Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Volcanic eruption started this morning in Iceland near town of Grindavik and houses are on fire

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by gradurgaur at 14,Jan,24 15:47  other posts of gradurgaur
This morning at 8 clock a Volcanic eruptions started again near town of Grindavik in Reykjanes pensula and it was lava soon after a smaller fissure open few meters from the town and started to run down and it reach the first houses few mins ago and now are on fire and the town is slowly going under a lava field my thoughts are with people of town of Grindavik that are seeing the houses on fire on live stream cams on the internet

only registered users can see external links

Similar topics: 1.History Questions   2.Visiting Iceland is someone here coming to Iceland ?   3.Volcanic lava eurpt has started in Reykjanes pennsula in Iceland   4.Volcanic eruption may happen in couple hours or in few days but it will happen   5.Volcanic eruption has started in Reykjanes pensula close to the famous blue lagoon  

New Comment

Comments:
By routemaster at 14,Jan,24 18:08 other posts of routemaster 
Oh, my friend, I am SO sorry, I have just seen this on the London 6 p.m. evening t.v. news and it looks horrendous. The report did say that nobody has been killed nor injured and that is something we must be grateful for. My thoughts and best wishes are with you and all your fellow Icelanders
By gradurgaur at 14,Jan,24 18:14 other posts of gradurgaur 
only registered users can see external links
By routemaster at 15,Jan,24 07:43 other posts of routemaster 
Thank you for this, my dear friend. I hope things settle down soon, my thoughts remain with you.

By wycowboy at 14,Jan,24 17:09 other posts of wycowboy 
Many prayers for the people in Grindavik and all of Iceland
By gradurgaur at 14,Jan,24 17:24 other posts of gradurgaur 
This Event is so sad and my heart is broken and this has been going on since November in 18 of December first volcanic eruption happened and it was very close to the town of Grindavik then on Wednesday a tragic event happend a worker that was working on filling the fissure that was in middle of town of Grindavik and sadly he fell into the Fissure and he has not been found so now this Awful event started
By sherryann at 14,Jan,24 17:44 other posts of sherryann 
Oh my that's sad may we all realize we think it's bad but other's have it worse. I add my prayers...
By phart at 15,Jan,24 04:09 other posts of phart 

Adult Discussion Forum