Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

"Cry Bullies" or "Cry Bully"

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #196416 at 10,Nov,12 15:03
Who gives a Big Red Rat's Ass about cry babies on this site that run to admin crying that some members are not playing nice with them and now their feelings are hurt and they just want hugs and it doesn't matter if they are the ones who started the playground fight or not. I think from now on they should be referred to as "Cry Bullies" or "Cry Bully" as they/he/she tries to bully everyone and when it backfires they run crying to Mommy (admin in this case). Please Mommy kick them out of the playground for me . Like toughen the fuck up or learn to play nice!

Similar topics: 1.An Appeal for Civilized Conduct on the Forum   2.Voting is now non-anonymous   3.He Who Must Not Be Named: A Tale of SYD Horror   4.Don't Bring Main Chat Room Fight into Forum!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 01,Apr,20 21:29
for the biggest cry baby here, you know who you are!!!
does anyone here think that one person should have SPECIAL banning rights ??? one person here has admin block his hater, so it doesn't affect his 'stats' on his page, shouldn't this loser just BLACKLIST the offender like we all do??? why should one of the biggest trolls and trouble makers here get a special block privilege when he started all the shit in the first place, so that his hater cant message him, but he can still visit that persons page and leave messages... do you think this if fair and do you think we all should have this feature of being able to block others but still be able to visit and see everything they do? would anyone else here like to be able to have special people blocked for them???? *lix*

By #196416 at 13,Nov,12 03:36
I do have this feeling that we will be seeing or hearing of more crying going on and it saddens me that we can't all get along. We are all equal no one is less or better than anyone else. Let us stand together against bullying of any type, We Will Not Stand For it, We will band together against it Join us in our stand, show your support.
By bella! at 13,Nov,12 04:11 other posts of bella! 
Hell yeah!
By bella! at 13,Nov,12 04:18 other posts of bella! 
I would have chanted; "Power to the people!" however I didn't want to confuse some "ppl"

By #303133 at 10,Nov,12 19:18
It IS kind of funny when members who are most guilty of harassing and shit-talking other members do the most boo-hooing when they get their own pecker slammed in the very same door. It also seems that those same members are actually surprised when the folks they attack stand up for themselves. Many of the people who frequent the forum are just tired and frustrated with the rude and childish behavior of certain members. Is it any wonder that they occasionally band together to strike back?

(Just for my own curiosity, is this topic the result of a CHAT-FIGHT spreading into the forum? The CHAT-PEOPLE don't mix very well with forum-folks. It is a weird and savage place over there!)
By #297360 at 11,Nov,12 13:29
Are you saying that becuase I use the public chat that I am a “chat-person“ and that i do not mix well with you . All this time I thought we were friends but it turns out that I just don't mix well with the likes of you bella etc...
By #303133 at 11,Nov,12 22:08
I'm not saying that at all. Throughout human history, there are many examples of "savage" people who have learned to interact with the "civilized" world. Chat-people are, in fact, an uncultured and brutish lot who have little regard for the rules of civility or grammar. You, however, seem to have the ability to pass for Forum-folk...
By #297360 at 11,Nov,12 22:19

Your argument would have more validity if you didn't spend half your time complaining about people making stupid forum threads.

P.s
By bella! at 11,Nov,12 22:42 other posts of bella! 
I would just like to mention that I have chatted and Skyped with some of the "chat-people", they are far from being uncultured or brutish. I think that is a broad generalization and you may have unintentionally offended some really great people. Just sayin....
By #297360 at 11,Nov,12 22:45
P.s.s
By bella! at 11,Nov,12 22:55 other posts of bella! 
Members DO initiate some really dumb topics. Some dumb topic threads are more dummerer ( my way to say it's REALLY dumb ) than others, i.e. "what do you think of my [whatever]?" BORING!! Now if the thread asks "what would you like to shove in my [whatever]?" that's not dumb at all! My mind races with the possibilities of things that could be inserted. And who-da-thunk that penguins and pies could get so many members thinking and become involved in a pleasant and noncombative way!?!?

By bella! at 12,Nov,12 03:11 other posts of bella! 
Hey JustWill, it's a good thing that the only criteria to become a SYD/SYC member is that the person is 18 years of age and over. Had there been an aptitude test administered some "ppl" would not be here.

By #112374 at 11,Nov,12 13:15
This is better than Oprah...

I like everyone
By #303133 at 11,Nov,12 22:10
Then again, a whack in the head with a mallet is better than Oprah...
By bella! at 11,Nov,12 22:11 other posts of bella! 
I like Oprah!
By #285834 at 11,Nov,12 23:25
You must be kidding me ....
By bella! at 11,Nov,12 23:30 other posts of bella! 
No.....

By bella! at 10,Nov,12 16:18 other posts of bella! 
Can I get an AMEN!?! Brotha daffu, you said a mouthful and are so right! wah!, wah!, wah! ( )..... Oh, well, the world is full of all kinds of people, bullies too. Ya just gotta wonder about a bully. In real life, how does a bully interact with people? Who coddles and hugs the bully when things don't go their way? Who is there to punish and spank the all the bad people that stand up to a bully? You hope that a "little one" matures as they grow. Sadly, it doesn't always happen........
By #99385 at 10,Nov,12 17:10
does this forum topic hint towards internet bullies bella? /forum/thread.php?id=18236
By bella! at 10,Nov,12 17:23 other posts of bella! 
hmmm...... who is asking?

/member.php?w=91040
or this member; /member.php?w=92909
nah, it's your 3rd profile, the one with a zero, the profile for member 99385
By bella! at 10,Nov,12 17:32 other posts of bella! 
MONTED* ( member 92909 ), I did respond to your private message(s). I would entertain an intelligent conversation with you, if that is at all possible.
By #99385 at 10,Nov,12 18:44
I just point out the haters bella and you seem not to understand direct english
By bella! at 10,Nov,12 18:47 other posts of bella! 
You point out the haters do you? As the King of a dick site, is that your primary responsibility? And with your information in hand, then what? You go to admin and whine?
By #99385 at 10,Nov,12 21:30
who are you bella?
By bella! at 10,Nov,12 22:25 other posts of bella! 
Are you a landlord, a banker or a potential employer, why would YOU need to know who I am? Since you seem to be curious, my name is Linda, I live in Michigan, the pictures I post are of me and taken by me and I have only 1 profile. Who are you?

By #99385 at 10,Nov,12 18:44
bella you have a real hatred issue ...
By #196416 at 10,Nov,12 18:50
Monted why you hating on Bella? I don't understand! Where is the love?
By bella! at 10,Nov,12 18:53 other posts of bella! 
daffu, perhaps he does not recognize his characteristic as being THE bully
By #303133 at 10,Nov,12 20:18
An odd quote from He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named in an older thread: "We all have opinions... most decent ppl keep most of them to themselves ...just to get along...let there be peace on this world..who needs haters?"
I call it "odd" not just because it is ironic for that particular member to advocate respectful behavior, but because HWMNBN follows up with THIS statement to another member a few lines later:
"another dickless cunt hiding behind a fake account ...get lost loser.....go play in the corner with knives...lol...ps dont cut the rest of yur stub off".
WTF?
By #313314 at 10,Nov,12 20:35
I find it amusing how some vain some people can be to assume that every little reference another makes about having a small penis is automatically about them. Oh Carly Simon!
By bella! at 10,Nov,12 20:40 other posts of bella! 
Carly Simon?

By #99385 at 10,Nov,12 21:29
bella go on skype prove yur a real pussy ....meoooooowwwwww
By bella! at 10,Nov,12 22:33 other posts of bella! 
Oh! Oh! Oh! Is M0NTED* calling me a pussy? He's calling me names admin. Make him stop! Prove what and to who, you? I don't need to prove nothin' to YOU.
By #313314 at 10,Nov,12 23:25
It's no good to tattle Bella. All that will happen is most likely a is a slap on the bottom.
By #68656 at 11,Nov,12 11:59
Just on an allied matter, several of us have noticed that it is not possible to report paid members breaching the group guidelines to the evaluation panel.
Only a day or so back several members tried to report a paid member who has 57 or so images, all of which are web derived (the reverse-image search engines nearly blew their conrods, yet in all instances the reports failed.
Does this mean that paid members are immune to the group guidelines and they only apply to free members.???
We have noted this before so not an isolated incident.
By admin at 11,Nov,12 12:56 other posts of admin 
Those reports come to me directly. When people pay other rules apply. Pretty much as with paid hosting. I need a real DMCA complaint from the copyright owner. But don't forget that in case of paid members if a real lawsuit happens I can direct all heat directly to them, I know who they are and where they live.

By #99385 at 10,Nov,12 21:33
bella just stop the hating ok.....
By #285834 at 10,Nov,12 21:44
Hey agree with you! But with all the respect does that apply for you too?
By bella! at 10,Nov,12 22:30 other posts of bella! 
drifter, HE is MONTED*, monted* or M0NTED* , king of SYD! Civility does not pertain to HWMNBN!
By #285834 at 10,Nov,12 22:37
Maybe it does maybe it doesn't ... but I would like to know anyway.
By bella! at 10,Nov,12 22:52 other posts of bella! 
You really think you're going to get a response from MONTED* he doesn't owe you a response, after all, he's the king!

By #208421 at 10,Nov,12 17:06
Where has our life gone wrong if were getting all worked up over what people on a SYD forum say or do, people need to calm down and just enjoy life.

Adult Discussion Forum