Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Who has the most points on this site ???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #19575 at 20,Nov,09 01:22
I was shocked to see that someone had over 1,000 points , ( actually I think it said 1,423 to be exact ) but I forgot who , but whoever it was , ..... Congrats !!! Also how long have you been a member ? I have only been a member for a few months and already racked up 250 points , so that's not bad for being new to this , .... I guess . Also I do see alot of members begging for comments . What's that all about ? That's just too funny !!!

Similar topics: 1.yo help me out pls   2.FOR ADMIN - THOSE POINTS AGAIN   3.Admin, please tell us about the points system?   4.Points   5.Points Changes  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 19,Apr,16 21:54 other posts of leopoldij 
I have 45 thousand three hundred and nineteen points but I'm gonna spend all of them in the next 5 minutes got a great cause! Watch!

By admin at 20,Nov,09 01:41 other posts of admin 
Actually, you can always simply buy points here - /addpoints.php

And 250 is a limit for points gaining from pics and communication (you can still get donations, convert gifts, etc.), you have to spend them in order to get more.

Also, points themselves are not an indicator of anything. They are simply a fuel to make different things on the site. There is no point in collecting them just for a number.
By #19575 at 20,Nov,09 02:27
Oh thanks ADMIN , .... I already knew that about buying points . I didn't know that 250 was the limit , now it makes sence why no more points are being added to my points . I was really getting into the numbers getting so high , so quickly but suddenly stopped . Thanks again for letting me know . BTW .... when did you start this site ? I am having so much fun on here ... great idea !!!
By admin at 20,Nov,09 02:38 other posts of admin 
March 2008 I think. Should have started it at least 2 years earlier - would be much easier to get members then.

Anyway, I'm glad that someone enjoys the fruits of my labour
By #3034 at 20,Nov,09 05:59
we enjoy the fruit very much. this is the best sex related site on the net period. and I thought the end was near when you implemented paid memberships, but you kept it gangsta, and for that i thank you. quick question. When i first joined this site, I downloaded a couple pics anny and now I can't find them on the site anymore and I cant download them again cuz it keeps telling me they already exist. is there any way to get those pics back
By #21910 at 20,Nov,09 18:57
Simplest way to do that: change the filenames of the pics. E.g., change filename.jpg to filename1.jpg. It will then upload to the site.
By admin at 20,Nov,09 22:03 other posts of admin 
No, that will not work. You should change the image itself, not it's name. I believe I already explained this to him in private.

By Ravioli_Max at 14,Apr,16 23:46 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Enjoy, yes we do.

By #28110 at 20,Nov,09 19:31
I'll never pay for points I can loose..

Adult Discussion Forum