Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

I miss sucking cock!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #78609 at 04,Jan,12 15:14
I got married last year and moved out of my college town... When I was in school there every now and then I would get together with a few guys I knew and party...and end up sucking their cocks. I miss it sooo bad...my one friend had the most perfect cut 7.5in cock...and he would shoot the hottest cumloads on my face...fuck I'm hard just thinking about it. Anyway just had to get that thought out, see if anyone had anything to say i guess

Similar topics: 1.Thinking about sucking a dick   2.I DID IT, MY FIRST GUY ON GUY EXPERANCE....   3.Anybody else here miss *Revealed?   4.ABS video booths and theaters need to reopen!   5.Self Sucking  

New Comment

Comments:
By #412225 at 31,Jan,17 02:35
I want one to suck

By cumcouplessa at 30,Jan,17 04:10 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hubby speaking here. The guy we shared our bed with on occasion moved overseas a while back, and we havent found a suitable replacement yet. Sucking cock is very addictive, and I find myself CRAVING it at times. Think the only way to settle this craving is to find more cock. Dont think the craving will go away otherwise.

By #527734 at 20,Jan,17 18:53
I just moved to North Dakota. I'm married and left a descreat relationship behind. I haven't been with a man in months. I am so fucking horny.
By 3fdfd at 20,Jan,17 23:56 other posts of 3fdfd 
I'm sure there are some nice big cocks in North Dakota.

By #418657 at 20,Jan,17 20:01
I miss those early days aswell

By #220845 at 20,Jan,17 18:11
Me too

By #363802 at 20,Jan,17 10:38
I haven't sucked a nice BIG cock in a while either! I'm going crazy! I need to find a BIG dicked guy that just wants to cum!

By #187350 at 10,Feb,12 15:57
the feeling won't go away...it's not like drugs...where you did when you were in college...it's more innate, more personal and of course..it doesn't slow you down like sex does...people need sex...they don't necessarily need to trip every day...

By kneelsoften at 10,Feb,12 14:22 other posts of kneelsoften 
You will find most people to be be surprisingly accepting of your desires once you admit them. It took years for me to figure this out. Before I asked my present wife to marry me I told her how important it was for me to suck cock and even showed her a bunch of pictures of me with a number of cocks in my mouth, including some cumshots. She thought it was hot and is very accepting of my "hobby". Why marry someone who wouldn't be?

By spermkiss at 04,Jan,12 18:25 other posts of spermkiss 
There are a lot of straight men who like to suck cocks, thousands who are members of this very site and undoubtedly millions worldwide. I'm a cocksucker myself (though I'm gay), and I know how satisfying it can be to take a man's dick in my mouth and bring him to climax.

So if sucking cock is something you miss, then I strongly advise you to find a way to make it happen in a controlled and safe way. It's highly unlikely that the desire will go away and unless it's satisfied it could drive you to do risky things.

You might even want to broach the subject of a MMF threesome with your wife. Of course I could be wrong since I don't know the lady, but a lot of women find it highly erotic to watch their husbands suck another man's dick.
By #78609 at 26,Jan,12 18:08
Thanks for the input! I have found (through this site mostly) that like you say, lots of guys that identify as straight are turned on by cock/sucking cock. On the subject of my marriage...I would never go behind my wife's back and cheat with a guy or a girl. However, approaching her with the idea of a MMF threesome is pretty much out of the question. We have great sex currently, and I'm very much satisfied by her, I just posted that I missed sucking cock because there are times when I think about the "good ole days." I sort of view it like drugs in college...those were the days for experimentation, but sometimes you have to move away from things...I'm married and settled down which means partying and sucking cock is a thing of the past for me.
That being said, if I COULD have a MMF threesome with her...I'm not sure how I'd feel about it. It may be hot, but when I think of it now I have to say I'd probably prefer to just suck cock on my own.
By spermkiss at 27,Jan,12 17:22 other posts of spermkiss 
Oh, yes, the "good ole days". I see from your page that you're 28 years old. I'm considerably older than you and I was a young adult in the sixties and early seventies so those were my "good ole days". In those days the Holy Trinity was sex and drugs and rock 'n' roll. And I did a lot of all three, especially the sex and drugs. There was nothing like taking a hit of LSD and going to the gay baths tripping my brains out and sucking cocks all night. To quote a hit tune that was before your time "Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end..."

But they did and now, like you, I'm a married man who has settled down to a pretty ordinary life. Though I'm married to another man, not a woman, but the idea's the same. See my Blog for a further discussion of this. Cheers.

By #181785 at 27,Jan,12 05:25
Don't cheat! 3 somes to each his own but be very careful, could end a great thing . I had a few cocks my teenage years, then started dating my now ex-wife. 371/2 years 0 cocks, her pussy. Now that is over I'm gonna fuck and SUCK everything in sight

Adult Discussion Forum