She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Describe an odd place you have masturbated before

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #64328 at 28,Dec,18 16:59
Let's here a few of the odd places that you have masturbated before

Similar topics: 1.WILDEST OR CRAZY PLACE YOU HAVE EVER MASTURBATED   2.Strangest place you have masturbated?   3.What is the most unusual place that you have ever masturbated?   4.Describe   5.What SYC/SYC members have you masturbated to?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #685481 at 24,Feb,23 21:36
I was in class actually had my hands in my sweatshirt which was long enough and just played didn’t cum tho
By #689366 at 24,Feb,23 23:34
good

By DennisWow at 23,Feb,23 18:51 other posts of DennisWow 
Once rollerbladed around my neighborhood totally nude for about 15 minutes and stopped on someones front lawn and masturbated until I cummed, which only took about 30 seconds. I was about 14 or 15, and never got caught. Didnt notice anyone see me but it was like 5 oclock in the evening so Im sure someone must have seen me. 100% True.

By Lovespie at 18,Feb,23 17:35 other posts of Lovespie 
So many! Lol one of my favorites, HR required everyone to attend sensitivity training. Sat in the back row with my coworker, she is crazy too. When they turned the lights down for the presentation I pulled my cock out under the desk got so hard from the excitement of all those people sitting around me. My friend sitting next to me noticed I was up to something. Reached under the desk and finds my cock… writes, omg lol, on a piece of paper, she slips her hand down the front of her pants now I am really turned on and we both enjoyed sensitivity training

By PITBULL at 17,Feb,23 15:41 other posts of PITBULL 
I masturbated when I was 16 at a church restroom. My cock was so hard that I got relief and cum.
By #662360 at 17,Feb,23 19:50
I remember being in church at 16. There was a girl who wore tight blue jeans who drove me wild. Plenty of cum got spurted thinking of her.

By #662360 at 16,Feb,23 19:13
At my desk at work. Feeling horny I reached under my desk top, unzipped and stroked one off. No one around me would have been able to see my hand on my cock but they might have noticed my flushed face afterwards.
By german_guy at 17,Feb,23 18:47 other posts of german_guy 
same here, and all of sudden the door opened and so asked me some I flushed

By #688483 at 16,Feb,23 18:54
In the woods behind some trees and inside a "wardrobe" watching my mom or my sister getting fucked by our old fat neighbor.

By Timtriple at 16,May,22 16:29 other posts of Timtriple 
Busstation at night and S-Bahn at night in last wagon while driving( was the only one in the compartment )

By doedeldi at 16,May,22 14:58 other posts of doedeldi 
In the wood on bike

By tb1 at 16,May,22 04:48 other posts of tb1 
In our potato patch 😁😁
--------------------------------------- added after 6685 hours

and out behind the barn

By lillboybell at 16,May,22 04:45 other posts of lillboybell 
Next to the rail traks and even the trane went by . i was in the bushes naked and wanking . when the trane passed by at first i got scared but got even harder

By #574505 at 16,May,22 03:57
Driving on highway naked and Jenkins

By thicknsmooth at 16,May,22 00:30 other posts of thicknsmooth 
Laying on a friends couch in his living room watching him play a video game. I secretly had a huge crush on him. He was turning me on big time. I starred at his head and hair his beautiful smooth body and complexion. Dreaming about how nice it would be to strip him naked and suck his beautiful cock. I started stroking my cock and shortly blew a huge load. Risky but hot

By #64328 at 15,May,22 20:30
I have always got a thrill out of secretly masturbating in odd, risky and semi public places. I could write a long list. One I remember is in a tanning bed

By #667453 at 15,May,22 13:05
When I was 15, I bated in a church bathroom.

By leopoldij at 15,Dec,21 00:54 other posts of leopoldij 
Sitting in front of TV, with few people in the room, both men and women, who challenged me to jerk off while they remained dressed. I did. That was last month.

By #600269 at 13,Dec,21 16:06
Overnight bus, 10 to 15 people around me, all of them asleep while Im jerking off, shot my load on the back of seat in front of me and spread it all over so no one could see it. The smell took over but people just noticed after the bus door opened and the fresh air entered.

By corby at 13,Dec,21 11:56 other posts of corby 
In a customers attic, I was fitting a new water tank for her... She was "so hot", I had to relieve the tension, so tossed one out, shot all over her storage boxes up there.

By Francesco at 13,Dec,21 10:46 other posts of Francesco 
at school, while my hot math teacher was explaining trigonometry

By Lukas123 at 10,Dec,21 23:42 other posts of Lukas123 
I’m walking every where in car shop toilet when goldfield sleep in work where I can wank I wanking

By #652988 at 07,Dec,21 09:16
I jacked my dick while she was asleep and rubbed it on her nack

By #64328 at 03,Jul,19 15:52
I the dressing room at JC Pennys
By leopoldij at 17,Oct,20 05:06 other posts of leopoldij 
Dressing rooms are great, especially if they just have curtains and one can take a peek. Done it several times, been seen several times too.

By nakedjim at 14,Oct,20 18:21 other posts of nakedjim 
Not so odd, maybe. I would take the office girl in the ladies stall so she could empty my nuts B4 she goes home to her husband. I was second shift and she was horny. I was married & horny. We worked together 3 yrs until she got pregnant. not mine.
By leopoldij at 17,Oct,20 05:04 other posts of leopoldij 
Did you fuck her or only a bj?

By #627275 at 14,Oct,20 20:40
On a mountain top in the high Sierra, over 12000 feet. I took a shit and jacked off. Felt good there all alone

By leopoldij at 14,Oct,20 18:19 other posts of leopoldij 
I often masturbate in even places.

By Maxream at 11,Oct,20 08:38 other posts of Maxream 
On a tour bus full of people in central America
By leopoldij at 14,Oct,20 18:16 other posts of leopoldij 
Did they see you???

By #64328 at 01,Jul,19 07:17
About a month ago I did it in the lavatory on southwest airlines. Once on the way there and once on the way back. It hot knowing nobody had any idea what I just did
By #595788 at 31,Jul,19 11:47
Me too. On a British Airways flight. After a few hours I got bored so jerked one off in the toilet. Does that mean we are in the mile high club?
By leopoldij at 07,Aug,19 20:55 other posts of leopoldij 
No. To be in that club you got to fuck a pussy in the plane.
By Strongmember# at 14,Oct,20 08:28 other posts of Strongmember# 
lol. I've done airplane bathroom.. along with all types of bathrooms.. its actually more sketchy in a stall when people walkin round
By leopoldij at 14,Oct,20 18:14 other posts of leopoldij 
Stall? What do you mean?

By #627237 at 14,Oct,20 16:34
This years oddest place was sitting on my lawn tractor while cutting the lawn. I got that "feeling" and stopped in the shade of a tree. Pulled down my shorts and masturbated. I could see the highway but I don't think what I was doing could be seen. Pulled up my shorts when I was finished and carried on cutting the grass, wet cum and all!

By Lvphose at 12,Feb,20 11:58 other posts of Lvphose 
Cemetery, quiet,
By Strongmember# at 14,Oct,20 08:29 other posts of Strongmember# 
ooh. have not heard that one b4

By #626775 at 02,Oct,20 01:34
I in a junked el camino in a junk yard before...it was a hot summer day and needed to get off hehelol
By Blade at 14,Oct,20 03:08 other posts of Blade 
Behind my house was a field, and behind that was a used car dealership. I used to sneak thru the trees, and hop the fence into the dealership. I was looking for a place to jerk off where I didn't have to clean up my cum since I cum so much.

The cars were packed in the back, where I hopped the fence, bumper to bumper to bumper. Almost all were unlocked, so I'd sit in one and jerk off. It was exciting where I was, but mostly SO cool to be able to shoot my cum and watch it splatter whereever I aimed. Id shoot on windshield, dashboard, seats, floor, and roof liner when I layed in back seat.

When one car started to smell spunky, I'd pick another. Of the 9 cars parked tightly in back, only 3 were unlocked. So I had to venture out into the side and front of the building to find another car cum recepticle. The front cars were the ones with prices on the windshields and were nicer. Most were unlocked but so risky since front had bright overhead streetlight lights. I'd usually just cum quick and get out.

Last car I loaded with my cum was parked right in front of building. It wasn't a car for sale, so maybe car brought in to fix. Trans am or such sports car. open. I got in that and unloaded after 2 weeks. I aimed for center of fancy dashboard, and came twice on it. It looked like I dumped a couple yogerts on it.

A couple weeks later, I went to sneak over and noticed new lights put in in the back, and the junk cars in the back cleared out except for a few. the rickety fence in the corner I climbed was replaced with professional one.

Apparently that last car was owners? He didn't mind I came all over the ones he sold, but when I came in his car, he did?

By newwt10 at 11,Oct,20 03:13 other posts of newwt10 
High School Bus!

By #551147 at 10,Oct,20 10:17
@ age 16 while walking down a desolate stretch of active train tracks that was near my home, completely nude.

By johndoe at 03,Oct,20 10:04 other posts of johndoe 
I was working as a security guard at night in a building under construction and on my way to the washroom posters of naked women from a playboy,penthouse genre magazine were plastered looking at the multiple photos I had a sudden urge to masturbate what I 've been doing it for long minutes, when I walk back past the building now I have a smile telling myself that my juice has been flowing between the walls for many years ...

By #188992 at 29,Sep,20 20:48
On the southern pole of Ganymede.

Not true, but it is "odd".

By abagurio at 29,Sep,20 17:01 other posts of abagurio 
In an orange grove

By #64328 at 29,Sep,20 16:00
My list of places is very long

By #621517 at 29,Sep,20 12:27
On top of a mountain in Scotland. I was all alone on a hot summer day, I’d achieved the climb. I christened the summit cairn with a hefty dollop of cum. I’ve left my mark like that on other mountains.

By #463848 at 17,Aug,20 13:25
I used to take my gf home by train. In those days we had the old style carriages that were without corridors. So, if we were alone in the carriage, no one could see us until at least we reached the next station and they got into the same carriage.

We could then have a quick fuck between stations. Using a condom - no mess - just throw it out of the window.

If I felt like it I could also have a wank on the way back home if I was alone in the carriage.

By Ayeee at 17,Feb,20 07:56 other posts of Ayeee 
In the court holding shithole at the sheriff's office before going in for a case I had. Oh and my main reason was because it was the first time i wasn't surrounded by dozens of supposed bad asses for the first time in months. Popped 2 shots off in there before going into the courtroom with the least amount of stress ever

By Gingerguy387 at 16,Feb,20 23:36 other posts of Gingerguy387 
I was the last kid on my bus in high school and I use to jack off in the back seat regularly

By #610901 at 16,Feb,20 21:03
The only bot at 13. In the backseat of the school bus surrounded by girls. They were ignoring me and didn’t even notice.

By #64328 at 12,Feb,20 16:36
My list of places is very long. It has always been a serious turn on

By #64328 at 22,Jan,20 16:22
Spending the night at a friends house I quietly did it with my friend sleeping in the same bed.

By leopoldij at 19,Jan,20 09:15 other posts of leopoldij 
While riding a ferris wheel with my then girlfriend.

By chris77 at 19,Jan,20 07:49 other posts of chris77 
doctors office bathroom. in class at college or in the public library

By spermkiss at 28,Feb,19 16:19 other posts of spermkiss 
Before what?
By #23212 at 01,Mar,19 03:03
Before "here", just like he said.
By leopoldij at 13,Jan,20 02:28 other posts of leopoldij 
He meant there.

By Adidas at 08,Jan,20 21:20 other posts of Adidas 
On airplane in my seat under my jacket lady from Baltimore next to me
By german_guy at 10,Jan,20 12:51 other posts of german_guy 
you should have invited her to help you

By leopoldij at 13,Jan,20 02:25 other posts of leopoldij 
Did you know her?

By #463848 at 11,Jan,20 10:04
First to arrive at the cricket hut so I had a quick wank behind the door.

Whilst walking down the street and wearing a long coat that had slit pockets to give access inside.

By #605155 at 11,Jan,20 02:57
A few years ago I went to a 3 day seminar for my job. During one of the presenters slide show, I made my own slide show under the table. The risk of getting caught was such a rush! Pretty sure the old maid next to me could smell my musky ball sack.

By mrnobody6039 at 25,Nov,19 23:20 other posts of mrnobody6039 
In the gymnasium equipment room in high school where all the mats where stored. Standing at the urinal in a one stall public restroom on a daily basis. As security guard at several different locations all over the place. After the rounds you were required to go and sit in a chair in front of a panoramic window looking out over the yard. That was my favorite place to masturbate

By Rudeboy1977 at 25,Nov,19 11:28 other posts of Rudeboy1977 
On a public, kinda sorta clothing optional beach

By #522791 at 29,Oct,19 17:43
In the fitting room of a rue21

Adult Discussion Forum