Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

I suck a cock and swollowed.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #308917 at 28,Oct,12 00:09
I'm bi and was straite until a couple years ago when I was 40 I got interested in dicks. Started with a sensual male massage then did the bathouse thing and recently video booth at an adult book store. Mainly mutual sucking and lately I've been so wanting to suck a cock and keep sucking until they cum in my mouth. Well, that happened today (twice)at a book store and then a bathhouse. I don't know why, but older men turn me on, so at the video booth I made a daring move towards a 60+ man. I went to his video booth and sat down. he immidiately pulled out his dick through his unzipped pants and I started sucking. He said he was cumming and I grabbed his ass and sucked even harder. I don't know how much cum he spewed in my mouth, but when I stopped to look at his cock, there was sperm still oozing. I grabbed his cock and kept sucking. Similiar experience at a bathouse. He said he was cumming and turned away. I turned with him and kept sucking until he came in my mouth. Crazy day!

Similar topics: 1.Would U suck my Cock for $20   2.How do you ask a guy if you can suck his cock?   3.Cocks I would Suck... Craving a Cock in my Mouth!   4.Sucking cock   5.I Want to Suck Cock!  

New Comment

Comments:
By onthelose at 21,Dec,21 22:38 other posts of onthelose 
I like sucking cocks but it's gotten a lot harder since they closed the bathhouse and all the glory holes at adult bookstores. At least at those places chances are good that you can suck cocks without pissing of the homophobes out there. Although it's not that easy to find a dick to suck at some those places. Isn't that what we all go there for???

By #652988 at 19,Dec,21 16:38
I'm wanting to suck a dick
By knewbi at 21,Dec,21 18:47 other posts of knewbi 
Why are you waiting? Go for it!!!

By cumonme1 at 17,Feb,15 13:33 other posts of cumonme1 
When I sucked my first cock I swallowed his cum, I figured if I was going to suck on another mans cock I would do the deed the right way suck on it make him cum then swallow what he has rewarded you with

By #281008 at 29,Jun,13 21:24
my sperm stinks

By Walker at 24,Jun,13 21:14 other posts of Walker 
Well we don't have bath houses, orthose kind of book stores. Although I have picked up women MILFs mostly. My wife gets after me aboutmy homophobia. She knows my fetish for flashing my cock to women, so she set me up at one party. She made an excuse to leave and her friend Marcia said had seen pictures of my cock and wanted to measure it. She got my cock hard and took pictures. A while later she had my cock pics several other guys cocks on her 52 inch TV! No hiding now. I was a bit drunk like everyone else. We voted andI got second place. A guy all dressedup like a girl said she/he wanted to suck cock. Marcia took pictures of me getting my cocksucked. She said my wife told her I loved anal sex. after I blowa load of cum she/he offered her ass to fuck. Plowed her ass and came again. Marcia then pulled her tranny friends cock out. I didn't flip out. I just kept pumping her asshole. Marcia showedmy wife and she
laughed. She thought it was so funny. I have only sucked my own cock, andsucked my owncum, but do let guys suck my cockand I do ass fuck a few. My wife says I'm not gay because I let girls suck my cock too and fuck their assholes when they let me. She refuses to do either, and wamts me to unload in someone else. On a sliding scale, she says all men are 10% if you look at cock. As you are more into cock it goes up. If you like sucking cock and one is infront of you next to a cunt, and you go for the cock first your Bi. I'd go for the cunt. When we fuck she makes me suck my cum out of her cunt. We have done 3 way with another woman,and they make me eat both of them cunt and asshole. Although I have gone out with Marcia's husband Rob to guy parties, and fucked his ass, he never pushed to fuck my asshole, although his wife has fucked my asshole many times. Rob likes receiving my cock. So my wife says i'm a 15%, no whereclose to Bi.

By Chandu at 24,Jun,13 20:23 other posts of Chandu 
Suck it[deleted image]

By slipper at 23,Jun,13 06:14 other posts of slipper 
I'm over 60!!!

By mywusch at 22,Jun,13 14:28 other posts of mywusch 
great story! i`ve done it too in a bookstore with glory holes: i sucked a cock coming through the hole till he came in my mouth. after that he has gone and a little later a new gay sticks his cock through the hole - i grabbed his cock, squeezed his balls and sucked him hard till he cum in my mouth! after he had gone, a third man entered the stall behind the hole: but he sticks his toungue out and i let him blow my cock till i came in his mouth

By bella! at 28,Oct,12 04:00 other posts of bella! 
I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chapstick.
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it.

By #220845 at 28,Oct,12 03:57
George straite maybe

By #274357 at 28,Oct,12 01:06
Arughhh... this guy was 'straite' until a couple months ago...

I don't know what 'straite' means....
By #291618 at 28,Oct,12 01:47

Adult Discussion Forum