This thread is to cover any topic that has not been covered already. So feel free to post comments. As long as there is not another thread already with that subject matter.
Do real women on this site like to be called slut or whore? It seems very offensive to me. It also seems like a sign of a fake when they ask to be called that. So I ask the real women out there to comment.
By #526776 at 29,Apr,18 03:30
No, I do not like that, nor would I ever ask to be called that!! It would definitely be offensive to me... so.. from a "real woman"..
If you are speaking of SYD/SYC in general, no, I would not want someone to refer to me as a slut or whore, nor do I want anyone calling me a cunt. Some time ago, and she recently reminded me of this, a SYC member said she wanted to be remembered as a slut, etc. I'm not sure why but I guess it is different strokes for different folks.
Now here's where my "it depends" factors in, although this has not yet occurred for me, I might be receptive of those terms it were said within the confines of a relationship. Those terms written in the forum are offensive to me because I can't see the person's facial expressions or hear the tone in their voice.
Was that as clear as mud to you?
By #487013 at 29,Apr,18 04:08
I’ve never understood it. I get some women love sex and being promiscuous, but I don’t think being called a whore or slut is sexy. I’d never let anyone call me that crap.
By #110229 at 01,Jul,18 20:55
No. You should try calling them "cunt" instead.
Buddha says "Don't be a cunt."
By #110229 at 01,Jul,18 20:58
What's the difference between a bitch and a slut? A slut fucks everybody. A bitch fucks everybody but you.
By #556372 at 04,Jul,18 22:28
My wife, twowarmtts, used to tell her chat/fuck buddys she is a slutty whore and liked it
So... this is what it's like to survive the end of the world!
Hmmm... thought it would be,... well... more interesting!
Why am I still getting bills from before the "Apocalyptic END of the WORLD "???
By #110229 at 08,Jan,13 18:14
I was expecting vampires or at least zombies.
By #68656 at 08,Jan,13 14:47
Max had a small operation today to remove a fatty lump under his right rear leg, it cost me an arm and a leg but he is pleased with the outcome. With his very short legs it was annoying him.
The monkey is giving you the stink eye? If all hell breaks loose, does the penguin have your back?
By #316049 at 08,Jan,13 12:00
It was 40 degrees celsius plus in Sydney today,and my European cars a/c died - going to cost an arm and a leg to repair. German members: talk your government into signing free trade agreements with Australia, one way of course!
If you are speaking of SYD/SYC in general, no, I would not want someone to refer to me as a slut or whore, nor do I want anyone calling me a cunt. Some time ago, and she recently reminded me of this, a SYC member said she wanted to be remembered as a slut, etc. I'm not sure why but I guess it is different strokes for different folks.
Now here's where my "it depends" factors in, although this has not yet occurred for me, I might be receptive of those terms it were said within the confines of a relationship. Those terms written in the forum are offensive to me because I can't see the person's facial expressions or hear the tone in their voice.
Was that as clear as mud to you?
Buddha says "Don't be a cunt."
I'm not sorry I took the money!
And...
My CRAYON JUST BROKE!!!
Hmmm... thought it would be,... well... more interesting!
Why am I still getting bills from before the "Apocalyptic END of the WORLD "???