Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Straight guys

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #149682 at 17,May,12 07:47
Which straight guys would jerk off with another guy? nothing else...

Similar topics: 1.Confused about straight guys showing rosebuds!   2.Straight,gay,bi and curious   3.Do all straight guys have gay fantasies?   4.Gays guys fucking women   5.Why do gay men harass straight guys after saying I'm straight  

New Comment

Comments:
By #88520 at 17,May,12 07:53
The ones that aren't straight?
By spermkiss at 18,May,12 15:26 other posts of spermkiss 
If that were the case, there wouldn't be very many straight guys, maybe none at all.

Virtually all men during adolescence have jacked off with their buds. With many men this continues into adulthood. Some kick it up a notch and suck each other off.

Does this mean that they are not really straight? No, of course not. It's the gender of the person or people with whom a man forms his romantic and living attachments that determines his sexual orientation, not the gender of his sex partners.
By #88520 at 18,May,12 16:11
Meeting up with other guys to jerk off together and perhaps suck eachother off doesn't sound like a very straight activity to me.

If I were into that I would at least classify myself as bisexual.
By spermkiss at 19,May,12 00:42 other posts of spermkiss 
You're free to call yourself whatever you want and so is everyone else.

But believe me there are a LOT of men who self-identify as straight, who call themselves straight and who live as straight, but who have some interest in man-on-man sex.
By #210331 at 10,Jun,12 04:11
I keep seeing your posts, and I read them, and think, 'this guy really has a good insight into the difference between 'gay' and 'straight''. Then I see who posted, and it is YOU, again!!

I feel more 'normal' having read so many of your posts!! I have a gay cousin, and a 'Redneck' type family, and I was concerned, for a while, occasionally liking looking at the penis pictures, on this site, comparing, and maybe feeling some things...

I have always hated 'labels' and why a person has to be this, or that, and you really just kind of laid it out, and said that sometimes these 'sins' were perfectly fine, and I am OK, just as I am, maybe liking jerking off with another guy, or even to the image, or another guy as part of being human...
By spermkiss at 10,Jun,12 17:53 other posts of spermkiss 
Why thank you. It's so kind of you to say that. It can be hard to shut me up and I sometimes wonder if I post too much. But then I get a nice message like yours. Thanks again.

By #234610 at 10,Jun,12 13:39
I call myself straight and don't really have an interest in men but I love looking at cocks!
By spermkiss at 10,Jun,12 17:47 other posts of spermkiss 
All men love looking at cocks. Looking at cocks is a GUY thing, not a GAY thing.

By #187013 at 08,Jun,12 17:06
In Sydney Australia and would love to jerk off another guy oops mean jer off WITH another guy
By spermkiss at 08,Jun,12 18:49 other posts of spermkiss 
Either way is fun.

By #265444 at 24,May,12 10:01
The way I look at it, an enjoyable sexual experience is just that. An enjoyable sexual experience. Just because you may jerk off with your friend (or ever further) doesn't make you gay. At the end of the day it comes down to your sexual preference and who you want to come hoe to at the end of the day. I think there is a great bond that happens between two guys (straight or not) when they feel comfortable enough with each other to masturbate together. And it doesn't necessarily have to be a gay-sexual bond.

I personally am gay. Not because I am unattracted to women or couldn't be with a woman, I just am more attracted to men. At the end of the day I want to come home to my boyfriend. Doesn't mean I wouldn't pass up the chance to have sex with a beautiful woman. And that doesn't make me any less gay. Its all a matter of greater preference. I am a firm believer in that. Social stigmas need to just go away.
By spermkiss at 08,Jun,12 15:31 other posts of spermkiss 
Your remarks are spot on.

By fatcock57 at 03,Jun,12 16:27 other posts of fatcock57 
I would, but then again I'm bi, so....

By #64328 at 01,Jun,12 22:04
Sure I would....Havnt done that since I was just a ****
By #64328 at 01,Jun,12 22:04
k-i-d

By nekekal at 30,May,12 19:13 other posts of nekekal 
Decades ago, we used to do this in high school. A circle jerk. We would just all get together and jack off. Too many hormones, not enough willing women. And at this point in my life, I do find myself fascinated with cocks, so I might.

By #134591 at 29,May,12 06:30
who cares about str8 or gay, as long as its good wet fun right?

By #212274 at 18,May,12 13:39
I'm straight. Because I just simply adore women and think they're gorgeous! never did anything with a guy before. But why shouldn't I be curious about it (which I am)? Does that make me gay or bi? I don't think so. It just means I'm a sexual being.

And I don't jerk off to the pics around here or don't care about jerking off with another guy. If something should happen, it must be "all the way". It's about making contact with another person.
By #105042 at 18,May,12 17:04
good statement
By #212274 at 18,May,12 23:40
Thanx
I just hope I'm not alone on this. Well, now I know I'm not! Thanx!
By spermkiss at 19,May,12 00:38 other posts of spermkiss 
You're far from alone on this. Most straight men have at least some curiosity about gay sex. Virtually all straight men when placed in a sexual situation with another man will become aroused and be able to perform, and not just in inserter roles.

This works the other way too. I'm as gay as they come, but I've had sex with women. Most gay men have. Why? because we have so much opportinity. Being gay is a Major Babe Magnet. If you want to get laid more, act gay.
By #161491 at 19,May,12 03:20
Your view is completely opposite from that of this fellow I've been conversing with on another forum. He insists that most gay men are gay because they can't get easier access to sex with women. He says they turn to guys because sex with guys is more available and easier to get. I think he's full of crap.
By spermkiss at 19,May,12 16:34 other posts of spermkiss 
You're right, he's (mostly) full of crap. A guy's sexual orientation is hard wired into his brain and it is not something he chooses and it is not something he can change.

The one thing he's right about, however, is that it's easier to bed a man than a woman. With most women a guy has to wine them and dine them and say all the right things and do a lot of coaxing to get them in the sack. But just say the word "sex" to a man and he'll start opening his pants. Men are sluts, not that this is bad, mind you.

Finally, as a gay man of mature years (I'm sixty-nine), I cannot begin to count the number of women who have come on to me, sometimes even thrown themselves at me. And it still happens, even though I'm now an old fart. Talking with gay friends I've found that my experience is far from unusual.
By #161491 at 20,May,12 15:26
I don't agree that men are sluts. Just because you're a highly sexual being doesn't mean you have to have multiple partners to satisfy that urge (I'm extremely sexual, for example, but I've never been promiscuous). I do agree, however, that getting a man in the sack is generally easier.

As for women coming on to gay men, I think there are a lot of women out there who still see gay men as a challenge to them. This is one reason I'm very wary of so-called "fag hags" because I've encountered several who not-so-secretly have tried to "convert" the gay men they hang around. One even brazenly hit on my boyfriend right in front of me years ago, and I found out from a mutual gay friend that this kind of thing was common for her.

Women never hit on me, but if one ever did, I'd probably laugh my ass off and say, "Honey, you have GOT to be kidding!"
By #105042 at 21,May,12 21:33
Hmmm...think youґre right and wrong at the same time. I do believe that a manґs sexuality is different. Weґre born and also raised to fight and be the hunters and thereґs not much difference in education and socialization between gay and straight men. Havenґt we all been told that boys donґt cry?

And with women: for some it might be a challenge to get a gay guy into bed but I donґt think they want to convert. They think weґd be closer and more sensitive to what they need. And somehow itґs true because we like the same, but itґs only - we canґt give it. Only bisexual men can do.

My best girl friend once said to me: if you ever like to try, just tell me. I didnґt and what happened was that she has married my best old school friend. We all are still friends and Iґm happy for them.

Same happened with a straight friend of mine at a birthday party. Both sligthly drunk and he started to kiss me. I would never dared though I liked him a lot. It just happened. I still think that kissing is much more intimate than sucking a cock and thatґs what I never did with that friend. So just to explain: I didnґt do both because in the end I canґt change my sexual orientation - but what was left anyway was a feeling of: all labeling is so stupid and we could learn so much more if we only were able to let things happen without that. I was not and sometimes regret it.
By #161491 at 22,May,12 01:56
I understand what you're saying, Paul, but I don't feel that labeling is stupid. It can be if it limits you, but at the same time it can give you a good sense of who you are. I also don't think it's a bad thing to operate within your own comfort zone. I can think of several times when certain guys tried to get me in bed for various reasons, plus I had a female friend years ago who aggressively expressed a desire to make out with me. In almost all of those instances I felt very uncomfortable and never did anything with them, and to this day I have no regrets about it. However, I did allow one of those guys to get me into bed. He caught me at a weak moment, and I do have regrets about sleeping with him because I genuinely didn't want to and I felt very awkward afterward. I also had a straight friend who casually mentioned he wanted me to suck his dick. I was very attracted to him, but I don't regret saying no to him because it would have really complicated our friendship. The biggest regrets I have are the times I did have sex with guys and didn't allow myself to enjoy the experience as fully as I should have.

I agree with you that kissing can be even more intimate than any sex act. Maybe this is why I love kissing my husband so much.

As for women trying to convert gay men, most aren't like that, but I've encountered a few who definitely were. The friend I described earlier aggressively hit on almost every gay man she knew. She was much more homophobic than she led others to believe. I saw through her pretty quickly and am really glad I decided to distance myself from her.
By spermkiss at 22,May,12 16:51 other posts of spermkiss 
It's interesting how this thread of discussion has developed. May I add a few more comments?

First about women who like to have sex with gay men, a female friend of mine who liked to bed gay men (myself included) once said that gay men were better in the sack. She went on to say "You might not get it as often with a gay man as you do with a straight man, but when you do, it's better."

About having sex with straight friends, I've had several straight friends over the years, and with most (but not all) of them we eventually had sex. In no case did it ruin our friendship. Indeed, it generally brought us closer together.

Finally, about same sex kissing. There is something about two men kissing that drives most straight people, especially straight men, absolutely bananas. I find this hard to understand, because the mouth is a gender neutral part of the body. Men's mouths have beard growth around them, but other than that, one mouth is pretty much like any other mouth. It would seem that any two people of either sex and any orientation can kiss. We gay men kiss each other all the time and think nothing of it. But very few straight men will kiss another man. A straight man may be very happy to suck another man's cock and lick his ass hole, but he won't kiss him. Go figure. I guess kissing is indeed the most intimate act between two people.

By #66211 at 21,May,12 07:37
So ur saying if u kiss a man ur gay. Even if u don't get turned on looking at men on the street. Just have a dick fettish?

By #52093 at 19,May,12 22:55
I would

By #166220 at 19,May,12 22:45
My profile says that i am bi sexual....i wanna bew , but cant go through with tryin it. I love jacking off ...alone , with other straight guys , for my girl or the mens olympic team....that doesnt make me gay, or bi...if it did, id be bi, no question about it....gonna jack off now!

By #183935 at 18,May,12 12:07
I still maintain that no one is 100% straight (or 100% gay for that matter)
By #161491 at 18,May,12 12:14
I'm pretty darn close to the 100% gay end myself.
By spermkiss at 19,May,12 00:20 other posts of spermkiss 
Me too. But I have fucked pussy and I've even eaten pussy. But whn all is said and done, I'm a cocksucker.

By #199530 at 19,May,12 06:32
im 100% straight, fuck you
By bigone21 at 19,May,12 21:49 other posts of bigone21 
i'm 100% this or that! fuck you..!
By bigone21 at 19,May,12 21:53 other posts of bigone21 
...and i call myself "10in cock" because maybe 8 inch seems small...
By bigone21 at 19,May,12 21:53 other posts of bigone21 
still: fuck you!!
By bigone21 at 19,May,12 21:54 other posts of bigone21 
hahaha!!

By spermkiss at 19,May,12 22:00 other posts of spermkiss 
Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much.

By #226865 at 18,May,12 12:29
I'm not sure what the line is between straight and gay. I guess I always felt it was more who you want to hug, kiss and wake up next to in the morning more than who you jack off with or even suck off. I feel a straight/bi guy might be with another man but has no desire to kiss another man. I have a blog (Dougsdick Blog) about my experience as a teen with both guys and gals but I do consider myself basically straight altho I still might swap blowjobs with someone.
By spermkiss at 19,May,12 00:23 other posts of spermkiss 
You're like most straight men. See my comment above.

By #149682 at 17,May,12 07:55
i messed up on the post i changed it read again
By #88520 at 17,May,12 08:00
I think my answer still stands

By #6568 at 17,May,12 07:49
Er,...if they are really "straight" none of them would...would they??

I like to see nice specimens here and can admire them when I do but I have never "jerked off" to any....or ever had the urge, come to that!

Adult Discussion Forum