Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What is the kinkiest dirtiest thing you have ever done

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #270555 at 15,Jul,12 15:13
I want to here all the dirty nasty sex fetishes out there

Similar topics: 1.Whats the kinkiest thing you ever tried or wanna try?   2.dirtiest thing you would like to do to my wife   3.What's the dirtiest thing you've done?   4.Confession time!!   5.kinkiest sexual experiences or fantasies  

New Comment

Comments:
By #390287 at 26,Apr,15 06:01
I will answer via PM

By #475104 at 25,Apr,15 00:37
I fucked my drunk girlfriends mouth one evening, blew my jizz all over her face and hair then put her to bed.. she came out to breakfast without looking in a mirror. I was young, living with twobother guys in a large house, she didn't realize she had my DNA all over her forehead and hair..

By #23575 at 24,Apr,15 02:54
I used to fuck this hot next door neighbor milf while her husband would be out doing yard work and her kids would be playing at the other neighbors house. I was single so all I had to do was wait for her to let me know when to sneak over. Of course we fucked when they weren't home too. But the excitement of her husband being "home" during all this made it pretty amazing. Afterwards she'd always go outside and act like nothing out of the ordinary. She needed it. And loved my size. How could i resist?
By leopoldij at 24,Apr,15 10:41 other posts of leopoldij 
Nice one. Yes, you couldn't resist. Noone would.

By Blade at 02,Apr,15 03:29 other posts of Blade 
Let a drunk girl I hooked up with lick my ass out, when I didn't specially clean down there. I wasn't nasty, but I prob didn't clean very well, as I took a quick shit earlier that night. But man, I was sparkling clean after she ate my ass for, what seems like 30 minutes.

Funnier thing was she blew me after, and stopped to tell me in very slurred speak not to cum in her mouth.... I thought to myself, huh? after licking potential shit off my ass, you won't take my cum? Well she was half **** after a while anyway, so I kinda just fucked her mouth, then blasted my cum, at the end, in her mouth. she just mumbled something after, but I wasn't sure she even knew I finished...

By Fritz at 01,Apr,15 14:44 other posts of Fritz 
showed my tiny, shaved dick to my 65 year old cleaning women and asked her what she thinks about it. The answer was as expected.

Adult Discussion Forum