Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

appeal to permanent member

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #256856 at 30,Apr,12 06:30
most of the time observed so many fake profiles & the other day it's deleted. Why don't all the permanent members( like cum4steffi, johns, luvmyclit) make a group & discuss various topics which will be fruitful. What's the meaning of the discussion on a deleted member's topic.

Similar topics: 1.Friends of Cum4Steffi   2.Negative comments.   3.Things discussed in the S.A.S. group this week.   4.Lonewolf is not alone anymore... changing member name   5.What's sexy about pissing?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #5532 at 01,May,12 05:06
Sometimes quickly deleted people do manage to post a topic that is worth commenting on. More so than some of the "rate my cock, would you such my cock, do you swallow, would you fuck a penguin,,,,etc".. . Just let folks post and the topic either lives or it dies. Nobody is forced to read them or to respond to them.
By #89828 at 01,May,12 18:39
Wait! There was a "would you fuck a penguin?" thread?! Damn...SO sorry I missed that one...
By #143536 at 03,May,12 15:27

By cupar at 03,May,12 14:24 other posts of cupar 
excellant discussion here from a deleted member /forum/thread.php?id=1140&p=1

By bella! at 30,Apr,12 22:27 other posts of bella! 
The only issue I really have with the dicussion forum is the so many of the "new" discussions are basically the same. How many guess the size of my dick *or* rate my cock and I will rate yours *or* would you fuck me topics should we have going? One member suggested that a member opening a new forum discussion be charged points. joystick, there are so many members with diverse backgrounds coming from all over this world, I bet that there is a wealth of knowledge just waiting to be shared. You're right, we need better topics of discussions rather than the lame matters....
By bigone21 at 30,Apr,12 22:59 other posts of bigone21 
yes bella! and the one that suggested to opening a new thread be charged points was me. and the thread was down in a few hours, because 40 people asked, am i big, want to fuck me, show your .... page 2 and forgotten!

but YOU saw it!!

By cupar at 30,Apr,12 09:58 other posts of cupar 
A dicussion on a deleted members topic could be fruitful unless its on the lines of remarks about his dick. Depends on the topic

Adult Discussion Forum