Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Important facts about blowjobs?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by ccsjunior at 19,Jan,13 00:10  other posts of ccsjunior
so guys.... whats do you like the most of blowjobs? whatґs the most important fact for you? tongue massage? technics? sucking and licking? cumming inside?

Similar topics: 1.Penis Facts   2.Important facts about anal sex?   3.**** Public Blowjob parlors real?   4.Powerful ejaculation   5.Your technique  

New Comment

Comments:
By Lvphose at 10,Jan,24 23:12 other posts of Lvphose 
I like this!

By Fixittight at 10,Jan,24 05:15 other posts of Fixittight 
Love when a woman gets excited by gagging and choking on the head. Mind you never to a vomiting situation. But when they start gagging and choking they try to push off pull away and just hold their head for just a few moments longer. Didn't let go so they can gasp for air. When it makes them dripping wet they do not hesitate after getting air to dive Right back down on It.

By kebmo at 18,Oct,16 00:56 other posts of kebmo 
When a man gives his first blowjob it is always amazing!!
I seek out first timers on Craigslist because I want safety and I want to help them "out". In my experience they have been thinking about it for 1-20 years and have gone over and over what it would be like to suck a cock. I talk to them about it for a couple of days before we meet so they are relaxed and know me a bit when they get to my place. When he gets to my place I always say "Well we both know why we're here so let's get naked" They almost always start in the "traditional" position, on their knees. I love that all of that pent up horniness is let loose on my cock and they (and me too) absolutely love what is happening. When we get to my bedroom I just lie back and let them do whatever they want. It's great for both of us.
In my bed I just lie back and let them do what they've been thinking about for so long.
The best thing for me is knowing that I have done them a "service" by taking the blowjob from their fantasy to my bed.
If you're a curious guy let me tell you one thing that I know to be true. The curious feeling NEVER goes away. I was curious for ten years before my first encounter. One guy I met was curious for 20 years!! Man was he a happy guy that night with me.

By #338125 at 19,Jan,13 03:09
the hole sucking part is overrated. the licking and tongue massage on the underneath side of the head and on the balls is best. Plus if the giver is not into it it just doesn't work. A swallow at the end means you're really into it
By #182552 at 25,Jan,13 10:47
I always swallow my reward for a job well done.Its all about getting his load in my mouth.I love feeling the cock swell before it delivers my reward.I never get enough.
By #211891 at 13,Apr,16 11:19
I agree with you cum-pletely!

By #520335 at 17,Oct,16 15:24
couldn't agree more, the actual sucking is not as good as the licking and the lips being nice and tight around the shaft. then the climax in the mouth, mmmmm. sucking at the time of the climax is the only time it is needed.
By #519017 at 17,Oct,16 19:49
The best part is when she takes just my knob into her mouth and massages it with her tongue, then slides her wet lips just across the base ridge of my knob and my frenulum. I'll squirt in seconds when she does that!

By hotlicker69 at 17,Oct,16 19:12 other posts of hotlicker69 
The speed I love when my GF wakes me up and is sucking really slow,I can feel her tounge licking the undershaft Omg Im getting turned on just thinking about it

By #485312 at 17,Apr,16 12:49
[deleted image]
the end result *lxi*
By leopoldij at 18,Apr,16 07:01 other posts of leopoldij 
Wish every woman thought like you
By #485312 at 18,Apr,16 10:49
he just wanted a picture of it, l usually swallow every drop, testosterone is good for the libido lve heard lol, *lix*

By spermkiss at 19,Jan,13 00:29 other posts of spermkiss 
As a man I know how pleasurable an orgasmic climax is so taking another man's cock into my mouth and using my lips and tongue to bring him to climax is the most exciting, rewarding, fulfilling, satisfying and even empowering thing in the world. To know that I have the power to give another man sexual satisfaction makes me feel really good about myself. Feeling him climax and receiving his sperm is the best part. He has rewarded me by giving me a living part of his body. There are live sperm cells swimming in his seminal fluid and now I have them in my mouth. Sperm is not only the precious nectar of passion, sperm is life.
By ccsjunior at 19,Jan,13 00:49 other posts of ccsjunior 
LOVE IT!!!

By #211891 at 13,Apr,16 11:22
VERY well said!

By leopoldij at 13,Apr,16 18:30 other posts of leopoldij 
Can you give my gf a lesson?
By spermkiss at 13,Apr,16 19:15 other posts of spermkiss 
Be happy to. Sure I like to suck a guy off in private, but sucking him off with someone watching is even better. OK, I can think of a few scenarios.

One is that I suck you off while she watches. Before I start I can give her a run thru on what I'm going to do. As the blow job progresses you can give her a running commentary on what I'm doing and how it feels. As you climax she can see the utter delight as you unload your sperm into my mouth. You can withdraw and I'll open my mouth to show her the load inside and then I'll swallow it. A good cocksucker always swallows.

Another is that she can suck you off while I watch. I can give her tips on what she is doing right and wrong. Perhaps stepping in to demonstrate proper technique.

A third possibility is that we bring another man into the lesson. I can suck him while she sucks you.

So take your pick. And of course there are other possibilities that haven't occurred to me right now.
By leopoldij at 14,Apr,16 02:45 other posts of leopoldij 
You're a great guy. Wish she could accept but chances are not that high. Thanks for all the suggestions!
By spermkiss at 14,Apr,16 03:07 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, what can I say except that I'm a cocksucker and I love being one. Real men suck cocks.

By nekekal at 13,Apr,16 17:51 other posts of nekekal 
Yes. I love to have my cock sucked. And I like it sucked. I want the lips over the head, some suction and some tongue action. I don't want to just be fucking a warm hole with teeth, but to enjoy the sucking. While it is being sucked, I enjoy my balls being gently massaged and a pretty firm hand on the shaft going up and down. I have enough cock that the person sucking doesn't need to worry about hitting themselves. As a break, I don't mind a bit of gentle biting. And then of course, sucking the cum out. Otherwise it is just masturbating.

By JustWill at 13,Apr,16 16:08 other posts of JustWill 
The saying "There is no such thing as a BAD blowjob" is totally wrong.
Too much teeth can really take the joy out of the experience.

By #220845 at 25,Jan,13 18:40
Watching someone kneel to orally love your penis (worship) love the sounds, the sight, and sensation

Adult Discussion Forum