Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What is the most unusual place that you have ever masturbated?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by MoeJoe at 12,Oct,09 08:34  other posts of MoeJoe
I was just reading through the "How Many Times Do You Masturbate a Month" topic and I thought I would start a new one....What is the most unusual place that you have ever masturbated?

Similar topics: 1.Strangest place you have masturbated?   2.The Unusual   3.unusual turn on's ;D   4.Most unusual place you’ve had sex   5.Describe an odd place you have masturbated before  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 05,Jan,19 02:20 other posts of leopoldij 
On a ferris wheel, recently, and I was with female company. I took the challenge. I passed the test.

By #562567 at 19,Jul,18 22:37
I think it was near the river as I was fishing.I rubbed my cock trough my pockets and pants.
By #64328 at 04,Jan,19 17:19
Unloading in your pants can be hot AF

By wycowboy at 04,Jan,19 17:12 other posts of wycowboy 
Many places. Fitting rooms, my car on the highway, windows with the curtains open, on top of a building I worked in with a hotel across the street in the daytime, many other public places, you name it I have probably done it there

By tinypenissaggyballs at 03,Jan,19 23:26 other posts of tinypenissaggyballs 
hotel room with the curtains open,public park out houses, changing rooms at dept. stores

By #435701 at 18,Apr,18 19:32
Life in it's simplest form...cumming here, cumming there...cumming in my underwear and EVERYWHERE... Don't get me wrong. I am TOTALLY with you about that! Cumming in church is oh so...fantastic!!! God must REALLY love that!...I am not a fan of Gods. Looking back in history, the incredible MULTITUDE of them is just confusing. Some are fun gods like Zeus, Aphrodite, Hades (he's the BEST of em all),Poseidon, etc...They are so FUN! Even Hey Zeus, (Jesus) is a constant joy of everyday life....Even if 'HE' is JUST as mythical as all the previously mentioned, but out of favor gods...Orgasms and gods...how DID we arrive here?! Well, ifn' ya reeds yer 'Bibble', only certain types of sex be allowed. Bringing yourself to orgasm be bad...veddy, veddy BAD! And especially if you are doing it in 'Choich'! Choich is extremely godly n veddy, veddy...HOLY!....SHIT. What did I just say???!@!! I be goin' ta HELL...Did any of you recently read how the 'poop' said there was no Hell??? After Centuries of trying to scare the HELL out of all catholics with eternal damnation...HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THE 'POOP' COULD CHANGE ALL THAT?????...Yeah, religion...it be the best...And responsible for so much of the World's CHAOS.
By leopoldij at 15,Jul,18 18:09 other posts of leopoldij 
Infidel!
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

That's why San Francisco is very unamerican. People there are like you. Real America is Boise, Detroit, Auburn, Huntsville, Kansas City, Charleston, Petersburg KY (where Noah's ark and the creation museum can be found), etc. Shame on you.
By #435701 at 19,Jul,18 18:28
OK...I LIKE being an infidel!! I am an INFIDEL of the HIGHEST ORDER ! And people in SF (don't really like them) are NOT like me as I have lived in SO many places Worldwide. But, here I am in the SF area after a life time of seeing many cultures and absorbing lots of them in my total makeup....BUT...'Amurcah' as it currently exists...is JUST so FUCKING stupid. And NOTHING like the America that saved the planet from Hitler's Axis, with ALL those brave Americans willing to give their lives to actually protect a country that 'was' so much better than countries like Germany, Japan, or USSR/Russia/Stalin... Italy and all those others that just jumped on board with Hitler and Germany, because they were led by weaklings...Sound familiar? Like the weakling currently leading us into...WWIII? So shame on me. I am definitely NOT religious! Religion is for people that CANNOT think for themselves. As has been proven thru many Centuries of INNUMERABLE religions that ultimately proved they were just so much...BULLSHIT JEEZ...Noah's Ark? YOU actually BELIEVE that TOTAL crap?! Even with today's much DEPLETED animal population and even WITH our current ability to make a ship big enough to hold 2 of EVERY FUCKING KIND of wildlife...We could NOT do it...Wake up. Religion is and always has been propaganda. For control of the masses. And WHO might want to control the masses? GOVERNMENTS! Religion has served it's purpose in such an incredible manner for EONS!...I imagine you are Christian. Have you ever looked at the history of Christianity? Because, like ALL religions, they KILLED so FUCKING many other people that did NOT believe as they did...Here's a comparison for you. Mormons and their religion and how similar it is to Christianity. The ONLY difference is the many hundreds of years separating their individual starts...Mormonism (sounds like a decease) started in 1844 by a 'normal' guy (he wasn't normal. Much like Hitler n even the Trumpeter)It spread, much like Cults do, until modern day with Mormons 'owning' Utah....HEY zeus (JESUS) was like Joeseph Smith. He was a human that could attract masses of unthinking weaklings to his leadership. The ONLY difference between that man that could WALK ON WATER...HOLY fucking GODDAMN CRAP! and Mr. Smith...is that Mr. Smith has ONLY had 174 years and his Mormonism to 'age'...Mr. Jesus has had 2018 years and as such has so MANY 'followers' (TWITTER)he can not longer be denied. Plus, he has that 'gud buk' to back him! Live life by the 'Bibble' OR...go STRAIGHT to HELL! Without passing GO!...Look @ the history of man. Religion has been the NUMBER ONE FUCKING cause of all warfare...So, SHAME ON ME for being able to SEE while all others are blind. So sorry if I offended you.

By #435701 at 19,Jul,18 18:33
Did you get me AGAIN??>!!!...Well, good on you! Apparently I am too EASY...But thanks! I liked 'venting'!
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Holy Fucking Jesus, Leopoldij...You done got me agin! I be such a simpleton that is SO gullible... Thankfully, I never fell for that 'Ole time Religion'!
By leopoldij at 19,Jul,18 21:00 other posts of leopoldij 
Did you think that I'm fucking religious?

By #550094 at 19,Jul,18 00:27
Inside a port-a-john (portable restroom)
at a construction site, overnight.

I got out very late from a concert, and the public buses
had stopped running. I was too far to walk home.
So I walked for a bit and came to a construction site
that had a couple of port-a-johns.
One of the porties was huge- large enough to fit
a wheelchair inside it...

...I figured I'd lock myself inside it and crash a nap
until dawn when the bus begins its first run.
I shut myself inside the portie, set my digital
wrist-watch alarm for dawn, and tried to nap.
Couldn't sleeep. A sneaky thought came to mind:
"Jerk off and leave a splotch of cum on the toilet
for the construction workers to find the next day."

I laid out some pages from an old newspaper on the floor,
dropped trou, and started jerking off until I came.
Suddenly I heard someone knock on the door.
I stopped jerking and laid very quiet as I slowly
pulled my trousers back on, and slowly stood up in a
ready-to-fight position...

...the person outside then started banging on the door
and rocking the portie back-n-forth. I was nervous!
I thought the crap in the toilet was gonna spill on me;
OR, the person would break in and find me in there
and attack me; OR, I thought it was a cop!

After a few never-ending minutes the banging and
rocking had stopped.
It sounded like a man, because I heard a male voice
cussing out loud and then he walked away.

I figured it was probably a homeless guy needing to
use the portie; or just some overnight street thug
or crackhead looking for a place to chill.
I remained inside the portie until dawn.

As soon as the alarm in my wrist-watch sounded off
I got up and out of there like the fastest bat
out of hell.

That was the weirdest, and SCARIEST, place I had
ever masturbated.

By #513813 at 18,Jul,18 22:54
Standing in the middle of the freeway

By #550700 at 17,Jul,18 02:36
I've masturbated in public restrooms...parks..parkinglots...once in a hotel pool hehe

By #561720 at 16,Jul,18 19:20
I masturbated in the back of my 7th grade science class during a lecture. The stool was high and I positioned my hard cock between the table and my leg. Slowly rubbing and pressing my penis with my leg against the table while looking at one of the cheerleaders. Luckily this was before I started having wet orgasms or it would have made a mess. I had a really good dry one! The receiving dock at a retail store would be the second.

By #64328 at 16,Jul,18 04:04
I used to jack off in the to toilet stalls in Jr high before taking a shower in PE because I was afraid I might pop a boner

By notnow at 15,Jul,18 22:21 other posts of notnow 
Public Library !

By tb1 at 15,Jul,18 14:40 other posts of tb1 
"What is the most unusual place that you have ever masturbated?" - where I jerked off yesterday

By #64328 at 15,Jul,18 14:37
Laying in bed in a hotel room with a relative sleeping 4 feet away on the other bed. Knowing if he woke up I would be busted added to the excitement. Sneaky masturbation has always been a serious turn on. I could name 100s of times I've done these kinds of things. Risky places seem to make me hornier and orgasms more intense

By cumaddik at 14,Jul,18 19:13 other posts of cumaddik 
In church many times, in class alot of times, changing room many times...pretty much everywhere i could...i did!

By #64328 at 18,Apr,18 19:49
I can think of many odd and unusual places since i have alway gotten a big thrill secretly doing it in semi public and odd places. One that come to mind was watching tv with my family growing up and secretly masturbating under a blanket until i had a dry orgasm. Also i did it in the back seat of a car while my friends dad was taking us to a concert

By #553294 at 18,Apr,18 18:55
I discovered masturbation & dry orgasms just after my 5th birthday. I also discovered that I could give myself "the special feeling" as I called orgasms back then, VERY easily! A couple minutes of discretely rubbing the sweet-spot through my pants-pocket with a forefinger was all it took for me to reach orgasm. And since I was fully multi-orgasmic in my dry orgasm days, I could do it as many times in a row as I wished!

I masturbated to orgasm in the back seat of the car on family trips. I did it at my desk in grade-school. I did it in the public swimming pool. I did it in the back seat of the school bus on class trips. My best friend & I did it together in the bushes while riding our bikes out to his grandpa's farm.

But the most unusual place has to be in church. When I was really young, I usually masturbated to orgasm during every sermon!

By #359325 at 14,Sep,14 14:46
I did it once in an elevator at my old dentist's office...Second time was in a bathroom outside by the hot tub in Hawaii...
By #64328 at 15,Sep,14 01:44
Ive done it in the bathroon at my dentists office

By #285354 at 13,Jun,14 11:05
I was snorkeling in the Caribbean. I gave myself a nice slow wank as I snorkeled along. I was taken back when a small school of fish instantly swallowed up my load as soon as I shot it.
By spermkiss at 13,Jun,14 14:53 other posts of spermkiss 
Smart fish. Why waste a good nourishing load.

By Blade at 13,Sep,14 02:50 other posts of Blade 
As a joke/experiment, while house sitting a friend's ****'s house, I got on a chair and jerked off and came into the big fishtank they had. yes the fish eat it up quick, and even fought over it.

I was house sitting for a month, and 3 weeks into it, I ran out of fish food. Not wanted to get more, I remember what I did the first couple days, and just jerked a lot into the fish tank. It was ackward to get up next to the fishtank, so I just jerked off whereever, and made sure to wipe the cum off whatever it shot on, and put it in the fish tank. Besides what I couldn't get up off stuff, and the one time I came into their mayo jar, , those fish lived off my cum.

I was pretty drained and not horny at all at the end.

By Odin_york_pa at 13,Jun,14 17:23 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I have rubbed one out quick on a waterslide once. I was 12 and at a waterpark. All those other shirtless boys wondering around had me fighting a boner for quite some time. On the one slide and almost all the way to the top my body decided it didn't want to fight it anymore and...well, there it was. Hard as steel. I had one of those mats you went down the slide on luckily and was able to cover up. The slide was a tube style slide and once I got on my mat and headed down I took him out and jerked off real quick on the way down. Easy clean up, plenty of water lol. I am pretty sure the attendant at the top noticed my little hard-on,but surely not his first one he seen.

By #275556 at 13,Jun,14 01:05
I once got walking round the area at night, ended up going to my local park, and walking round with my cock out, walked for about 5 mins with a rock hard dick swinging side to side as i walked. Houses around the park could have easily seen me, couple of lights on... was very exciting!
Once i got more confident and more horny, i walked round the other side of the park and stripped naked and walked around naked and suppperrrr solid!
Almost cumming at the wind brushing past my cock!
Sat down and wanted at most of the benches around the park (small park)
Fingered my ass... had a proper horny session....
So i started to walk to the entrance completely naked at around 1 am, saw someone, couple local lads that would have recognised me, so i nipped into the bushes and hid. Even with the fear of them seeing me, my cock wouldn't go down!
So i started tugging away, once they had walked past i quickly walked the other way and got dressed... i had been posting on CL that night and got a match, invited him to the park, and we sucked each other off.... Fucked me in the middle of the path under a street light too!
Was amazing! Genuine story too!
Message me if you wanna know some details!!

By leopoldij at 10,Jun,14 22:42 other posts of leopoldij 
I masturbated on the street. I was walking along a Street with many hookers at the sides. I unzipped my pants and let my cock out. Once hard, I have it a squeeze and came as I was walking. The hookers weren't, of course, impressed, but I had a great time.

By #242842 at 10,Jun,14 02:40
Went to a guy for a massage once, he did not touch my cock, so I masturbated on his bathroom floor.
By spermkiss at 10,Jun,14 15:28 other posts of spermkiss 
You got a massage that did not include a hand job? Man, you didn't get your money's worth.

By spermkiss at 09,Jun,14 15:45 other posts of spermkiss 
A bandstand in a park in the middle of the night. Seasongood Pavilion in Eden Park in Cincinnati for anyone who might know that city. I also had partnered sex there, more than once with different partners.

By #455374 at 30,Mar,14 20:51
In the bathroom at a swimming pool. Got turned on by some of the girls in bikinis

By #289712 at 30,Mar,14 12:00
Years ago I worked in cleaning--maintenance at a large components factory. On Sundays the place was literally abandoned except myself and a lone security guard. This particular day I had just competed some work in the ladies bathroom when I suddenly got an irresistible urge.. I dropped my pants, sat back on a chair and got busy. I was so turned on by the situation, I masturbated only a few minutes. I had an intense orgasm, and shot a pretty decent load of cum.

By #408374 at 30,Mar,14 00:26
On a roof of an abandoned house. Though it was a meeting point of the kids near by but I was alone, it was sunny, I got into imagination and became a hard on. Why not, I thought, if someone was coming Id hear that. Theres only one way up and its loud to go there.
But no one came up that day. Later the next day a girl asked me white spots would come from that were all over the dark rooftop. It must be color because its pretty much. I told her it would be sperm, she laughed her ass off.
One year later I proved it to her. Damn, she wasnt hot but I was desperate and fell in love with every girlish being.

By leopoldij at 17,Mar,14 23:01 other posts of leopoldij 
-- In the car, while driving
-- in the car, while in traffic jam
-- at a hotel corridor
-- in a classroom with my hand through hole in pocket. Teacher was hot.
-- at the beach under a towel
-- at the beach, exposed
-- in the sea
-- in a swimming pool
-- In locker room
-- on a bus, and managed to cum without touching my cock at all!
-- in dressing room of big department store
-- in the movie theater
-- while walking empty Street

By #64328 at 01,Jun,11 06:53
Freshman year of high school I did it in class during a movie. Just rubbed it through my jeans. I had intentions of stopping before I was going to cum. But I just couldnt and filled my underwear with a huge load. It didnt soak though but I was very messy.

By #159671 at 09,May,11 05:54
Jerked off while driving once - I was just bored and had a hard on. Used to jack off outside in my back yard quite often at night, still do now sometimes, and a few sunny days when I felt a little daring. I've also made a point of jacking off at least once where ever I worked. We've all heard of streaking, right? Well one late night I decided to invent "striking", which is streaking/biking. So I got on my bike about 3am on a moonless night, rode around my yard for awhile trying to get up the nerve, and then raced off past the sleeping neighbors, down the main road (where I was passed by an on-comming car, the headlights blinded me for a while!) I found a quiet road and it only took a few yanks for me to spurt all over. Then I had to ride back home...the ride of shame. I generally like to make sure I'm alone, don't want to get caught really.

By #12853 at 03,Nov,09 17:56
In a store room at work. I lost a bet with a female coworker. The loser had to show their stuff to the winner as payment. (She and I had been flirting with each other for years, but had never crossed the line until then.) I "paid the bet" behind the door of a remote store room, where we were least likely to be noticed. I was getting rock hard even before I dropped my pants in front of her. She gave my dick a good squeeze just to check it out, and then dared me to "pop my cork" in front of her. So.... I did.
By #8288 at 04,Nov,09 12:05
no further action??
By #12853 at 04,Nov,09 14:37
No... not that day. We didn't want to get caught. And, we were both spoken for at the time. As I remember, her boyfriend was an drunken redneck who liked to shoot people. About a month later I got a good look at her bits when she mooned me. It was a real full moon, too...... pink asshole, bushy cunt lips and all!!!! I was limping-hard for the rest of the day!
By #8288 at 05,Nov,09 08:48
By #3997 at 16,Nov,09 17:42
I've had a girl moon me before its so hott cause you run the chance of seeing all their bits, my friend when she mooned me i saw her shaved cunt it was great
By #8288 at 19,Nov,09 08:50

dang....none of my female friends are "mooners"...
By #3997 at 20,Nov,09 05:58
Topspy she was in the car and i went up to her window and mooned her first and she returned the favor and mooned me back but showed a little more then she wanted to, but she didnt mind we both flirted with each other like crazy previously

By #22454 at 14,Oct,09 17:41
I'm not too adventurous - too nervous about getting caught - but I've wanked in a couple of odd places

I went through a phase a couple of years ago of sneaking into the ladies' toilets and masturbating, that was quite horny especially if someone came into the next cubicle for a piss

This summer I was out cycling and came to a barn in a quiet part of the countryside, anyway I decided to wank there... I was hoping some horny farmer would catch me and fuck my arse, but no-one came (except me )
By MoeJoe at 15,Oct,09 10:24 other posts of MoeJoe 
I did the women's toilet thing before too, and as fun as it was, I got trapped in there for over an hour because of a sudden stream(no pun intended, or perhaps so)of ladies coming in to pee. I never heard such pissing!

By #29594 at 13,Nov,09 12:24
It's a great feeling to strip of naked outdoors and have a good wank. I also like visiting gents public toilets just to hang around and catch a glimps of other guys cocks. Rubbing my hard dick in the hope of an offer for it to be sucked. If anyone knows of any good toilets in Thurrock or South Essex let me know guys.
By #3997 at 16,Nov,09 17:40
I've done the womens bathroom thing too, was real horny and feeling daring, so i ran into the womens bathroom luckly no women was at the sink washing their hands but some were in the stalls pissing and doing whatever, no one masturbating that i know of, so i pulled my cock out and started stroking it, trying not to let the toilet seat bang cause there were women in there using the restroom, eventually i came all over everywhre, and i cleaned up my hands and i walked out of the stall and there was a women at the sink, and i said how sorry i was for being in there and i told her that i couldnt hold it and didnt pay attention to the sign on the door, and by the time i sat down it was too late, but luckly she understood and didnt make a big deal over it me being in the womens restroom, but it was a huge turn on for me listening to all the pissing, and masturbating

By MoeJoe at 23,Oct,09 07:45 other posts of MoeJoe 
When I was in college I masturbated a few times in the library in the back rows of books where it was less crowded.
By #8288 at 24,Oct,09 07:30
now I know why old bookstacks always smell kinda funky...
By MoeJoe at 24,Oct,09 13:50 other posts of MoeJoe 
Yeah....I'm sure I wasn't the only one doing it!

By MoeJoe at 14,Oct,09 13:32 other posts of MoeJoe 
--Many times in my car driving down the highway
--Naked on country side roads
--Naked in the office on Sunday when no one else was in
--Ran naked around an upper balcony of a motel past 40 rooms with a boner
--In a hotel sauna
--In a hotel spa and pool
--On a hill just above an Interstate maked where motoroists could see me
--In a JC Penney changing room

By MoeJoe at 12,Oct,09 08:45 other posts of MoeJoe 
I masturbated once in a restaurant at the table I was sitting at....and another time a few years ago I masturbated in a laundromat, while some hot babe was folding her panties on the other side of a a row of washer machines.

Adult Discussion Forum