Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

MY DICK IS TO HARD...IS IT NORMAL?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #31242 at 11,Dec,09 00:38
MY DICK IS TO HARD...IS IT NORMAL?

Similar topics: 1.How is wrong category some things and others not?   2.is this normal making out between man &woman?   3.420,000 dicks   4.how can I make my penis longer and thicker and am I normal   5.Anyone ever get an std test jus to show a nurse ur dick  

New Comment

Comments:
By pifad at 25,Feb,10 18:55 other posts of pifad 
Your cock is fantastic. Enjoy the firmness while it lasts. It doesn't last forever.

By slipper at 18,Dec,09 06:40 other posts of slipper 
Wait a few years and you'll get over it!

By #31242 at 11,Dec,09 01:28
hahaha i know what is erection,but my girl tell me that is too hard,like novone before...
By slipper at 12,Dec,09 04:53 other posts of slipper 
Who has she been screwin' besides you, some limp-dick?

By #7976 at 11,Dec,09 01:20
Firstly, who can say what's too hard. I have always had a very rigid erection that stood straight upwards. I have never had a complaint and my wife and two daughters prove it works well enough. I can't imagine what you would prefer to have but I don't believe that being "too" hard is a problem or an issue for our lovers. And, normal is only a term to categorize someone. In this case, a normal cock is one that is between 5ish and 8ish inches long and gets erect when having sex and is not erect the rest of the time. Enjoy what you have and quit worrying about what is normal.

By gradurgaur at 11,Dec,09 00:53 other posts of gradurgaur 
Yes my Friend...

Adult Discussion Forum