Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

stranger sex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #337937 at 03,Jan,13 05:17
want a stranger to approach me and make me have sex with him or them , is that strange

Similar topics: 1.Had my first blow by a complete stranger...   2.wife fucking by stranger   3.FUCKING INDIAN WIFE IN FRONT OF STRANGER   4.have you ever   5.Stranger on the street  

New Comment

Comments:
By #1860 at 22,Mar,13 12:13
Me as well ..... male saunas are a good place to enjoy meeting like minded strangers and have a great time. I often fantasise about walking in the woods and meeting a guy I've never met before and having sex in the open air
By spermkiss at 22,Mar,13 19:48 other posts of spermkiss 
Sure, sex within a Meaningful Relationship is good, but there are times when a man just wants to hook up with a total stranger, someone he has never seen before and will probably never see again. It's best of all when no words are even spoken, before, during or after. You just have sex with each other and part.

As for walking in the woods, meeting a guy and having sex in the open air, you mean you've never done that? I have hundreds of times.
By leopoldij at 27,Mar,22 01:57 other posts of leopoldij 
This is also true for heterosexual males. They find that sex with strangers, female, can be very satisfying. I'm not sure about the no talking part, but, indeed, having sex for the sake of sex is great.

By #666040 at 28,Mar,22 10:41
I know, I've sucked many dicks in the sauna and steam room
By spermkiss at 28,Mar,22 15:15 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't that fun. Years ago I liked to sit on the floor next to the door of the steam room room and suck the cock of every man who came it. Sometimes to climax, but mostly it was just a quick in and out. It was fulfilling to have had twenty or thirty or more cocks in my mouth over an hour's time.
By leopoldij at 28,Mar,22 16:04 other posts of leopoldij 
I envy gay men. There's no chance in a million that a woman would want to do that. I used to go to mixed saunas. Nothing ever happens.
By spermkiss at 09,Apr,22 17:50 other posts of spermkiss 
This is an oh so common refrain from straight men. They find so difficult to score with women. They have to wine them and dine them, say all the right things and do a lot coaxing just to get a whiff of their Precious Pussy. But men are easy. Just say "sex" to a man and he'll start opening his pants.

The truth is that by-and-large gay men are sex pigs. Like me sucking twenty or thirty cocks in a hour in a steam room. Sometimes other gay men call me out for saying that, but it's mostly true. And it's true not because we are gay, but because we are men. Straight men would do the same thing if they could (hello, leopoldij).

And some straight men can. Certain celebrities have women flocking to them and tossing their lingerie at their feet. Film actors, musicians, athletes (hello, Tiger Woods), politicians (hello, Bill Clinton).
By leopoldij at 09,Apr,22 18:00 other posts of leopoldij 
I agree with you. To have sex with a woman a man needs to go through lengthy rituals and negotiations and often lies.
To have sex with a man a man only has to mention it. If I were attracted by men at all, I'd be just like you describe. I'd do the same thing. Problem is I'm not. That's why I said I envy gay, or, better yet, bisexual men.

By APBay at 28,Mar,22 20:46 other posts of APBay 
This happened to me a few years back. Driving to Walmart one night it was a full moon stop at a traffic light make eye contact with the guy next to me at the light made a sign to him that i wanted to suck him off, he pulled into the next street i got out me car suck him off swallowed and went on with my night. Not sure if i would do that today but i may.

By #278535 at 03,Jan,13 20:52
It's a common fantasy of many women. If your fantasy comes true then I'm sure that would be the most pleasurable and memorable sex of your entire life. Best of luck....

By Narcan at 03,Jan,13 20:21 other posts of Narcan 
As long is he is cute!!!

By pifad at 03,Jan,13 05:46 other posts of pifad 
Me too, but it has to be a man!

Adult Discussion Forum