to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Foreskin - question for guys that are cut

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #285812 at 15,Aug,12 04:27
Any cut guys ever consider getting your foreskin reconstructed?
I heard there are several ways to get it back, easiest and painless way is to stretch it back over the head.

Similar topics: 1.Do you retract the foreskin when taking a piss?   2.Foreskin question   3.Restoring Foreskin   4.Foreskin size   5.shape of a cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By #518391 at 10,Aug,17 07:41
I was circumcised 8 years ago after suffering from balanitis for years...very pleased to be rid of the problems and my long overhanging foreskin...sex and wanking are much better without it getting in the way, I think my cock looks better and it's so much easier to maintain.
[deleted image]
By JeffinKS at 11,Aug,17 13:02 other posts of JeffinKS 
you were just lazy and didn't know how to wash your penis..... poor personal hygiene is a sad excuse to circumcise. I have restored my foreskin, and as some one that was circumcised as a baby.... having a foreskin is indescribably better!

P.S it takes me 30 seconds in the morning to wash my penis, I don't understand why guys think this is so difficult...
By Odin_york_pa at 11,Aug,17 19:32 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
Ahem, good sir. Would you like a crane to help you get off that high horse?
By JeffinKS at 11,Aug,17 21:29 other posts of JeffinKS 
are you saying I don't wash my cock? every morning and every night..
By Odin_york_pa at 31,Aug,17 02:30 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
no, just commenting on your preaching about cicumcision.
By JeffinKS at 31,Aug,17 12:01 other posts of JeffinKS 
go stick your head back in the sand....
By #518391 at 01,Sep,17 07:04
I had no choice with my circumcision...it was medically necessary....

By #539358 at 31,Aug,17 14:28
I can see both sides of the argument. Yes, if you suffer from a tight foreskin which won't retract even after stretching or bad balanitis then a circumcision is the obvious answer. But using circumcision as an excuse for not bothering to clean down there is laziness! When I was a teenager my foreskin wouldn't retract when erect (mainly due to the size of my glans) so I went to the doctor. Rather than just cut my skin off he explained that some boys loosen up faster than others and in time mine should retract naturally too. And he was perfectly right, mine rolled back and forwards perfectly by my early 20's. What does annoy me is when cut guys assume us uncirced guys have smelly cheesy cocks. I shower every morning, and if I was to roll my skin back now, there would be no cheesy mess, just a natural healthy pink head.

By kebmo at 01,Sep,17 05:41 other posts of kebmo 
No way!!! I like it just fine the way it is.

By #202392 at 01,Sep,17 02:34
I am working on restoring my foreskin. I wish I had never been cut.

By chubbyloves at 13,Aug,17 18:59 other posts of chubbyloves 
Having a knob at the end keeps my hand from sliding off on the up stroke

By #535670 at 12,Aug,17 13:36
Sure more skin to play with!

By Odin_york_pa at 11,Aug,17 19:35 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I had considered it once, but you can nver truly get back that which was lost. You can stretch the skin you have and say you're uncut, but the truth is you are cut. It's never going to be 100% as it was beforehand. However, I am glad I am cut. To me it's more pleasing to look at and play with. To each their own, you're opinion may vary.
By bella! at 11,Aug,17 21:47 other posts of bella! 
Hi. From a masculine point of view, what do you find is more visually appealing about being cut?

I must confess, the first time I saw an uncircumcised penis, I was in late 30's early 40's and it was like nothing I'd seen before! But in the same token, this was a penis that did not have the foreskin retracted, at that time. Just my opinion, an uncircumcised penis is considerably more attractive versus circumcised, when the foreskin is retracted. The glans seems to be more smooth and a healthy rosy color. But a pretty cock is a pretty cock, no matter what......
By #539380 at 12,Aug,17 12:06
I agree with you. I think cut cocks look boyish as well

By RealTitsLover at 12,Aug,17 00:36 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Absolutely not. If someone offered me a million dollars to do that, I'd say hell no.

By #289712 at 17,Aug,12 11:08
I wouldn't want it back, but I would love to know what it feels like to masturbate with a foreskin.. It looks like it feels awesome..

By #64328 at 17,Aug,12 06:39
Dont want mine back either

By #292354 at 16,Aug,12 19:53
Nope, i like it cut. I wouldn't want it back.

By JeffinKS at 16,Aug,12 19:42 other posts of JeffinKS 
I am working on restoring my foreskin. I am very happy with the results so far. The difference is like night and day way more sensitivity and the look is amazing.

By #268067 at 15,Aug,12 05:15
nope never would do it in a million years.
By spermkiss at 16,Aug,12 19:36 other posts of spermkiss 
Same with me. I'm cut, I like being cut and I wouldn't dream of trying to restore my foreskin.

By #218691 at 16,Aug,12 15:51
Pop to the supermarket and get a pack of salami.

Gives you that 'whole again' feeling and your partner can eat it mid-sex-session for an energy boost.

By #285812 at 16,Aug,12 16:53

By Dalecash at 16,Aug,12 10:26 other posts of Dalecash 
Im cut and very happy the way it is.

By Ray10754 at 15,Aug,12 11:33 other posts of Ray10754 
Would not even concider it!

Adult Discussion Forum