Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Why...? do people burn other peoples points if they are complimented

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #349491 at 03,Feb,13 00:12
I complimented a ...( Gentleman ) on this site and he burned 5 points of mine ...I couldn't care less about the points but why do people loose a grip of things so easily

Similar topics: 1.Bigbob is a jerk   2.Do you think there is a reason for some to burn my points? from Latinbb   3.Points deducted to 0! Why?   4.Jacking for points   5.Someone keeps stalking me constantly burning my points and dowvoting my pictures?  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 13,Mar,14 19:09 other posts of slipper 
Yeah, I've had the same happen a number of times. So much for being nice, but I still try anyway.

By DJS at 13,Mar,14 08:32 other posts of DJS 
I agree with what some said especially a compliment is a compliment.Me personally i don't care what gender/sexuality they are,if there willing to take their time to view my page & comment am grateful to them,(if people are showing their bits on a site that set-up for them to show your bits) me personally i don't think they should complain..

By cupar at 12,Mar,14 10:11 other posts of cupar 
I cant think of a good reason to be so upset particularly being a member on here.

By #280008 at 03,Feb,13 07:37
I think the only persons points I actually burned was some schmuck that came and posted a bunch of those laughy emoticons on like 3 of my pics with no text at all... comments are cool even if im straight but when its just spam.. thats rude.

besides im here to show my dick.. derp to men/women/trannys and who ever else views the site.. thats sorta the point

By pifad at 03,Feb,13 06:24 other posts of pifad 
I didn't know you could burn someone's points. I never would anyway, I think it's rude.

By #315268 at 03,Feb,13 01:38
I'm fairly new to this site and an absolute idiot when it comes to technology. Can you tell when people "burn" your points? And if so how?
I have had points disappear a few times and I have no idea how that happened. Then again I have no idea how I got them to begin with
Any help would be appreciated...
By #315742 at 03,Feb,13 02:37
Click where it says " you have xx points" then click on "points log"
By #315268 at 03,Feb,13 05:13
Thank you very much.

By alittlesnail at 03,Feb,13 01:32 other posts of alittlesnail 
I got burned and I blacklist that guy,I know he is a straight and he didn't like other guy complimet his pics.

Adult Discussion Forum