Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Wet Dreams

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #91482 at 03,Dec,10 15:13
How old were you when you had your last wet dream, can you remember that far back?

My last wet dream was when I was in my mid thirties, I was asleep in bed with my wife, we had not had sex for a number of months after our last child was born, I dreaming that I was having sex with a girl doggy style, next thing I awoke filling myself ejectulating in the bed.

I really did enjoyed the filling of ejectulating without wanking or touching my penis, it make bed times more exciting for me again.

I had a number more, over a period of a couple of years after, has anyone else had a similar experience?

Similar topics: 1.Wet dreams!!!!   2.Dreams about sucking a hard cock.   3.wet dreams   4.How many sperm during wet dreams?   5.wet dreams  

New Comment

Comments:
By cody8789 at 10,Dec,18 19:06 other posts of cody8789 
Ive never in my life had a wet dream, and if I'm going to cum, I want to be awake and remember that good time.

By bil47 at 09,Dec,18 09:05 other posts of bil47 
Many years ago. I think about 3 times total, when I was 12 or 13.

By lawrenceo at 09,Dec,18 08:47 other posts of lawrenceo 
First and last at 13. Never stopped wanking it since and that removes the psychosexual emission.

By small-is-beautifull at 10,Dec,10 13:33 other posts of small-is-beautifull 
now i'm 55 and a few weeks ago i had my last wet dream - he is still alive

By supablack at 10,Dec,10 12:43 other posts of supablack 
I had one a couple weeks ago, I was getting rode so hard in my dream I woke up to cum pouring out of my cock, one of the best dreams ever, I enjoyed it and i wish i could do them on command to cum without touching my cock

By berty35 at 04,Dec,10 18:21 other posts of berty35 
It was about 10yrs ago, i was in my late 30's fuck it was the most intense orgasm i have ever have had, wish i could repeat it, but luv wanking too much to let it build up

Adult Discussion Forum