Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Describe an odd place you have masturbated before

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by liketoedge at 28,Dec,18 11:59  other posts of liketoedge
Let's here a few of the odd places that you have masturbated before

Similar topics: 1.WILDEST OR CRAZY PLACE YOU HAVE EVER MASTURBATED   2.Strangest place you have masturbated?   3.What is the most unusual place that you have ever masturbated?   4.Is taking DIRTY something you do?   5.What SYC/SYC members have you masturbated to?  

New Comment

Comments:
By smallhornydick88854 at 04,Mar,19 08:03 other posts of smallhornydick88854 
that is i rub myself in a car till i cum in my undies
By liketoedge at 05,Mar,19 14:36 other posts of liketoedge 
Cumming in undies is Hot. I still purposely do it from time to time

By knewbi at 05,Mar,19 16:44 other posts of knewbi 
Oh yes, have done this and love it. Love knowing that my shorts are full of cum while I am wearing them.
By smallhornydick88854 at 06,Mar,19 12:08 other posts of smallhornydick88854 
same here. it turns me on even more wearing cum wet undies

By knewbi at 05,Mar,19 16:47 other posts of knewbi 
After seeing this guy's bulge while shopping at Lowes I headed for the toilet and wanked off thinking about what was causing that great bulge I swear he had some level of hard on... ANd if he didn't... all the better.

By smallhornydick88854 at 04,Mar,19 08:01 other posts of smallhornydick88854 
i also rub myself through my clothing till i cum in my undies, which is a real public masturbation and turn-on for me.

By smallhornydick88854 at 03,Mar,19 18:28 other posts of smallhornydick88854 
i loved masturbating in school when i was 5 now imma 33 and do it in empty public restrooms with the risk of getting caught

By nekekal at 03,Mar,19 15:14 other posts of nekekal 
I was once walking up hill in knee deep snow, hunting deer actually, and stopped in the middle of this beautiful snow covered meadow with the sun glistening off of the snow and for some reason it just felt like the right thing to do. I opened my pants, got my cock out and jerked it until cum was shot out into the snow.

It felt great.

By pussylover78 at 03,Mar,19 15:06 other posts of pussylover78 
I had just split up with a long term 'mistress'and was still married, I neede to work physically to get my head ok so went to walk up a big Spanish mountain, all was ok until I thought of the lost great sex, I wanked hard and long on the mountainside, I don't think anyone saw me but it sure cleared my head.

By Okaynow at 12,Jan,19 09:35 other posts of Okaynow 
Love to edge the entire length of I-10
By Flcocklover at 01,Mar,19 05:15 other posts of Flcocklover 
Thats a lot,I10 pretty long!

By spermkiss at 28,Feb,19 11:19 other posts of spermkiss 
Before what?
By sinanff47 at 28,Feb,19 22:03 other posts of sinanff47 
Before "here", just like he said.

By liketoedge at 27,Feb,19 10:41 other posts of liketoedge 
I've done it in over a 100 public restrooms and never actually been caught in the act. But I'm sure other guys might have suspected what I had done. It's been a turn on for me to to it in risky places since I was around 8 or 9 in elementary school. I learned to masturbate quite young.

By #576878 at 13,Jan,19 21:14
I think it was in a bed with 2 my sleeping cousins.At night I woke up with erection and wanked slowly with my cousins sleeping besides me. They havent woke up.
By #532695 at 20,Feb,19 23:51
Once I was really horny and ex was asleep. Summer w windows open. Had to wait for a loud motorcycle to go by, so I could grab tissues and finish myself off.

By liketoedge at 19,Feb,19 11:13 other posts of liketoedge 
My list of diffrent places is very extensive
By t-rex at 20,Feb,19 09:37 other posts of t-rex 
Tell some of the best 😃
By liketoedge at 20,Feb,19 10:54 other posts of liketoedge 
Whirlpool tub in the locker room in high school with team mates all around that had no clue I was beating off. It hard to keep a straight face as your cumming. Sneaky masturbation has always been a turn on

By wycowboy at 20,Feb,19 08:54 other posts of wycowboy 
I used to work security at a large hotel. I left my cum all over that place.

By liketoedge at 12,Jan,19 10:49 other posts of liketoedge 
I have been secretly doing it in public bathrooms my entire life. The risk adds to the orgasm and I have never actually been caught in the act. But have had many close calls and I'm sure some have suspected what a had done

Adult Discussion Forum