to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Ever had sex with an Indian?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #13286 at 20,Oct,09 08:16
I don't know if there are really differences depending on nations... like whether there are different trends in sexual practices or anything like that. If you have though, I'd be curious what it was like? And is the thing about penis size really a noticeable difference?

Similar topics: 1.indian or arabic?   2.Indian Uncut Dick   3.indian guys show your dick and briefs....   4.indian foreskin   5.Indian problems!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #522126 at 30,Sep,17 09:15
I knew a very lovely Indian lady,she despised her husband and let me fuck her arse and swallow my cum just to get back at him as he always wanted to do those things,she left him and sent him pictures of what she had been up to.Sadly left the country now to get away from him.

By #220845 at 26,Sep,17 18:38
Oral, she had a boyfriend and watched him suck me off, I knelt and licked her pussy while they kissed, she was sexy.

By leopoldij at 20,Sep,17 17:27 other posts of leopoldij 
Ever had sex with a Mormon?
By #536760 at 26,Sep,17 07:38
had a couple of moorons.

By WristThick at 26,Sep,17 06:50 other posts of WristThick 
Always wanted to. Got close on the weekend, but I'm still wondering what it would be like. Their pussies are TINY.

By DJS at 20,Sep,17 12:45 other posts of DJS 
Didn't Tonto fuck the lone ranger??

By onthelose at 20,Sep,17 01:49 other posts of onthelose 
I used to have a girlfriend who was American Indian. She and her friends weren't as twisted in the head like white women are about sex.

By andrew999999999 at 19,Sep,17 19:34 other posts of andrew999999999 
Yes, with Indian / Pakistani men. Fucked and been fucked, sucked and been sucked. No different than anyone from other countries.
I have noticed that a good percentage of the ones I've been with, and others I've seen at the sauna complex I go to, that they are often below average cock size. Just my observations, I've seen some average size ones too, but not so many.

By gazlittlewilly at 25,Mar,17 23:49 other posts of gazlittlewilly 
Probably should specify which kind of Indian
Native American or India Indian?

By leopoldij at 25,Mar,17 19:30 other posts of leopoldij 
I guess it's more spicy. It is said that Indians add a lot of masala and hot chilli powder on their private parts before penetration. The savvy ones add some turmeric too and those who are into aromatics add cardamom and a bit of sandalwood flavored oil. This is something that's being going on for thousands of years in India. Westerners need to be trained for that kind of sex. They call it holistic or tantric and it's consider good for their karma too.

By niceonebighead at 25,Mar,17 16:29 other posts of niceonebighead 
wife was 3/4 cheroke 55yrs with her great pussy wouldnt fuck anything but uncut cock great cocksucker loved oral sex themen from inda luv that black cock with red head

By pifad at 26,Feb,10 09:10 other posts of pifad 
I would love to have sex with an indian man. And,matt69, your cock is awesome. Big and beautiful. Wanna fuck around?

By MoeJoe at 24,Oct,09 13:51 other posts of MoeJoe 
An Indian ? How about a cowboy ?

By #10886 at 20,Oct,09 13:58
How?
By slipper at 22,Oct,09 14:28 other posts of slipper 
Kemo Sabi

Adult Discussion Forum