Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Fucking a drunk woman

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #189662 at 14,Nov,12 20:05
This past saturday night I went out with a bunch of friends and agreed to be the dd, designated driver. Finally the bars closed and I began taking them all home. All of them drunk as hell. The last ones I took home was my best friend and his new wife. She's 25 years younger than us and hot as hell. They were both blitzed and when I got them to their house they had ****. I took him in, almost dragging his ass and threw him across the bed. Then carried her inside, she's a little petite red head so no problem carrying her. When I got her to the bed I laid her down and she rolled over and her short dress rode up exposing her fine bare ass. She wasn't wearing panties. I stood there looking at her ass, getting hard. They were both out so I gently spread her legs to get a look at her pussy. It was fine and shaved and very wet. I slid my finger in her cunt and rubbed some juices on it, then tasted her cunt juice, dammit she tasted good. So I gently pulled her legs off the side of the bed and kneeled behind her, slipping my tongue inside her hot pussy, licking it up and down and licking her ass too, I heard a little moan from her so knew she could feel it. I kept licking between her cunt lips and felt her quiver just slightly. My cock was rock hard so I stood up and unzipped, letting my big 8 inch cock pop out. My heart was pounding and I was so excited about what I was about to do. I pushed my cock against her little pussy and it slid right in. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and kept pushing until it was all inside her hot pussy. Then slowly I began to fuck her. My heart was racing and a huge cumshot was building fast. I couldn't hold back and let it go, shooting a huge load of cum inside her belly. I kept it buried deep until the pulsations subsided then slowly withdrew, cum gushed out of her hot box when I pulled it out. She was moaning but still ****. So I gently lifted her back onto the bed and eased out of their house. The next day she called me and thanked me for getting them home safely. I told her it was my pleasure and that I will be their dd anytime they want to go out. She has no idea I fucked her and shot a huge load of cum inside her twat. I'm looking forward to next saturday night.
Hey what are friends for?