She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

CATEGORIES

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 03,Jan,13 15:51  other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ
If you post pics in "Recently submitted PUSSIES", here's a novel idea... actually SHOW A PUSSY!
if you post as a "Recently submitted DICK", maybe you could actually SHOW A PENIS!
Tits are NOT Pussies! Neither are PENISES, BALLS, ASSES, BUILDINGS, CARS, MOTORCYCLES, ETC!
You get the point?!?! The Wonderful "Admin" does an EXCELLENT job of explaining the reason for categories! Read it! Some people just repeatedly post pics in the wrong place just to be seen or get get themselves noticed. Occassionally it is simply a mistake! I , too, have made this mistake a time or two. At first it was due to not knowing how it is done correctly. Another time it was due to being in a hurry. We can all do that.
But pictures of inanimate objects... this is not a site for that. Check "National Geographic". Maybe they need new photographers for city -scapes! Try sending pics of your vehicles to "Hot Rod" magazine! You get the idea...
In the mean time, this site is for ADULT ENTERTAINMENT and sharing ADULT ideas! Part of being adult is learning appropriate skills, such as READING and COMPREHENSION! Is it that difficult to post pics or subject matter in the proper place???