Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

"Straight" Guys

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #94227 at 26,Nov,11 16:18
I do not care how "straight" you say you are fact of the matter is every straight guy has thought of what it would be like to play with someone elses dick.

Similar topics: 1.Confused about straight guys showing rosebuds!   2.Straight,gay,bi and curious   3.Do all straight guys have gay fantasies?   4.Gays guys fucking women   5.Why do gay men harass straight guys after saying I'm straight  

New Comment

Comments:
By #652988 at 02,Jan,22 13:30
I got to for my first time having a man dick in mouth in and enjoyed sucking it I 😘 led it so much and a man's ass feels so good to my dick I like this lifestyle I got to have more

By #652988 at 02,Jan,22 13:24
Yes I have and last night I got to suck one and he let me fuck his ass wow I liked it so much I'm wanting to do it again her soon and I still have a virgin asshole
But next time I'm going to changed that because I'm going to have a dick in my aaa

By #454104 at 12,Jul,14 02:53
I was str8 all of my life then, the day came when me and the wife talked about swinging. We went to a local club to check it out and found that we were more into the idea of 3sums. My wife is really hot and I wanted her to have a good time with 2 guys so, our first meeting was with another guy. It was all good, we paid all of our attention to her and it was a smoking hot experience for all of us. We met with him a few times the first month and it just got better and better. One night, we went to dinner first and had some drinks with our meal and we were feeling pretty good. I had a car and driver for the evening and on the way home we stopped and got a bottle of really good whiskey. I paid the driver and we went in the house. We sat and talked and drank a bit and then it was off to the bedroom. It didn't take long and we were all over her, she came 5 or six times and laughingly said I need a break. We were just all laying there talking and he gets a bit quiet. My wife asks him, Why so quiet? He's shy about it and says that he likes how nice and big my cock is...Would it mess up our friendship if he wanted to suck my cock. I was very shocked to tell you the truth! I didn't know what to say. My wife looked at both of us and asked me how I felt about that? I said I hadn't thought about that. She looked at me and said, I think it would be pretty hot to see. That I have been seeing him with her and that she would like to see that! Again! I was shocked, but I noticed that my cock was so hard that it was bouncing up and down. She looked me in the eyes and said, please... I didn't really even have a chance to answer before he moved between my legs and took hold of my cock. I asked him if he had ever sucked a cock before and he said no but, that he had thought about it for a long time. I just looked at both of them with all that lust in their eyes and said, go ahead... I bent down, took a deep breath and my cock disappeared in to his mouth. He started to suck me and it was fucking amazing! He sucked for a long time and got better with every suck! As he was busy on my cock, I reach over and grabbed my glass and drank the full glass...he never stopped. She started kissing me and biting my nipples and moved down to my cock and started sucking it with him. It was crazy good! After a while of the two of them sucking me, I started to get the feeling and I new I was going to cum. I announced it to them and they just kept going.As I tightened up, she tells him to suck me nice and hard...at this I let lose and blew a huge load right into his mouth! He just kept sucking! It was the best blow job I had ever had!!! When he released me, he sat up and said it was awesome! I told him that he was a natural. We both went back to fucking her and she came so many times that I honestly lost count! Now keep in mind that we are older than him, he was 22, she 32 and me 45. He is in really great shape as are we all. We rested again and while we were all laying there, I couldn't stop thinking about how fucking good he sucked me. After a while he and I were hard again and ready for more. We were still drinking and I had a healthy buzz going and I was primed for more of them both. I now had no problem with the idea of him sucking me and I asked them to do it again. They were both really happy to hear me say that and they got right to work. I can't remember ever being that hard! At one point, she backed away to watch. He was sucking my cock and she was just watching us. It turned me on to no end! She crawled up beside me and whispered to me that she wanted to see me suck his cock and at that he sat up and looked at us and then looked me in the eye and said WOW! Really?! I was a bit drunk and I asked her, would you really like that? She said please...but only if you think you can. I have always been a pretty open minded man and I love turning her on so, I said, Why not. He looked at me and OMG! I have always wanted a guy to suck my cock! This is when my dom side suddenly appeared. I just went right into daddy mode! lol. I told him to lay on his back and do what I say! I could tell that they both liked the new me...I told her to sit in a chair that was next to the bed and that she could only watch. N Touching! To this she said Yes Daddy... That made me fucking crazy with passion! He did as I said. I spread his legs and crawled between his legs and up to his cock. I had never even touched another cock before. I took his cock in my hand and was amazed at how it felt. I pulled it towards me and studied it for a moment. The feel, the heat and how it throbbed in my hand and to my touch. He was actually trembling. I looked over at her and she had this look on her face that I will never forget. A look of suck lust and desire... I looked back at him and then to his throbbing cock and in one fell swoop, I took his burning, throbbing, young cock into my mouth. He gasped and tightened as I sucked his whole cock into my mouth and started to suck it. As I'm doing it, I can't believe I'm sucking a cock! and something clicked in me. I realized that it was the most erotic and powerful thing that I had ever done! and I loved it right away. I sucked that boiz cock for all it was worth. I couldn't get enough of it or him! I was sucking him and rubbing his balls and I found myself running my finger over his tight little hole. He was moaning and calling me daddy and I was a sexual animal! I suck a bit longer and looked at her every now and then as I did so, she seemed to be in a trans, just watching us. I could taste cum on the tip of his cock and he was so fucking hard in my mouth! I really got into it when I tasted the precum. and I just kept sucking his sweet cock. He suddenly tightened and gasped, I'm gonna cum!!! I just kept sucking! He let out a yell and released a huge, throbbing load into my mouth! Spurt after spurt and I had some trouble getting and keeping it all in my mouth but, I never stopped. As he came, I swallowed until I knew that I had all of him. When I released his limp, sticky cock from my mouth, he just lay there panting. My wife was just shocked and amazed! She said that was sexiest thing she had ever seen! She just sat there looking at us. I was raging hard and more turned on than ever before. I crawled up the boys body and whispered in his ear, Now you've done it! His eyes popped open to look at me, I think he was a little scared. I rolled him over and pushed his face into the pillow, I went back down to his ass, I spread his ass cheeks and sank my tongue into his little hole, He was so shocked that he gasped again and started to moan. I could hear my wife kind of gasp too. She had never seen this in me before. She just watched. I tongue fucked that boy for about 15 minutes, all the while, he was raising his hips to give me more of his hole. His whole body was so smooth, no hair, {I love that!} His hole just got more and more relaxed and soon I was really deep. My cock was throbbing so bad it hurt. His hole was so wet and slippery that it all of a sudden hit me that I wanted to fuck him! I got up and pulled him to the edge of the bed, dropped his legs over the edge, spread his legs and started rubbing my cock on his opening. He grunted and buried his face in the bed. I pushed the tip of my cock into his hole and rubbed again. Again, I pushed into him and I felt a tight ring around my cock head, I stayed steady and I felt it relax and I just slipped right in...He moaned and gasped at the same time. I pushed in further and then pulled out a bit and then in again. I slipped all the way in. He had my whole 7 1/2 inches in his ass. I just stared to fuck him slowly, getting him used to me, he was mumbling things that sounded very pleasurable and I just kept going. I looked over at her as I was fucking our playmate and she was on fire with lust! I could see it in her eyes. I fucked him for quite a while and than I felt my cum approaching. I held him down and rode him hard and wild! Just as I started to cum, I pulled out and shot a huge load all over his back and I just held him down the whole time. When I was done, I rubbed my cum all over his back and he was actually purring.
I ordered him back up on the bed and got beside him. I rolled him over and started stroking his cock. I called over to her to join us and she did. We got him nice and hard again and then he and I fucked her for a long time. We fell asleep after a while and awoke a few hours later. The sun was up and I made us all breakfast, we ate at the table in the nude and laughed and talked about our adventure. It was really amazing! I have been a dom top daddy ever since. I love it and so do they. We spend many a weekend together and have developed a very nice ploy relationship.
--------------------------------------- added after 97 seconds

So, I believe that there are guys who have never thought about it because I was one but, Now I have the best of both worlds. Thanks for reading.

By #289712 at 11,Jul,14 17:35
Nah, not me, mine is more than enough to keep me occupied

By spermkiss at 20,May,14 18:38 other posts of spermkiss 
It's not very well known, but most men of any orientation often have dreams and fantasies about having a sexual encounter of the opposite orientation. I certainly do. I'm as gay as they come, but I often have heterosexual dreams/fantasies. That doesn't mean I want to act them out.

When straight guys have gay dreams or fantasies they often freak out about having them. They should just relax and realize that this is normal. It doesn't necessarily mean they're bi or gay and it doesn't mean they are going to act them out.

By #461047 at 20,May,14 17:32
I'm not gay for sure but i don't mind being around other nude men, my wife sure doesn't mind it as long as they don't try shit with me then there's problem have a good day
By spermkiss at 20,May,14 18:30 other posts of spermkiss 
Most men do, no matter what their orientation. The camaraderie of being with other men when all of you are nude is hard to beat.

By #461457 at 20,May,14 00:20
to be honest, i'm straight but i like dicks, being gay means to have sexual feelings to the same sex but just liking dick doesnt make one gay. i get stiff every time i see other dick and its very hairy does that mean me gay?
By spermkiss at 20,May,14 18:26 other posts of spermkiss 
You're my kinda guy! You're straight, but you've got the balls to come right out and say that your like looking at other guys' dicks. You even get a hard-on looking at dicks. I wish all straight men were this honest.

By bigone21 at 10,May,13 23:12 other posts of bigone21 
I'm a vegetarian, but I want to eat meat at least once a week! That doesn't make me less vegetarian, does it?? I think we ALL want to eat meat sometimes!

But I sill consider myself a vegetarian because I eat my vegatables every day!

Do you think I'm a true vegetarian or somekind or mixed-up???
By #360349 at 11,May,13 03:55
your not mixed up at all.in fact try a a nice carrot.full of beta caratene

By #202451 at 11,May,13 05:28
ok, i'm mixed up, you didn;t quite say you actually ate meat, so, if you don't eat meat then you are probably a vegetarian to some degree ... depending on whether you eat eggs, milk products, fish, or things redolent of fish, and pre_c*m ... etc
By #360973 at 11,May,13 05:56
So he's a vegetarian who's omnivorous curious...or possibly a vegan who's omnivorous curious; but he's not truly a vegetarian or vegan if these weekly cravings for meat don't subside...and if he gives into these cravings and enjoys the meat, he is no longer a vegetarian or a vegan, he is 100% an omnivore (who may prefer vegetables, but still enjoys meat & is therefore still an omnivore)
By bigone21 at 11,May,13 20:32 other posts of bigone21 
that's labeling!!

you have to know that i don't visit mcdonalds very often, just once in a while! so, it doesn't mean anything!

i'm a vegetarian!! and will always be! i only like vegetables, but sometimes i just want to (and do) eat a big piece of meat!

next thing you call me BISEXUAL, when i'm really a straight guy who likes to suck cock!!

By #202451 at 11,May,13 21:57
so, you are saying you do not like _average_ sized pieces of meat? how cliquish!
By bigone21 at 11,May,13 22:32 other posts of bigone21 
i'm afraid i do! like vanity 6 sung in the song "nasty girl" some 30 years ago: "i need 7 inches or more"!

By #356706 at 01,May,13 21:35
I'm supposed to be straight, but I get really turned on by cock pics! Especially any with big foreskins. I would love to play with one! Does that make me "gay" or just curious? I correspond sexually with quite a lot of men with nice cocks, and I enjoy it!
By #364116 at 09,May,13 18:52
Those are just labels. We are all individuals with our own likes and dislikes. Respect is about realizing that people are each unique (just like everyone else, LOL) and not labelling in order to dismiss them.
By #360349 at 09,May,13 21:45
well put to many labels.just living your life the way you want.

By DJS at 09,May,13 18:37 other posts of DJS 
Dont no were you got your FACT,from.but i for one have never,had any of your so called thoughts.and should imagine a hell lot more will be thinking the same

By #380967 at 08,May,13 11:42
so true.

By #70814 at 27,Nov,11 18:46
Some gay guys just like to think that every man is a little bit gay too. I can't understand why, but this is bullshit.
Btw, I have nothing against gay people.
By #360973 at 01,May,13 04:17
Pleased to see i'm not the only non-homophobic straight guy with the guts to plead our case in a place like this. Good stuff, zac
By #70814 at 07,May,13 11:34
. I don't tell gay people "hey you know what, I'm sure you like vagina !" . Just because you like chocolate ice cream doesn't mean everybody likes it too.

By Ablaze at 01,May,13 14:29 other posts of Ablaze 
I don't care about what is straight. I like fuck with men sometimes, but I can have a relationship only with a girl. I don't feel any attraction to man's body or face or character etc... I just like cocks and assholes.

By CreativeOne at 01,May,13 05:01 other posts of CreativeOne 
Mmmmmmmmmmmm .... So true !

By #291618 at 20,Aug,12 06:30
hahaha would semeone play w mine? im 18 yo str8 hahaha
By #287446 at 21,Aug,12 01:30
I'm in!
By #291618 at 21,Aug,12 04:28
do u have skype?

By #64328 at 20,Aug,12 06:29
I agree. Every guy has at least thought about other guys. I was curious about other boys before I thought about girls.I think thats were guys sexuality begins. I love every part of a women and can still admit I like seeing other guys dicks and seeing another guy masturbate is something we all can relate too and I for one think its hot to watch

By #199710 at 30,Nov,11 04:20
A lot of straight guys send me messages, it turns me on

By #6568 at 26,Nov,11 18:28
I'm straight and I have never thought about it ever. Thought plenty about playing with womens bodies, OH YES!!....but truely NEVER thought about touching any other mans dick, never have and never expect to......

.....I like to see a nice specimen on this site but that's as far as it goes.
By #94227 at 27,Nov,11 02:00
Ummm? Well if u like seeing pics that kinda counts towards wat I was saying
By #6568 at 27,Nov,11 08:54
No it does not!.....I enjoy looking at, and admiring and photographing, horses but have no wish to own any and I certainly have NO intention of riding one.....

By #82400 at 27,Nov,11 18:52
hard to believe
By #6568 at 28,Nov,11 08:31
Yes but that's only because, like I have said below, the gay/bi people here don't (or don't want to) 'get it' about the straight people.

By #6568 at 27,Nov,11 09:06
This is, by and large, and excellent site with some great regulars,...however, a slight 'con' is that there are a larger proportion of gay and bi men who don't really 'get it' about the straight guys.
By spermkiss at 28,Nov,11 06:40 other posts of spermkiss 
I've got to agree with you here. I get really tired of hearing gay men say that any straight man who has any interest what-so-ever in another man's dick isn't really straight. And these are gay men who, like me, have fucked pussy and eaten pussy. Come on guys, did your oral and/or genital contact with pussy somehow make you not gay? No, of course not. So a straight man can think about, look at, touch and even suck another man's dick and not have to turn in his "straight" membership card.

By slipper at 28,Nov,11 03:53 other posts of slipper 
And your point is...???

By #93552 at 27,Nov,11 09:21
The fact of the matter is that everybody is different and everybody enjoys different things. The other fact of the matter seems to be that nobody can understand why everybody else isn't like them.

By #175805 at 27,Nov,11 02:41
And you are making that statment for what purpose?
To prove to us - or - to prove to yourself?
By #94227 at 27,Nov,11 07:36
Just to see others thoughts.

By #201583 at 27,Nov,11 02:36
Real men aren't scared of trouser snakes!
By #201583 at 27,Nov,11 02:49
I heard, and have read that real men fear nothing. Just quoting what I have heard and read my whole life.

By #94227 at 27,Nov,11 01:59
I'm just stating an observation. Not trying to offend anyone

By #144851 at 26,Nov,11 17:57
We think about all kinds of things - so what?
By spermkiss at 26,Nov,11 19:55 other posts of spermkiss 
So true. I'm as gay as they come, but I sometimes think about pussy. I sometimes dream about or fantasize about fucking or eating pussy - so what?

By spermkiss at 26,Nov,11 19:52 other posts of spermkiss 
The truth is, every man in the world likes to look at other men's dicks. We men like dicks. It's a guy thing. Many, perhaps most, straight men think about what it would be like to touch and play with another man's dick and quite a few actually do. Some even go so far as to suck another man's dick. If we were to go so far as say that any man who has any interest in any dick other than his own isn't really straight, then there wouldn't be any straight men. Which is, of course, absurd. ALL MEN, gay, bisexual and straight, like dicks.

Adult Discussion Forum