Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Have u finally seen the dick of a guy you always fantasized about (friend, work bud etc) ? Big dick ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #296237 at 25,Oct,12 22:51
Have u finally seen the dick of a guy you always fantasized about (friend, work buddy, neighbour etc) ? Who is he ? When ? Where ? How it happen ? He has a nicer dick than you thought?

Similar topics: 1.my hot friend   2.wifes male friend   3.i need help please   4.Best friend fantasies   5.My s.i.s.t.e.r and my penis  

New Comment

Comments:
By CreativeOne at 26,Sep,13 02:59 other posts of CreativeOne 
Yes ... quite a few times ! However for the most part the ones I really want to see , are next to impossible to see !

By #198926 at 26,Oct,12 17:46
Dick size is so unperdictable! body size and shape seems to mean nothing! its a real box of chocolates out there!!!!!
By #427539 at 18,Sep,13 14:27
Yup sometime i start sucking on. Aguy small cock and pretty soon it woll grow to. A really huge size. You never know how big a dick will get till you suck it
By bigone21 at 21,Sep,13 22:04 other posts of bigone21 
exercise on interpunction a little more, and you'll see you get great responses!!

By skot at 18,Sep,13 16:42 other posts of skot 
I've lusted after a mate of mine for years. He's fit with a hot hairy chest and stomach. Unfortunately he's straight so the chances of getting a quick flash were nil.

One day when he was in the kitchen making us pizza I found a video stash he'd made with his gf.

It might not have been in the flesh but I did get to see his juicy foreskin being pulled back and his swollen head start to pump out cum

NB My face was scarlet through the meal and since then he's always teased me for not being able to take jalapenos

By #269409 at 29,Oct,12 12:05
I've always noticed my father in laws big bulge and one day we went to visit and walked in while he was sleeping in the nude on his bed but i can still not get that image out of my head it was bigger than i thought and dark and vainy

By pifad at 26,Oct,12 17:51 other posts of pifad 
Yes! Same size lengthwise as me. Thicker with a severe turn to the left of the head. Big loose hangers. Not only did I see it, I got to suck it. Awesome. Now for his ass......

By #243908 at 26,Oct,12 15:58
luckily ive gotten to see a lot of dicks that i didnt think i would get to see. but in the football locker room everybody likes to get naked! i dont complain....

Adult Discussion Forum