Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

taking a pic of cumshot

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #41607 at 16,Feb,12 21:10
Is it me or anybody eles has trouble with taking picture of their own cumshot?? I have my camera on burst mode but still its difficult. And i like those kind of pictures so much.

one of rare ones
[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.SELF-TAKING OF CUMSHOTS   2.CUMSHOT VID BY REQUEST   3.Cumshot photo   4.How much cum?   5.Best gay cumshot compilations?? Ideas?  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 15,Jul,18 22:22 other posts of leopoldij 
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 23 seconds

[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 50 seconds

[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]

By #550094 at 15,Jul,18 20:55
Here's a couple of mine...

1... a buddy was handjobbing me with olive oil. INTENSE!
[deleted image]

2... just me cumming
[deleted image]

...both images were screen-captured frames from video.

By leopoldij at 13,Dec,17 02:46 other posts of leopoldij 
film it
--------------------------------------- added after 5075 hours

Arexa taught me this method long ago and I'm grateful to her.
By #546418 at 13,Dec,17 07:24
yes film it and even if you don't want to use the video, you can use single frames, you don't even need video editing software. the only difference between a video and a photo is that the camera takes 30 photos a second depending on the camera smartphones are usually 30 I think

I recommend 2 as the easiest if you have Windows and 1 if you have a Mac. If you use Linux there's a patch for that somewhere but still use 2 because VLC works everywhere. 2 also works on a Mac. Maybe just go with 2.

method 1

video your cumshot then open it with iMovie or Movie Maker or something and just have it export the frame. I don't use these but they come free with OS X and Windows before Windows 10. I use Vegas so there's a screenshot option but Vegas isn't free

method 2

video your cumshot and open it with VLC find the spot you like and pause it. Right click on the video window and click take snapshot. VLC is a free software and one of the better video players paid or free

method 3

same as method 2 but you can use any video software you want and press print screen to take the capture. If you are on Windows you may have to open paint or another graphic editor and press "ctrl V" to paste and save

By #337566 at 05,Jan,13 20:46
[deleted image] in the middle of my cum vote and comment!!

By Narcan at 05,Jan,13 18:28 other posts of Narcan 
Use the video function and capture the pic afterward...

By bella! at 04,Jan,13 01:32 other posts of bella! 
allyouneedislove had the most amazing pictures with cumshots! The pictures were so artistic and well done, like fireworks.....a visual eye orgasm.

By #147052 at 23,Feb,12 19:46
it can be done but sometimes you forget to press the button on the camera when you are cumming....pleasure is a big distraction

By langloot at 18,Feb,12 11:54 other posts of langloot 

Or like this, from top more easy

By langloot at 18,Feb,12 11:49 other posts of langloot 

When enough sunlight is avaialble use rapid/sport mode on camera, or else like this shot- auto with flash, make sure focus point is on penis.

By #179934 at 17,Feb,12 15:03
Here is mine

By #225414 at 17,Feb,12 12:50
Ive been trying to get pics too but never can, just screen shots from the vids [deleted image]
[deleted image]

By niginni at 17,Feb,12 11:19 other posts of niginni 
not easy to get the timing right
By niginni at 17,Feb,12 11:21 other posts of niginni 
after the cum shoot

By #201155 at 17,Feb,12 09:55
It's not as easy as you'd think, but you'll get one in the end, I'm sure

[deleted image]

By #6568 at 17,Feb,12 07:43
I have always found this surprisingly difficult and for a long time this 'lucky' shot was my only one here as I tend to either shoot right out of the pic or get too pre-occupied with the camera and don't fully ejaculate;

[deleted image]

Then I got a couple of 'near misses' like this;

[deleted image]

And the last time I tried it I used the 'video cheat' method mow available with the excellent video facility of the latest cameras, like this;

[deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum