Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

When you were growing up or even now : when you went to the gym or pool did you ever felt in awe at a guy that had a big cock ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #296237 at 13,Oct,12 14:35
When you were growing up or even now : when you went to the gym or pool did you ever felt in awe at a guy that had a big cock ? Would you try to be in the showers at the same time to watch him shower...nude....showing off his big cock and hot ass ?

Similar topics: 1. Penis shape/outline at the Swimming Pool   2.At what age does the cock stop growing?   3.shave or wax?   4.have you ever wanted to bang your daughter inlaw ?   5.Has anyone ever turned somethingmeant to embarrass you into the other persons embarrassing moment.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #238177 at 14,Oct,12 03:16
I always do this I've got my cock sucked so much and got fucked so much from doing this

By nekekal at 13,Oct,12 19:12 other posts of nekekal 
Not really. I look of course, but mine is bigger than most guys, and it is too big for most women, so I always wanted a bit smaller never bigger

By spermkiss at 13,Oct,12 16:43 other posts of spermkiss 
What man hasn't? Guys like to look at other guys' dicks. Guys especially like to look at big dicks. Most of all, guys like to look at big, hard dicks.

And it's not just gay men who do this. ALL MEN like to look at other men's dicks. It's a guy thing, not a gay thing.

So to you men who are blessed with a big dick I say this: Do your fellow men a favor and SHOW IT OFF. Stay nude as long as you can in locker rooms. Take long showers and get a semi or even a standing up and throbbing hard-on in the shower. Your fellow men will thank you.

By #220845 at 13,Oct,12 14:39
Yeah, once a guy let me jack him off in the showers at the pool.

Adult Discussion Forum