Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Bigger = Better

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #290044 at 20,Aug,12 07:42
Is bigger always better? There are some monster cocks on this site. Are huge cocks most disierable? Is there a point when a mans cock is too big to really enjoy? Obviously the answer will vary with each person, but what do you think?
Guys with Monster cocks... do you love it? Has it ever been a problem for you, having a giant dick?

Similar topics: 1.HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN...   2.let's vote about "longdick" out or in??   3.Does your willy get bigger or smaller with age?   4.your partner ever talked about a bigger dick experience?   5.My dick is bigger....  

New Comment

Comments:
By #380915 at 27,Apr,13 14:02
i get told mine is the PERFECT size by most girls

By #360385 at 25,Apr,13 14:55
have no problem with it, and girls usually love...but have to know good how to use...
By bigone21 at 26,Apr,13 17:34 other posts of bigone21 
I also have no problem with your dick! Eyecandy! And hey, guys with small dicks would also have to know how to use it!!

By Bendy at 26,Apr,13 16:03 other posts of Bendy 
Bigger is not always better... The bigger it is, the flimsier it is... Like mine bends and folds like rubber, lol... This can present quite a problem during sex...

By MoeJoe at 20,Aug,12 09:28 other posts of MoeJoe 
Giant cocks = Giant egos......
By bella! at 20,Aug,12 09:38 other posts of bella! 
Well said MoeJoe! I wish I understood why so many men will equate size with appeal.

By bigone21 at 17,Apr,13 15:22 other posts of bigone21 
By CreativeOne at 25,Apr,13 00:18 other posts of CreativeOne 
Good one ... "bigone21" , thanks for sharing ! Too funny
By #201583 at 25,Apr,13 01:05
The sign should read, "I'm 100% asshole."

By #124665 at 16,Apr,13 08:50
It all depends on the woman (or man). I like to be buried deep in a woman, close, it feels more intimate. It would suck having an inch or two out in the cold. 9+ inches is rare, and having too much girth rules out a blowjob. Some girls can only take six inches. Some girls have "cow pussies" and can take the business end of a ball bat. Some guys have big/ small dicks and can't fuck. All things considered, if you have a big cock and can USE it, then yes bigger is better, to an extent..

By #164428 at 20,Aug,12 12:00
It may sound cliche, but, for me, the size doesn't matter; it's how you use it.

Some great things about a small cock: the G Spot is only an inch up inside; a small cock can certainly reach it. The only partner with whom I had multiple orgasms during intercourse had the smallest dick of them all as it happens. And I can always deep, er, shallowthroat a small cock!lol

A monster cock can be pleasureable to me, too, if the guy knows how to control it. If he just slams me willy nilly, then I'm going to have a very sore cervix!

A monster cock has great visual appeal, but, again, surely not a requirement for my pleasure.
By #124665 at 16,Apr,13 08:39
+1

By #358284 at 15,Apr,13 15:37
As a Deepthroater, Bigger is always Better!!

By bella! at 20,Aug,12 17:36 other posts of bella! 
Ya know, Spermkiss has mentioned this in different threads, that there is a fascination with cocks that are extremely large or that are extremely small. He's right, there is merely a fascination for those men whichever side of the spectrum they may be on.... But is one better than the other? I surely don't know because my partners have been of an average size. Hey, it's all about working with what you have.
By jocstfr at 20,Aug,12 18:23 other posts of jocstfr 
I agree Bella!!!

By jocstfr at 20,Aug,12 13:58 other posts of jocstfr 
I have an average size cock but my cock head is thick. Ive had girls tell me though they enjoy anal, there is no way they would let me do anal with them.

Adult Discussion Forum