to get rid it when I go pay my bill next week.

By #562152 at 05,Nov,18 12:07
I agree with you Kebmo. No country can handle so many toilet attendants and tomato pickers. And all the diseases they carry but don’t make them sick could devastate the Southwest. All the coyotes and prairie rats could disappear

By kebmo at 30,Oct,18 16:45 other posts of kebmo 
Oh my God the US is being invaded! Not from their arch enemy to the north, Canada but by 7,000 homeless, unarmed men, women and ch1ldren walking thousands of miles to take over!!
Grab y'er guns Ma 'n Pa they're a comin'!!

End sarcasm
By JustWill at 30,Oct,18 16:49 other posts of JustWill 
Some of those so-called "ch1ldren" are actually Middle-Easterners and terrorists in disguise.
But, never fear! Trump will just lock them all in wire cages like he did with the last batch...
By phart at 31,Oct,18 10:11 other posts of phart 
I am thinking trying to sort out the legit asylum seekers from the evil folks would be like separating fly shit from black pepper.Very difficult.I hope no one gets hurt,but I do wish folks would fix their problems at home instead of bringing them here.
Think of it as your Broth@r-in-law and **** coming to live with you and them not having a job and also having marital problems and 3 screaming babies.

By #562152 at 01,Nov,18 13:34
the US conservative movement has almost entirely divorced itself from mainstream institutions, norms, and standards, developing its own media, think tanks, legal scholars, and historians — a hermetically sealed ecosystem of knowledge, news, and information in which nonsense and conspiracy theories flourish.
In other words, the hicks are taking over.
By kebmo at 02,Nov,18 00:57 other posts of kebmo 
MAYBE.... Trump could consider building a wall along the border to keep them disease ridden vermin out...all that smallpox and leprosy. He's had two years; I wonder why he hasn't built a wall yet. It's probably Obama's fault.
By phart at 02,Nov,18 11:39 other posts of phart 
Well,until recently I had only heard the "don't let the bedbugs bite" as a joke. Since the immmigration thing has taken off,the last 5 years or so have been differnt.Motels having issues with bedbugs from immigrants.
The county I live in has problems with the ambulances carrying bed bugs.The local firedepartment just spent 5000 dollars on equipment to sterilize fire suits and clothes to prevent the volunteers from accidently carrying home bed bugs to their familys.I know this because my vote was the deciding vote on spending the money. This was not a problem 20,or even 10 years ago.
The wall has not happened because of some Rino's not supporting their President. Republican in Name only.
By #562152 at 03,Nov,18 09:54
Phart, this is laughable even for you. Are you aware of those flying things called airplanes? Did you know that the majority of i,llegal immigration flies in and overstays their visitor visas? And most discriminating bedbugs would rather fly than track through the southwest portion of North America
By phart at 03,Nov,18 11:09 other posts of phart 
You mean a machine that flys by it's self? WOW!
Yes I am aware of aeroplanes.
BUt that does not change the bed bug issue. They come from backward countrys that don't stay clean.We got rid of them for the most part here in the US a long time ago.
By #562152 at 03,Nov,18 12:38
Not really. New York hotels are loaded with them
By phart at 03,Nov,18 20:07 other posts of phart 
Another good reason to stay away i guess.Yuks,

By talk5s at 29,Oct,18 14:55 other posts of talk5s 

Wonder if all these photos will post?
--------------------------------------- added after 64 seconds

NO

--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Are there ANY similarities?????????????????????????????

Sorry. I be an idjut dat cain't see nuttin' beyond me knows.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

NOT sayin' trumpily bumpily be Hitler. There can ONLY be one of him But, there can be someone very similar, that does things in a less MURDEROUSLY way. Who knows? How will this all end up looking @ what has happened in just 2 years...Wake the fuck up all you dumbass Trumpian IDIOTS! ...History is a MEAN bitch. And you are joining a very similar history...
By phart at 29,Oct,18 19:36 other posts of phart 
You know,i typed a response but if you can't look at the obvious and see that TRUMP is not HITLER, what the fuck is the use of trying to explain it!?
By JustWill at 29,Oct,18 22:37 other posts of JustWill 
Um...he actually said that he wasn't saying that Trump was Hitler. (Do you actually read these posts before you start typing?)
What he DID say is that Trump is a lot LIKE Hitler.
If YOU can't see the similarities, what the fuck is the use of trying to explain it?
By phart at 30,Oct,18 10:58 other posts of phart 
Hehe,yes I did see it but I felt he was implying it.
I get some of it,the flaunting and such but still,We are better off than we would have been with the Hillary.
By talk5s at 01,Nov,18 15:03 other posts of talk5s 
Tee f'in' HEE...Here I beee! To 'splain myself. First, even tho I done sayed 'History repeats itself' It's never EXACTLY the same as before It may get to a VERY similar and bad place again, but it keeps you guessin' about exactly how that will happen. Makes life on Planet Earth with a shitload of giant IDIOTS fun!! Did I mention that Trump ala Dump is one of the BIGGEST...and...DUMBEST ever to hold office? ...Here's the OTHER fun and COMPLETELY historical part...'They' deleted pictures of dear sweet Adolf standing EXACTLY like Trumply Frumply with his arms folded and looking just like a (dangerous) lil school boy with LOTS of weapons at his disposal...Censorship is the beginning of a downhill slide into HISTORY...Try and look out 20 years and imagine what it will hold for this country. Can you say the US will be BETTER for Trump?...If so, join the LEGIONS of dumbasses that cannot see beyond their nose.
By phart at 02,Nov,18 11:43 other posts of phart 
Censorship is a problem,regardless of your politics,it is a violation of free speech.
By #562152 at 03,Nov,18 09:46
There's a lot to be said for shutting some people's mouth even if it is a violation of his free speech

By phart at 30,Oct,18 11:48 other posts of phart 
Trump is referring to himself as a Nationalist. Sadly of course the liberal media wants to steer their agenda so they put "white" in front of it to make it racist to want the country you lead to be the best in the world. What the fuck is wrong with people that they do not want our country to be on top?
Do you not want what is best for your country and your neighbors?

noun: nationalist; plural noun: nationalists

a person who advocates political independence for a country.
"a Scottish nationalist"

By JustWill at 30,Oct,18 12:20 other posts of JustWill 
I'm not hearing anyone adding "white" when they refer to Trumpian Nationalism (except for the alt-right whack-a-dos who SAY that liberals are saying it). What they are reminding people is that Hitler was a "Nationalist" too.

Fascism:
noun
1. often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control
early instances of army fascism and brutality
By phart at 30,Oct,18 16:37 other posts of phart 
Sadly I heard it alot the other day on cnn and another news cast
By JustWill at 30,Oct,18 16:47 other posts of JustWill 
What they are saying is that Trump needs to publicly repudiate
"white" nationalists, neo-Nazis, and white supremacists.
Of course, he will never publicly do such a thing because those groups make up such a huge part of his voting base...
By #562152 at 03,Nov,18 09:29
JustWill,

By #562152 at 03,Nov,18 09:24
Phart How many people do you know that go around saying they don't want this country to be on top? While we are at it, name one country that tops ours. Nationalism, like JustWill stated, is associated with people like Hitler and Musolini. They, too, championed nationalism, but, they used it to go to war, suppress the people, eliminate enemies. This was not for the betterment of their country but for their own benefits of power. Trump wants this. He wants power above and beyond the presidency. Calling himself a nationalists plays to the baser instincts of his supporters. A group of people that hid their bigoted ideas in a politically correct world. Now, they get to spout their hatred by hiding behind a president that spouts the same hatred "for the good of the country "

By JustWill at 02,Nov,18 12:48 other posts of JustWill 
In a typical "everything is about ME" rant, Trump complained that those two "maniacs"--the nail bomber and the synagogue shooter--ruined the "momentum" of the upcoming election by taking the news' focus away from politics.
Once again, the Asshat in Chief shows his complete lack of empathy...
By kebmo at 03,Nov,18 00:49 other posts of kebmo 
How fucking inconsiderate of them!! Please do not murder people while it's inconvenient for me!!!

By #562152 at 03,Nov,18 09:28
This is a man that gets up in the morning and asks the Allmighty what's in it for him that day.

By kebmo at 29,Oct,18 03:05 other posts of kebmo 
Why would someone in the USA think that health insurance should NOT cover a pre-existing condition? So your baby is born with a heart defect and you have to sell your house to pay the medical bills?
You can't get insurance because of your cancer?
Am I misunderstanding how this works?
By admin at 29,Oct,18 06:54 other posts of admin 
In countries with socialized health care your baby may die while waiting for the surgery. Or may be a commission decides it does not worth to save your baby Don't be delusional, it only works nice while the society can afford it, when economical problems start it shows its ugly side.

By admin at 29,Oct,18 07:06 other posts of admin 
Also, I fail to understand the logic that if you got unlucky other people have to save you. They may if they want to, but they certainly don't have to. I bet you do not expect to be resurrected in case if you fall by accident, break your neck and die. I.e. you do not think universe owes something to you, but you think other people owe you. Why?
By kebmo at 29,Oct,18 15:26 other posts of kebmo 
"Thirty-two of the thirty-three developed nations have universal health care, with the United States being the lone exception."
-Wikipedia only registered users can see external links

I was asking specifically about the USA because it's a big election issue. The USA could certainly afford it. Obama instituted it and Trump tried to take it out, and failed thanks to John McCain.

I don't feel I'm being delusional, I feel I'm being compassionate. It is not unreasonable for Americans to want Universal Healthcare.

If I fall and break my neck in Canada (and live) I will be taken to the nearest hospital and receive all the healthcare I need and I will not receive a bill when I'm done (except for the ambulance trip). All Canadians pay for this service through our taxes and personally, I'll gladly pay.
By admin at 29,Oct,18 17:18 other posts of admin 
There is nothing free there is only other's people money. If your country run out of it, you will be taken to the hospital too, but I'm afraid they won't have much except anti-septic and aspirin. I lived in socialist countries at their late stage of development, I've experienced it first-handed when I had to buy everything for my mother and not in the hospital, I had to find it on a black market. Fuck, we had to bring even our own sheets there, since they did not have any.

USA healthcare costs are inflated at least 3 times as it is already. Nationalization will only make it worse. They will be siphoning state's (i.e. people's) money to private contractors while being irresponsible and inefficient. It's a curse of all mixed socialist-capitalist economies.

If anything, they should make it less regulated, not more.
By kebmo at 29,Oct,18 18:08 other posts of kebmo 
I don’t know about other countries’ healthcare but Canada’s isn’t private or for profit. It’s run by Provincal governments not by companies trying to make a buck off my Mom’s treatment. Of course the system isn’t perfect but it works for Canadians and other countries.
By phart at 29,Oct,18 19:16 other posts of phart 
Admin,you are correct, when you don't make your own way and you use resources from others, when it runs out you are without.
People over 45 here in the US are used to working and getting the things they need as compenstaion.Salary,insurance, retirement.It is the lazy ass young people that want to sit back and text and go jump off into shallow water or run with the damn bulls and we pay the bill that is part of the problem.
Government regulations on medicine is another problem. Millions have to be spent to get medicine on the market and God forbid rubbing some of it on a rat's ass to make sure it is safe.
And medical degrees cost to much,so doctors salarys are expected to be high to pay all that back.

As with everything else, the liberal government wants to "fix" the wrong end of the problem.
If asprin came out now it would be 400 bucks a pill due to government regulations.
By mr_blue at 30,Oct,18 12:20 other posts of mr_blue 
There is no liberal government... trump is president and the GOP hold both the senate and the house...
Trump and the GOP had how many years to come up with a replacement for Obamacare?
Problem is taxes,if big corporations paid their fair due in taxes there's is enough to go around,but the top 1% don't like that...
Corporations hold the power,they have all the politicians in their pockets..look at how many ex lobbyists are working in the present administration....
It's nothing new,but trying to blame just liberals for healthcare prices is silly...you can argue against the pros and cons of healthcare or a single payer system..
And regulations are for your benefit,you don't want to take an aspirin that cures a headache but makes you puke your rectum out at the same time do you ?

Did you pay for your schooling other than college ?
You got a hand out,did you drink clean water? Another handout?did you use public roads? Another handout...
Someone will always pay, that's why taxes are supposed to collected,everyone pays,everyone gains...so the elected officials can actually have the money to fulfill the pie crust promises they make...

Amazes me that military spending will always increase,yet there's not enough money for infrastructure....

I thought trump was going to sort out everything,so you saying if aspirin came out during Trump's presidency would be 400 bucks is an interesting comment...

By phart at 18,Oct,18 23:47 other posts of phart 
Why hasn't someone proposed legalizing prostitution yet?
I mean really,police women would not have to dress goofy and get out on the streets to entrap men. They could sit around computer desk and try to find a republican that failed to pay a parking ticket 40 years ago or something productive.Ok so that was a bit over the top for sarcasm.

They could tax pussy just like anything else.

Just picture it,a whole street downtown with buildings full of willing women, no need to beg,no need to bribe,no need to do without,just look for the best price for the service you want and walk right in.
By sinanff47 at 19,Oct,18 00:44 other posts of sinanff47 
Fifteen or more countries have legal prostitution:

By leopoldij at 19,Oct,18 17:20 other posts of leopoldij 
It's legal in many places.

By talk5s at 23,Oct,18 14:15 other posts of talk5s 
Prostitution will likely go the way of legal MaryJane. Once the government finds out how much 'green' they make pussy will be soon to follow! And then other drugs?
By phart at 23,Oct,18 16:52 other posts of phart 
Well at least the fat,lonely,grey haired,short penis-ed,and old guys like me could get some for a change! Quick oral service 20 bucks plus tax = 23.35. Full penetration, 50 bucks plus tax, etc.
By leopoldij at 24,Oct,18 12:21 other posts of leopoldij 
You're right. It should be legal everywhere. Prostitution has been with humans for thousands of years. The reason given for being 1llegal is to protect women. However, no matter how many laws against it, it won't stop. In fact, if it's legal there is more protection for women.
By phart at 29,Oct,18 01:20 other posts of phart 
Can you imagine for instance,the reduction in domestic vio1ence alone? Men could just go down town if the old lady didn't want to.
Less drinking and doping because lonely people of both sexes could just go get exactly what they are lacking,good SEX.
That 1 thing is what alot of people are lacking that causes them to latch onto other crutches like dope and drinkin.
You could go fuck as long as you can or as much as you can afford to,and drive home tired and go to bed and s1eep well and not endanger anyone.
By leopoldij at 29,Oct,18 17:08 other posts of leopoldij 
Absolutely. As long as safe sex is practiced,
providing it for a fee, legally, safely,
regulated, accepted, then it should be
no problem. As you point out, it would solve
lots of problems.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

People argue that prostitution increases trafficking of women. But if it were legal, then there would be more control and it would be easier to find those who abuse women.  If one could go to a legal prostitute why would he choose to risk it and go to 1llegal ones?

I heard today, on the radio, that the famous Austrian composer Anton Brückner was very sad because no woman ever wanted to be with him or marry him.  Probably, he never had sex.  He actually drove himself mad and ended up in a mental clinic.  If he could go to a prostitute, if he could have sex from time to time, I bet he would have been happier. But it's not only that prostitutes were not available, it's also that it was totally against the society to go with any of them.  He was very shy and could not attract any women.  If he was more aggressive and self- confident he would not have had problems getting laid.  So, there you go.  Society punishes those who, for one reason or another, can't get sex. And they need it.  Society is cruel.  Legalizing prostitution and, moreover, making it socially acceptable to go with them, would alleviate many problems.

By talk5s at 29,Oct,18 14:22 other posts of talk5s 
May I please settle this back and forth about 'caravans', borders and just exactly WHO is going WHERE?! It 'be' simple. Even fer simpltons NONE of it is about borders. NONE of it is about politics. NONE of it is about countries...It's ALL about population. On a Planet that cannot support any more of 'US'!...1 Billion of 'us' in the year 1800...7 + Billion of us now!! Do the math. 1800 years to get to 1 Billion. 218 years to ad 6 BILLION!!!...Face it, we be rats. We be a plague. We 'be'. Dat be funny!...But here be da latest...We be SCARED...

By tinydickslut at 27,Oct,18 23:41 other posts of tinydickslut 
You have to admit: No one knows how to stop his train.

This president is the perfect con man. He can spin anything to his advantage. He can contradict himself in the same sentence. And his cult goes along with anything he says. He is impervious to facts, truth, law or principle.

A nut mails a bomb = It's a stunt by the democrats. His twitter popularity declines = Someone erased his followers.

By JustWill at 24,Oct,18 12:28 other posts of JustWill 
Idiotic Trumpian quote of the day: "There’s no proof of anything.There’s no proof of anything. But they could very well be."
Once again, the guy just makes shit up and proclaims it as "truth"--without any grounding in reality.
That being the case, it is "truth" that the bombs sent to Clinton, Obama, and CNN today were most definitely sent by Trump himself.
Sure, there is no "proof", but it "could very well be".
LOCK HIM UP!
Trump is a bomb-sending terrorist...
By Scorpio69 at 24,Oct,18 12:33 other posts of Scorpio69 
By phart at 25,Oct,18 17:18 other posts of phart 

He didn't a bit more send those bombs than bernie sanders did.But rest assured the media's talking heads are blaming him!
It is just some wacko kook out there trying to make things worse before the election.
Who in a semi right mind thinks Hillary Clinton walks out to the mail box or the porch in her bathrobe and bed room shoes to get the mail? "AH, I got a package from someone that loves me,let me open ----BOOOM!".
IF by some small chance the damn bombs worked and they got in the hands of someone that opened them a innocent employee would be hurt or killed.The lazy ass politician would be unaffected.
--------------------------------------- added after 25 hours

well it appears they caught the kook, trump supporter and of course the media is all over it.Just as it was planned.

By phart at 27,Oct,18 16:39 other posts of phart 
Well, they didn't Arrest Trump for sending the bombs.They did arrest a guy living in his van that apparently has been a unstable kook for a long time.

By phart at 27,Oct,18 10:26 other posts of phart 
You know,after watching the libtards on tv the other night saying that Trump did not say enough in response to the mail bombs I just wondered,"what could Trump do correctly that would please the libtards"?
IF he hung himself on the white house lawn the libtards would complain he did not give the media time to set up cameras. IF he invaded Mexico and made them the 51'st state so they would not have to move up here, the libtards would complain.
THere is NOTHING he could do that some libtard would not complain about.

By kebmo at 27,Oct,18 05:06 other posts of kebmo 
“A blizzard of bullshit.”
-Pundint on Bill Maher referring to Trump’s campaigning style.

By kebmo at 24,Oct,18 08:15 other posts of kebmo 
Hyperbole is my least favourite word of the day. It's used by Trump supporters as a synonym for lies. They are not the same thing.
By leopoldij at 24,Oct,18 12:22 other posts of leopoldij 
The opposite of hyperbole is hypobole.

By bella! at 19,Oct,18 22:36 other posts of bella! 
This qualifies to be in this thread; only registered users can see external links
By kebmo at 20,Oct,18 01:22 other posts of kebmo 
I love it!
By bella! at 20,Oct,18 15:35 other posts of bella! 
This clip was shown on Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy's comment was, did we notice that only the white dogs obeyed.

By leopoldij at 21,Oct,18 06:28 other posts of leopoldij 
Indeed, Trump thinks he's talking to dogs rather than humans. The funny thing is that all those poor humans don't realize that they're been seen as dogs by their supreme leader.
--------------------------------------- added after 57 seconds

And we all thought that Trump likes cats rather than dogs only registered users can see external links

By spermkiss at 18,Oct,18 18:24 other posts of spermkiss 
Concerning the recent disappearance of journalist Jamal Khashoggi while visiting the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, it has often been said that the USA has a good relationship with Saudi Arabia. One of the reasons for this is the close friendship between President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman. I expect that they are indeed good friends, one might even say "special friends", if you know what I mean.
By phart at 18,Oct,18 18:57 other posts of phart 
I think the "friendship" goes back further than any Trump relative.I think it goes back to the first Iraq war when the Saudi's and Kuwaiti's found out we would be a cheap police forse for them. If we stopped buying their oil,they would pay Iraq to bomb us probably.
By spermkiss at 20,Oct,18 16:37 other posts of spermkiss 
I know that. Indeed the relationship between the USA and Saudi Arabia goes back at least to 1932, which is ten years before I was born. But as has been said more than once, cozying up with the Saudis is making a deal with the devil. They are not nice people.

I mention the possibility of an intimate liaison between Jared Kushner and Mohammad bin Salman for the purpose of humor.
By huxley999 at 20,Oct,18 17:47 other posts of huxley999 

The best explanation I've ever seen of why the West finds itself saddled with such an unsavoury "ally". Lots of other good stuff too.

By leopoldij at 21,Oct,18 06:26 other posts of leopoldij 
You got the name of the country wrong. It's called The Dictatorship of Saudi Arabia. It's one of the worst dictatorships in the world. The reason that the US has a good relationship with it is because the US makes money from it. The other, equally terrible dictatorship, North Korea, is in bad terms with the US because there's no way that the US can make money from them. Ergo, when you hear that democracy .... oh, ok, I'm not going to say they obvious, I'll let you draw the conclusion.

By leopoldij at 18,Oct,18 19:55 other posts of leopoldij 
I grab pussy like Trump

By kebmo at 18,Oct,18 21:45 other posts of kebmo 
You had permission.
By phart at 18,Oct,18 23:48 other posts of phart 
And do we know 100% that Trump didn't? Those women wanted up the ladder didn't they?

By kebmo at 18,Oct,18 00:21 other posts of kebmo 
I'm surprised that Trump hasn't said a word (that I know of) about the legalization of cannabis in Canada. I bet he hates it. I foresee a lot of cannabis tourists in the future.
It is legal to smoke pot in all National Parks because when you're camping, it is considered a temporary home.
By phart at 18,Oct,18 10:28 other posts of phart 
More than likely Trump is looking at the situation as is most working class Americans."what a bunch of nuts".
You know in Colorado and the other states that can sell weed here in the US, the dealers can not put the money in a US FDIC insured bank because Thankfully the Feds still consider it **** money and would seize it!.
Car wrecks have increased in Colorado.
Trump and anyone else with any sense at all would take a second look at all this and shake their heads.
By #562152 at 18,Oct,18 11:30
a majority of Americans approve the legalization of "weed" in Canada and wish it would happen in the USA,too. Alcohol and cigarettes are legal. They are just as damaging as weed, why not legalize it, tax it, and stop wasting time and resources trying to police it?
By phart at 18,Oct,18 18:58 other posts of phart 
Why not teach the young not to use it in the first place? As for all the "crutches" that people use like liqueur and weed.A permanent solution.Educate away the need and desire for it.

By kebmo at 18,Oct,18 14:48 other posts of kebmo 
Phart the people of Canada have decided that it's more important to get the real criminals behind bars, the ones with guns, and not worry about Bob down the street who's having a toke after a hard day at work. "Bob" will be buying his pot from a licenced seller and not a dealer who's a trickle down member of the Mafia. His pot will be taxed and the tax money will benefit schools and hospitals because Canada's universal medical really is expensive.
You see Phart, Bob has been having a toke after work for years, it's just where he gets it that's changed. The pot sold in your neighbourhood, and it IS being sold there, is profiting the Mafia and whatever thugs run the racket and it's not going to go away. Your prisons are full of non violent pot users in part because they are for profit prisons and the owners want them full of anybody yet your chiidren are being murdered daily in their classrooms and nobody seems to give a flying fuck about it. Where are your priorities Phart? Killing chiidren by the hundreds every year is OK but smoking a joint after work is the crime of the century?
Do you know about the opioid crisis? People are dying in the streets of the world, including Canada, and that is THE real problem that we need to take care of.
So the bottom line Phart is that it's just not worth the while of police and courts to fight a fight that is unwinnable and futile. Most Canadian citizens and politicians are OK with the change so we did it and you can be sure that other states will do it too. Get used to it.
By phart at 18,Oct,18 18:54 other posts of phart 
Uh forgive me but there is a flaw in your thinking.
Bootlegging.
It didn't stop when Prohibition was lifted.
The mountains are full of stills to this day making moonshine,and from what I understand the moonshiners are NOT paying any taxes. People buy it because it is better quality and the government does not get taxes off it.
And do you know why the government does not like moonshiners? Because they don't pay taxes.
Why is pot legal in your country now? Taxes.
Will it stop the unlawfully sold weed? No, the unlawful weed will be cheaper and plentiful and folks will be growing it at home and mislabeling it and so forth.
Only time will help you understand the Pandora's box you have opened.
Mafia,Do you HONESTLY think the Mafia is going to just wither up and blow away like yesterdays fart? NO, they will just sell more crack,more cocaine,and who knows what else.The damn Mafia is MUCH more powerful than any government and in some sense has better morals than our government. Remember who came up with the soup kitchen first? Al Capone.Google it.
Yes, short term profits for your government.But long term dope heads dependent on your government later.A BAD tradeoff.
Best I can remember the gal I grew up with that turned out to be my former girlfriend, her first use of drugs was weed,then it was not enough,and she went on to other stuff.
The market for the stronger stuff will bring the Mafia to the top once again. And the government will be faced with a much larger monster to try to cage.
By kebmo at 18,Oct,18 21:47 other posts of kebmo 
Of course Phart, you're absolutely right, as usual but just one question that I've asked you twice and you haven't answered.
Where did you find the "facts" about impaired accidents and workplace injuries will likely increase tenfold because of the legalization of cannabis?
By phart at 18,Oct,18 23:03 other posts of phart 
10 fold may be stretching it a bit,but damn,I forget only "facts" are acceptable here and not education by observation.By the way i posted a link to colorado's accident rates right up there? did you check it?

This 1 pisses me off because if someone goes to work high,they should NOT collect if they are hurt because of it.

this link can lead to better understanding of how some folks will downplay the role of pot in a accident.Which causes the stats you or I would use in a argument to be incorrect or biased or hard to find.

I can provide more if need be.
edit,here is 1 that will help with the tax revenue,

overall crime, the report said, went up by 11 percent in Colorado between 2013 and 2016, and in the state's biggest city, Denver, crime rose by 17 percent. Despite promises that marijuana sales would generate major tax revenue, only 0.8 percent of the state's budget was paid for by pot taxes.
Now that is less than 1 percent.Are the lives lost worth that lousy .8 %>? I mean really.

By the way,would any of you want a ems worker or a fireman responding to a call at your home high on pot?
--------------------------------------- added after 107 hours

I was just eating breakfast awhile ago with some policeman and at another table,a nurse in a ER.
The Er nurse said during her shift they get 3 to 5 per night of heroin od's. The 1's they are able to talk to once the emergency is under control, yep,they started out with pot,it was not enough and they moved up.
Not as many as you would think come up saying pain meds led to it as the media wants you to believe.Could it be the liberal media steering opinion? Hum.

Pot is not the biggest issue locally. It is heroin and a lot of folks are not making it to the hospital after they od. Actually the next county over is number 1 in the state for heroin od.
Sadly, the cops told me they and the ambulance folks will respond to a od, and give the narcon, some one will call a hour later from the same address and need the narcon AGAIN.
They had 1 person that did it 6 times in 24 hours!!!

Meth, they said the Mexicans are importing it now because it is cheaper and the fact the folks here can't get all the stuff to make it.
I ask about dwi and the cops told me if a person fly's in from a state that pot is legal to smoke and they rent a car and they are pulled and found impaired,it is a dwi and they will be dealt with.
They did tell me that during a traffic stop or something the pot head is calmer and easier to arrest and control than a meth or heroin addict.
They also said that due to the better economy **** use in general is DOWN from what it was during the last recession.
Strange,I would have thought it the other way around?

By #562152 at 12,Oct,18 13:06
Florida, Georgia, and the Carolina's towns are devastated by hurricane Michael and Trump is having lunch with West. Is there no way to get rid ourselves of this joke of a president???
By phart at 12,Oct,18 18:47 other posts of phart 
I think all the areas have be declared disaster and the federal money is freed up for use.Alot of stuff like the national guard and such was already activated before the storm.So other than having his limo or helicopter fly him around in every bodys way,not much else he can do. Probably in a couple days he will make a appearance and shake some hands.
By kebmo at 12,Oct,18 19:12 other posts of kebmo 
Shake hands and toss paper towel while telling the crowd how wonderful he is.
By #562152 at 12,Oct,18 20:40
That's about right,
By phart at 18,Oct,18 10:29 other posts of phart 
Again,what the hell is wrong with passing out paper towels? Would you rather he tossed condoms?
I mean really? What people need is help cleaning up and rebuilding.Paper towels can be used to clean mold and mildew and be burned to rid of the germs for good.
By #562152 at 18,Oct,18 11:25
Nothing wrong, but, you missed the point. As a leader, he should have been discussing how FEMA was being directed to start the help Puerto Rico needed. He could have been in a soup kitchen giving out food. Food and shelter are the things survivors need. Paper towels combined with his insensitive remarks and lack of action "because it's an island" is poor leadership
By phart at 18,Oct,18 19:10 other posts of phart 
Well I will agree with you as far as it would great community relations if Trump was able to serve in a soup kitchen,or even sit down and eat with them.And perhaps later as a former president he could do that. I think the bigger picture is the security risk of exposing him to open environments.
As for Puerto Rico,those poor folks need some help,to move off that damn island and to a safer place to live.
Humans and their structures can not stand on a tiny island that is surrounded by a huge ocean and expect to survive. The constant rebuilding is costly,the death toll is untolerable.
It is more logical to help those people pack and leave instead of rebuilding and rebuilding and etc.
And I can't help but remember a few weeks ago about 6 semi trailers of "aid" were found abandoned in a parking lot.Some it spoiled and ruined,the remainder was to be sent there. I am also reminded of the pallets of tarps and building materials that are rotting in the sun down there.
I also read the stock holders report from 1 of the major power company's that sent trucks and men down there to fix the power grid. All the tourist dollars that come into that place must go into someones pocket because the power grid was very outdated and about impossible to fix.My neighbor went on a mission trip down there. They built a small school. Went back later,the school was GONE and there were mulitable little "huts" built from the material.
Hum.

By 71andstillup at 06,Oct,18 23:49 other posts of 71andstillup 
We are told to believe women. Belief is an act of faith. When there is no evidence the accused is as believable as the accuser. Why should we believe either one.
By #562152 at 07,Oct,18 11:42
If our opinion is asked for, then, you have no choice, it's made for you. If you say,"I don't believe either one of you." then you are voting for the accused. If you believe the accuser or the accused also gives a definite answer. If you are really asking why you should believe a woman that she was sexually **** or harassed, then consider that she is admitting that either someone put his hands in a very private place and was not able to stop him,,,or that she was made uncomfortable by another person. Either way, you really think every woman that comes forward is lying? Yes, I bet there's women that are that devious, but not the majority. However, If you are 71yrs old or older or even in your 50's then you know that women have been seen "asking for it". Now, they are coming out of the woodwork due to the metoo movement and others and many people, mostly men, think that these women are all fake.
By phart at 07,Oct,18 19:01 other posts of phart 
Not putting stock in what either party says is not offering support for either party.But the accused useally rides away if all opionoins are the result of that same mindset of not putting stock in either parties words.
Complicated,no real answer.As long as there is more that 1 person,there will be more that 1 opionion.
Kinda like joke about the lone survivor of a plane crash on a small island. When they found him he had built a makeshift town with 2 churches. When ask why 2 churches , he said he didn't like the opionions of the folks in the first 1! Split personality!
By #562152 at 07,Oct,18 19:21

By 71andstillup at 10,Oct,18 00:17 other posts of 71andstillup 
Your use of absolutes undermines your argument. I cannot defend your absolutes. When there are accusations and denials the accuser has to provide evidence.

A majority implies there is a minority. So men are falsely accused? What standard do we use to determine who is telling the truth and who is not telling the truth?
By #562152 at 10,Oct,18 09:35
These days, after the media (mostly TV police shows) informed people how important it is to report a crime as fast as possible, Women report rapes and other battery as soon as possible. The police maintain an unbroken time line of the evidence as it's processed. In a r.ape, it goes from the time the police meet the victim to the time a medical entity verifies physical evidence of semen in her body, bruises in her body and description of perpetrator. All fine and good. If they catch up to the perpetrator he's going in. But, what if the victim was assaulted 30 yrs back, and because of fear or shame or whatever, she did not report it? Now, who knows why, she decides to come forward. Let us say, she recognized her attacker or is no longer fearful or ashamed. She has no proof, just her memories. Should she just keep quiet because "It's been 30 yrs, there's no concrete proof, and boys will be boys"?,,,If that was your daughter/wife/mother/s.ister, what would you say???
By phart at 10,Oct,18 10:37 other posts of phart 
I am not disagreeing that it would be a difficult thing to deal with but, with no evidence,there is not much of a case.
Perhaps it is a situation it is best to let a sleeping dog lay? Or perhaps our health care system needs to have something setup to help women in this situation deal with the mental stress ?
I mean,1 perspective could be,if the man r@ped me 30 years ago,what will he do to me now if he gets the chance to catch me in a dark corner? Am I willing to risk being killed?
Another perspective could be,a simple case of mistaken Id. OH there is the guy that groped me 30 years ago! Wham. And that guy might have been 400 miles away using a chainsaw at the time she claims he was groping her boob.
Slippery slope,slipper slope. Makes alot of us afraid to unzip our pants.
By #562152 at 10,Oct,18 10:50
Here's solution that you will like, phart, since no one believes me this guy raped me, but, I know, positively, he did, why don't I buy an unregistered gun,,ambush him on a dark night when no one is watching, and do a vigilante act. I pump 3 bullets into his brain,,throw away the gun, and go home. I didn't do it,,there's no proof.
By phart at 10,Oct,18 19:54 other posts of phart 
Well 3 bullets,unless you collect the shells,fingerprints,yada yada.Some evidence.
But in reality,if you up and shot a r@peist and got him off the street,most folks could not care less.you did your part to clean the gene pool.

By phart at 12,Oct,18 10:11 other posts of phart 
Let me put a different twist on this.
Let's say a gay man runs a large company and a couple women not really knowing he is gay try to seduce him to get a job or a promotion.
Ok,let's say this poor fellow has night mares and so forth and suffers mental aquish.
20 years later 1 of those women is up for election for govenor of their state.This gay guy comes out saying she tried to seduce him for a job.
He would not have any more evidence than a woman would to prove his case.Nor would the women have any evidence to prove themselves innocent.
With the tables turned, and this new logic of women never lieing about sexual things, would the gay guy get sent sailing out the door head first or would anyone listen to him?

By leopoldij at 09,Oct,18 10:02 other posts of leopoldij 
Nobody told you to believe in women.
In fact, you should believe in nobody except on facts.
Belief and faith are words that only idiots make use of.

However, it is a fact that, thanks to societal structure and religions, women have been suffering much more than men. This is not to say that there are no women who take advantage of anything in order to promote themselves.

When it comes to the choice of a single person who is to be the judge of the court, then this person should be free of ALL suspicions. Even if there's a 0.01 % chance that this person has harassed women (and the chance is at least that in the case of Kavanaugh), then this person should not be chosen. Pass this person. Make another choice.

But, in an era where the thugs rule, of course the simple rationale above is ignored.
By phart at 09,Oct,18 19:59 other posts of phart 
As I have said,find this "clean" person, once the media gets done with them, they will be just as dirty as the rest.
There are no perfect humans.All have flaws,all have done "wrong" since I can't use "sinned" as you would immediately assume I was being religious again.
I doubt most folks Knighted by the Queen are perfect enough to make it thru the media's bashing and the liberal sifter.

Name a person that would be a good supreme court justice. Just 1 name. Then the rest of us can sit back and pick them apart.

By kebmo at 11,Oct,18 23:12 other posts of kebmo 
What happened to Rudy Giuliani? He hasn't been heard from in about a month. Did I miss the tweet where he got fired?
By phart at 12,Oct,18 10:07 other posts of phart 
If I was Trump,I would have pinched his head off right above his ankles for some of what he said.I had no idea that man would mess things up so bad.
I was under the impression that he was 1 of the better mayors of New york.Some of them,like the 1 outlawying a large drink,seem a bit nutty.

By DemonCleaner_!LF! at 11,Oct,18 23:58 other posts of DemonCleaner_!LF! 
Yep, not touching this with a ten foot pole....... (that "flogging a dead horse" emoticon is pretty awesome though - props to whoever created that)
By kebmo at 12,Oct,18 00:09 other posts of kebmo 
Haha. There are a lot of times on the discussion forum when that emoji is appropriate.
By DemonCleaner_!LF! at 12,Oct,18 00:40 other posts of DemonCleaner_!LF! 
True that. Always been the case

By leopoldij at 09,Oct,18 10:11 other posts of leopoldij 
Trump Ignores The Impacts Of Climate Change At His Peril - And Ours

The Trump administration’s antipathy to tackling climate change is well known
– the President has called climate change a hoax invented by China and pledged to
take the U.S. out of the Paris climate change agreement, while a recent
U.S. government report suggests that global temperatures will rise by 4°C (7°F)
– and that there is nothing we can do about it,
so we might as well carry on pumping greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.

Trump will be held responsible for the destruction of humanity. It's not a joke.
But it will be too late. There will be no room for sorries and apologies because
your grandgrandchildren will die. And they will be thinking of you, your ancestors,
as the ones who supported the destruction.

A year ago, we learned: New Study Says Extreme Climate Change Preventable only registered users can see external links

That was, actually, false. Things are

MUCH WORSE.

Now, right now, scientists politely urge

ACT NOW, IDIOTS!

But people think that an uneducated businessman knows more than scientists.
He only cares about his skin and about his well-being until he dies.
He does not care about his supporters, he does not care about the world,
he does not care about humans, he does not care about your descendants.

By phart at 09,Oct,18 11:17 other posts of phart 
And our sun will go supernova at some point and all our efforts will be in vain.
Or that volcano in Hawaii will erupt some more.Does anyone study the effects of a volcano in relation to the humans effects?
WE as industrialized humans have been making smoke since the 1800's with steam locomotives and the like. Less that 200 years!The earth has been here for MILLIONS of years.IF we stopped making smoke ,smoke as being pollution", right now, the earth will still continue to evolve and change and kill us off right along with the dino's. We are just another parasite on the earth and we will be ridden of just as the dino's.
Creating panic and economic suffering to try to stave off a change in the earths temp is futile at best and will only negatively affect humans in the long run.
Kinda like a volkswagon trying to push over Mount Everest.
By #562152 at 09,Oct,18 14:30
Luckily, phart, there are responsible people that refute what you've just stated. BTW, dino's where not killed by the earth. When Krakatoa blew it's top there was a blast winter that stayed with the whole world for months, Crops came in weak or not at all. And the whole in the ozone layer over Argentina/ Chile is getting bigger due to the use of fluorocarbons. But,,,who cares,, let the polar ice caps melt and the extra water flood our coastal cities.
By leopoldij at 09,Oct,18 15:39 other posts of leopoldij 
He's talking about "financial suffering".
He's using the language of the billionaires, even though, probably, he's not even a rich guy.

Also, he doesn't realize that anyone would rather suffer financially in a clean planet, and be poor, rather than be a millionaire in a dying planet.

That's what the religious retarded conservative right has done to many of your compatriots. It has transformed them into vegetables. 50% or so of the population of the supposedly no. 1 country in the world dares refute the scientific process, with the blessing of the government.

Idiots.
By #562152 at 09,Oct,18 15:46
what the religious right has done is mix the questions of abortion and homosexuality with climate change and lack of regulations by the Environmental Protection Agency. The ignorant fools of my country have been duped by politicians putting all together and these "Born Again High School Dropouts" spoon it in like honey.

But they are so uneducated that last night, on one of the Late Shows they asked people on the street if Trump did right in supporting Christopher Columbus for the Supreme Court nomination. They all answered some form of approval,, how can we convince this great unwashed of the dangers of denial when they don't even know what is happening around them
By leopoldij at 09,Oct,18 16:07 other posts of leopoldij 
Ha ha ha!
It's so fucking funny!!!!

(And sad at the same time.)

By #562152 at 09,Oct,18 16:14

By phart at 09,Oct,18 16:34 other posts of phart 
The thread position is off but Leo,I am not rich,and even as a youth, I put very little stock in the environmentalist LONG before Trump was in the picture.Back in the 70's we were being taught about global COOLING and the Greenhouse effect.But then I read about 3 mile Island,and later on Chernobyl. And I realized,"Hey, smog might make me cough,but radiation would make me glow in the dark like my key ring and then DIE".But yet environmentalist still push Nuclear. DUH!

NO one wants to suffer,on a dying planet or a clean 1. We could have both a clean planet and prosperity if folks would use HYDRO,SOLAR and wind for energy instead of Nuclear.
I am not religious,according to a verse in the Bible I am not welcome into the Church because my balls were damaged when I was a ****.So don't call me religious,I doubt I can do anything to defy the Word and get up to Heaven.
I am not retarded.I am college educated.
I WILL always rebel against authority if it ask something of me I don't feel is right and I will always rebel science that refuses to look at ALL the side effects of their ideas and try to come to a compromise.
By #562152 at 09,Oct,18 20:00
Chernobyl is a type of reactor most nuclear authorities branded as dangerous for ease of loosing it's coolant and with a poor containment bldg. It was built in what,at the time, was the Soviet Union. The state was known for cutting costs and doing things on the rush.
The thing is that nuclear energy is safe and environmentally friendly. In the same time nuclear facilities have been in operation, in the USA (1942 to now) there was 3 mile island, but no one died directly from the accident (cancer from radiation is still under study) but nothing else. In the same time, millions of people died from complications of tainted air. One thing about science is that it works with facts only. People, on the other hand, have a habit of believing in science fiction and want to know why science ignores this
By phart at 09,Oct,18 20:42 other posts of phart 
Take a few minutes to google and read about the fish in the water surrounding Japan after Fukushima I think is the place that plant is located.People's lively hoods gone,their food supply affected.NOT good.
Also,do some googling about the disposal site,I think in Oregon,that holds a bunch of used nuclear fuel,Rods.Leaking into ground water. We need water,just as bad as we need air!
A neighbor made ALOT of money shortly after 3mile island welding in auxiliary cooling systems into nuclear plants all over the country. It took a large crew to do the job as exposure times were limited. He had to wear a badge that would alert him when he had been exposed to the acceptable level of radiation. He could not stay in the space but for 15 minutes to weld.It took part of that to setup to do the weld,and it had to be xrayed. Years later,He is now eat up with all kinds of ailments.
The plant nearest to me had a little known "near tragedy" a few years ago.The lake water used to for cooling has fish in it.Environmentalist demanded a filter screen be installed on the pumping system to prevent hurting the fish.Hum, 1 day temps starting rising,alarms were going off! OH SHIT. Turns out that screen was clogged up with,You guessed it, FISH. Of course you didn't hear about that on the news because your friends in the media made sure you heard all about that terrible coal ash.
By #562152 at 09,Oct,18 21:30
Sir,,,the Fukushima Daiichi accident was due to poor planning.

The Investigating Commission found the nuclear disaster was "manmade", that the direct causes of the accident were all foreseeable prior to 11 March 2011. The report also found that the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant was incapable of withstanding the earthquake and tsunami. The earthquake was a magnitude 9.0. That is very very strong, and the tsunami it cause was 15 meters high,,that's 49" to you. A monstrous wave that finished what the earthquake started. The plant was built in the wrong location too close to an earthquake fault line. Now, all this is known and as you say, on the net. The place is still dangerous to go too near and the sea life around is contaminated and is continually monitored.
I'm sorry for your neighbor, High risk jobs are just that. Auto brake mechanics almost always develop lung decease from the asbestos dust from the pads. AC techs have more burns from refrigerant leaks than stove repair men.
The fuel rd depository is a real concern, but, you will find that the danger is from us. We shortchange the construction, we push through dubious plans,,and downright embezzle the money to do a good job
By phart at 09,Oct,18 23:53 other posts of phart 
Yep,imperfect humans built the reactors!
So they can't be perfect or fool proof.
As long as there is a Human involved,something can fuck up.
We as the human race would need to step back 200 years and give up the world as we know it for a positive change to be made for 5 generations ahead to notice it. And then,if they don't learn from the mistakes we made,they will just put the earth right back where it was before the change.Because we are human.
If you want to save earth,you would have to leave it and go somewhere else. And then, that place would eventually get screwed up to!
technology is to blame,we wanted better lives over a 100 years ago.We got them,as we are so much better off than our ancestors. I mean look,we can communicate to others 1000's of miles away!
Could we do that and the environment not be changed?

By leopoldij at 09,Oct,18 15:35 other posts of leopoldij 
Actually, on this, you're an idiot, sorry to say.
"our sun will go supernova at some point" ... that'll take a few billion years.

"WE as industrialized humans have been making smoke since the 1800's with steam locomotives and the like. Less that 200 years!" Indeed, and we've fucked the Earth up more than any physical process would have fucked it up in millions of years.

All that is proven, man.

Your reaction is due to the fact that this idiot (Trump) and all his likes are keeping you and others in darkness because they themselves are STUPID.

Yes, WE SHOULD PANIC.

Who cares about economic suffering?
Economic suffering is nothing compared to what's gonna happen. NOTHING.

Your grandgrandchildren would rather be poor and live on the streets than suffer the consequences of the total fuckup going on.

How dare you refute all scientists? Have you any idea of what science means or does?
By phart at 09,Oct,18 15:45 other posts of phart 
Yes I have a very good idea what science is and what the scientist do. They do research and study different things,sometimes for decades. Then skew the results according to the beliefs of the holder of the largest check book financing their research and putting food on their tables.They have to make a living to.And they could not do that telling the truth or another version of what could be happening. Someone like AlGore that owns 4 houses and rides around in Suburbans and expects YOU and I to ride around in fart mobiles.Those are the type people that pay in the shadows for this "research".

"Who cares about economic suffering"
MOST normal People that are trying to live today!

With people like Rocket Man and folks in Iran with nukes,and all the aging nuclear plants leaking radiation,and you are worried about some smog? Come on man,THINK for a minute.
Have they got the leaking stopped in Japan from that nuclear plant that was damaged and pouring out radiation into the ocean and so forth? Nope.
They did build a solar farm near Chernobyl but there is still radiation leaking,still people sick.
Just so you can have affordable electricity to run your computer to call ME a idiot for wanting to burn a bit more oil or coal.
Neither of us are idiots. We just don't agree.

By leopoldij at 09,Oct,18 16:00 other posts of leopoldij 
Just for the record, a huge fraction of Americans, in sharp contrast to any other industrialised country, are ignorant about elementary things. Those Americans (the president included) should have no right to question anything that science presents. They are, basically, idiots. Look:

1. Only 45% of Americans were able to correctly identify what the initials in GOP stood for: Grand Old Party. Other popular guesses were Government of the People and God’s Own Party. Republicans obviously scored much better than Democrats did on this answer. [source]

2. 55% of Americans believe that Christianity was written into the Constitution and that the founding fathers wanted One Nation Under Jesus. This includes 75% of Republicans and Evangelicals. [source]

3. Although a “relatively” high 40% of people were able to name all three of the United States branches of government — executive, legislative and judicial — a far lower percentage knew the length of a Senator’s term. Just 25% responded that a Senator’s term stretches for six years. Even less, 20%, knew how many Senators there were. [source]

4. Americans are known to pick recent heads of state as among the best president in history, which is why Clinton and Reagan regularly rank higher than Lincoln, FDR and Washington. However, Hoover used to routinely top polls of the worst, but today, just 43% of Americans knew who he was, according to statistics from the University of Pennsylvania. [source]

5. When asked on what year 9/11 took place, 30% of Americans were unable to answer the question correctly, even as few as five years after the attack. This was according to a Washington Post poll conducted in 2006. . [source]

6. It’s not shocking that 80% of Americans believe that there is life out there somewhere, because it’s hard to look at a vast universe and think we’re completely alone. But another 1 in 5 allege that an alien life form has abducted a friend or family member of theirs, which based on population estimates of around 300 million means that a lot of fucking people have been probed. [source]

7. When looking at a map of the world, young Americans had a difficult time correctly identifying Iraq (1 in 7) and Afghanistan (17%). This isn’t that surprising, but only a slim majority (51%) knew where New York was. According to Forbes and National Geographic, an alarming 29% couldn’t point to the Pacific Ocean. [source]

8. 25% of Americans were unable to identify the country from which America gained its independence. Although 19% stated that they were unsure, Gallup findings indicated that others stated answers varying from France to China. Older folks scored much better than young people on this question, as a third of those 18-29 were unable to come up with the correct answer. [source]

9. Despite being a constant fixture in school curricula, another 30% of Americans didn’t know what the Holocaust was. Despite being some of the worst devastation in human history, Americans were unable to identify the country responsible: We were. Us. [source]

10. Even though we are a predominantly Christian country, only half of Americans knew that Judaism came before Christianity, because the words “Old Testament” are apparently very confusing in that regard. [source]

11. A surprisingly high percentage of Americans, 20%, believe that the Sun revolves around the Earth, instead of the opposite, aka. the correct answer. This is despite the fact that centuries of science have consistently proved otherwise. [source]

12. In 2011, Newsweek found that 29% of Americans were unable to correctly identify the current Vice President, Joe Biden, when asked to take a simple citizenship test. Although a relatively low 6% didn’t know when Independence Day was, a much, much higher percentage (73%) had no idea why we fought the Cold War. [source]

13. According to most polls, Americans didn’t know that Obamacare was scheduled to go into effect. Kaiser puts the number at 64%, whereas others say as few as 1 in 8. [source]

14. 2006 AP polls showed that a majority of Americans were unable to name more than one of the protections guaranteed in the first Amendment of the Constitution — which include speech, assembly, religion, press and “redress of grievance.” Just 1 in 1000 could name all of these five freedoms. However, 22% were able to come up with the name of every member of the Simpson family. [source] TC mark
By phart at 09,Oct,18 16:38 other posts of phart 
You know,you have got a good point.I doubt many people could answer alot of the questions that were ask.
Some things like the date Obama care was to take place,are not first and foremost in our minds as there was LITTLE to nothing we could do about it.

Most of us would need to read up some before answering those questions.
I hated studying for test as a youngan.

By 71andstillup at 10,Oct,18 00:05 other posts of 71andstillup 
Try triviaplaza.com and find out how "smart" you really are. Well not smart just able to recall random fact.
By leopoldij at 10,Oct,18 05:21 other posts of leopoldij 
I didn't say I'm smart. I just said how surprised people in Europe are at the ignorance of (millions of) Americans, including their president. Despite that, they have opinions on what science says. I'm talking about lack of very basic education. Not smartness. This is what I'm saying.

By bella! at 09,Oct,18 11:06 other posts of bella! 
Although this is not about Donald, it is about Melania's trip to Africa. What I enjoyed was the montage that Jimmy Kimmel put together about "Melania HERE, Melania THERE". The saying; "a picture is worth one thousand words" is so true! Just focus on her face, her expressions.

By phart at 09,Oct,18 11:25 other posts of phart 
I can't believe people are so hung up on her hat.It is perfectly normal in that hot desert environment to wear a wide brim white hat to stave off the heat and sun from the skin. Would 1 of those big Mexican style hat's have suited everyone better?
By #562152 at 09,Oct,18 14:22
yes,,it would have,,,it was like flying the Mexican flag in the middle of Austin, Texas

By bella! at 09,Oct,18 16:31 other posts of bella! 
But if, in fact, the choice of head gear is a representation of colonialism and the exploitation of blacks, surely her stylist could have guided her to something different. No?
By kebmo at 09,Oct,18 17:58 other posts of kebmo 
Bella, I'm sure that when high ranking officials travel there are people either on ground (maybe the Ambassador or their subordinates) or travel with them to prevent fashion faux pas and ensure proper etiquette, it matters. I'm not sure who's job that is but regarding the white hat, they did fail. I do wonder who gave her the hat though.
I watched the bit on Jimmy Kimmel last night and it certainly was a happy face that she's had in Africa.

By #562152 at 09,Oct,18 14:21
HAHAHA,,,loved it,,

By #568832 at 06,Oct,18 09:13
"Donald Trump has turned America into a place where victims are mocked and being merciless is a virtue"

What's your views on this statement .
Are the victims just namby Pamby wingers . or have they got a valid point?
By #562152 at 06,Oct,18 09:52
Victims always have had a valid point when they asked for justice. There's many types of abusers in this world. Getting mugged, beat up, assaulted verbally, the list is long, but, there is one type that is different. Sexual assault or sexual harassment has been treated differently. Think what would happen if your s.on goes to the principal's office and accuses little Stevie of stealing his lunch money. I think we know that little Stevie is in mucho trouble and it was not stealing harassment, it was stealing.
Women, as one half of the human reproductive team, have been viewed for ages as being the ones to expect and not complain when men f.orce themselves on them. And how do you prove that. Sexual assaults do not happen in the middle of crowded street. There's no money taken, the bruises are in a very private place, and the perpetrator can claim it was consensual. That makes the victim a slut. The people doing the mocking are mostly men. Women have more understanding as they probably went through something similar at work, school, or any other place.
I wonder what men would do if the woman boss made them masturbate n the middle of the work floor and several people.
By leopoldij at 06,Oct,18 10:08 other posts of leopoldij 
I totally agree with what you say. But, since on my horny mood now, I'll reply yo your question "I wonder what men would do if the woman boss made them masturbate n the middle of the work floor and several people."

I'd be ok with it, so long as the people watching were (mostly) women.
By #562152 at 06,Oct,18 10:11
Leo,,,,what if they were all men??
By leopoldij at 06,Oct,18 10:12 other posts of leopoldij 
No, that's a big no.

By leopoldij at 06,Oct,18 10:12 other posts of leopoldij 
"Donald Trump has turned America into a place where victims are mocked and being merciless is a virtue"

He hasn't turned into America into this kind of place. Parts of America (same in many other countries, by the way) were like this before he became president and that's why he became president. Those people who like to mock victims, those who are uncultured, those who are uncouth, those who can't utter any sentence without filth or idiocy, .... those are who elected Trump. Unfortunately, he has also been supported by more "respectable" people too.
But he hasn't turned America into this place you're saying, the damage was there already.
He's just helping promote ****, filth, inhumanity, and so on.
By phart at 06,Oct,18 11:08 other posts of phart 
There are legit victims and there are copy cat's trying to get their 5 minutes of fame.
And there is alot of viscous women out there that get a thrill out of ruining a mans reputation and life in general.
Those are the bad apples making it a hard row to hoe for the true victims of crime. If proven liars, they should go to jail.
For decades some women have lived slutty lives in their youth and are being taught by today's media and the METO movement that they can come out with the facts that they fucked anything warm and hard and the guys that didn't make the cut in number of orgasms are rap1st.
By leopoldij at 06,Oct,18 11:18 other posts of leopoldij 
There are many women who have taken advantage of the system in order to promote themselves. But there are many women too, a lot of them, who have been harassed and abvsed and ra.ped. Trump, as a president of the US, should not make fun of disabled people, of harassed women, etc. He's done that in public many times. He does not know how to behave. His not a gentleman. Neither gentle nor man.

By #562152 at 06,Oct,18 11:18
phart,,few women are slutty whores like me. What you just said is that's if i say i was raped it's because i didn't like how they fucked me? I suppose you mean i have no right to say no to some dude that thinks he's G.OD's gift to women??? Did you complain to the cops after you grew up that your mom dropped you on your head???? SERIOUSLY?????
By phart at 06,Oct,18 14:29 other posts of phart 
My mom did drop me on my head,literally .Nothing i am proud of either.I don't discuss much of how I was raised.Put it this way,if she did the things to me now that she did then,she would have died in prison instead of a nursing home .
There are more whores than folks realize.
You have the right to say no.But during the events in question,did the women say no,or did they just roll with the flow?
By leopoldij at 06,Oct,18 15:13 other posts of leopoldij 
Men in power do ra.pe women (and other human beings) all the time. Look at what has happened in the catholic church: the institution was set up so that anyone could have sex with ch1ldren and it was covered by the church. Likewise, men in politics do take advantage of vulnerable people. Mostly women, but not only. It is much more likely that Kavanaugh abvsed that woman than not because he had the power to do so. One should be constantly suspicious of people who have power and who pretend to be ethical. Power and ethics contradict one another.
I agree with you that there are many "whores" around who have taken advantage of one's protectionism, have sold their bodies in order to achieve their purpose.
But NOT every woman who is abvsed is a whore.
And, in any case, a supreme court judge should be clean of all suspicions. This Kavanaugh is not.
They can find another person to do the job.
He is not unique.
By phart at 06,Oct,18 15:26 other posts of phart 
As i mentioned elsewhere,it would be difficult to find a "clean" person for any job in Washington. And it seems if you send a clean 1 up there, they come back dirty.
By leopoldij at 06,Oct,18 15:39 other posts of leopoldij 
Then we agree. Politicians are, in general, unclean.
By phart at 06,Oct,18 22:46 other posts of phart 
I am sure over half the people in that hearing room were scared to death the skeltons would come out of the closets on them.BUT the dems would defend their's to the max,but yet,let the repubs do it and they are just vile! Double standard.
Last I heard the liberal lady judged mentioned retirement and said they could have another round if they wanted! holy crap again?
Who could Trump nominate that the dem's wouldn't try to clean their clock?

By weluvswinging69 at 06,Oct,18 12:59 other posts of weluvswinging69 
Let's talk your pussy ass prime minister Trudeau.

By leopoldij at 27,Sep,18 22:28 other posts of leopoldij 
Trump said: "Judge Kavanaugh one of the highest quality people I've ever met."

That coming from the mouth of a sleazeball is the best proof there is that Kavanaugh is not exactly of high quality...
By kebmo at 27,Sep,18 22:36 other posts of kebmo 
Do you know to tell if Trump is lying? His lips are moving.
By leopoldij at 27,Sep,18 22:40 other posts of leopoldij 
Actually, he's NOT lying when he says that K is of highest quality.

Highest quality for Trump means exactly someone like K. The sleazier, the better.

By #562152 at 01,Oct,18 18:00
A real piece of work,,
By phart at 01,Oct,18 18:39 other posts of phart 
Ok,present us with a better candidate.
Be sure to run him,she or it,thru the same wringers you all want Trump's picks ran thru ok?
By kebmo at 01,Oct,18 19:13 other posts of kebmo 
Phart, Judge Judy?
By phart at 01,Oct,18 20:04 other posts of phart 
I don't know she was on the front of 1 of those "news" papers in the walmart check out line a while back.She may have something in her closet!

By #562152 at 05,Oct,18 10:48
At this point i'd prefer Mickey Mouse to any Trump nominee,,
By phart at 05,Oct,18 10:50 other posts of phart 
But Mighty Mouse would come out of the wood work and claim they had a "affair" and that he was given a hoop of cheese to shut up about it!
By #562152 at 05,Oct,18 11:03
Hahaha,,,
By phart at 06,Oct,18 11:09 other posts of phart 

By aoneeyedmonster at 06,Oct,18 10:20 other posts of aoneeyedmonster 
Unemployment is the lowest in 50 years at 3.7%. Stock market continues to break records since he came in to power. No more missles from little rocket man, Middle East basically quiet, Iran who knows! Russia, other than hacking also quiet. Most importantly his wife Melania is the hottest first lady ever......
By phart at 06,Oct,18 11:01 other posts of phart 

By kebmo at 04,Oct,18 23:39 other posts of kebmo 
"I have interviewed more people this week than the FBI did."

-Jimmy Kimmel on the Kavanaugh investigation.
By #562152 at 05,Oct,18 10:43
We interact with more people in one day, here, than the whole FBI investifuckup of the "GOOD JUDGE"
By phart at 05,Oct,18 10:47 other posts of phart 
FBI, Friggen Bunch of Idiots.They can't get anything right unless there is some money or assets to be seized.
There was nothing really for them to gain with this investigation so they didn't really put in any effort. I seriously doubt they would have found much regardless.But again,I doubt they put in much effort.
By #562152 at 05,Oct,18 10:52
You have to remember that FBI stands for Federal Bureau of Intoxication.

By kebmo at 02,Oct,18 20:57 other posts of kebmo 
Oh no! I just saw on the news that the President can now send EMERGENCY alerts to every cell phone, tv and radio in the USA. It's for weather, terrorist, war or health emergencies ONLY!! It was made clear that it's not for political messages but who wants to guess how long that will hold out? I guess that before the mid term elections Trump will abuse the system.
By phart at 03,Oct,18 11:50 other posts of phart 
I aint to happy about this.I despise text
By kebmo at 03,Oct,18 15:19 other posts of kebmo 
We already have such systems in Canada but it's not national, it's regional and it's not run from the Prime Minister's Office. It's for weather emergencies and Amber Alerts.
An Amber Alert is when a ch.ild is abducted and is in immediate danger. It goes out over all cell phones, tvs and radios in a large geographical region around the crime.
I think it's a great idea...when used properly.
By #562152 at 04,Oct,18 10:12
Kebmo we have those too

By #562152 at 04,Oct,18 10:13
phart, be happy it's not a mind meld thing

By JustWill at 03,Oct,18 15:34 other posts of JustWill 
I can just imagine his announcements: "Crooked Hillary and the "Deep State" are sending a tornado to your area. Sad!"
By kebmo at 03,Oct,18 16:00 other posts of kebmo 
I'd love to know who decided that the actual message should come from the President. Eric?

By #562152 at 05,Oct,18 10:47
KEFEFE!!
By phart at 05,Oct,18 10:49 other posts of phart 
nothing around here started beeping so apparently my old flip phone can't catch the signal or I wasn't meant to get it.
The Civil Defense system on my old Am radios probably would work better in this less populated area anyway.

By spermkiss at 03,Oct,18 15:47 other posts of spermkiss 
"...it seems apparent that his jihad against Barack Obama was fueled by envy: Obama was a black man who was also a class act, with all the grace and poise Trump lacks. And Trump couldn't stand it." Paul Krugman, The New York Times, Tuesday, October 2, 2018.
By kebmo at 03,Oct,18 16:02 other posts of kebmo 
You can't buy class.

By leopoldij at 04,Oct,18 08:32 other posts of leopoldij 
You can't buy manners.
You can't buy culture.
You can't buy education.

Trump lacks all these things. Indeed you're right. He's jealous of anyone who has them.

He behaves like an 8 year old spoiled ****: when you're 8 and are jealous of a k1d you use childish methods to express your anger. The expectation is that an old man, especially when he's the president of a country, he has grown up.

That's not the case with Trump.
Drvg dealers, mafiosi, gangsters, ... all have better manners than him.
By #562152 at 04,Oct,18 10:18
Manners, culture and education,,,many US Americans lack these. Sadly, it gets passed to the next generation. It's easier to watch Dancing With the Stars or NCIS than to learn where the capital of the USA is at. And when was the last time you saw someone sneeze in public and cover his mouth?
By phart at 04,Oct,18 14:23 other posts of phart 
No 1 carries a hanky to sneeze in anymore,so they would have a buggery hand to wipe off on something if they covered their mouth perhaps?
If I sneeze I try to go outside or away from others if time allows.,I also try to fart away from other people unless they are smoking in a non smoking area then I just let it roll!.
By #562152 at 04,Oct,18 16:01
Not carrying a hankie is no excuse for being uncouth or a danger to other people
--------------------------------------- added after 18 hours

I just read that last year 2.2K people died of the flue. The flue is an air born decease.
By phart at 04,Oct,18 20:16 other posts of phart 
I know,I was just giving a possible theory as to why some folks don't cover their mouths when they sneeze.It is not my normal course of action to just sneeze all over the place.

By mr_blue at 04,Oct,18 11:19 other posts of mr_blue 
You can buy two out three of those leo!!
Go to an auction you can buy art, that's culture,if you want to become a doctor,you have to pay for that education..

And trump is not gonna change, you've got more chance of finding hobby horse shit that trump changing...

By 71andstillup at 05,Oct,18 00:48 other posts of 71andstillup 
Krugman LOL that ass knows nothing worth knowing

By weluvswinging69 at 05,Oct,18 10:36 other posts of weluvswinging69 
Yeah, he WAS a black man until he figured out he has a white mother.

By talk5s at 04,Oct,18 14:49 other posts of talk5s 
Trumpily Frumpily be as freakin' WHITE as one can get! Rich, Daddy's boy, BIGOTED BEYOND BELIEF...OH. And STUPID AS HELL! Blind to all things having to do with human compassion, history, war, the Universe and his planet spinning @ a thousand MPH in the complete darkness of Space ; Jeez, how could I forget? Huge CROOK. He be the 'Thief in Chief'...I am gonna copyright that! ...Have to watch it now. Nearly out of my . Crap. Cain't use no more of em...I be, if I may be so bold, WHITE as hell, too. Beyond that, I would like to mention in the MOST un bigoted way possible for a 'white boy'...Obama had a white Mother. As an F1 fan, Hamilton (current World Champion Leader and 4 time winner) has a white mother also. What I find really ODD in both these ENTIRELY different Worlds is how JUST skin color defines both Obama and Hamilton as 'Black'...What's clear to me is something I have always known. One day (if this race of humanoids lives long enough) is there will be only ONE race and only ONE World government...Obama and Hamilton are the hybrids of this future race. Both so MUCH better than the sum of their 'parts'...Sorry to offend all you dufus white bigots that cannot see beyond the inch of their own (cocks, titter, titter) noses. World government has to happen, 1984'ish as that sounds. Our very survival as a unified race of humans depends on it.

By kebmo at 03,Oct,18 17:29 other posts of kebmo 
"As Americans it is our duty to stop evil billionaires or elect them to the highest office."
-Homer Simpson
By phart at 04,Oct,18 10:18 other posts of phart 
jelous people don't like others to be successful.
The loudest boo's always come from the cheapest seats.

By mr_blue at 04,Oct,18 01:29 other posts of mr_blue 

By JustWill at 02,Oct,18 22:19 other posts of JustWill 
Trump has declared that it is a "very scary time for young men in America". Mostly because they now stand a much better chance of being called out for acting all rapey and shit. As we all are well aware, Trump is just fine with the rapey and he is just sad that today's youth won't be able to get their fair share...
By kebmo at 02,Oct,18 23:02 other posts of kebmo 
The poor guys will have to treat young women with respect. SAD!!!
By phart at 02,Oct,18 23:18 other posts of phart 
gee how nice,you twist it around to make it look so "bad".
Really, it is to a point now you have to be scared to speak to a woman,or happen to look her way. How long will it be before, "He looked at me!Straight at me" I feel violated".
Really,you folks need to look around,your world is fucked up!
By kebmo at 02,Oct,18 23:31 other posts of kebmo 
Phart, yes that's exactly what the point is. No boy is ever allowed to look at another girl ever again. New rules. End sarcasm.
By phart at 03,Oct,18 11:52 other posts of phart 
I think I want to buy some pants with a cod piece and just walk around with my pecker out where people can see it! Then sue every person that even looks straight at it.Hell I have the right to walk around without being looked at don't I? Or is it a double standard? Women only that can't be stared at?
By JustWill at 03,Oct,18 12:06 other posts of JustWill 
By all means, if you see a woman walking around with her cock hanging out, feel free to stare.

In point of fact, none of the women coming forward has accused a man of sexual harassment because he looked at her. They have, however, complained (and rightfully so) about guys waving their junk at them.

Here's a helpful tip: No one wants to see your junk, no matter how fancy you might think it is. Keep it in your pants...
By phart at 03,Oct,18 12:45 other posts of phart 
I know that Not YET have they accused a man of sexual harassment of looking at her.At what point with this slippery slope come to the bottom of what is considered sexual harassment and what is not?
A whistle or a "Hi how are you"? Is not harassment but try it in France now.
I am trying to make a point that women think it is perfectly ok to walk around drunk with their tit's hanging out or their ass cheeks hanging out and no one is supposed to look.It is harassment to them to compliment it or notice it or anything else. OR OR,could they say they feel discriminated against because someone looked at another woman and NOT THEM? It could damage their self esteem to know that men were not drooling over their ass cheeks but those of another woman!
Very confusing messages coming from women nowadays.Or at least all the 1's on Tv

By JustWill at 03,Oct,18 12:10 other posts of JustWill 
Donny Jr says that he is more afraid for his sons than he is for his daughters.
Here's an idea, Donny: Teach your boys not to be rapey. That will go a long way to keeping them safe. I know that having their gropy grandpa as a role-model will make the job more difficult, but give it the old college try anyway.
By phart at 03,Oct,18 12:47 other posts of phart 
how many women are being crucified for sexual harassment nowadays?
What became of the METO movement founder once it was brought out that SHE HERSELF so called rapedd a 17 year old boy? I aint figured out why he complained?

By kebmo at 27,Aug,18 08:2