She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Has this ever happened to you?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #259367 at 30,May,12 18:43
When I was about 20 years old, a buddy of mine was sucking my dick, and he got it really really right this time and made me feel like he was devouring me. Before I knew it I came, so quick that my dick never got hard. I was completely soft. That's the only time that ever happened to me, and I've never heard of it happening to anyone else. Is that just a freak once-in-a-lifetime occurrence, or has someone else experienced this?

Similar topics: 1.Women sat with open legs   2.What happened to Landofthelost??   3.penis or genital injuries   4.Getting caught wanking and/or naked in public.   5.Has a medical ailment ever hindered you during a sexual encounter.  

New Comment

Comments:
By MoeJoe at 31,May,12 09:30 other posts of MoeJoe 
Wait til you turn 65....it will become a regular event!

By #147052 at 31,May,12 13:54
it does happen at a lesser age....

By pifad at 05,Mar,18 14:10 other posts of pifad 
Oh too regular

By boc at 01,Jun,12 09:15 other posts of boc 
Only when I used too much cocaine in the past. Other than that it has never happened.
By kebmo at 05,Mar,18 09:05 other posts of kebmo 
I HAD a coke time in my life and I swear that I'm the only guy in the world that just could NOT get it up on coke. I never had sex on coke. Speaking of coke, I saw Jerry Seinfeld interviewed on the new Sundays with Alec Baldwin talk show tonight and he says that he's never seen cocaine in his life.

By #463848 at 05,Mar,18 08:43
When I was dating a new girl I gave her an orgasm with my fingers. She then wanted me to fuck her and we went to a different room where we could lie down. By that time I had gone soft but as soon as my cock touched her pussy I shot my load.

By #64328 at 01,Jun,12 21:54
I have cum while masturbating while still being soft. Being very tired and horny. I must say the orgasm was very intense. I would haveto believe most guys have cum while soft at sometime in their lives. Also after I have orgasmed 2 or 3 times I can still cum just not keep an erection. I would like to hear from others that have cum while soft also...Good Post

By fancyabit at 31,May,12 04:09 other posts of fancyabit 
I've masturbated and cum while semi hard many times. Don't know if that counts?

Adult Discussion Forum